The Barber

Story Info
Professional shaving assistance to the rescue.
996 words
3.93
49.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This might seem mild for me, but it's a fantasy that's always with me so I decided to have some fun with it. Don't worry, I promise to be my usual dirty and nasty self for my next story…

Saturday mornings were pretty routine for Don. And today he was anxious to get started, had lots to do plus a haircut. He kissed his wife, Ann, and said he'd be home a bit later.

He walked in, no one waiting. Poor guy, he thought. Business isn't what it once was for him. He wondered about Larry, this middle-aged man who had been cutting Don's hair for the last couple of years. He was such a good family man but this shop just wasn't in the best of locations any more, the area had changed too much.

Larry was glad to see him though, told me to have a seat, he'd just be a minute. Don didn't mind the wait. One thing Larry did on Saturdays for his "regulars" was keep his magazines handy. The "girlies" he called them. The Saturday customers loved them, enough porn to give them all a chance to talk some trash among themselves. Don called Larry's attention to one beauty in particular.

"Geesh man, look at that pussy. Smooth as silk. No woman can do that for herself."

Larry looked at the picture. The model was all of 20, heavy rounded breasts and a shaved pussy that nearly made him shudder, it was that beautiful. She was leaning back on a large rock in some isolated area, one arm behind her head, milky thighs parted invitingly, and her other arm suggestively positioned as if about to reach for those sweet puffy lips. He imagined his own lips on her, his tongue gently parting that sweet wet flesh, those young hips gently thrusting into his face, and her taste…oh nothing was finer than the scent and the taste of hot wet pussy.

"It's work, for sure," replied Larry, "but no matter how she tries, no woman will ever be able to shave herself that smoothly. That's a wax job, all the women are doing it now."

"No way Larry, I know my wife would never subject herself to waxing, can't stand the thought of it. I've offered to shave her but she's afraid I'll slip in the excitement of it all. Hey, what can I say, you know?"

The two guys laughed as if sharing a private joke.

Don settled into the chair and Larry started clipping slowly as they re-ran the previous weekend's football game and argued about their predictions for the next one coming up.

Suddenly, Don said "Larry, wait a minute. You need to do something about adding to your business, wouldn't you agree?"

"Sure, but what? A big screen tv? Give me a break man, I'm saving every dime these days."

"No, no, buddy…listen to this…geez this is so fucking good, why hasn't anyone done it already? Larry my friend, have I got a plan for you."

Uh oh, Larry thought. What is this guy up to? What's he thinking?

"Larry, you're a great barber. Got a steady clientele, friends…oh man, I love this. Larry, it's staring you in the face!"

"Ok, pal, what's brewing in that horny brain of yours?"

"Hear me out man, this will work, believe me" and Don continued talking. "What you have to do is learn tospecialize, know what I mean?"

Larry shook his head, sighed and said "No, what are you getting at?"

"Oh come on guy, wake up! Summer is coming…women, skimpy bathing suits…are you with me yet my friend?"

Don could nearly see the lightbulb over Larry's head.

"Are you kidding me or what? I love the idea…oh man, the thought of a female clientele, special appointments, one pussy after another. But do you really think women would go for it? I mean, think about it for a minute, is your wife gonna come in here and say, 'Hi Larry, Don sent me here for you to shave my pussy"? I doubt it."

Don considered it, thinking his buddy might be right, then it occurred to him.

"I'll just have to come in her with her! She'll go for it. She's been a exhibitionist since I met her in college, she'll love it when I tell her that I'll be right here with her, watching!"

Now Larry swallowed hard; he had met Don's wife. She was hot alright, great figure, had never seen her in less than shorts and t-shirt, but he knew a good body when he saw one.

"Ok, let's say we do this. Where? I mean, how do I do this? Can't move a bed in here. Where do I put these hairy beauties?"

Don was always tinkering in his garage, building or modifying something. He assured Larry that all he would have to do is free up a barber chair, something they could permanently modify to accommodate the delicate female form. Larry was quick to agree, hell he was hard already just imagining his first customer!

They spent the next six evenings after hours working….cutting, re-attaching, padding, until they had it ready. The chair was a work of art. They couldn't believe it. The back was modified so that it would recline to varying levels, all the way to a fully lying down position. The arms were removed then re-attached at a lower angle. Leg pieces were attached with what resembled leg stirrups found in a urologist's office. The idea was that the customers would lie back with their legs, their upper thighs to be exact, supported wide apart for however long it took to complete the job, while the client relaxed, listened to music, or whatever.

The two could not believe it. They had constructed the thing were only one day away from Saturday. Don picked up a bottle of his wife's favorite wine on his way home. Tonight would be very special.