The Best Move I ever Made Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right on the bed on all fours, then bend your arms and place your forearms flat on the bed and put your head on your hands. I want your rear as high as possible."

When she had done this I quickly shed my trousers and got close behind her only inches from her bottom, she looked lovely from here.

She wanted to look round, but I pushed her head back down. "Emma, no matter what one says you are presenting the most beautiful view of a woman a man can ever get. That was why nature intended to mate this way."

She was actually glistening and I saw droplets of her juices on her hairs and even dripping at the hair crease by her clitoris. She may be young but she was ready. I parted her lips, which brought a sigh from her buried head, I bent down and planted an open mouthed kiss to her sex and drove my tongue into her passage. Reaction plus plus and another moan from the front end, but muffled by her hands. The taste was sweet, as only the young can be, and her sex glands were secreting her scent which was really overpowering. Who said pheromones no longer work on modern man, their still there, its just some men just don't smell them.

I slipped the head of my penis in plus one inch and she spread to take it easily, the elasticity of her youthful vagina easily stretched, gripping the full circumference like a velvet vice. I slowly sank in, but she knew what to do, for she straightened at the knees driving me deeper into her body. I felt her cervix and pushed it further in, as I drove deeper and deeper. Moans and sighs came from her covered mouth, but no trying to stop me going deeper, but the opposite, she wanted me deeper, the last inch made her lift her head though, as I rammed that last inch in and banged against her buttocks.

"Oh no! You have stretched me too far; no wait its alright that feels nice, now, this is nothing like the feeling I got with my boyfriend, this is more like it and better than I could ever have dreamt. No wonder mum is googoo over you, I don't blame her." As she finished she started rocking and trying to roll her hips at the same time, but was really making a mess of it, but at least she was keeping up with me, as I pounded my meat into her young body. Like all members of her family her orgasm started with tiny ones and then the big one. She, like her aunt, sat up and pushed back as the final spasm hit and I filled her young womb at the same time.

After just a minute, she withdrew and pushed me on my side and then on my back, and then started licking all the juices from my penis. Once they had been cleaned, she slipped her mouth over the head and rolled her tongue over the head, sliding down as far as she could go. She was good, as I felt myself hitting her throat, then she pursed her lips and slowly moved up my shaft sucking all the way.

"I was told to be a real big cock Queen, you had to clean your King and make sure he leaves with a clean cock. I am certain now of what I am, and all the tenseness has gone from my body, I feel more relaxed now. God mum must be in heaven having found you, now I have to go and find my King, I think I know where to find him now you have pointed the way."

She actually jumped out of the bed bundled her clothes and ran into the lounge. I slowly followed, but I was dressed when I entered. Emma was only in her panties (same taste as her mother) and talking fast to her mother.

"You have certainly made Emma happy, she told me what she done, and I guess I'll have to requalify the next time, I can't have my daughter being better qualified than me."

Now fully dressed Emma came and gave me my first kiss from her on the lips. "I'll always remember you, thanks."

They both left, another evening buggered up I though. There were a few pieces of Pizza left, so I ate them up, and fell asleep on the chair.

To be continued...

12