The BBW Goddess

Story Info
Young BBW dominates older co-worker.
1.4k words
4.21
87.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
302 Followers

We recently got a new coworker in our division at Georgetown University, and she sits in the cubicle directly across from me. Many of our staff think she has a superior attitude, and they can't stand her, but from the moment I first laid eyes on her, I knew that she was a special woman and deserved to be worshipped.

Her name is Lori, and she is one of the biggest, most beautiful women I have ever seen. Most of us have arms on our chair, but we had to order a special armless chair because her sexy full ass sticks out beyond the seat.

She is six feet tall, and by sneaking into her purse while she was in a meeting, I checked out her drivers license and found out she weighs 345 beautiful pounds. Ever since she arrived, she is all I think about night and day, and I find myself doing really strange things, such as arriving at work long before anyone else and going over to smell her chair. I hate to admit it, but I get an instant hard-on from the strong scent of her sexy round ass on the fabric.

It was Friday, and Lori arrived in a skirt that came about 4 inches above her knees, and was wearing heels which added two inches to her six foot height. She had a form fitting scoop necked top which displayed her wonderfully bountiful breasts and deep cleavage.

She sat her large frame down in her chair and dropped her pen, which I rushed to pick up. Her legs are so large that she is unable to close them completely and as I was bending it, it provided me with a perfect view up her skirt. She was wearing a pair of brief silk panties and I could actually see the thick black curls slipping out of the sides.

This woman was incredible and as I stared at the perfect size twelve feet in the toeless heels, it was all I could do not to bend down and kiss and lick her exotic toes.

She made no effort to close her legs, and just smiled as she watched me move back to my cubicle with a noticeable erection. I tried to keep my mind on my work, but I constantly caught my eyes wandering to the beautiful folds of flesh. When she would go to the bathroom or kitchen, I would quickly rise, just to see her sexy huge ass jiggle as she walked down the aisle. I was hooked on this woman.

Mid-morning, I was going to Starbucks to grab some coffee, so I asked if she would like anything. Shortly later I returned with her large decaf, with three sugars and two creams and watched as she took a sip.

I was ecstatic when she said, "Not bad. You listen very well. I have been looking for a new man in my life....one who can listen very well. Do you think you would be interested?"

I was dumbfounded. What could this 21 year old Big Beautiful Woman, fresh out of college, possibly want with a middle aged balding, 5'8", 200 pound man?

In as stunned voice I replied "Of course I am."

"Good." She immediately turned and began to write something on a notepad, ripped it off and handed it to me.

It read 200 N. Maple Avenue, Unit 613.

"That is my address. I'd like you to show up around 7:00 and we can talk a little further."

I thought to myself, My God, this can't be happening. I folded the paper and put it in my shirt pocket, then smiled and said, "I'll be there."

The rest of the day dragged on, and I thought 5:00 would never arrive. Finally I rushed out of the building and home to shower, shave and change for the evening. I was humming, on top of the world, and even said a little prayer thanking God for my good fortune.

I arrived at her Condo at 7:50 and had to kill some time, then finally at seven sharp, I rang the bell to her unit.

The door opened and my mouth dropped as Lori stood in stiletto heels, wearing a pale red silk robe, ending halfway up her meaty thighs, tied in the front.

"You listen well, and you are punctual....something I expect in my men. Come in."

Closing the door, she added, "Put your clothes in that chair. You won't be needing them the rest of the evening?"

"What?!"

She took a wicked slap to my face, sending me to the carpet. It felt like the whole side of my face was on fire, and I instantly wondered what I had gotten myself into.

"Do not...EVER raise your voice to me. And I will not repeat myself. Now stand up and do as you were told."

I slowly got to my feet, scared to death and rubbing my aching cheek.

"I won't tell you again."

Slowly I began to unbutton my shirt, and removed it, tossing it on the chair. I then unbuckled my pants and undid the clasp, and slid them down over my shoes. I slowly removed my shoes and socks, hoping to buy time before I removed my jockey shorts.

I wanted to object, but didn't want to feel her wrath once again, so I tentatively slid the briefs down my legs and stood naked before her.

Casually she moved toward me and stopped, just inches from me. I could smell her exotic perfume, which was intoxicating. The tip of my head came to the top of her chin, and the power which she displayed in that one slap, told me that there was no way I could defend myself against this strong woman.

When she reached to the belt of her robe, I held my breath, then gasped audibly as she tossed the robe aside and stood before me naked. Her beauty was beyond my wildest dreams. Abundant flesh rippled everyone on her massive body, with her huge breasts sagging and ending halfway down to her large round stomach.

Slowly she turned and I was faced with the largest, most beautiful ass I had ever seen.

"Down on your knees and kiss and lick my ass."

I had never done anything so demeaning, but I couldn't deny this gorgeous powerful woman anything she desired. I slowly moved to my knees so my mouth was inches from her ass crack. I could see the thick line of black hairs guarding her ass crack, and slowly I caressed each ass cheek as I began to place kisses up and down her cheeks.

"Separate me, and clean me."

I must surely be depraved, because without question, I took a huge fleshy cheek in each hand, parted her so I could see her dirty puckered opening, then slowly began to lick her. I went from the very bottom of her opening to the top, taking in her scent and warm texture.

"On your back now."

I quickly lay down and was instantly covered by her fleshy ass and pussy, nearly suffocating me.

She began to rock back and forth, using my head as a human dildo, forcing me to lick deep into her asshole and swallow every drop of her pussy juice. Whenever I objected or begged for air, she squeezed my balls painfully and I would begin devouring her body once again.

I had never been so powerless, yet my erection was bigger than I had ever experienced., and I never wanted to please any woman more.

"Oh yeah. That's right. Lick me you little bastard. Mmmmm Yeah."

I was dying to come, but knew that this session was not for my enjoyment, and I licked harder and faster to please the incredible woman who was totally dominating me.

I lost all sense of space and time as she continued to rock on my face with her full weight, until she finally came with a gusher, nearly drowning me with her sweet nectar. I was totally spent and my dick was crying out to cum, but I knew that would have to wait until I got home.

After getting instructions that nothing was to change at work, but that I would report to her at 7:00 every evening until further notice, I left the most beautiful powerful naked woman I had ever known and drove home, nursing my sore head and balls. Many men would scoff and ask how I could lower myself, but I would just say to them that I have found my Goddess, and plan to please her in any manner she demands.

NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
302 Followers