The Art of Shibari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam finally returned, reaching out to softly touch her shoulder and stop her rotations. He took a seat in front of her, chin in hand, and studied her. She was quivering with need now, every nerve on edge, but she was unable to do anything about it.

"Please...Adam, touch me," she begged, her voice husky as she squirmed helplessly in her bondage.

"Touch you where, Miss Angela?"

"God, Adam, please make me cum."

"Miss Angela, we never discussed me doing that," he said impassively.

"Please! Yes we did, you said you would touch me!" she said getting scared, worried that he wouldn't. "Please Adam!"

He slowly stood and ran a finger across her cheek, causing her to shiver. Then, without a word, he turned and left the room, flicking off the light. She called out after him, pleading for him to come back. He didn't reply, and the camera clicked again, as he just left her hanging.

Left hanging like you, dear reader

12