The Agreement Ch. 02

Story Info
A man's wife accepts his crossdressing.
3.3k words
4.45
66.7k
32
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,766 Followers

Neither Sarah nor I spoke of "The Agreement" the next day. However, the following evening Sarah poured us both a glass of red wine and after a few sips said, "So.... Are we going to discuss this anytime soon?" I could tell by the playful enthusiasm in her voice she was definitely interested in talking and quite possibly following through.

"Sure," I said in response. "I have some concerns we should definitely talk about and I want to know what you're thinking, too."

"Well," Sarah began. "Being a registered nurse I'm very aware of all of the health risks involved and we have to make absolutely sure we don't bring anything but memories home with us. That's my biggest concern. What about you?"

"I agree with that, of course. But from a purely practical standpoint, I have a really huge issue I'm not sure we can overcome," I said rather matter of factly.

Sarah looked almost crestfallen as she quietly asked me, "What kind of issue? What could be so important we can't do this? Are you afraid we won't love each other if we follow through?"

"No, not really," I told her. "I mean, that's certainly something we need to discuss because we've both been completely committed to one another and 100% faithful." I turned to look at her as I added, "Right?"

"No! I mean 'yes'. Well, I can only speak for myself but I can assure there's never been anyone else. Ever. You?"

"No, no one, honey. Ever. My concern is a practical one and it involves being able to 'pass' in public. I know this is all new to you. Hell, I don't even understand it all yet by any means. But 'passing' is the word people use to indicate how successful a crossdresser is in public. Can he, can she pull it off without being 'read' or 'clocked' which basically means being discovered."

"But you look stunning in women's clothes, Cal. In fact, I'm still a little bit jealous about you looking better than me," she said playfully. "I was totally blown away when I saw you and I couldn't find a flaw anywhere. And trust me, I notice stuff like that. So what is it that has you so concerned?"

"My voice. I've practiced trying to talk like a woman but well, not seriously because I never thought I'd actually need to talk like a woman. Convincingly so, that is. It's really hard and quite frankly it has me worried I won't be able to pull this off with you and your date. I mean, I'll have to date guys who know not just about me but who you are, too. You, on the other hand, can't ever tell your dates who I am. So unless I can learn to talk like a woman enough to pull this off, I don't see how we ever double date."

"Let me hear you."

"What? Right now? Right here?"

"Yes! Right here, right now. Be a girl for me."

Sarah's tone was playful and encouraging but I still let her know I was a little embarrassed to try this in front of her just out of the blue.

She said, "Let me get this straight. You fantasize about dressing up like a woman and having sex with a man, but you're afraid to talk to me in your best girly voice? Really, Cal? Really?"

"Okay. I'll try. But don't laugh, all right?"

Sarah nodded and I cleared my throat. I began by quietly croaking, "Hi. My name's Callie and I love wearing women's clothes."

Sarah burst out laughing then put her hands over her mouth as she said, "Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help it. It was so unnatural and well, kind of weird."

I was only minimally embarrassed as I told her, "See. I told you I need a lot of work. In fact, I think I need some professional help."

"Not to be mean but I agree. What kind of help? What do you have in mind? What sort of help is even available?"

"I need a voice coach. I've been doing some on-line research and there's a voice coach/therapist in Falls Church who helps men who are transitioning to become women—don't worry, that's not me. I'm not a transsexual, I just...."

"I understand and I never once thought that was the case. So when can you start? Soon I hope," she teased. The wine was affecting her and she was becoming more playful. She was nibbling around my ear and her free hand was beginning to wander. "I'm not sure how much longer I can wait for strange cock," she said as she stroked mine.

"Ummm," I murmured. "Will I be good enough for now?" I queried as I turned to kiss her.

Sarah buried her tongue in my mouth as she managed to whisper, "More than enough—for now."

We undressed each other and I fucked her hard after spending a lot of time on her nipples and eating her pussy which was something she loved as much if not more than sex itself. I loved that she still shaved "down there" and when I came up for air I felt her cum for the first time as I said quietly, "Mmmm. Some guy is gonna be very happy to fuck your sweet, bald pussy, Sarah. Maybe several guys." I brought her to orgasm again a few minutes later with my cock and we lay there for a while just holding one another. Both of us were wondering whether or not this might be the last time we made love in an exclusive relationship and what the future might hold for our marriage.

I called the therapist's office during my lunch break the next day. To my pleasant surprise the receptionist was completely accepting and assured me this was so routine I need not give it a second thought. She also told me that the therapist, Dr. Lisa Turner, had had tremendous success as a voice coach. While counselling transitioning women with issues other than voice was the primary part of her practice, working on voice made up about 20% of her caseload. I set up two sessions for the week—Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm. I called Sarah at the hospital and shared the good news with her.

"Mmmm. That's exciting, Cal! Any idea how many sessions you might need?" she asked.

"Well, the receptionist said it all depends on how 'coachable' the patient is. Some 'get it' right away and others never learn how to do it." Before Sarah could voice her disappointment I let her know that 100% of Dr. Turner's patients show improvement anywhere from a low of 20% to a high of 95%.

"So....Let me ask you this. Would you like to go dressed up as a woman?"

I became instantly hard and checked to make sure no one could see the growing bulge in my khaki-colored Dockers. "I'd love that. Are you sure that'd be okay?"

"I'm very sure. I want you to be as comfortable as possible so you can make as much progress as you can in the shortest amount of time. There are so many good looking men out there just waiting to fuck hot looking women like us," she teased.

"Jesus, Sarah. You're gonna make me cum in my pants again. Enough already. For now, anyway. So see you tonight?"

"Indeed you will...Callie. Bye pretty girl."

I had to think about something else—anything else—and right now. Work. That did it. The new F-18 Super Hornet modifications we'd contracted to complete. That took care of Mr. Woody for the time being.

Unlike our military counterparts, we civilian contractors couldn't be made to work overtime without advance notice and being paid time and a half. I loved my job and was always looking for overtime so when I occasionally asked for time off, no one said anything about it. Active duty military guys could just ask their boss for an hour even a half day off and could get it without taking leave. The down side was having to submit a leave request to get any time off at all. It was a very small downside though, as I had all kinds of time off saved up. I requested to leave at 2:30 both Tuesday and Thursday which was approved without question. I'd need 30 minutes to get home, about 90 minutes to get ready, and an hour in DC traffic to get to the therapist's office.

I got home right at three o'clock on Tuesday and headed straight for the bedroom to undress, shower, and shave. I intentionally didn't shave that morning to make sure I wouldn't cut my face from shaving so closely twice in one day. On days when I dressed up, I had to shave extremely close with a Mach-4 razor with a brand new blade, even with my relatively light beard.

As I walked into the bedroom, I began unbuttoning my shirt when I noticed a large blue box on the bed wrapped with a wide, white ribbon. I tore off my shirt, threw it in the hamper, and picked up the box. I opened the card inside and read, "I hope these are the right size and I hope you like them. They're definitely your style. J Have a wonderful first session, Callie. Love, Sarah."

I lifted off the top of the box and set it aside. I pushed back the white paper that lay on top and saw a beautiful navy blue colored knit dress inside. I picked it up and put it front of me in front of the full-length mirror and admired it. It had spaghetti straps and matching dark blue lace around the top. It fell to about four inches above my knees which was perfect to be both sexy and appropriately modest. I set it carefully on the bed then noticed there was also a matching cardigan inside. I was thrilled my new outfit which I would wear with a pair of 3-inch black strappy heels.

In an hour and a half, I was ready. I slipped into my new dress, stepped into my shoes and ventured a first look in the mirror. No matter how often I saw myself when dressed up, I was still absolutely amazed at the transformation. It made me weak in the knees and hard somewhere a little higher up every time. I'd learned how critical the eyes are and paid careful attention to blending the right shades of shadow, using the right shade of liner, and ensuring the eyebrows were perfect. I was satisfied with my makeup and dress. All I need were the right accessories. I chose a beautiful brushed-nickel necklace and matching earrings as well as an elegant looking silver-colored watch to complete the look. I was ready to go so I picked up my purse and sweater (if felt so amazingly good to be able to say my purse and my sweater) and headed out the door.

I loved the click of my heels on the concrete floor in the garage. I opened the door, sat my things inside, then sat in the seat and remembered to lift my legs together and turn them at the same time the way any woman in a dress or skirt would do. I still found it hard to grab things with long fingernails but I was determined to master that because going without nails was simply unacceptable!

I got the office a few minutes early. As I pushed open the door, I noticed three people in the waiting room. Without staring, I noticed two women and one man who was sitting next to the more attractive female. The other woman was clearly a transsexual and my heart went out to her as she was anything but passable. My first thought was of a lumberjack in women's clothes. I also couldn't help but admire her courage knowing that she knew she didn't pass. I forced my mind to switch subjects and noticed the other woman was much more attractive although most likely a male-to-female (MTF) transsexual. The man sitting next to her was very good looking and I instinctively smiled at him when he made eye contact with me. I was clearly flustered but held myself together as the receptionist said, "Hi! You must be Callie. I love your dress. It's so pretty!"

I thanked her and was immediately aware of why I was there. I sounded like the lumberjack in a dress. Well, not that bad but I needed real help. The receptionist's name was Donna and she said she needed me to fill out several forms and to just have a seat until I was done. I took the clipboard and paperwork and sat down across from the woman and the cute guy.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Alicia. I haven't seen you here before."

"I'm Callie," I said quietly. "This is my first visit. I'm here for voice therapy which is probably rather obvious now that I've said something," I explained.

"Me, too!" Alicia shared. "I've gotten other counseling for HRT which is hormone replacement therapy but today is my tenth voice session. I'm hoping it will be my last. I've worked very hard at it but it's just so difficult."

"You sound very feminine to me," I said knowing that wasn't exactly true. Had I met Alicia elsewhere I might have thought she just had a very deep voice. She was what I would call attractive "enough" and her voice was feminine "enough" to get by. I was sure that she, unlike the other woman, would have no real difficultly living full-time as a female. It was then I heard the other woman respond to her name being called and I cringed when her voice sounded exactly like a male baritone say, "Yes, that's me."

Alicia shared my discomfort and told me, "That's Carrie. She told me she doesn't care if she passes. She just needed her body to match her brain. She waited until she was 48 to transition and she said she was nearly suicidal before she finally said enough is enough. Her wife divorced her, her kids don't want to see her, and yet she says she's never been happier. I can totally relate to the need to make things match up. But for me personally, not passing to that degree just wouldn't work. I really want to become a woman in every way and being accepted as one is very important to me."

I told her I thought she was very pretty and that her voice was coming along quite nicely when she asked me, "Speaking of passing, you look amazing! So are you pre-op or post-op? Let me guess! You're already post-op, right? If not, then you've been on hormones for at least a year now. Am I close?"

I looked down then back up at her and simply said, "Oh, I'm not a transsexual. I'm just a...well, I mean I'm only a crossdresser who just wants to look and sound like a woman as much as possible. I'm not actually transitioning. Is that offensive to you by any chance? I mean, I hope I'm not trivializing something that's obviously so important to you."

Alicia looked at the man next to her then back at me. "Are you serious? I hate you! I've been at this for 18 months and I'd die to look like you! And yes, of course, that's okay. We only get one life and as they say 'we pays our money and we takes our chances', right?"

I was pretty sure she was being sincere (or I at least hoped she was.) "Well, thank you. That's very kind. You should know you look very much like a woman yourself. I hope you know that. Now I'm rambling. I'm sorry. I'm new to all this so I'm not sure if I'm even making any sense."

"Of course you are, Callie. It's just that you look better than any TS I've ever met pre- or post-op and you're just well, 'playing.' Oh, sorry. That didn't sound right. I mean for we TS types, this is who we are 24/7 and we'd give anything to look like you and you're not even taking female hormones. Did I mention I hate you?"

Alicia smiled and said, "Oh, shame on me. I have this tendency to get chatty and I forgot to introduce you to my brother. Callie, this is my baby brother, Michael. We're fraternal twins, but I'm two minutes older and I never let him forget. We've been best friends all of our lives. Even so, I was really afraid my need to transition might harm or even destroy our friendship but he's been my best and often only true friend." Alicia then put a hand near her mouth as though she telling a secret and whispered, "He also told me he thinks you're cute."

I could feel that familiar stirring "down there" and felt myself flush wondering if he knew how good looking I thought he was. All I could manage to say was, "Hi, Michael."

"Hi back," Michael said smiling. "It's a pleasure to meet you and I'm going to kill Alicia for telling you that. So much for being supportive being a two-way street. Thanks, Sis!"

I loved the playful banter between them and could tell there was a real connection there. I was fascinated by the whole thing and let them know I had a hundred questions and hoped we might be able to get together at some point just to talk and share our experiences. Alicia chimed in saying, "Oh, I'm sure Michael would like that, Callie. In fact, knowing him as I do, I'm betting he'll give you his number before we leave."

Michael just smiled. "I won't deny that's a distinct possibility, but I'd actually rather have Callie's number. That way I know I'll get to talk to her again. I mean to answer her questions, of course."

"Oh, I'm not sure that's such a good idea," I said softly. "I'm sort of in a relationship and..."

"I understand," Michael said. "That's definitely understandable. He's a very lucky man."

I was caught off guard I found myself speechless just as I heard my name called. As I stood up, I heard Michael say, "Here, Callie. This card has my number and email address. You know, just in case you want to talk sometime. I can probably get Alicia to chaperone if you'd like."

I nervously took his card, thanked him, and wished Alicia all the best as I followed the receptionist to Dr. Turner's office.

The next 45 minutes flew by as I found myself alternating between focusing all of my attention on the techniques I was shown and imagining myself in Michael's arms. Would Sarah approve of him? Did that even matter? Who might she choose? Had she already chosen him? Was she just waiting for me to announce which sexy doctor she would be giving herself to?

As I left, I removed Michael's card from my purse and looked at it carefully. Michael D. Johnson, Attorney at Law. I took note of the firm's name and committed his phone number and email address to memory.

I practiced my voice techniques all the way home and by the time I arrived my vocal chords hurt from trying to "raise them up" over and over again. Dr. Turner told me it would like using a new muscle and that some discomfort would follow. She'd stressed the importance of not ever talking in a falsetto voice. Instead, I had to concentrate on making my own natural voice sound higher and more feminine. I was pleasantly surprised at the progress I'd made and was really looking forward to Thursday's session. And to my next contact with Michael.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,766 Followers