The Adventures of Arabella Ch. 01

Story Info
A traveling mage finds herself in sticky situations.
2k words
4.55
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures of Arabella

Arabella was a naïve and beautiful woman. With hair in long pink tresses and skin the shade of deep caramels. Eyes of the warmest cinnamon and lips like the ripe cherries of the short spring. Her stature was tall, 5'9, but in this land, she did not seem as out of place.

Alas her parents were foreigners to the cold European lands of O'ter. Where the men were tall, of red or blonde hair, and conquered all in sight. The women of this country either regarded her with lust or jealousy. For she stood out among them, and many of their husbands had a wondering eye.

Having grown up in this land she oft felt pangs of jealousy towards the other women. For her breasts and her hips had grown larger than her peers. And her skin was darker than theirs. Many of girls had teased her for these differing features.

Yet she did not notice how when the clouds parted, as they rarely did in this frigid land, and when the sun hit her skin casting it alight with a glow, that the eyes on her were not of hatred, but desire. That with every step she took as each foot hit the ground, the vibrations sent up her legs and towards her shapely bum. A figure that evoked the word "woman" in men's minds. Her figure was simply unable to be beat.

One night, on her lonesome she looked out the window of her rented room. For she was a traveling mage since reaching the age of majority a few years ago. Now she had gotten within a routine. She had more money than many and had many an adventure already. But still, something was missing. Something deep and primal.

Yes, among her adventures she had felt the comfort of men... and women. Alas, something was still missing.

Fire erupted below, as did the screaming. Quickly she readied her staff before heading toward the source of the screams, she hurried down the stairs, eyes widening in shocked as she was met with the inferno. Except, it was no ordinary inferno.

Quick she cast the bubble spell, encapsulating herself in a fireproof barrier. In a daze while rounding up those who had been unable to escape and herding them to the door. They showered her with praise before running off to their homes, screaming at the top of their lungs that the tavern had been set ablaze.

When she rushed back in to deal with the flames, there was a man there, casting water spells to help deal with the fire. Arabella saw no need to cast him as an enemy for now and decided to focus her effort on this inferno before her.

Within half an hour they had succeeded in bringing the blue almost white fire to a halt. When they were done, she was panting. The flames had caused her to sweat profusely. Not only that but there was a tear in her wizard's ropes. Her ample breasts already showed a lot of cleavage through the ill-fitting robe. With the tear her nipple was almost visible. She turned to the man, unashamed of her near nakedness in the empty tavern, sans her and him.

"Hello there, I assume you to be another traveler. Well perhaps that doesn't matter at the moment," She said in her sweet sing song voice. "I am Arabella of Northwood. May I ask who you might be?" She extended her hand and smiled warmly at the dark featured man.

The man before her was also covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. His chest heaved with exhaustion. He had dark curly hair and a five o'clock shadow. His eyes were of emerald green and his skin an olive tone. He was tall and slim, but still looked solid. With faint musculature showing through his sleeves.

Perhaps a foreigner? She thought. She'd seen several of her kind born to this region, they were not as common, but they were the second largest ethnic group, behind those of European descent. Often, they were merchants, diplomats, or even lords. But those like him, rarely if ever had she ever seen before except as kings from hot and lavish lands.

"My name is Qadesh," He said, his voice reserved. "I am here on official business. I have a permit from the Jarl."

Arabella cocked her head, sensing the defensiveness in his voice. She smiled one of her big dazzling smiles. Warmth simply emanated from her.. The man Qadesh was caught off guard as she spoke. "Oh, I don't care about any of that stuff. I just want to find from good food and a place to sleep now that my room is out of commission."

Qadesh took on a puzzled expression before it made the subtle shift to inquisitiveness. "Why, I have a holding at the edge of town."

Arabella feign shock, "Isn't it awfully forward to ask a lady to such things in the middle of the night?"

A fearful expression overtook his face, "Oh, my sincerest apologies, I never meant-"

His voice was cut off by a hand intertwining with his, "Because I like directness." She said in the caramel, sing song voice of hers. Throughout all of his years, Qadesh had never met a woman such as she. And the overwhelming desire she had imbued him with, was of the likes he had never felt before.

Instantly he hardened in his breeches, but he possessed more self-control than that. "Ha, you surely jest. For I have no idea if this is a genuine offer, or if you intended to lead me to an early grave."

Suddenly her expression fell, and her lips moved into the position of a pout. Her doe eyes looking sadly back at him. He felt a tug at his heart at such an expression. As the dust cleared away, he could start to make out more of her features. By the Gods, he thought, she is beautiful.

Arabella crossed her arms, making her soft breasts spill almost entirely out of her robe. Is that the dark edge of a nipple he sees? "If you don't trust me then we can do it right here." She said ever so sweetly.

When the words left her mouth, they were on each other. Kissing and panting as each tried their best to grasp at the other's body. Her tattered dress falling to pieces in his grasp. His member fully erect as he felt the soft lushness of her stomach against his cock. Her legs were thick yet just toned enough to be nice and shapely. His gaze traveled along her curves, did her legs go on forever?

Those soft cherry lips pressed up against his, further turning his mind to mush. He pulled back for a moment, stopping to marvel at her body. Her breasts were incredibly large, her waist was soft yet tapered beautifully down. At the bottom rested a bountiful hip spring, forming a perfect A shape. Rough fingers grabbed at each cheek before quickly he undid his breeches. Pulling down the knickers with it.

A hard cock sprang forth, a shiver running down his spine as he felt the cooling air hit it. Arabella cast a small cantrip. Immediately a square appeared in the tips of her fingers. Before he could ask what it was, she had torn open the pouch and was rolling a contraceptive down his member. In passing had he heard of these devices. In the few times he felt the touch of a woman he had worn lambskin, this however felt like nothing was there at all in the slightest.

Arabella turned around, bending over and teasingly waving her hips at him. The pink strip of hair that momentarily flashed between her legs was enough for make him lose control. Steadily he moved closer, grabbing her hips in his hands. Heart pounding wildly in his chest, gently he thrust his hips forward. Just barely breaching her hole. As the tip of his cock slipped past that ring of flesh, his legs buckled slightly. Years, it had been years since he had felt the touch of a woman.

A small moan escaped her lips as he entered her, he used his knee to gently nudge her legs apart. Soon he moved a finger towards her clitoris, gently running in different patterns until her soft moaning grew loader. Despite his lack of experience with women, he could tell that she needed more warming up on account of her being tight. Ever so tenderly he worked her open. Playing with her nipples, leaving soft kisses along her outstretched neck. With time, due to his ministrations, her walls became stretchy enough for his to slide the rest of his cock inside.

A soft gasp escaped his lips as he began to move. No one had ever felt like this. Not a single one. Slowly he increased in speed and her sounds grew louder. A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead as he began to go faster. Her hips thrust back into him, creating a perfect unison and a delightful set of vibrations that ran up her arse. The sight was accompanied by the faint slap slap slap of her sexy bottom against his hips.

His pace became irregular as she tightened around him. Oh, he did not know women could do that. Continually he played with her clitoris, sometimes moving his hand back to feel his cock move in and out of her soft wet walls.

Curses, he thought in his haze of lust. Alas, despite wanting to continue, he knew that he was not going to last much longer. "Is it okay for me come inside of you fair maiden?" He said in broken sentences.

"Yes! Please!" She hollered, moving hips faster, absolutely slamming her pussy onto his cock. Impossibly large had he grown, stretching, and filling every nook and cranny of her sex. And thus, she was in a form of heat, absolutely panting as his masculine energy fed her lust.

With the sound of desperation in her voice, his heart pounded loudly, and time almost seemed to stop as it all became too much and he came within her. Relentless was his orgasm, as years of deprivation culminated into the most intense orgasm he had ever felt in his life. The magical condom filled with his seed as he continuously ejaculated. Hips pressed firmly against her backside as he did so. The thrusting continued throughout his orgasm. Slowly he came to a halt.

With a few breaths, he had slid out of her and now sat crouched in from of her sex. The pubic hairs were slightly trimmed, and he looked up at her for approval before beginning his task. Immediately she nodded yes and he buried is head deep between her parted legs. Using his fingers, he gently parted her lips before using his wet warm tongue to lap at her clitoris. Gently he took two fingers and plunged them deep within her, curling them forward towards her bellybutton as he did so.

Arabella called out, feeling the soft, wet, warmth of the man's tongue and unable to contain herself. Already she was worked up beyond what she had ever felt before, and now with the help of this man's tongue she was going to have her first orgasm by the hands of someone else.

When it came, it took her. Her senses whited out as the pleasure came and hit her like an arrow. She shuddered, before he removed his tongue from her sex. A trail of sticky clear fluid following his tongue before breaking.

With that Arabella cast a spell and her clothes wove back together. "Not that I didn't enjoy our little rendezvous, but I'm trying to keep a low profile." With a sly smile she winked at him before slipping into the night.

And there he was, quickly scrambling to redress himself and running his gloved fingers through his hair. What in the world is up with that woman? He chided to himself. Well, he would just have to get to the bottom of that. After all, he never gave her his name.

There was a bit of ruckus outside the door, as he realized soon people would be entering, he himself stole away in the night. Thinking of the woman known as Arabella.