The Amateur Revival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim walked around the room, looking at each of us in turn. When she finished her walk, she said, "I know each of you is looking forward to getting naked. I'm ending this session early. Be back here at 7:00 p.m. Thursday night. I'm going to call on you one at a time. When I do, you will go to the center of the room and take all your clothes off. That means one of you is going to be naked while all the rest of us are dressed. It could be any of you, but you'll all end up naked. Then, you're going to look at each other very closely. Now go. See you Thursday night.'

Carol and I walked down the hall to the outside doors with Sarah and Aaron. Once we were out of Kim's hearing, Sarah let out a very deep breath. "I don't know if I can do it," she said. "Kim's right to the extent that it sounded like some risqué fun just talking about it. I mean, I like everyone in the cast; but the idea of stripping naked in front of all of you in two nights isn't just talking about it. Its real."

Aaron sort of moaned, "what if mine's the smallest dick?"

Carol said, "It is a bit scary, but we knew that going in. I'm sure both of you look great naked."

"Ha," Sarah replied. "You can say that. You're at least fifteen years older than I am and every man in the room looks at you!" There was some truth in that. The jeans Carol wore to our meetings showed some fleshiness in the ass and thighs. Her sweaters were tight enough that I believed her breasts hung lower than they used to. Nonetheless, she looked damned good.

We stopped just outside the door. Sarah and Aaron kept going to their car. Carol called out, "see you Thursday."

Sarah turned to face us. She paused for a moment, then said simply "maybe." She turned away. She and her husband went on to their car, got in, and drove away.

It was late March and still cold after dark. Carol turned to face me. I could see her breath as she spoke. "I've been thinking about it since we had dinner with Kim and Luke. Kim's right. I do have an urge to show off my body. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No," I said.

"Do you want to see me naked?" Carol asked.

"Yes," I answered.

Carol smiled. "Good," she said. "I want to see you naked too."

I wasn't completely sure how to respond to that. My weak attempt was, "well, you're going to Thursday night."

"I'm glad Kim is going to have us strip off one by one," Carol said. "That will be hot."

Carol was right so I said, "yes, it will."

Carol's smile got wider. "We're going to have a lot of fun," she said. She turned and went to her car. Watching her jeaned ass below her jacket, I did want to see her naked. I wanted to touch her bare body, but I couldn't imagine Carol would want that.

The anxiety was palpable when the cast assembled that Thursday night. Sarah and Aaron were talking more, and louder, than normal. Conversely, Maria was uncharacteristically quiet. Kim was ordinarily extremely punctual. That night, it was almost ten after the hour when she walked into the room. Knowing what was coming and not wanting to look any more of a klutz than necessary, I had already slipped my shoes off before she walked in.

Kim wasted no time. She clapped her hands once as soon as she walked into the room. "Ok," she said, "as I told you Tuesday, tonight is your first opportunity to be naked together. You will be stripping off in front of the audience, so I thought I'd give you a small taste of that by having each of you strip off in front of your fellow cast members. Remember people, the whole point of doing this show is to show your naked bodies. Do not cover yourself up as you strip! When another cast member is striping, do not avert your eyes! Look at her or him! Look at the parts of her or his body that are usually covered. Tonight, each of you plays the role of exhibitionist and voyeur."

Kim paused for a moment, presumably to let her instructions sink in. She moved to the center of the room. "Everyone please stand against that wall," she said, pointing to the wall separating our room from the hallway. With varying degrees of hesitancy, we did as we were told. I ended up standing between Carol and LaTonya. "I'm going to call on you one at a time," Kim said. "When I call your name, walk to the center of the room, take all your clothes off, and let us have a good look at you." Kim then took a long, slow look at us, starting with Maria at the end of the line to my left and moving along the line until her eyes reached Aaron on the other end.

I sensed that Kim was consciously trying to build our anxiety. Her eyes moved back along the line. When she reached me, she stopped looking along the line. We stared at each other for a moment. A slight smile appeared on Kim's face. "Will," she said, "since you're the oldest, you go first. Get those clothes off and let us see what you've got."

The moment I'd feared, and looked forward to, had arrived. I walked to the center of the room and turned to face my fellow cast members. I looked at each of them in turn. They all had looks of anxiety and curiosity. All except for Carol, she had an expression of her face that I'd describe as loving and excited.

I unhooked my belt and pulled my shirttail out of my jeans. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. Having nowhere else to put it, I dropped it on the floor to my right. I bent first my left and then my right foot up and removed my socks. I put them on top of my shirt. I don't like undershirts, so I was already naked from the waist up. I undid the metal button in the waistband of my jeans and pulled down the zipper. I pushed my jeans past my hips and let them fall to my ankles. I stepped my right foot out of my trousers, hooked them with my left foot, and bent my leg up. Pulling my trousers off my left foot, I folded them over and dropped the on top of my shirt and socks.

Standing in only my boxer shorts, I looked at Carol. She was smiling in the way you might if you were doing something fun with a friend. She mouthed the word "please." I put a hand into the elastic waistband of my shorts at each hip and pushed them down. I had a semi-erection, so I had to pull the shorts out to get them past my dick. Bending forward, I pushed my shorts the rest of the way down my legs. Still bent over, I doubled the shorts over and tossed them with my other clothes. Then, I straightened up, pulling my shoulders back a little to stand straighter.

I had done it. I was standing stark naked in front of a group of people most of whom I'd just met a few days ago. A bolt of lightening had not struck me. Rather, I had a very unexpected sensation. I felt like a weight I hadn't realized I was carrying had been lifted off me. I also felt freed (although I know that's a cliché). Carol was smiling and looking me in the eyes. I shifted my gaze to LaTonya, Maria, and Sarah in turn. Yes, they were all looking at my dick. For some reason, that made me feel good. I had a growing sense of pride and privilege; I was the one who got to be naked. I felt empowered. I would never have guessed that taking my clothes off in front of other people would feel that good.

After a minute or so, Kim said, "Well done Will. Put your clothes somewhere and stand against the far wall. I stepped between my clothes and my fellow cast members, turned my back to them, and bent over to get my clothes. I bent over slowly. I didn't know whether the others were looking at my ass and my balls between my legs, but I hoped so. I picked up my clothes, walked to a corner of the room, and put my clothes on the shelf of an empty bookcase. Then, I walked to the center of the wall opposite the rest of the cast, stopped, and stood facing them. Wearing clothes already felt like a part of my past.

Kim had watched me pick up my clothes and walk naked around the room. Once I took my place along the wall, Kim turned to face the remainder of the cast. "Mom," Kim said, "why don't you get naked next."

Carol leaned against the wall to take her shoes off and then strode with seeming confidence to the center of the room. She smiled at me before turning to face our fellow cast members. She quickly grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it up over her head. She wore a light blue bra under her sweater. I watched as her hands came behind her back to unhook it. She pulled the straps to her shoulders, then moved her hands in front of her, holding the cups. She shrugged her shoulders and the straps slid down her arms. She held her bra in front of herself for a moment before bringing it down. She casually tossed her bra on top of her sweater on the floor.

I've always thought there is something very sexy about a woman's bare upper back. Carol's did not disappoint. While Carol wasn't muscular in a bodybuilder sense, I could see muscles working under her smooth skin.

Carol undid the front of her jeans, pushed them down her hips and legs, and stepped out of them. Looking from behind, Carol's ass, still encased in tight, light blue panties, was a little wide but quite alluring. Carol lifted her legs up one at a time and pulled off her calf-length socks. She dropped them on her jeans in front of her. Carol pushed her panties off her hips, and down her legs. She left her panties where they lay and straightened up, facing away from me.

Looking at her from behind, I saw that Carol's bare ass was a bit wider than was proportional to her body and her thighs thickened some as they joined her hips. The effect was quite pleasing. It made Carol look like a real woman rather than a photoshopped model. She also looked extremely sexy and alluring. Carol held her pose for a moment. As she did, I glanced at LaTonya, Maria, and Sarah. LaTonya was smiling as if she and Carol were sharing a private joke. Maria was wide-eyed. Sarah looked even more nervous.

My attention was drawn back to Carol, and she took a small sidestep to space her feet apart. She bent forward from the waist, exposing herself to me completely, gathered her clothes in her hands, turned to her left, and headed towards the bookcase in the corner. Seeing Carol in the nude from behind was beautiful and exciting. The view improved in profile. After she put her clothes on a shelf, she walked towards me. Yes, Carol's breasts sagged a little, and her belly was slightly convex rather than flat. However, the front view was best. Carol's nude whole was much greater than the sum of her parts.

Carol walked up to me. She stopped a few inches away and looked down any my erection, which was pointing up at her. "Did I do that?" she asked coyly.

Kim interrupted in her commanding voice. "Everyone, look at Will's penis. If you read the rules I gave you some time ago, you know a hard-on is not something we can have onstage during a performance. That's one of the reasons we're doing this now. Let's get the erections out of the way among ourselves. By the time you get onstage, I want you all to be so accustomed to being nude together that it's no different from when you are clothed."

"I like it like that," Carol said to me very softly. She took my hand and we stood side-by-side facing our still clothed colleagues. Carol slid close so that our bare shoulders, hips, and thighs were touching. I was enjoying my evening.

Kim called Derrick out to strip off next. I learned later that Derrick had been a long-jumper and sprinter in college. He had retained his physique. Once he was nude, Carol whispered to me, "LaTonya must have fun." I envied Derrick his very tight, muscular hips and wash board abs. Defying stereotype, however, Derrick's dick was no bigger than mine. He seemed perfectly at ease being naked and took a place along the wall on the other side of Carol.

Unlike her usual serene manner, LaTonya's strip was abrupt. She whipped her top off. From behind, we could see she hadn't worn a bra. She pushed her slacks and panties down together, as if she was in a hurry to get naked. She flung her clothes in the general direction of the bookcase and struck a pose facing Maria, Sarah, Antonio, and Aaron with her feet spready and both arms in the air. Unlike Carol, LaTonya was noticeably muscular, although she wasn't bulky. LaTonya spun around to face us and walked to us. From the front, I could see LaTonya's abdomen was flat. Her breasts were not that big, but firm with high nipples. She walked over to us and kissed Derrick. I thought that Derrick probably had a lot of fun too.

Antonio and Aaron were both a bit awkward stripping. Despite his concern voiced two nights before, Aaron was no smaller, or bigger, than the rest of us men. There was something endearing about watching Sarah and Maria strip. Sarah, who turned out to be quite slender, acted as if she wanted to undress but her body wasn't quite following her commands. She still seemed a bit in conflict with herself when, completely nude, she joined us along the far wall.

Maria was the last person to undress. I'm not sure that was wise on Kim's part because it gave time for Maria's anxiety to build high. However, her sense of determination that she was going to do this came through. Maria was the curviest of the women in the cast. By that, I do not mean fat, but a little voluptuous. She was attractive naked. I forced myself to watch her face once all her clothes were off. From her change of expressions, I suspect Maria went through an epiphany like my own. From that night forward, she always seemed eager to get her clothes off.

Once we were all naked, Kim dragged a table that was about waist high to the center of the room. "Mom," Kim directed, "please lie down on this table on your back." Carol did. "Spready your legs some," Kim directed further. Carol did, making an enticing vulva fully visible. "Every once else," Kim instructed, "circle around the table." We did, wondering what was coming next. "I want all of you to touch Carol," Kim instructed. "Touch her everywhere," Kim added with emphasis. I looked down at Carol, who rolled her eyes but kept smiling.

Assuming I had license, I reached out and put the palm of my right hand over Carol's left breast. After I broke the ice, the rest of the cast began laying their hands on her belly, thighs, and shoulders. We held that almost like a pose until Kim said, "Rub her! I want all you of completely familiar with each other's touch. You'll be touching each other onstage." I began running my finger over Carol's nipple and felt it harden.

After another minute, Kim asked loudly, "Ok, why hasn't anyone touched Carol between her legs? Pubes are NOT off limits. Mom, do you mind if your friends touch your cunt?"

"Of course not dear," Carol responded. I wasn't sure if Carol was being sincere or sarcastic, but the opportunity was too good to miss. I lifted my hand from Carol's breast, moved it down her body, and traced her outer lips with my index finger. Carol had closed her eyes, but the smile was still there. I daringly put my finger against her clit and started rubbing. "Will has the idea," Kim announced. Oddly, despite Kim's pressing, the only other cast member who touched Carol's vagina was LaTonya.

Carol was breathing faster by the time Kim told her to get off the table. "Will, Kim said, "now you lie on your back." To the group, Kim said, "I know guys are weird about touching each other so I'll let that slide. Girls, I want to see all of you handling Will's dick."

Carol started by fondling my balls. Then, she began running a finger along my skin from the back of my balls to the bottom of my ass crack. That felt wonderful and got me hard. LaTonya took advantage of the erection Carol induced to start stroking me. "Go easy," Kim admonished. "We're not here to get anyone off." In contrast to Carol and LaTonya, Maria and Sarah were very hesitant to touch me.

My time on the table ended too soon. LaTonya followed me. LaTonya was lovely and sexy enough that Antonio and Aaron were quickly fondling her tits. I stood back and let Derrick finger her until Carol said to me, "Will, you need to touch LaTonya like you touched me." Derrick turned, smiled, and gestured to LaTonya's cunt. I ran a finger over her lips a few times.

I started to pull my hand from between LaTonya's thighs when she said, "don't forget my clit." I replaced my hand and began gently rubbing her clit between my thumb and forefinger. LaTonya moaned which earned me another broad smile from Derrick.

LaTonya and Carol traded roles when Derick got on the table. LaTonya got him hard, and Carol then stroked his shaft. Maria and Sarah didn't seem as enthused about having everyone play with them as Carol and LaTonya had been. I held back when Maria and Sarah were on the table, letting Antonio and Aaron monopolize Maria's and Sarah's time on the table.

The "rehearsal," as Kim was now calling our sessions, lasted all of two hours. It was March, already dark, and still chilly. I walked Carol to her car. "Thank you," she said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For rubbing my clit," Carol replied. "That's as close as I've gotten to an O since, well, since you know." Carol hugged me and I put my arms around her. She looked up in my face with a look I'd never seen from a woman before. I started to lean my head forward to kiss her. Carol puled back and broke our embrace. "We've both got baggage, Will" she said. "Let's err on the side of taking it slow." I nodded, albeit regretfully. Carol stepped to her car door and opened it. She turned back to face me, smiled, and said "we'll get there." She got in her car and drove away.

We had another "rehearsal" at noon that Saturday. Kim introduced the session as "more exercises to get you comfortable with each other." She had the four men sit on the floor with our legs spread. Kim then had a woman other than our usual partner sit down facing us. "Girls, I want you to put your legs over the man's," Kim instructed. "Slide as close as you can." Kim had paired Sarah with me. Sarah was obviously a little hesitant, but she put her slender legs over mine and worked her butt forward until we were almost touching. If I'd been forced to rank the women in the cast, I'd have rated Sarah as least attractive; but she was still an attractive woman.

Once everyone was in the position Kim wanted, Kim announced "You're going to be naked and dancing together. You will be touching each other's pubes whether you mean to or not. I don't want that to throw anyone during a performance, so we're going to touch each other now. Girls, take the guy's balls in one of your hands." Sarah almost winced, but she did as she was told. Sarah was only the third woman to touch my balls since college. It felt nice.

"Be careful not to hurt the guy," Kim instructed, "but play with his balls a little."

Sarah tentatively moved my balls around a little. "Does that hurt?" she asked.

I smiled at her. "It feels nice," I said. "I'll tell you if you're hurting." I think I gave Sarah some confidence because her hand became more active, and it felt even nicer. Nice enough that my dick started rising.

As if on cue, Kim told us all, "the guy should be getting a little hard by now. Girls, wrap your other hand around the shaft of his dick." Sarah did that less reluctantly. "Slide you hand up and down," Kim directed. "Remember, we're not jacking anyone off here. I just want you all to get familiar with the feeling of handling a dick and of having your dick handled."

After a few strokes, I told Sarah, "You'd best stop, or it may get messy."

"You liked that?" Sarah asked.

"Aaron is a lucky man," I replied.

"I've never stroked Aaron's dick, "Sarah said. "Maybe I should."

"Ok, stop," Kim called out. "Girls, let go. Put your hands at your sides and leave them there. Guys, I want you to put a hand on your partner's vulva. I think you'll be able to figure out what to do from there. Remember, we're not trying to get anyone off."

Like I'd done with Carol at the last rehearsal, I traced my index finger over Sarah's outer lips. She didn't react, so I pushed my finger inside her. She stiffened and the exhaled. I worked one and then two fingers around the interior wall of her cunt until Sarah said, "Oh! You can work on that spot if you like." I kept rubbing. Sarah's breathing accelerated. "That feels great, Will," Sarah said. "Do you do this for Carol?"