The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home and burst in the house and was greeted by the mad rush of Olivia.

"Mom, what's wrong with me?" she asked vaguely.

"What do you mean, what's wrong with you?" I asked, confused.

"Look!" she exclaimed, ripping her top open to reveal very large breasts that I hadn't noticed at first because I was so concerned with my own situation, but in truth she had reason for concern. Her breasts must have now been a very heavy D cup but in the past she had been very solidly a B cup.

They were also firm, upright and with very prominent nipples, much as mine were.

"I don't know" I said, lifting off my t-shirt showing my enormous breasts to my daughter.

"Mom, they have never been that big. What's going on?" she asked, confused.

"Let me look." I said as I approached her breasts. I got close to them and touched them, tentatively. They were the firmest real breasts I had ever felt. They were heavy and warm. As a matter of fact, she felt warm in general. I felt her forehead, her breasts and her abdomen, which was firming up and forming well defined abdominal muscles just as mine were.

As I got closer to examine her breasts, I was overtaken and weakly took one of her hard, erect nipples between my lips.

"Mom, what are you doing?" she asked in shock.

"I d...d...don't know." I said hesitantly, as I again took her nipple in my mouth and began to suck it like a baby. I couldn't help it. The desire was unquenchable and I didn't stop through her momentary protests. But soon, she was holding my head against her chest as I explored her newly expanded chest and acquainted myself with my daughter's perfect tits.

Soon, she was returning the favor, remarking constantly on how big my tits were and it seemed they were continuing to grow. They were definitely bigger than they had been that afternoon and the bigger they got, the more I loved them, forcing my daughter's face into them.

I exploited her body under the pretext of looking for changes but in reality, I needed to touch somebody and I didn't care who.

Her waist was thin as a wisp but her hips had taken on a new fullness as had mine. We both had amazing curves where we had both been rather tall, slender types with kind of straight, athletic physiques. But now, her hips were wide and thick with amazing bounce in her step. Her tits were already rivaling mine as were her abs and her ass.

I needed to look further. I sat her on the couch and pulled down her pants, crawling between her legs to her weak protests. She said something about immorality and abnormality while spreading her legs to let me have a look.

She had shaved her pussy for quite a while, but it seemed smoother now, almost as if there had never been any hair there. Her labia were swollen, thick and spread open and gaping slightly as if she had just had a lot of sex. But, the most surprising thing was her clitoris.

It was at least three times the size it had been. It was probably an inch long and had long since extended itself past the labia hood. It was actually dangling and had a swelling on the end much the same shape as that of a penis.

I touched it and she shuddered immediately. I tickled it with my fingertip and she convulsed. I leaned in and licked it and she simply moaned. I licked it again, more slowly and more sensually. She put her hands atop my head as she moaned loudly and ground her excited pussy....whatever into my face. I sucked it and felt it getting bigger in my mouth. I backed off and it was at least two inches now and it had a definite erection.

I stopped long enough to look at myself. I was feeling a tingling that I had never felt before and I was having changes on my upper body. I wondered if I was having the same changes down there.

I sat back on the couch and pulled my pants off and told Olivia to check me out.

She leered at me as she said OK and crawled between my legs. Apparently, I had the same changes she did, but mine was significantly more advanced.

"Mom, you have a cock. A real cock. It's only about 5 inches but it is rock hard." she said as she touched it and I felt what she must have felt.

She took my vestigial cock in her mouth and began to suck it. I could feel blood rushing into it. In no time, Olivia looked at me in shock.

"Mom. Look." she said, holding up for me my 8 inch, rock hard cock. "Mom, you still have a vagina but that is there too. It looks like your clitoris grew into that."

"Yours too, live." I said back to her.

Right at that time, the front door burst open Peter rushed in, slamming the door behind him.

"Mom, something's going on." he exclaimed unnecessarily.

We could see the root of his problem. His t-shirt was stretched taut across his chest where, in the few hours since the morning, he had begun to grow breasts which were now probably a decent C cup.''

"Mom, what is it?" he whined.

"Come here." I ordered. "Let me see you."

He came to us and we began to undress him. He was much more concerned about the changes in his body than his sister and me touching him. So, we touched him.. We explored his burgeoning breasts and licked his nipples. His athletic body had put on a few pounds around the hips, but his waist seemed smaller than ever. His cock, having already been large, had grown to enormous proportions. Olivia and I were both rapt with it.

We took it in our hands and touched the tip of our tongues to it, our tongues meeting in the middle and our lips came together. We locked lips and explored each other's mouths as we stroked Peter's now huge cock. I have never been able to deep throat even my husbands cock but when I took his cock in my mouth, my first desire was to slide it down my throat and fuck him slowly with my mouth.

There was never a doubt I could or even a thought that possibly I couldn't. I just did it and it felt so good. It was almost as if there was a new erogenous zone in my throat. But everytime he buried his cock in my throat it shot waves of ecstasy through me.

Olivia was manhandling his tits and kissing him while he fucked my face with more and more enthusiasm. And I was having something akin to an orgasm every time he thrust into me. I noticed at some point that the skin of his scrotum was drawing up into itself a bit and seemed to be forming a slit behind his penis.

I felt a new sensation suddenly. It was new but seemed to originate from a familiar area. I looked down and my clitoris had brown to approximately 6 inches and was now clearly a developing penis, which my daughter had in her mouth.

I thought it was strange, and completely out of character for me, to be so sexually driven and not more concerned about, oh say, the anatomical changes that were taking place in my family but I couldn't make my train of thought go anywhere else until my phone rang.

I almost didn't answer it but eventually after it rang for the third time I pulled myself off the pile and grabbed my phone. Looking at the screen I saw it was my assistant, David.

"Heelo, David", I answered.

"Dr. Andersen," he said in a heightened emotional state. "I don't know what's happening to me."

"Calm down David. Tell me." I said, suddenly having my suspicions.

"Not on the phone. Can you meet me at the Lab?" he asked.

"Yes, David. One hour." I said and hung up.

I went back to my son and daughter and climbed on top, plunging my sons now enormous cock into the hole behind my still developing cock.

12