The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over and sat beside her and put my arm around her. She turned to me and embraced me and we just hugged for a minute as she gasped and whimpered and cried a little more. Finally she began to calm down. I felt her warm breasts pushing on my chest but I didn't get turned on like I had dreamed of. We were family with what could have been a big problem.

"He promised me he wouldn't tell any one."

"I know, I heard him lie to you. You know boys lie to girls in order to get into their panties. I guess you forgot that. I guess we lie to women to get into their panties to." I just had to say that.

"Not only did he lie to you, he had a five hundred dollar bet going that he could seduce you and prove it with pictures before Dad got back home. That is why he was here all the time and seducing you by telling you how hot you are and stuff. Well, he wasn't lying to you when he was telling you how beautiful an sexy and hot you are and what a great set of tits you sport. All that is very, very true but he was telling you that just to seduce you. Those compliments, however true, were just part of his plan to seduce you, then brag all over school of what he did and prove it with pictures so he could win the five hundred dollar bet. He is the worlds biggest liar and a royal piss ant.. Well I derailed that big time today."

I moved back across the table. "Look at me mom. Stop crying. All is not lost. I deleted his pictures from his cell phone so he has no proof. I told him I was here all night and would tell everyone that nothing like that happened. I'm going to lie about what happened last night if I have to. I don't think Sean will brag about it because he has no proof. I will tell everyone he is a liar and I promised to get back at him if he bragged. I also told him not to call you, e-mail you, write you or text you for at least a month. Look, everything is cool. What you did was stupid beyond belief. In fact it was so stupid, no one will believe it without solid proof which Sean doesn't have. It's up to you not to let that happen again."

She looked at me. "But you know I'm a slut wife and mother. I really appreciate what you did. It has saved so much but now you know what a cheating wife I really am."

"Mom, have you been doing this all the time? I don't think so. Last night was obviously the first time with Sean and you were not the aggressor, he was. Yeah, sure, you let him and even got into it after he got you all worked up and hot and stuff but you didn't go looking for it to happen. You just didn't fight him off hard enough. That's not a slut." I saw a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"Look, mom, you are a real sexy woman with real sexy needs, just like all the rest of us. Let me confess that I masturbated after I watched you and Sean together. I was so hot. I have wanted to see your tits for so long and last night I got to see them. They are magnificent. I'm the one to apologize to you for having thoughts about you. I'm really sorry."

"Mom, dad will never know. It was a one time thing. You and me have a secret we can and will never tell. Everything will be ok." I tried to reassure her.

"Oh Josh, Honey, I owe you big time. I'm so proud of you for what you did to save me and our family. You are a REAL MAN." She put a big emphasis on the 'real man'. I began to feel a lot better about myself and how things were working out.

"Mom, I'm not quite the 'real man' you might think I am. Yeah, I did the right thing about deleting those pictures but I have to admit that I got so horny watching you in action. You know, I have never been with a girl sexually, so I'm not a 'real man' that way. I'm a masturbating virgin at seventeen and three quarters." I regrettably confessed.

"Josh, don't think badly about yourself that way. Being a virgin isn't bad and everybody masturbates. I do and I know your dad does." she lamented.

"Mom, if you and dad masturbate, doesn't that mean that neither of you are getting enough from each other? I thought getting married meant that you got enough sex so you never had to masturbate again. I mean, hey, your wife is the woman who is supposed to spread her legs for her man whenever he needs. Isn't that the way marriage is supposed to be?" I inquired expectantly. "Is there something wrong between you and dad? Gosh, if you let Sean seduce you and you masturbate then dad must not be anything of the man I thought he was. I just assumed that you two had all the horny taken care of 24 /7 by the other? What's going on? Or rather, what's not going on in your bedroom?" I looked her in the eye. She began to tear up again.

"You're right, Josh. Your dad and I just don't have the fire we once had. Last night with Sean, I got so worked up and horny. Dad hasn't seduced me like that in over ten years. Sometimes I think maybe I'm not good enough for him in bed any more." She sniffled and went to the kitchen to get tissue.

While she was in the kitchen I heard herself washing her face. This gave me time to think about how things were going and what else I wanted to say or do. I decided that mom had been vulnerable because dad wasn't paying enough romantic attention to her. Our class in human sexuality at school taught us that sex in a long term marriage has to be continually renewed, upgraded and spiced up to keep it fresh. It looked like the books and teacher were right. Our family almost fell apart because mom and dad didn't do that. Apparently both were sexually frustrated and communications had broken down. Nevertheless, I wanted something in reward for my saving action and mom had just promised to do anything for me. I wondered if that included her teaching me about real sex using her own body? I tossed that idea around a little but felt I just couldn't do it with her even though I had previously even masturbated thinking of her. That was now a kind of fading fantasy. Mom came back into the room. I was munching on the last piece of cold pizza when she sat down.

"Josh, men and women masturbate for different reasons not just because they are sexually frustrated." This was her statement that reopened our talk.

"But you and dad aren't getting it on enough for either of you, are you." I made my question a statement. "So for you, at least, you are at least partly frustrated. Am I not right?" I grinned to lighten up the discussion and at my mature classroom acquired insight.

"I guess you are right, Josh. My goodness, what am I doing talking about my sex life with my teenage son?" She mused quietly as if I was not supposed to hear that.

"Mom, did you really mean that you would do anything for me as a reward for saving you?" I lowered my voice on the last word.

"Josh I am really indebted to you, Just name your price and I'll try to make it happen. You know I don't have a lot of money and I can't tell your teachers to give you all A's so your request has to be within my ability to make it happen." She glanced at me and gave me a demure smile. I was glad to see her smiling for the first time since we got started.

"Okay," I told her. "Here I go. You have to help me with this. I don't want to be the person to make things worse now that it's looking pretty good for us. You and I have to have our secret, agreed?"

"Agreed, neither of us can ever say anything about that again." Her tone was emphatic.

"You mean to anyone else, don't' you, mom. It's just between you and me, right?"

"Yes, but the best thing is for us not to say anything about it even to each other. At least certainly not if someone else might overhear us. Preferably we should just not say anything to anybody, even to each other about Sean and me last night."

"Mom , I can't forget what I saw or what my reaction to it was. First I got horny as hell then later, got angry at Sean and you also for my letting you and him. I'm not angry at you anymore. I'm still angry at Sean but I think he has enough sense, if not pride, to keep his mouth shut. I agree to never come even close to letting it out."

"Now" I took a big breath and let it out slowly and looked at my beautiful mom. "Now I hope no to get in trouble by asking you this. Please don't shout at me or hate me but I just need to ask this favor from you. I want to learn how to be as smooth as Sean was. I want to experience learning personally how to really make a woman feel good sexually. I want to learn before I fall in love with the girl who will be my wife. Will you teach me? I saw how Sean apparently pushed all your right buttons and how your face got flushed and how your hips moved automatically. I want to learn how to do that. How can you teach me without messing us up or what you have with dad? I don't want to make things worse."

"We will have to think about how to do that. I knowthat having sex with you is a bad idea." She reached over and held my hand. "I could teach you how to kiss but not anything else. I've learned my lesson about going any farther." She squeezed my hand appreciatively with a smile. "Lets think about alternatives. I was relieved that she had set boundaries not to be exceeded again.

"I have an idea, mom. Maybe we could help solve two problems with one idea put into action?" I put both hand on the table and took her other hand in mine. Now we were sitting with both hand occupied with the others. Her hands were warm where I could tell earlier they had been cool and sweaty with anxiety and fear. I continued.

"You and dad need to spice up your sex together, and soon. I want to learn about sex but I won't go to a porn shop or by porn videos. They are not for me. How about I help you set up the video in your bedroom and take a video of you and dad making out? I think that would be so sexy for you all and for me. Besides, it would be a way of dad teaching me. He hasn't said anything to me about sex ever. Of course dad would never know that I would see the video. In fact he doesn't even need to know he is being shot. I can rent some really cool micro cameras that he will never see and record it to my computer on a disc. Then you could , later, go over it with me and tell me what was not so good, what was good and what was best and what you were feeling at different times. How would that be?"

"I'm not sure about that, Josh. I'm just not sure. Having one secret kept from dad is bad enough. I'm not sure about keeping another from him is a good thing." She was in deep thought. I seized on her lack of denial as a positive sign.

"Mom, I'm not asking for a long term thing. Maybe just one or two times so you can show dad your stuff. It would help you all and me to. I need to know what to do and what not to do with my hands and lips with a girl. You all are pretty much alike, aren't you? I mean like playing with the nipples is a pretty universal way to more, isn't it. It's how to do it and what to do before, during and after that I need to see and experience. I want to be the best thing my future wife could ever have as a lover. You can help me , please?" I pleaded with a somewhat devious sense of pleasure as I wanted to have sex with girls my age and appear to be a very experienced and talented partner in bed.

She was deep in thought.

"Remember, you promised me 'anything'. This 'anything' is something you can deliver and it will help both of you. After we get several videos that I can keep secret, you can talk to dad about doing the video with our family camera just for you and him. I bet that would be a huge turn on for him. I think he has a little bit of exhibitionist in him. I bet he would love to see you masturbate to. Our teacher says that's common among married people who enjoy different and exciting sex. I bet you could turn on dad with just a little teasing and masturbation. Wouldn't that just turn you on to so wee him getting hot and horny for your body." I was laying it on best I could.

"Okay. Josh, we will do it. Two secret videos first, and only two. We will review the videos and I'll instruct you on everything you see. The good , the bad and everything in between." She smiled broadly and winked at me. "Then I'll seduce dad into making our own videos. That just he and I will enjoy to spice up our lives. Yea we just may be on to something good for all of us. We have a plan. I have another idea that I need to check out before I even mention it to you."

"It's time to get to bed, Josh." She got up. As she did she came around the table real close to me as I getting ready to go up stairs to bed.

She put her arms around me gently and pulled me close to her warm body. I felt her tits pressing on my chest. My arms automatically went around her body.

"Josh, right now, your lessons begin. I am going to give you lesson one in kissing."

She moved her face to mine and our lips touched. Hers were warm and soft. She moved her lips lightly back and forth across mine only a fraction of an inch. The vibration and the slight pulling of my lips as she moved on my lips was wonderful. We broke off the kiss. She smiled as did I. Then she brought her hands around and up to my cheeks. Now her warm palms were on my cheeks. She gently pulled my face to hers so our lips pressed together again. My hands fell to her hips as she pushed her lower part of her body up against me, as if I had been pushing her to me, but I hadn't. Our bodies below our belly buttons touched and pressed together. Our lips met and some more pressure developed between our lips. My lips were closed. I felt her mouth open slightly then her tongue tip slipped out and ran back and forth across my lips and closed mouth. My lips parted as she pushed her tongue into my mouth just a little. I smelled her breath and felt the warmth and moisture of her breath on my face. Her eyes looked into mine as her tongue flipped in and out of my lips. I took the hint and pushed my tongue against hers. Then her tongue began to make circles around my tongue. Our tongue played. I loved it. I began to get a boner as she rubbed and pressed on my body. My hands ran up and down her back as if someone else was doing it. Our breaths were coming faster and my skin felt warm and tingly. Certainly my heart was racing . My cock hardened more. It was caught sticking straight up between mom's lower stomach and mine. I was becoming embarrassed as I knew she could feel my erection.

She broke the kiss and backed away. My heart was racing as my hands moved to the side of her hips.

"That's 'kissing 101, lesson one and two. I guess I got a little turned on and went beyond the lesson plan for this first lesson." She grinned broadly. "You can see how kissing can get things started." She paused then continues wistfully. "So be very careful. Remember, an erotic kiss is most natural when you have been talking or teasing a little about sexual things. Real kisses don't start with the lips. They hve to be in context. A little prior flirting and erotic conversation is where the effectively seductive and erotic kiss really begins."

"Now get on up to bed." She pushed me gently backwards. "We have a lot to be thankful for and much to regret and never do again. I love you Josh. I love you as a son, as a friend who saved me and as the man you are and will be. Good night and thanks again."

I headed up to bed with a boner, a big smile and peace in my heart.

In the days and weeks ahead, I knew life would be much better. Even my cock was feeling better already.

Realdoc.

Thanks for reading. If I get some positive comments, another chapter or two could appear. Readers, please give me some of your ideas to incorporate in chapter two. Things could get hot. Let me know. What do you think his mom has in mind for the further education of her son? What happens at school the next day? Can mom control Josh's education?

12