The Agency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me get that for you!" A rather good-looking man said as he pulled the door open for Mike.

Clearing his throat several times and exaggerating a pained expression, Mike eventually hoarsely whispered "Thanks."

"Sounds like a bad cold," the man said as he followed Mike to the elevator, "I hope you're taking something for it."

Nodding politely was the best response Mike would give him all while hoping he would simply disappear. Where was Babette? As the elevator door opened the gentleman held his arm out ushering Mike inside before following quickly behind. Turning to face the lobby, Mike spied Babette standing outside smiling at him. Mike's eyes went wide, he wanted to scream at her, but that would certainly blow his cover! Instead, he pressed the button for the fourth floor and hoped the guy was leaving well before that.

"Are you new in the building?" He asked, pressing the button for the sixth floor. Mike nodded that he was. "I tell you," the man leaned casually against the elevator wall, "that office has some of the most stunning women coming in and out of it!" Mike blushed deeply; had he just been referred to as stunning? "I'm Tom by the way."

Clearing his throat again, Mike panicked, he didn't have a girl's name! What the hell was he supposed to say? "Mi," he started then stopped, "Michelle." He blurted in a gravely whisper.

"Nice to meet you Michelle," he said as the elevator door finally opened, "maybe I'll see you again soon."

Mike wanted to run, bolt out of the elevator and run into the office. He also wanted to kill Babette who knowingly let him ride the elevator alone with Tom! Where the fuck was she? Probably downstairs laughing! That bitch!

"Thanks." Mike finally said just as the doors started to close. For whatever reason Mike then gave Tom a wink causing him to smile. "What the fuck was that?" Mike hissed at himself as he walked as quickly as he could to the office door. "I can't believe I winked at a guy!"

"You winked at a guy?" Ms. Allison asked as Mike entered the room. "Seems someone is quite the flirt! Tell me all about it!" Mike recounted the story from Tom holding the door for her and Babette's reaction, his face blushing deeply throughout. "Well then, two things are certain," Ms. Allison said as Babette entered the office, "you're passable enough up close to get hit on in an elevator, and your name is now Michelle!"

"Ohhhhh Michelle!" Babette squealed with delight, "I love it!" Babette gave Mike a big hug, it felt awkward feeling their fake breasts pressing together.

"I'm glad you girls are getting along," Allison said with a proud smile, "but you're going to need to work on Michelle's voice, she can only have a cold for so long!"

"Yes, Ms. Allison!" The girls said in unison.

"Michelle," Ms. Allison said as she looked her new girl over, "don't go and remove all your new clothing as soon as you get home tonight, you'll have a delivery this evening that you'll need to sign for in person."

"Yes, Ms. Allison." Mike replied unsure of what was going on.

"Oh, you're going to be like a kid in a candy store tonight," Babette practically squealed as soon as Ms. Allison left the room, "all kinds of new clothing for you is coming tonight!"

"Really?" Mike was puzzled how quickly stuff was happening.

"Oh you don't know the half of it!" Babette said pulling her new friend to the couch in the seating area, "It is absolutely everything a new girl needs," Babette sounded reminiscent of her own delivery experience, "nighties, robes, workout wear, sneakers, heels, makeup, and at least a dozen work outfits!" Squeezing Mike's hands, Babette tittered with excitement. "Tomorrow morning you're going to have so many options you're not going to know what to pick out!"

"Really?" A still perplexed Mike asked. "That much."

"Listen Sweetie," Babette leaned in taking a serious tone, "the contract was serious, you're Michelle from today until you no longer work here. Unless your parents or a sibling is dropping in, you're expected to be Michelle 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!"

Mike gulped at the implication. He remembered the section of the contract detailing fines and penalties. Was there one for going home and putting on his favorite ratty pair of sweats? Or running out to grab a coffee with a baseball hat and his beaten-up sneakers?

"It's okay, I know what you're thinking." Babette's voice was now more reassuring. "It's okay to run out to get breakfast without getting all glammed up first thing in the morning," she said seemingly reading Mike's cluttered mind, "but you're going to do it in yoga pants, a fun oversized sweatshirt and a ponytail!"

"I guess." Mike replied unsure of everything at the moment.

"You've got this Michelle!" Babette said, giving Mike another hug.

Mike was amazed how reassuring it was to hug and touch Babette. In the back of his mind, he knew he was hugging a guy in a dress, but Babette felt more like a ... well ... a sister. It was reassuring having her there with him. For the next half hour or so they worked on Mike's voice and trying to maintain a more feminine pitch. Babette said Michelle sounded more like Kathleen Turner but all Mike could hear was his voice trying to pass for a girl.

"It's quitting time," Babette said unable to hide her disappointment, "I took the liberty of moving the stuff you had in those ugly pants into this purse for you."

"Thank you." Mike replied, taking the peach purse from his friend. "It matches my outfit so nicely."

While Mike may not have been completely sincere in his words, Babette was thrilled he liked it. Grabbing her purse, she took Mike's arm walking him out of the office to the elevator. Once downstairs, she turned giving him one last hug.

"You've got this sweetie," Babette said confidently, "no one will suspect a thing, and you have GOT to call me when you get your new wardrobe!"

"Okay." Mike replied trying to mask the terror in his voice.

Walking out the front door of the building, Mike watched as Babette sauntered off with ease wondering how long it had taken for her to get to that point. Turning toward the train station he needed to get to, Mike took a deep breath stepping forward.

"Shit!" Mike hissed miss-stepping and almost falling over. "Shit again," he hissed, "female voice."

Stepping to the side, Mike took several deep breaths trying to calm himself. Mike's life was more suited for online gaming, binge watching movies and reading online porn. This was the longest he'd ever spent in heels, the most female clothing he'd ever worn and the first day he'd ever gone out in public dressed. This was a nightmare! He felt as if he were going to pass out right there on the sidewalk, which only added to the terror, which fed his anxiousness at getting caught. Finally, Mike was able to compose himself enough to try to walk again.

The journey home was like no other for Mike. For the first time he was managing walking in heels to the subway on his own, he was suddenly glad for the training heels he'd been given rather than the taller one's worn by Babette! However, he was also incredibly proud of himself. He'd survived the mild panic attack in front of the office, and had managed to somewhat blend into the crowd on the subway platform.

Stepping onto the train, a movement he'd all taken for granted as a guy was yet another hurdle. The small gap, like the elevator, had seemed half a mile wide. The movement of the train, something he'd simply absorbed while wearing sneakers, was now a constant battle for balance. It was almost terrifying as visions of him falling and exposing his caged penis filled his mind! He'd been so focused on trying not to fall he managed to miss his stop, then had to cycle back around to get back to it. As he approached his apartment building Mike's terror escalated again! He didn't really know anyone there, but what if someone recognized him?

"I certainly won't need to work out any time soon," Mike whispered to himself, "I've been doing an hour's worth of cardo for the last twenty minutes!"

By a rare blessing the elevator was clear all the way to his apartment. Mike collapsed inside, leaning against the door in the relative safety of his apartment.

"And that was just day one!" He panted. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?"