The Apartment Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way," she cried out and darted away toward the kitchen as he reached toward her arm. "Nah, nah, nah, nah!"

As with the couch, he chased her around the kitchen table, trying to fake her one way then going the other, but she was too fast for him, and she ran from the kitchen. But as she rounded the corner from the living room, David managed to take hold of her arm and spun her around and into his arms. Like a vise he clamped his arms around her and held her naked body to him. She struggled against him, but he held her fast and began to back her down the hallway toward the bedroom. She could feel his cock upright between them rubbing against her belly.

"Oh, Holly Baby," he whispered, his eyes full of desire for her, his hands gripping her wrists, pinning them behind her back. "You know I love you, Baby!"

"Yes, I know," she said, nervously. "I love you too."

"Yes, and you know that I would never do anything to hurt you, right?" he asked firmly.

"I know, " she answered, feeling him press closer to her.

"And you know that I only want to bring you pleasure, right?"

"Oh, yes, David," she answered.

She could feel the passion in his grip, the love in his voice, and the desire in his eyes as he pressed her up against the wall outside the bedroom. His mouth, still flavored with the faint scent of her pussy, sought out her lips and kissed her strongly and urgently. Their tongues touched and wrestled together and she knew that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. And she wanted him right here in the hallway, right now.

"Oh, David," she called out to him. "Oh, David!"

He pressed her up against the wall, and reached down to draw her leg upward, opening her pussy up to him. She held it up and wrapped it around his hip while he used his hand to direct his cock toward her pussy. By now, she was so wet and he was so hard that they easily coupled together and he began to eagerly thrust himself up inside her. There was no mistaking the high level of their passion in the way their bodies were grinding up against each other.

The hallway was filled with the sound of their heavy sighs and moans of pleasure. He kissed her neck and nibble on her shoulder. She rocked her hips and gripped him firmly with her pussy. She turned her head and flicked her tongue around his ear and felt him pull her body tightly against his. His thrusts were fast and strong and deep.

"I'm almost there, Baby!" he cried out.

"Oh, come for me, honey!" she answered.

She had managed to free her arms and wrapped them around him tightly. There was no thought of who was doing what to whom. There was only this vivid surging passion, this urgent lovemaking that was consuming them both. And then as his thrusts reached a peak, she felt him explode and instantly his cock became slick as his cum shot up deep inside her. Again and again she could feel it, until he slowed and then stood still, holding himself deep inside her. She could feel his shoulders shake and his kisses resumed, running along her shoulder and up her neck until he reached her mouth again. They remained there in the hallway for several minutes, leaning up against the wall, kissing and holding onto each other. Then as his spent cock slipped down and out of her pussy, they moved into the bedroom and lay together, just as close and intimate as when they were making love.

"Oh, honey, that was so intense," she whispered as she nibbled tenderly on his ear.

"I don't think I'll ever be the same," he replied. "Of course, I'll never be the same having been with you to begin with."

She pulled the sheet back up and over them and snuggled up to him resting her head on his chest.

"You know," David said softly. "I was worried that if we saw each other every day instead of once a month that we might lose something, that it wouldn't be as intense as it was before."

"I know," Holly responded. "I sort of felt the same way too."

"Sometimes it's nice to be proven wrong."

"Yes it is," she answered. "Sometimes."

She picked her head up and kissed his lips. He returned the kiss and slipped his arms around her shoulders, rolling her over onto her back. Then as he let his hands wander up and down her arms, he lay a series of kisses on her neck and shoulders. She closed her eyes and moaned softly with pleasure. That's when she felt the softness of fur on her wrists and heard the click of her cuffs.

"And sometimes," David said, devilishly. "Sometimes, turnabout is fair play."

Holly looked up at his smiling face and knew that this would be a long night that she wouldn't ever want to end.

12