The Adventures of Sage Tumbleweed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dripping down her olive complexion, the white soap suds, in plentiful supply, foamed around every inch of her lithe luscious body. To clean and sanitize for medical purposes, rubberized robotic arms and hands held her tightly. Nearly unconscious, she struggled as best she could to no avail she remained completely restrained. Mechanical fingers probed her. From outside the chamber, they watched the decontamination process.

"Hmm, she's nicely proportioned," the Dr. Schlagenwhip muttered to her techs, 4Q and another entity in the observation area. "A fine specimen, strong, smart, and nicely developed, we're going to enjoy her." She glanced at the tall dark hooded entity nearby. "Agent Tumbleweed is a worthy fuck. I will definitely have to fuck her."

"Yes, I agree," mysterious one said through a translator unit. His voice muffled under the mechanical processing of his cosmic language. "She is an excellent specimen for breeding purposes, as well as pleasure, of course. The last one suffered badly."

"Yes indeed, that one was weak," the Domina said. Schlagenwhip added, "That agent was not as skilled as this one. Agent Tumbleweed is very different."

"Oooo, that's so sensual," a female tech mumbled as she watched Sage bathe in the lush foams of the perfumed bath. "Robotic fingers are probing her."

"Oh, oh, oh," Sage hissed lowly under her breath, as two synthetic fingers caressed her vagina. Her pelvis quivered at the touch. Fingers gently massaged her clitoris. "Oh, what's happening to me, now you can't do that," she mumbled in her stupor. "Noooo, you can't do this! You're gonna pay you harpy bitch, I'm coming for you!"

"Oh baby, no doubt that, you will be cumming, long and hard," the Dom said.

While the fingers eased into her vaginal lips, under her perky breasts, other shower hands cupped her, held her up and tweaked her nipples. Streams of rose scented aromatic water sprayed down from above, as multiple appendages lathered her body. Barely holding onto the edge of consciousness, she felt the warm fluidic tease of the fingers massaging, probing and prepping her for the next phase. Slowly, the robotic washing worked her to the precipice of orgasm. Here head rolled from side to side as she tried to resist.

"Stop, no, oh my god," Sage's voice trailed off to a low hum.

"She's getting into it," the doctor said with a sensual hint of sexual hunger. "All bets in, she's gonna come in the next ten seconds, on my count, one, and two..."

"I will take that bet," said the mysterious stranger. "Two gold bars, one platinum."

"Hmm, nice bet, that's ten pounds of gold and five pounds of platinum," the doctor began. "Let's round that to $300,000 worth of galactic credit, done, I accept."

"Deal, and here she goes, eight, nine..." the stranger added.

"Fuck!! I'm cumming!!" Sage bellowed from the shower. "Oh my god, that's so good, damn it, geezus, oh yeah, I'm can't stop cumming, wet, dripping, exploding!" She hunched as if fucking an imaginary partner, thrust her pelvis back and forth and tried to spread her legs wider. "Oh fuck yeah! Do me harder, that's it, fuck me!"

"Fascinating, but you win, Doctor," the dark mysterious one said. "Well done. She is quality, a fine specimen. She will breed well and produce the hybrids we need."

"Excellent, she is perfect," the Dom Doctor added with excitement. Her gaunt features etched a pleasurable expression. She sucked in a long breath. "Adorable as a pixie, angular hard bodied, toned and lithe, long legs, cute perky breasts, well-rounded buttocks, nicely shaped and ample sized vagina, she'll be wonderful."

"Yes, indeed," the sinister voice next to the Domina said. "Her pubis is larger than others I have seen. Outer lips puffy and muscular. She will accommodate a large appendage very well. And, she appears strong enough to endure multiple probing."

"In the vernacular, my alien fiend," the doctor replied. "She has a big cunt." She turned to a techie. "Analysis on Sage's internal exam? Deep, wide, experienced?"

"Yes ma'am," the techie from a computer screen. "Examination indicates the subject Sage has sufficient sexual experience, depth and curvature width, and could handle a very long penis. Or, for that matter, at least twelve inches or more."

"Ah yes," the doctor glanced at the data analysis. "She is quite experienced. She'll adequately handle a huge penis, alien or otherwise, or a big strap-on."

"We need her type," the alien stranger said and watched Sage with mounting interest. "Once we achieve global domination, healthy slaves and breeding stock will be essential to the cosmic order. Other than a few exceptions, humans will be obsolete. We need workers, obedient ones to ensure the wealth and superiority of our species."

"A few of us, Commander Necromon, will serve you in a special capacity," the Domina doctor invited assurance. "Our small contingency remains committed to the cause."

"Your loyalty has been duly noted, doctor," the Necromon answered darkly. "But, keep in mind the vast majority of humans are a gluttonous unevolved species."

"Agreed, they are wasteful, whining, sniveling and ignorant sheep," the doctor added with a sour slant. "Among them, those who are wealthy, we exploit their decadence." Her eyes were fixated on Sage's twitching and squirming. "The stupidity virus has already infiltrated the upper class oligarchies. Their selfishness is a matter of record."

"They have made it all too easy to dominate them," the alien said. "Not only that, through their meddling in everything for the environment to education, they have made certain the coming extinction of the species. Arrogance is the downfall."

"I agree, commander," the doctor added, while absently rubbing her pubis with her black gloved hand. "But, this one, Agent Tumbleweed is a special one."

"She is excellent, firm, fit, agile, very sexual for a human," the commander noted.

"Her O-factor reflex is off the charts, doctor," a techie said.

While a computer analysis whirred in the background, instruments continue to measure Agent Sage's orgasmic convulsions. Over the shower cubicle, a screen monitor graphically displayed Agent Sage's physiological and metabolic measurements. Her skeletal structure, including internal organs, exhibited all her vital functions with instantaneous scrolling data. Especially the graphic picture of her brain caught the doctor's eye. Exploding in a cascading flash of red, her cerebral activity flashed with particular intensity.

"Like a neon sign," the doctor commented salaciously. "The O-factor is potent."

"What a fireworks display," the techie told her. "She's in a special class."

"Hmmm, interesting, public servant, cop, background and socio-economic status, upbringing toward the lower end of the social spectrum," the doctor began to speculate. "Her versus that last one we tested. That one was from the upper class ranks and from a renowned political aristocracy, an entitled spoiled brat. She failed miserably."

"Affirmative," Necromon confirmed with an eerie tone. "The weak, especially the human aristocracy, the earthling oligarchs, will be subjugated without mercy." His big green-eyed gaze fixated on Sage. His breathing became raspy, as he continued, "As a matter of cosmic justice, they have brought destruction upon themselves for their oppression of their fellow creatures. Material disparity among the social classes is evil."

"Yet, these readings are extraordinary," Domina commented with a husky tone. She continued, "Of course, these a certain pathology among the rich and famous."

"When Commander Necromia arrives, she needs this data," Necromon answered.

Meanwhile, inside her head, Sage fought back. Her psychic powers intensified, and her core willfulness clawed at the thin veil of psychotropic terrorism. With a degree in parapsychology, she had mastered the G.I.S.'s agent psycho-bafflegab program. In addition, she could, if not drugged, focus her sexual energies to enhance her combat skills. Not to forget of course, by intense focus, she could overcome the sinister efforts of psychobabble subterfuge that betrayed the good intentions of her bravery.

For this quandary, she had to use every ounce of will, summon all the reserves of carnal dynamisms to overpower the evil that impaled her freedom. Sage snarled, strained and pushed her limits, as her training kicked into high gear. Against the restraints, she struggled and pulled at the bindings. Normally, under more consensual circumstances, Sage would not have resisted such sexual submissiveness. In pleasurable pursuits, she was not opposed to submission, depending on the circumstances. This was different.

Challenged by the malevolent forces, her free will was at stake. Held her against her will, she wanted to get into the fight. Moreover, each time she moved, the robotic mechanisms slammed and pinned her harder. Another mechanical hand appeared out of nowhere. Without hesitation, the black rubber gloved hand slapped her on both sides of the face. She grimaced a facial expression of stern resolve. Again, back and forth, the mindless robotic fingers brushed her cheeks with a few more slaps.

"She has spunk, I'll give her that," Dr. Domina uttered with a wide lipped smile.

"That's it, time to go psycho," Sage whispered in her labored stupor. "Fuck, I get fucked when I wanna get fucked," she hissed, clinging slickly to the slippery soapy walls. "I will break my bondage," she claimed. "Fuck you, Domina bitch," Sage cursed and with each ache, started to revive her senses. "Harder," she moaned.

"Hmm, she is a feisty one," the Alien added. "She is excellent. I want this one."

"She is very valuable, and we'll negotiate on her enslavement," Domina told him.

The tiles were cold but the water, the cleansing spray, the emoluments and the lather refreshed her. She noticed, in the observation room, they were distracted. Now, her chance to fight back was now. Inside, she summoned her inner warrior, as the auto-masseuse fingered her front and back, vagina to anus. At the same time, two round brown suction cups lowered from over her head. Each one fit perfectly over her ample breasts. Gently kneading her nipples, the cups began to suck her as if trying to milk her.

"Doctor, pardon me," a techie said pulling away from her monitor.

"For heaven sakes," Domina growled as she watch Sage intently. "What is it?"

"We have a glitch in the computer," the techie answered sheepishly. The techie wrinkled her face, and continued, "Something's happening to the system."

"Action time, transmute cerebral conduits," Sage muttered and glanced at her chest. "Damn, the milking effect feels great. Whew, although this really feels good, I have to use every ounce of will power to resist. It's exhausting and zaps my energy."

"She's breaking free, you idiots," Dr. Domina exclaimed rudely.

"Got to transform my tactical thoughts." She pulled herself out of her dream state. "How could I have fallen for the oldest trick in the cosmos? Fuck you, Schlagenwhip," she mumbled. Sage struggled against her bindings. "You will pay for this!"

"Warning, system shutdown imminent," a computer voice announced.

"What the fuck is she doing?" Dr. Domina protested with a fierce look.

"Mental powers engaged," Sage muttered and angled a gaze at the restraints.

"The injections are wearing off," Dr. Domina proclaimed with distress. Harpy-like she screeched. "Put her under, knock her out and get her to the red room!"

With the slight squelch of a muffled pistol shot, Sage's naked body was hit by multiple tranquilizer darts. These were the dissolvable medicinal kind, melting away as soon as the sedative injected into the blood stream. Technicians grabbed Sage when she fell.

In the expanse of the red room, the lights were bright and red tinted, and continued to accentuate the scope and purpose of the yet to come intense examination. Different from the fully equipped laboratory, the red room was one of several throughout the complex. Within its medieval gothic atmosphere, every conceivable sexually advanced instrument of biologic exploration was available to the notorious Dr. Schlagenwhip.

From the rich crimson tiled floors, to the strong cherry painted concrete walls, to the nearby white and grey porcelain fixtures, the setting catered to every possible desire. Here, the Domina's research in advanced sexual potency could be studied from different vantage points of debauchery. As the doctor entered the room, she smiled in her darkness.

Upon a massive circular bed, draped in velvety red plush covers, Sage found herself completely immobilized by more sedation. Yet, this time, her senses were awake. Padded restraints on her wrists and ankles, spread-eagled her naked body.

Her trimmed pubic mound was fully exposed to her tormentors, she was ready for further examination. Around her, an array of bindings, hoists and connecting apparatuses could adjust her body into various positions, depending on the procedure or the desires of the examiner. The inquisition was about to begin, with a wide toothy grin from Dr. Schlagenwhip. She was outwardly wrapped in a black hooded cape and wearing shiny black riding boots. Her long dagger-like fingernails were painted red.

"Ah, to fuck or be fucked, that is the question," a female techie joked.

"Aptly said," the doctor toyed with a sinister hint. Evil etched across her face. "Now strip, slave. I want you naked like our wonderful guest, Agent Tumbleweed."

"Yes, Mistress, I only want to please you," the assistant answered obediently.

"There now, luscious, ripe and ready to disciplined once again," the doctor domina paced around the bed as the assistant kneeled behind her. Domina looked hungrily at Sage. "See, each day is day for disciplined service to higher authority. Once you realize, you're just a slave, a servant, a submissive to an elite class, things are much easier."

"Yes, an obedient parasite living off others, a gluttonous leech sucking up every possible consumptive resource, non-thinking and basically stupid, that's what the oligarchs, and the aliens want from humans," Sage raged. "They wants slavery."

"My dear, my lovely little fuck doll, beautiful pussy, ripe for the fucking," the domina reacted and maintained her composure. "You're already a slave. You just need breaking like the rest. And, I will break you, just like my assistant here."

"Well, you see, here's the thing," Sage tossed by casually with a smirk. "I don't mind a good fucking, as long as it's a really good fucking. You overestimate your potential."

"Are we going to have to ball gag you?" Dr. Domina asked while holding a remote control device. She activated a micro lighting system to illuminate the bed. "Well?"

"Fuck you, Domina," Sage blurted with all the vocal strength she could muster. She looked around again and took in the whole landscape, as she became more alert. Her eyes took in the array of devices designed for sexual pleasures limited only by the imagination. "Not bad, kinda cool. What is this, Domina? Your personal fuck chamber."

"My dear, Agent Tumbleweed," the doctor chanted eerily. "This is research."

"Uh huh, no this is marketing from a different perspective," Sage taunted. "You're not smart enough to realize the aliens and oligarchs are using you."

"Slave!" The Domina roared. Her face drawn and quartered as though etched in granite. Evil washed over her gaze, as she demanded, "You will be broken."

"Seriously," Sage yawned. "Sweetheart, this ain't nothing new for me. You familiar with sexual combat?" Sage watched the question mark illuminate the Doc's face. "Really? You know where you pick a combative style, like say wrestling, and the loser gets fucked by the winner. In ancient times, warriors worked out and competed in the nude."

"Stop babbling, you talk too much!" Schlagenwhip snarled and cracked the air with her black and red whip. "Geezus, talk, talk, you need more sedative."

"Oh my, a whip. Hmm, torture, is that it? Beatings, flogging, what's next?" Sage demanded. "Hey, it's fuck or be fucked, Doc. So what's up?" For a second or two she strained to look herself over. Slick with aromatic oils, shiny and perfumed, her naked body was firmly bound to the huge red bed. She looked at Domina. "You might fuck me, but sooner or later, I'm gonna fuck you. Besides, you might like it."

"Yes, my darling, you may get the honor, perhaps later," Dr. Domina laughed and summoned the techie to remove her cloak. "Look what I have for you." She stroked herself, the huge faux penis dangled in front of her. "Yummy, a big dick for you."

When her cloak was removed, Dr. Domina stood there proudly naked in her knee-high boots were spit shined. Darkly tanned her tight muscular body was fit and trim like an athlete. Around her waist and down the crease of ass and up to her big shaved vagina, leather belts harnessed her hips with a huge black strap-on rubber penis.

Stroking the big cock, the doctor teased with one hand jacking the length of the rubberized girth and rubbing the mushroomed head. As she laughed and squeeze the bulbous head of the penis, the techie poured on lubricant and helped her oil the big dick. Below the rubber balls of the cock, Sage got a glimpse of Doc's clit.

"Oh my god, what the fuck, Schlagenwhip?" Sage mumbled. "Seriously, I've had those before, but geezus, that's a big one. Come on, gotta smaller one to start with?"

"Small ones are for pleasure, but this is for pain," Dr. Domina warned. "And you, bitch, fuck toy, breeder slave, you'll get some painful attention out this!"

"Ok, but by the way," Sage started with an expression of admiration. "I gotta tell ya, you got an impressive clit. Like a small sized penis, it's nicely developed."

"Wait what?" Domina stopped and stood still for a moment. She looked at her clit.

"You ever had that beautiful lady penis sucked?" Sage taunted and winked.

"Uh well, yeah, a couple of times, maybe more," the Domina got distracted. "Goddamnit, what the fuck. I'm getting distracted. More lubricant!"

"Yes, Mistress," the diminutive assistant whined. Her hands poured on silkier lube and pumped the Doc's big dick. "The agent is taunting you, my Mistress."

"Enough of this, I'm going to fuck her now," Doctor Schlagenwhip announced proudly. Behind her, robot 4-Q stood at attention alongside the cloaked stranger. "Meanwhile, my sultry little bitch agent, I have this ball gag ready to bind your mouth just in case." She adjusted, buckled and snapped her strap-on securely in place. "Shhhh, easy, relax." In one black gloved hand, the doctor dangled a red ball attached to a brown strap. "See this? Do I need to use it? Never mind, here, gag her," she told her assistant.

"I'll gladly lock you up for an eternity," Sage surged with a raspy whisper. And, then, as she was about to be muffled, "Payback is you, bitch..."

"Yeah, little bitch, we'll see how that works out," the doctor toyed. She glanced at the others. "I I'll go first. I'd like to fuck her brains out. Give me the controls?" She summoned her techie, who quickly handed Domina the power unit. "Thank you. Cameras? Instruments standing by?" With the remote control ready, she pressed a button. "Let's see the various positions of our subject. No wait, I like the spread eagled looked. "How about this?"

As Sage's restraints retracted, affixed at wrists and ankles, red ball gag in her mouth, she remained spread wide open. Her vagina, amply proportioned, thick and puffy, had a thin patch of brown hair just above the clit. Leering hungrily, as if anxious for a turn, the technician, and the two others, watched and waited for the dominance to begin.

They gazed at computer screens and waited to gather data from nearby terminals. At the foot of the bed, 4-Q observed robotically. He was completely unclothed and looked very human in his muscular nakedness. Synthetics, or replicants could look, feel and act very human. Plus, they were anatomically well-designed.