The Aspen Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife continue their adventurous vacation.
13.4k words
110k
177
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,534 Followers

We slept in the next morning tired from the actions of the previous night. As I lay there quietly, feeling a bit guilty about the events of the last week, I wondered how my weird lust to see Erin with other men could be so powerful and consuming in one moment but so absent the next. I hoped that she would be forgiving and we could return to our normal life and routine.

Around nine, I sensed she was awake and soon she was stirring, finally getting up and going to the bathroom where through the partially closed door I could hear her peeing. After she finished she remained in the bathroom for several minutes and I wondered if she was inspecting her body for signs of last night's sex.

"Do you want some breakfast?" She asked when she returned and saw that I was awake. She was standing before me nude and although I felt a rush of desire I held back.

"Maybe just some cereal and coffee. I'm not really that hungry." I replied.

With a nod she headed towards the kitchen making no effort to cover herself which I found very odd. I waited a few minutes then followed her finding that she had made two bowls of cereal, cut some fruit and was waiting for the coffee to finish. Naked like her, I moved so that our bodies were touching which brought a smile to her face.

"I thought you wanted to eat?" She asked.

"Oh I do." I answered but pushed my body more firmly against her at the same time.

"Go sit down." Erin giggled guiding me gently away from her towards the table.

I did as I was told and soon my wife was placing the bowls on the table followed by two mugs of coffee. Just as she was about to take a seat in the chair to my left, I took her by the arm and spun her so she was facing me then pulled her leg over mine and sat her onto my lap so that we were facing each other with her legs straddling me. I pulled her head to mine and started kissing her softly at first before my passion overwhelmed me and I pushed forcefully against her mouth reveling in the feeling of her full juicy lips. Keeping her mouth locked to mine, Erin lifted up, grabbed my now hard dick and brought it to her slit.

"Mmmmm..." We exhaled in unison into each other's mouth when I slipped easily into her wet opening.

Erin tried to start rocking but I placed my hand on her hip and stopped her movement.

"Sit still and let me feed you." I said to her.

For the next ten minutes, I spooned the cereal to her mouth and broke off small pieces of fruit that I fed to her occasionally rubbing them over her taut nipples first. I could tell she was getting a big kick out of it by the smile on her face and the playful way she ate the food.

"Do you love me?" She asked suddenly.

"Of course I do. More than anything." I replied immediately. Erin looked at me without responding and after an awkward silence I followed. "Why are you asking that?"

"Well I like to hear you say it." She finally spoke.

"I love you." I quickly said.

"I know you do. That's why it's so strange that you want me to have sex with other men." She replied.

I knew we needed to talk about it but wasn't expecting it would be so soon. I felt a sense of shame wash over me and I looked down towards the floor. Erin used her hand to lift my chin until I was looking at her again.

"Talk to me." She demanded.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked.

"The truth. Why you want it. What's going on in your head." She pushed.

"I've told you it's very hard to explain." I answered.

"Yes you have but I want you to try." She countered still holding my chin.

"Okay." I answered then stopped to collect my thoughts before continuing. "It's like at times something gets in my head and there's this burning desire to see you...you know doing it. But, then it passes and I feel guilty and stupid."

"That's really not an answer. You haven't explained why." She said continuing to press.

"It's very exciting to see you having sex. To watch you get hot and let go. And I guess maybe because it's taboo and naughty too." I answered trying to be truthful and find the rights words to explain. I knew I was not really explaining it right but it was the best I could do.

Erin let go of my chin and leaned down so that her mouth was next to my ear and asked. "Why would a husband want his wife to be naughty with other men?"

"You're just so beautiful and hot...it's very exciting." I blurted out not knowing what else to say.

"What made you most excited?" She asked seemingly wanting to know every detail but making me uncomfortable in the process.

"I guess when you climaxed." I replied after a moment of thought.

"You guess? So there were other things?" She probed. When I didn't answer she pushed harder straightening up so she was looking into my eyes again. "Tell me."

"When they first put it in and you give a sexy groan." I told her.

"Without breaking her gaze she asked. "What else?"

"Nothing." I replied but my eyes went to the floor once more and she knew I was lying. Again, she took me by the chin and made me look at her. Her eyes were demanding an answer and I finally spoke. "When they were cumming in you."

I felt her body shudder and I waited for a scolding that I knew was deserved but she continued to stare at me without speaking. It seemed like hours before she finally spoke.

"Are you going to want to do it anymore?" She asked in a flat calm voice.

"No honey. I promise to control myself." I replied.

"I'm not sure you can." She answered almost instantly. The inflection in her voice indicated to me that there was something else there too.

"You haven't described how you felt." I stated emboldened by her previous comment.

Now it was her turn to pause in silence. I stayed quiet too hoping she would share her thoughts and feelings in detail.

"I never in my wildest dreams expected anything like this to occur in my life. It just seems all so crazy." She started.

"I'm sorry." I interrupted.

"Let me finish." She replied putting a finger to my lips.

"I mean I've been with more men in the last week than in the rest of my life. I thought you had gone insane at first. But, there was something about it...letting go...as you put it that was so exciting. With Merle and you there watching and then with Dan and Wayne in the house when they were sitting next to me kissing and touching me while you were outside. I knew it was what you wanted and I was so excited I thought I would explode." She spoke the words rapidly then stopped and continued more slowly. "It was exciting but also frightening."

"Yes." I agreed.

"Now I find myself thinking of sex all the time. I wasn't like that before." She said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked with a smirk which brought a visual rebuke from her.

"It's scary." She stated.

I felt Erin start to rock her hips gently and this time I didn't stop her. Instead, I savored the soft wet feeling of her pussy and the look of need on her face. I leaned forward and took one of her hard nipples in my mouth and sucked.

"Ohhh..." She gasped.

I managed to stand with her still on me and with a sweep of my arm knocked the dishes from the table and dropped her onto her back. Erin spread her legs wide while I pushed her arms over her head and started fucking her hard.

"God I love you." I yelled out between grunts.

"Fuck me good baby." She encouraged while arching her back sexily. Her new use of the word was still a huge turn-on for me and I started moving even faster.

I could already feel my balls tingling and despite all my efforts to fend off my climax it wasn't long before I was half grunting/half whining while I ejaculated into my wife. With all the recent sex it wasn't much but the orgasm drained me of strength and I fell out of her and back into the chair. Erin remained on the table naked and breathing deeply. I felt guilty for leaving her unfulfilled and vowed that next time I would make it all about her. While feasting on her beautiful naked body I noticed to the side of her mound a dime sized hickey that Wayne must have put on her last night. It brought back a new wave of carnal thoughts that I had to force out of my head.

We were scheduled to leave early the next day and drive non-stop home giving us most of Sunday to get settled before work on Monday. We spent the rest of the day alternating between resting and packing before deciding to walk into town for an early dinner.

There had been no more talk about the sexual escapades and I thought it was a closed subject so I was surprised when Erin returned to the subject after the waiter had brought our drinks.

"I was serious about you not touching other women." She stated.

"I know." I answered almost as reflex but followed on with. "Where did that come from?"

"I just want it clear." She explained.

"It's clear but I wasn't planning any more activities. Let's just put it all behind us." I said.

"I'm not sure you can control yourself." She said for the second time that day while looking at me with a serious expression.

I tried to think of the right response but after struggling for a few seconds I just decided to let it go and sip on my drink. We sat there silently waiting on the food each of us lost in our own thoughts. The waiter brought our food and still we remained quiet. We were almost done before I finally spoke.

"Are you saying I have permission?" I asked knowing she would know what I meant.

"You will eventually be unable to control yourself and like I said I just want certain things clear." She replied slowly.

"What other rules do you have?" I laughed intentionally trying to lighten the mood.

Erin gave me a quiet stare but in her eyes I saw a hint of playfulness too. Still, she elected to remain quiet making me feel awkward. Several minutes went by before she spoke again.

"Nothing close to home either." She said.

I nodded my head knowing what she meant. It was an amazing discussion to be having even if the conversation was stilted. I wondered if she was right though. Would I be unable to control myself again at some point?

We had walked to the restaurant and now leaving, with the sun down, it was chilly so Erin snuggled close against me. She undid one of the buttons on my shirt and slipped her hand inside and began rubbing my chest.

"Are you thinking about sex again?" I asked with a laugh which brought a pinch to my nipple from her fingers.

"It's your damn fault." She exclaimed laughing too.

"Hope I can keep up." I replied.

"You better keep up this time." She said making me cringe from what I took as a shot for leaving her unsatisfied earlier.

"Too bad we can't let Merle know we're coming through tomorrow. He could help." I gave a smartass reply.

Without missing a beat, Erin countered. "Oh we can."

"What do you mean?" I asked stopping on the sidewalk and turning her to face me.

"He's been texting me." She explained with a grin.

"Oh really? I want to see them." I demanded a bit put out that she hadn't shared this information.

"Okay but wait till we get home. I'm getting cold." She said.

Erin did her best to dawdle but I wanted to see the texts so I hurried us along until we finally got inside the house.

"Hand it over." I said putting my hand out.

Erin put the phone in my hand and since I was familiar with the model I was able to swiftly find the message icon and Merle's long string of texts. Surprising was the fact that Erin had responded to the vast majority of them.

"You've had quite the conversation going." I said without looking up. The messages had started benign but had become progressively more suggestive and there were even several pics of Merle's cock in the long string.

When I finally got through them I looked over to see Erin curled up on the couch with an impish grin on her face.

"You've been quite the naughty wife." I said unsure whether or not I should be upset.

"Just a little." She replied breaking out in a bigger smile.

I wasn't surprised that the trucker had been provocative. It was normal male behavior and to be expected. What surprised me was that there were several times in the exchange where Erin engaged in more than a causal way. One was when she responded to the picture of his cock telling him how good it looked and felt. Another conversation discussed him taking her in the sleeper of his truck and I recalled he had almost convinced her to go out with him while I slept. In the texts, she had asked him lots of questions such as the size of the bed and how many women he had there. It certainly seemed like she had more than a passing interest.

"Have you texted with Dan?" I asked wanting to know the entire landscape.

"No, he doesn't have my number." She replied.

"How did Merle get yours?" I asked.

"He asked for it." She replied looking impish again and maybe a bit concerned how I would react.

"Is that all it took?" I responded which brought a faux look of scorn.

"It was just some flirting and teasing. It's not that bad." She spoke and I decided not to point to the parts I thought were concerning.

"Please just tell me you didn't send him any pics." I said.

"Of course not. I'm not crazy." She quickly answered.

I didn't want the conversation to escalate so rather than respond I got up and went to the kitchen and poured a drink for each of us taking my time to collect my thoughts. When I returned, Erin was still curled up where I left her but was looking at me with anxious eyes. I forced a smile to lighten the mood and we sat and chatted about aimless things while we sipped our drinks. However, the Merle situation stayed in my head and despite trying to sweep it away it remained just beneath the surface of my thoughts.

We went to bed early and made slow love and I made sure to let her peak first before I followed then fell exhausted by her side. We cuddled and kissed and talked in whispers about the vacation avoiding any words about the sex. The thoughts I had held about Merle disappeared as soon as the semen left my balls but as Erin's hands caressed me I got excited again and I found them returning. My mind returned to the scene in the cheap hotel room and step by step recalled the response of Erin to Merle's seduction. Adding to it was the amazement I had at the smooth way he handled himself - so different than my expectations for a country truck driver.

I opened my mouth to speak numerous times but stopped myself each time before finally in a croaking voice forced out. "Do you want to?"

"Want to what?" She replied but I felt she knew what I was asking.

"You know...a... meet up with a... Merle?" I said fumbling the words.

"Baby, you said you were going to control yourself and you didn't even make it a day." Erin said giggling.

"Well that was before I knew you were sexting." I answered trying to think of a way to defend myself.

"This is your thing honey. You have to make the decision. Is it what YOU want?" She challenged.

I was quiet for a long time. Despite what we had done so far on this vacation it still seemed very strange and awkward to be discussing my wife meeting another man for sex. My rational mind told me that enough had taken place already and it was time to stop this craziness. But there was another feeling emanating from my groin that wanted to see the incredibly erotic scene again. I told myself that it was a vacation thing and when we returned home it would be over so I should enjoy this last opportunity.

"Maybe." I answered her question.

"Does maybe mean yes?" Erin asked in a tone that seemed to indicate eagerness.

"Yes." I said softly after another period of silence.

"Okay honey. If you're sure although he may not have time or be interested." She said but I knew that if she reached out he would find a way.

"Okay but you can try." I answered.

"You're absolutely sure?" She asked again.

"Yes honey." I said more firmly this time.

"Hand me my phone then." She replied pointing to it on the night stand.

I handed her the phone thinking that she would call him but instead she began typing out a text message. It took her over a minute and when she hit send she put the phone down and we lay next to each other in silence letting the minutes tick by as we waited for a response.

"What did you say?" I finally asked breaking the silence after what seemed to be fifteen or more minutes.

"I told him we were coming back through tomorrow and asked if he wanted to get together." She said.

"Okay." I answered thinking it sure had taken a long time to type that simple message. It seemed silly to sit still and quiet in anticipation of his reply so I pulled Erin closer and took one of her breasts in my hand and started rolling her nipple between my fingers. Nuzzling into the crook of her neck I planted soft kisses on her and was rewarded with sighs of pleasure.

More time went by and our play, coupled with the conversation about Merle had me aroused once again. My dick was hard, pushing against the back of Erin's thigh and with no prodding from me, she lifted her leg letting the head come in contact with her saturated opening. With only a little effort, I got lined up and pushed into her continuing to enjoy her breasts while we connected in a spoon position.

"Oh yes my love." She gasped after a particularly strong push from me.

I turned her head so I could kiss her on the mouth and her tongue wrapped quickly around mine. I could tell Erin was very excited and I hoped that I could get her to orgasm for me again. My hand dropped to her thigh and tummy and began stroking there but she grabbed my hand with hers and returned it to her breasts without speaking.

"Rrrriiiinnnggggg..." The quiet in the room only disturbed by our sighs and moans was suddenly shattered by her phone.

I immediately stopped my movement and handed her the phone without looking but her response as she glanced at the screen let me know it was Merle calling.

"Hello." She said in a soft, sexy voice that made me instantly jealous.

Of course, I could only hear one side of the conversation but she kept the same sexy voice as she talked to him and explained we would be passing back through the same area the following day. I couldn't keep still and started moving in and out of her again which made it difficult for her to talk.

"He wants to know where we should meet." Erin said looking over her shoulder with the phone pressed against her breast.

I gave her the name of a small town in New Mexico about eighty miles from the Texas border and told him to meet us there at 3:00 PM. I knew we wouldn't be driving all the way home tomorrow so there was no need to rush the driving. Merle must have accepted the arrangements because the rest of the conversation was mostly short answers and giggles from Erin. I knew they were talking like lovers and the thought made my dick even harder.

"Mmmm..." She said turning back to me when she finally hung up.

"Is that a sigh for me or him?" I asked. Her answer was to loop her hand behind my head and pull me close for a long, wet kiss.

"Do you want Merle to have your wife?" Erin asked me in a low husky voice as soon as the kiss ended.

"Yes." I said pushing harder into her.

"What do you want him to do?" She followed.

"Whatever he wants. You're his. He can have anything." I immediately spat out surprising myself with the words.

"Anything?" She asked sucking in a deep breath.

"Yes, anything." I replied somehow feeling stronger.

My words clearly had an effect on her because she began pushing back against me and her moans became more pronounced.

"I'm going to cum." She announced soon thereafter.

"Cum for me sweetheart." I tried to whisper into her ear but it came out more as a grunt.

"Mmmm...Mmmm...ohhh...ohhh baby..." She let out as I felt her body stiffen then relaxed and stiffen again. It wasn't a large orgasm but I felt very connected to her as she achieved her release.

j267
j267
4,534 Followers