The Adventures of Anne & Me

Story Info
Wife's first foursome; husband's first bi experience.
2.3k words
4.3
80.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about three years of being married to Anne we started to spice up our sex lives with fantasy and toys. Anne is 32 and I am 35. She is just what I like in a woman, 5 feet 2 inches tall, and about 105 pounds. She has nice firm breasts with fine pink little nipples. She has auburn hair and keeps her light brown bush closely trimmed. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall, 170 pounds with brown eyes and hair.

Lately when we are fucking she asks me if she is my little whore. I tell her yes and ask her if she would like to fuck someone along with me. That talk drives her into orgasm and she ends up fucking like a madman (madwoman?) Often, I'll be eating her cunt and fucking her with her favorite dildo (which I love to do), a long thin black one. She'll call out for me to put my tongue into her pussy along with the black dildo. I get very turned on thinking about how I would like to have her fuck another man.

One day I was working in my garage workshop when Brad, our neighbor came over and asked if I would fix his barstool. I said that I would be right over. Brad is about the same age as I and about five feet 9 and 160 pounds. He is a good looking black man and works as an accountant and knows nothing about tools. I told my wife that I would be back soon. I went to Brad's house and looked at the stool. As I am very handy with fixing things, I had his stool repaired in less than five minutes. He was grateful and offered me a beer. As we sat there enjoying a beer, I noticed a magazine on his coffee table. I started flipping through it and saw that it was a gay porn magazine. Brad saw the surprised look on my face and said "I thought you knew Steve and I were gay." I knew they were roommates but never thought that they were gay.

As I leafed through the magazine I started to get a hard on. Brad noticed and asked if I liked what I saw. I had to admit that it certainly had my curiosity. He was sitting next to me and put his hand on my leg and I felt a thrill shoot up my back and my cock got harder. As he moved his hand further up my leg I thought to my self that this was really a thrill.

He started rubbing my cock through my pants and I felt his cock too. He then unbuttoned my pants and took out my cock and ran his hand along the underside of my cock and caressed my balls. He asked me if I would like him to suck on me. I said that I would like that.

It felt so good that I wanted to return the favor. He pulled my pants down as I kicked off my shoes and he finished undressing me. I undressed him and got my first taste of cock. His cock was a little longer than my 7 inches but a little thinner. We got into a sideways 69 position and he was sucking my cock and licking my balls. I was trying to keep up with him. I felt like I was in heaven when he put a finger in my ass. I came just as he came. It was very mutually satisfying and a lot of fun.

He told me that his roommate Steve would be home any minute and if I was still up to it we could have a threesome. I thought that would be great. We were both naked when Steve got home. Steve has a slight build at about 5 feet 5 and 140 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He looked like he liked what he saw. Brad told him that I had just gotten my first taste of cock. Steve couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. I was sitting on the couch with both of them standing in front of me. I grabbed both their cocks and started sucking first on one and then the other. When I looked up they were kissing. I could see their tongues dancing around in each other's mouths.

This was one of the hottest things I had ever done. We ended up in a three way cocksuck fest and came at just about the same time. I asked them if they had ever fucked a woman. Brad had and Steve had not. My wife and I had talked about a three way at times but had never done one. I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity. They were both interested.

A few nights later as my wife and I were making out and getting horny I told her that I thought that our neighbors, Brad and Steve were gay. She asked me how I knew. I told her that when I had fixed their barstool, I saw a gay magazine on the coffee table. I mentioned that they probably had never fucked a woman before. Her nipples got as hard as marbles when I said that. I asked her if she would like to be their first woman. At that thought she had an orgasm.

She became like a wild woman and started sucking me off like never before. We were 69ing and she came so hard that she almost drowned me in girl cum. (One of my favorites) She turned around and sat on my rock hard cock and kissed and licked my face. I came so hard that I thought I would send her flying. She kept my cock inside her cunt and worked it with her talented pussy muscles. I was rock hard again in no time. Then she turned around and sat on my face and rubbed her well fucked cunt all over my face while she sucked my cum drenched cock. After we were both all fucked out we showered and sat by the fire with a glass of wine.

I told her that she was more turned on that I have seen her in a long while. She said that the thought of fucking two adult virgins really got her hot. I asked her if she was serious and she said yes and the thought of me sucking a cock got her going too. I told her that I would get Brad and Steve over to the house that coming Friday. I called Brad and asked if he and Steve could come over Friday and help me move the couch...and to be nice and clean.

Friday afternoon when I got home from work Anne was already showered and was wearing gym shorts with nothing on underneath and a tee shirt about 2 sizes too small. I quickly showered and changed into some loose fitting shorts and a polo shirt. Brad and Steve showed up shortly and asked where the couch had to be moved to. We all three moved it and Anne brought us all a beer. She said that she just couldn't thank Brad and Steve enough. Her nipples were poking straight out and Brad couldn't take his eyes off of them. Anne noticed Brad staring at her and asked him if he liked what he saw. He had to admit that he did, although he had only fucked one woman in his life. Anne walked over to Brad and said "well let me at least give you a thank-you kiss for helping." She put her arms around his neck and planted a French kiss on him like there was no tomorrow. He immediately got a hard-on and she started rubbing her breasts against his chest. When she felt his cock pressing against her pussy she ground into him.

I could see Steve getting hard and I was too. Steve said "I'm jealous, I don't have anyone to kiss." With that, he walked over to me and kissed me. I had never been kissed by a man before but watching my wife kissing Brad had me really hot and I kissed Steve back. Soon I had Steve's cock in my hand and he had my cock out and was jacking me off. Anne looked over at us and unbuttoned Brad's shorts and knelt in front of him and started sucking on him. The sight of Brad's long black cock pumping into Anne's pink lips was a real hot scene.

I suggested that we go into the bedroom and get on our king size bed. Next thing I knew we were all on the bed naked and everybody kissing and fondling everyone else. I said "who wants to be the first to fuck Anne?" Brad said that Steve should because he had fucked a woman before and this would be Steve's first. I said that I wanted a close up view. I had Anne get over me in the 69 position and told Steve to fuck her from behind. As I was licking her pussy Steve put his cock in. It was a thrill to lick his cock and balls as he fucked my wife. Anne motioned Brad to come around so she could suck his cock. She alternated from Brad's cock to mine.

Soon I could feel Steve's cock grow inside Anne's pussy. I was trying to keep my tongue inside her pussy along with his cock. He let out a grunt and started cumming. I was sucking on his balls as he was cumming inside my wife's cunt. She let out a moan as she had a giant orgasm. It was great. Just then Brad came inside Anne's mouth. She swallowed what she could and the rest dribbled down her chin onto my cock. Brad bent over and took my cock into his mouth. He was sucking on me and Anne was licking my balls. I came in Brad's mouth and he sucked out every drop. Anne said "wait, don't swallow it." She then kissed Brad and they swapped my cum back and forth.

Meanwhile, I was sucking Anne's cunt to another mind blowing orgasm. We all showered and paid special attention to washing Anne. Steve was washing her backside and lathered up her rosebud. She said that it felt good. He then pushed a finger into her asshole. She came right away. He then bent her over and tongued her pretty pink rosebud...

She said "if you keep that up you're going to have to fuck my ass." I said "if you are all up for another round, so am I."

We dried off and got back on the bed. Anne told Steve to lie on his back. She sucked on his already hard cock and tongued down to his asshole and back to his tip. She then straddled him facing his feet and guided his cock into her asshole. She then laid back on him and said "isn't anyone going to fuck my pussy?" Brad was only too happy to oblige and slid his slicked up cock up to the hilt into her hungry cunt. I lay down next to them with my face in between all of those legs.

I was in heaven, having two cocks to lick and a cunt to suck on. I was licking from asshole to pussy to asshole. Anne was having one orgasm after another when Steve was the first to cum in her ass and Brad followed suit, filling her pussy to the brim. I was only too happy to clean off both cocks and then I buried my face between Anne's legs. I grabbed her around the waist and rolled her over on top of me. She kneeled over my face and ground her pussy and ass into me. It was the best cream pie I have ever had. We all ended sleeping the rest of the night away.

A couple of days later I stopped over at Brad and Steve's for a beer. They asked where Anne was. I told them that she went shopping and wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. Steve said "I sure would like another taste of that delicious cock of yours." I said "OK let's do it." Next thing, Steve and I were doing a 69 and Brad was tickling my ass. With Steve sucking my cock and Brad fingering my ass, I was about to explode. Brad slipped a finger up my ass and I said that that felt really good.

He told me that if I wanted to feel something really good I should let him fuck me. I was so hot I said to do it. He lubed my ass with some KY and then put some on his cock. Lucky for me, his cock was on the thin side. He had me lay on my back and he pushed my knees up to my shoulders. He slowly guided his cock into my ass and slid it all the way in. It felt good. He then started pumping in and out and kissed me. What an erotic feeling I was getting, being treated like a fuck toy. Steve said that he wanted some too and next thing I knew, we were in a three way kiss. Then Steve put his cock to my lips. I sucked it in. Here I was, with Brad's cock fucking my ass and Steve's cock fucking my mouth. Just then I heard a cough. It was Anne, standing in the doorway, naked. "I thought I would find you over here," she said. She came over to the bed and kissed Brad and then Steve. Then she sat on my cock facing Brad. She put her arms around Brad and French kissed him. So here we were, Brad fucking me in the ass, Steve fucking my mouth, and Anne sitting on my cock kissing Brad. We spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking every way possible.