The Babysitter, The Other Side

Story Info
College guy takes care of a sexy milf.
2.6k words
4.49
115.1k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\I walked in the house and dropped my book bag on the kitchen table. Opening the refrigerator I scanned for something to eat. Finding nothing appealing I grabbed a soda, popped it open, sat down at the kitchen table. My mom walked in.

"Oh hi Shawn. You're home early." She said.

"Yeah I didn't have any classes this afternoon."

"Well Mrs Anderson called and wondered if you wouldn't mind helping her move some furniture around."

"Sure I could go over this afternoon."

"Great I'll call her and let her know."

Ah Mrs Anderson. She, her husband and 2 kids lived a couple of blocks away. My parents and the Andersons have been friends for years. The funny thing is my girlfriend's family also knew the Andersons. Actually Brandi just babysat for the Anderson's last night.

After lunch I went over to the Andersons. I knocked on the door, the same door I knocked on last night when Brandi called. She called me to come over and fuck her while she was babysitting. I got out of there just as the Andersons returned home.

Mrs Anderson opened the door.

"Hi Shawn, I'm so glad you could come over to help me out."

"No problem Mrs Anderson." For being an older lady, at least in her mid 30's, she was still an attractive sexy woman. She had short dirty blonde hair, a nice shape, some decent sized boobs. C if not D. She was wearing a short bath robe which ended about half way down her thighs. It was pretty well shut, not revealing what was underneath. I was surprised and a bit turned on by this.

"Where are the boys?" I asked as it appeared they were not around.

"They are at preschool, I have to pick them up in a couple of hours. But in the mean time I wanted to move the furniture around."

We began to move the furniture around. As we worked her robe became more and more open. She didn't notice or at least pretended not to notice. It wasn't long before I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. I tried to be coy about it but I kept taking peeks, hoping to see more. At one point she leaned over and a boob fell out. She put it back, but not before letting me get a good long look at it. All of this made me a bit horny.

Finally we were done. I sat down on the couch while she went to get us a drink. She came back with 2 glasses of soda. Her robe was open to her waist.

"Thanks for your help, I truly appreciate it." She said handing me the glass while standing in a sexy pose, hips to one side. "How can I repay you?" She sat on a chair next to the couch.

"No need for that." I said, and then took a drink of my soda. While her robe was opened down to her waist it still covered her tits. Still it was enough to drive me nuts. I didn't know where to look, so I looked down at the floor.

"Well can I ask you something?" She said after a short pause.

"Yeah sure." I quickly looked up at her, then back down to the floor. She fidgeted in her chair for a second.

"Do you find me sexy?"

"What?" I asked, totally surprised by that question. I looked up at her.

"Do you find me sexy?" she repeated.

"Well yeah I guess." I finally answered, not quite sure how I should answer this. She got up and sat next to me. She crossed her legs, made sure her robe was open enough that I could see her tit. I was getting excited, but really nervous. Was she coming on to me?

"Do you find me sexy enough to make love to?"

Not knowing how to answer I didn't answer. She rubbed my shoulder with her hand.

"Well?" She prompted me for an answer.

"Yeah I do Mrs Anderson, but..."

"But what?"

"You're married." We stared at each other for a couple of seconds.

"So does that mean I'm not sexy?"

"Well no, but you've got a husband and all that." I stammered out.

"My husband doesn't seem to be too interested in me these days. I'm sure he still loves me, but that spark is gone." She looked away as she explained. "I wasn't sure if I was still sexy or not." Silence for several seconds.

"I shouldn't be doing this." And she stood up, began to turn away from me. I reached out and grabbed her hand, not knowing why.

"Really Mrs Anderson you are a sexy woman." She stopped and stood still for a couple of seconds. Then she turned, undid her robe and it fell open. It still covered her tits, but she was wearing black panties.

"Thank you Shawn. Let me thank you for the work you've down today." With that she let her robe drop to the floor. Her tits were beautiful, fairly small nipples and areolas for tits her size, a light brown color. She sat on the couch next me, leaned over and kissed me. At the same time her hands were on my pants, trying to get them undone. This reminded me of last right, right on this same couch when Brandi pretty much attacked me just like this. I reached up and grabbed both her tits with my hands. I massaged them for a bit, feeling her erect nipples.

She finally got my pants opened, she pulled back from me and pulled them down. I lifted my hips after kicking off my sneakers. She pulled off my pants and immediately dropped to her knees between my legs. She wrapped her hand around my semi hard cock, started to stroke it. Her face was only inches from my cock, her eyes studying it closely. She brought it to her face, she took a deep breath.

"You smell so good." She said while holding my cock against her face. She took another deep breath. She licked up my shaft. She then licked the tip, ran her tongue around it. She licked to the hole, pushed her tongue into it. She then sucked my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue rubbing on my shaft as she began to bob up and down. As she bobbed on my cock her hands rubbed up and down my thighs. She did this for a couple of minutes then pulled off me. As she sat next to me on the couch she pulled off my shirt.. She then leaned into me and began to kiss me. Her hands rubbed up and down my chest. As we kissed our tongues intertwined, her hand found my cock again, began to stroke it. I wrapped my hands around her, rubbing up and down her smooth back. My hands rubbed over her ass, then into her panties, now on her naked ass.

Suddenly she stood up, grabbed my hand.

"Let go to the bedroom." She pulled me up, then grabbed my cock and pulled me up the stairs to the master bedroom. She brought me over to the king sized bed, pushed me down on it. Standing next to the bed she pulled off her panties, exposing a full bush. She climbed on the bed, straddled me. I stared at her bush. Brandi kept hers very neatly trimmed, just a small triangle patch above her pussy. The other girls I've been with were either trimmed or totally shaved. This was the first real bush I've seen in person. And it made me excited.

"Come on Shawn do I look good enough to fuck?" She asked while hovering over me. Her beautiful tits hanging down just above my face, she still had an hour glass figure. I looked down, her legs to either side of me, her hairy bush just inches from my hard cock.

"Oh yeah Mrs Anderson." I replied reaching up to grab a tit.

"Well then fuck me boy." She said while grabbing my cock, holding it up as she positioned herself over it. She slid the head of my cock up and down her slit several times, it was warm and moist. Then she pointed my cock at her vagina and slowly lowered herself onto me. My cock was enveloped by her warm tight pussy. I was surprised how tight she was, how soft she felt.

"I shouldn't be doing this." She said, almost in a whisper to herself. "But it feels so good in me." Then she started to fuck me. She raised her hips then lowered them while I raised mine to meet her. I looked down and watched my cock disappear into her hairy pussy only to reappear a second later. I couldn't believe I was fucking Mrs Anderson.

She leaned down onto me, her tits pressed onto my chest. Her lips met mine, we kissed. She forced her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues met as she continued to grind her pussy up and down my cock. She ran her hands thru my hair all over my head. I had a hold of her ass with both hands, pulling her down to meet my every thrust. We continued on like this for a while, my cock sliding in and out of her, kissing, my hands exploring her ass, thighs and back, her hands rubbing all over my head.

She stopped, just rested on me, staring into my eyes. Her hands continued to slowly run thru my hair.

"I want you on top." She pulled off me and rolled to one side. I got up while she repositioned herself in the middle of the bed. Flat on her back she pulled her knees up, then spread them. I crawled between her legs. She grabbed my hard cock and pulled it towards her.

"Come on I don't want this thing to go soft on me." She said while trying to guide it into her.

"Don't worry about that Mrs Anderson, I'll be hard for a while."

"Good cause I wasn't done with you." And she guided me back into her pussy. I slid right into and immediately began to slow fuck her. Her hands reached behind to grab my ass. I was slowly fucking her, pushing my cock in as far as it would go, holding it there for a second before pulling back so just the tip was in. I held it there for a second before pushing all the way back into her.

"You little devil you; you've done this before." She said with a smile.

"Actually I have. Sorry if you expected otherwise." I pulled all the way out this time so just the very tip was at her entrance. I pushed back in, a little gasp escaped her.

"No I didn't know what to expect. Don't stop now." She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me in and we kissed again. I pulled back out, and then this time I slammed back into her. She grunted and we broke from our kiss. I started to pick up the pace, going a little faster with every stroke now.

The phone rang. We both stopped and looked at each other.

"Oh shit that is probably my husband." She said while reaching for the phone.

"Hello." She paused for a second. "Oh hi honey how is your day going?" I tried to slip off her but she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in tight. She looked right at me with a devilish grin on her face. I couldn't believe she was talking to her husband while I was still in her, she wouldn't even let me go.

"I was moving the furniture around in the living room, Shawn came over to help." Another pause. I pulled back an inch or so and pushed back into her.

"You know Shawn from down the street, Carolyn's boy." She paused again, I reach up and squeezed her nipple, then squeezed it even harder. She jumped a bit and gave me a dirty look. I just smiled at her while pumping my cock into her again. She loosened the lock she had on me with her legs and I was now fucking her at a slow pace.

"Yes that's him. We're almost done here." I leaned down and kissed her on her neck. I worked my way up to her ear, flicked her ear lobe with my tongue. I then kissed back down her neck, still slowly fucking her.

"Oh really, when would that be?" She seemed to be thinking about something almost like she forgot I was there. I bit her neck. She jumped and pushed my head away, gave me another nasty look.

"Ok well remind me later. I've got to go, Shawn and I have to finish up here. Bye honey." And she hung up the phone and lightly smacked my head.

"Are you trying to get me in trouble?" she asked.

"Just having a little fun with you Mrs Anderson." I was picking up the pace again, I was really hard and excited, I wasn't going to last long. I was slamming into her hard now, she was gasping with almost every thrust.

"He wants to go out again later this week with another client." She said between gasps.

"He wants Brandi to baby sit our kids again so I can join him for the evening." She was breathing heavy now.

"I think he has a thing for Brandi, that's why he is always willing to pick her up and drop her off." I stopped, just looked at her.

"What?"

"Well I don't really know anything, but it seems he's taking out a lot of clients lately, even the small clients he doesn't make much money off of. And he is always asking if Brandi can watch our kids for the night, then runs off to get her, then he can't wait to get back home to take her home. I don't really know but it seems he has a thing for her. Do you think he does?" We just stared at each other for a couple of seconds.

"No of course not." I said and started to fuck her again.

"Yeah you're probably right." Her hands reached to my ass, I could feel her nails starting to scratch me. I fucked her harder and harder. Pushing in as deep as I could, then trying to push in even deeper. I could feel my balls tightening.

"Oh yeah fuck me Shawn." I pushed in, my cock sliding in as deep as it would go. She moaned. Pulling out I slammed into her again.

"I'm gonna cum." I m moaned then stopped fucking her. I looked at her wondering where she wanted it.

"Cum in me Shawn, I want you in me." I slammed into her not needing a second invite. My balls tightened even more, I could feel it building up, beginning to move up my shaft. I pushed in again and again, then exploded deep in her. She moaned. I shot another load on the next thrust, then another. It kept coming. Brandi never lets me cum in her, she either blows me or jacks me off. This was great cumming in a pussy. I was still cumming. Finally it stopped and I slowed down, then stopped. I rolled off Mrs Anderson, making a "Plopping" sound as my cock pulled out of her.

Mrs Anderson rolled towards me, propped herself on one arm and looked at me. Slowly she ran a hand thru my hair. She just smiled. My cock was rapidly shrinking now, some cum still oozing out of it. It was sticky with our juices on it. She got up went to the closet pulled out a towel and returned to the bed. Carefully she wiped my cock clean.

"Thank you Shawn for this. I really needed it."

"No problem Mrs Anderson. Any time you need some work done around the house just ask my mother.