The Big Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not really that brave. I knew that if I hesitated on the platform I wouldn't do the dive. My plan was to get on the platform, check the lay of the anchor chain, see where Sam was and dive for the spot which looked like it might give the best shot; all without stopping to think about it.

I did hesitate and nearly didn't go. But I made the jump and landed it well; where I wanted to and with my arms out and legs together. It was probably the latter that saved my bikini pants; stripped down but held around my thighs by the fact they were pressed together. As for my top, I could feel it parachute out as it filled with water and it ended up under my breasts; but at least it too was still there.

Normally when you get stripped in a dive like that you're almost panicked about getting your bikini back together. Today I felt quite relaxed. As I surface next to Sam I tangled my legs around his as I pulled my pants back up and got my top back in order. Whatever he saw he was going to be seeing a lot more of before the day was out; although I forgot about the fact he was still filming as I did so.

I'd actually found the dive quite exhilarating; and seemingly so had Sam. Three more times we took turns to swim back to the transom platform, mount the boat, walk to the bow and take another dive while the other one filmed it all; although Sam lost his pants altogether on his third dive and I lost mine - as well as the neck tie on the bikini top - on the last. Fortunately in both cases they hung in the water where they'd come off and were easily retrievable.

I knew there was going to be some interesting footage on that camera; especially as I'd had to duck dive to get my pants back when they'd come off.

In all of this there'd been a fair bit of full on body contact between turns. Indeed the reason Sam lost his pants the third time might well have been because there was a full on erection tenting out the waist band as he dove; and that in turn might have been because I'd had my hand down there before he swam around to take his turn. Gee, you never know, I might even have pulled the knot on his pants to get there.

Tiring of the activity, we both swam back to the transom; playfully interacting all the way right down to the point where, as Sam turned over and swam backstroke so he could talk to me as he swam I grabbed hold of his erection and told him to tow me back. For the record, he tried hard and we even moved a few metres; but with me over the top of him he couldn't kick properly so I was asking a lot.

Sam reached the boarding ladder first and hung off the side of it in the water waiting for me to arrive. As I reached it, I too grabbed the top rung and lifted myself up enough to put my camera on the platform. That momentary movement put my boobs at Sam's eye level. Before I could drop back to float in the water he'd put his spare hand around me and pulled himself against me; holding me there suspended above the water as he buried his face in my cleavage and then kissed across my right breast. Even though the water was warm, there was enough coolness in it to draw out my nipples and cause them to push out my bikini top.

He took the raised nipple between his lips, sucking it and the bikini top covering it in, then released it long enough to kiss it twice before holding it between his lips again. As he drew me to him his erection came between my legs; pushing into the crutch of my bikini bottom, playing it against my clit as we moved slowly up and down with the wavelets washing the boat.

It was too hard for Sam to suspend me partly out of the water like that, but I could still tell it was with a sense of reluctance he released the nipple to let me drop down into the water again. The trapped erection followed the only path it could; pushing backwards where it threatened momentarily to penetrate me - bikini bottom and all - before it bent down to lay between the lips, along the line of my valley where every movement rubbed it wonderfully against my clit.

We embraced full frontally, our legs intertwined, our tongues wrestling as we passionately kissed; Sam rocking his hips ever so gently backwards and forwards fully aware of what it was his shaft was pushing against. It was strange to think we'd never been able to be this passionately close before. Yes we'd pashed and fingered and jerked each other off; but in public or the confines of a car it just hadn't been that easy to find the chance to come this close to committing an act of indecency.

With us each having one hand to support ourselves on the ladder the other at first merely held the other around their back. But as we gained more confidence in the power of our intertwined legs to hold us together, so the spare hands were given freer rein.

Mine slid down his back and into the waistband of his boardies before it traced around the band to the front. I wanted to know whether his erection was still constrained by his boardies or had escaped captivity so it was his naked shaft that lay between my legs. As I traced around, the waistband dipped down and I came to the hard tensioned base of his exposed shaft and felt the taught skin of his ballsack. It was just the thin material of my bikini bottoms which separated us.

Sam's hand cupped my breast, pushed aside the top and tweaked the nipple underneath before he bent down, put his face in the water, and sucked it some more.

All the while he continued to rock his cock against my clit. As he felt me respond, heard the change in my breathing and saw how I started to synchronise a rock in reply to him, he became more excited; his shaft seemingly growing harder and surging up against my crutch.

I wanted him in me. That's what today was about. All I had to do was pull the side ties on my bikini bottoms and he'd be there. I ached for him. For him to fill me. What he was doing felt great. I knew he'd soon drive me to a climax, but I wanted him in there; to feel my contractions bearing down on his shaft as I came. It was so tempting.

But I couldn't. We had to use condoms. It was my rule and his. There was plenty of time; I'd be taking his shaft between my legs and into my body soon enough today. For the moment I had to be content to let this play itself out.

12