The Amazing Night – A Hinglish Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue slowly entering my mouth, taste dancing inside.... lips touching ever so slightly, our breath becoming as one.

He began whispering into my ear how he had watched me for all this time. How he wanted to touch me and make all our fantasies come true. His voice like an angel singing in my ear was hypnotizing. I lost in it.

"Chodo mujhe," I begged him as he sucked on my sweet Chuchis. "Chodo ab! Tumhara Lund daal do meri Choot mein. Raat bhar chodna mujhe!"

He raised his Chutad slightly and used his hand to get his Lund into position. Slowly he entered just the tip at first moving carefully sweetly around the outside of mine, teasing me driving me mad. I begged him to penetrate me. I wanted to feel all of him inside me. Then he thrust his hard erect Lund inside my Choot. Slowly and methodically he stroked me insides. I gasped it felt so good. Thrusting in and out in a slow rhythmic motion there, bodies breath and heartbeat becoming one. He squeezed and sucked my Chuchis and Mummey. I began moaning louder.

Then, with one hard thrust, he impaled me and we both cried out loud as the fat Lund filled my tight Choot completely. We were joined like a jigsaw puzzle and he stopped shortly deep inside me to revel in the feeling of my hot Choot wrapped around his hard Lund.

Soon he started rocking his Chutad, fucking with long and deliberate strokes, filling my Choot until his balls were squashed against my Gaand and then sliding out almost completely, only to slam back inside again, hitting my Choot with every thrust. His heavy slams into my hole sent my Mummey bouncing and he started sucking and biting them at regular intervals, ever so often invading my mouth with his tongue the way his Lund was possessing my Choot.

The bed squeaked. Skin slapped against skin. The fat Lund squished out the Choot juices each time it entered. The sounds of a heavy CHUDAI were filling the room and mine pants got louder and louder. Soon I couldn't stop myself and my Choot contracted hard around his Lund as he kept pumping me. I screamed out with orgasm and it wasn't until I'd stopped cumming that he pulled his bone hard tool out of me.

"Ghodi ki tarah ban jao!" Without wasting time he commanded and I was quick to obey.

My wet and battered Choot was gaping at him as he drove his Lund deep inside again, slamming his balls against Choot. He moaned out loud as he felt his Lund that little bit deeper inside juicy Choot. He pulled me up against him by my Mummey and started kneading them hard, pulling my Chuchis and bruising creamy white mounds. He sucked and kissed my neck as he started fucking hard from behind.

I felt my juices running down the insides of my thighs as he fucked me fast and furiously. It felt so good. It felt better than good. This was great CHUDAI. Each thrust seemed to go deeper and deeper and he was fucking harder and faster than before. I looked to the side and caught sight of the picture we made in mirror.

"Oh yeah, " I panted. "Isi tarah se chodo mujhe. Jor se dhakka maro. Bhar do meri Choot ko tumhare juice se!"

My words encouraged him.

"Isi tarah se chudwaane mein maza aata hai naa tumhe, huh?" he whispered in my ear.

He fucked me even harder now, not far from his own release.

"Oh yeah, aise hi chodo mujhe! Khoob maza de rahe ho aaj mujhe!"

My words egged him on. I reached down and played with my Choot. Faster deeper and harder he sank into me. I felt his Lund become harder and it throbbed inside me bringing me closer to the peak of pure ecstasy. I knew that he was close now. He was fucking so hard and fast now that I knew I could send him over the brink. And finally! I teased on my own orgasm and with a cry I came and my body shook in his arms as my Choot convulsed around his Lund and started milking it.

I felt his hot warm juices release inside of my Choot tickling me, and then my soft silky wetness sliding all over him covering him. We exploded together. He moaned out loud into the night as he started shooting his heavy load straight up in my `DEEP GUFA'. We collapsed into a naked heap and kissed deeply while catching our breath. My entire body was trembling from the experience, and we stared at each other with out saying a word.

12