The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt held Judy's foot up over his head, and leaned way back onto the cushion of the loveseat, so he could start at her heel as she "requested. " He puckered his lips (to a chorus of giggles from the ladies) and lowered Judy's foot onto them. He moved his lips in a circular motion on her heel. Judy said, "You're going to need to press a little harder on my heels. They're not as sensitive as the rest of my foot. " Kurt pushed his lips harder into her heel and continued to massage it as best he could with his lips. Judy slowly smiled her approval as the lip pressure increased.

After awhile, he moved his lips forward to her softer sole, still moving his lips in their circular motion, but softer because the sole is more sensitive than the heel. Judy sat there, resting her head in the palm of her hand with her elbow resting on her knee, smiling down at Kurt's efforts to massage her foot with his lips. The other girls just watched and sipped, an occasional giggle breaking the silence.

He worked his lips slowly up to the ball of her foot, where he pressed his lips harder into her foot again. Judy was pleased with the fact that he knew to do that, because the ball, like the heel, needs more forceful attention. She was impressed Kurt picked up on that without her needing to tell him. He really was a natural!

Next, Kurt's puckered lips found the base of Judy's toes. As he tried valiantly to get his lips to work all around the bases of her toes, he had to press his lips into them hard, which caused her toes to splay out all around his nose, eliciting another round of giggles. Kurt seemed oblivious to the splayed toes in his concentration at getting the base of Judy's toes massaged.

Eventually, with lots of effort, Kurt was able to massage along the base of Judy's toes, which impressed the ladies quite a bit... and had Anya and Amanda thinking about their turns. And the more the ladies sipped their drinks, the more fun this was all becoming... and the more the gears were turning in their heads.

Kurt was proud of himself at his accomplishment with Judy's toes, but still had his work cut out for him. He now had to massage the pads of her toes, which would again require more force. But he carried this out nicely, and the girls watched as he went from toe to toe, working his lips up and down the length of each toe, using his fingers to press the toes into his lips from above. One at a time, he got all five of them massaged. Then, Judy threw him a curve. "Wow... you are a natural, Kurt. Do I know talent when I see it, or what? But here's your next challenge. I want you to spread my toes and use those nice soft lips of yours to massage between my toes. Think you can do that?" The giggles were now howls. "No way!" squealed Amanda. "This I've got to see!"

Kurt looked at Judy, then at each of the other girls. Everyone was waiting to see what would happen next. Then he looked at Judy's toes. He experimented at spreading them and was calculating in his head whether or not it could be done. It would certainly be a tight squeeze for his lips. But what fun to try! He looked back up at Judy and said, "Challenge accepted. " The other girls were almost falling on the floor with laughter. Judy just smiled down at Kurt and said, "So, go to it, big boy. Show us what you can do with those hot lips of yours. " All four women leaned closer to get a good look, and all of them, even Judy, downed their drinks. This was gonna be fun.

Kurt held Judy's foot with both hands, his thumbs on her soles below her toes, and his fingers on top of her toes. Using the thumb and forefinger of each hand, he separated her big toe from the second toe as far as he could without hurting her. He then pushed the second toe up and back just a bit, and the big toe forward ever so slightly. With the inside part of her toes now exposed, he leaned forward and squeezed his lips between them and worked his squashed lips all along the inside of her big toe. He then "massaged" the tip of it and all around the outside of it, just for the sake of completeness. Next, he pushed the big toe back a little, pulled the second toe forward, and repeated the previous actions, this time rubbing his lips on the inside of the second toe. Then his lips rubbed the tip of it and so on. Next, he used his fingers to separate the second and third toes, and again squeezed his lips between the toes, working them around first the inside of the second toe and then the inside of the third, and so on until all five toes and all four spaces had been successfully "lip massaged". He was beaming with pride when he looked up at a pleasantly astonished Judy. Mission accomplished, he thought. But, he was mistaken, at least for the moment. Judy whisked her foot out of his hands and replaced it immediately with her other foot. "That was superb," she said, "please continue. " Kurt's lips had five more toes and four more spaces to attend to. He sighed, smiled, and started working. The other ladies, though howling with laughter, were now not only amazed at what Kurt could do, but they were getting decidedly envious of Judy. But, they would all have their turns... in due time. For now, it was Judy's show, and when Kurt was finished massaging between her toes, she still had other plans for him.

Although Judy was too into what was going on at her feet, the other girls had downed their drinks, and Amanda had gotten up and refilled them, doing so quickly so as not to miss too much. When she came back with the drinks, Kurt was just finishing up rubbing his lips between Judy's fourth and pinkie toes, working hard to get his lips into such a tiny space. The strain and effort on his face, though eliciting chuckles and giggles, also showed all of them how much he enjoyed what he was doing and how much he intended to make them all happy. And that gave all the ladies just the slightest tingles between their legs... and all sorts of ideas.

When Kurt had finished his job between Judy's toes, she just sat there, amazed. She said with a twinkle in her eye, "You are something, Kurt. But I have a confession to make. Your lips between my toes left me wanting more. This time, spread my toes and lick between them. It looked great when you were doing it for Kay, so I'd like to feel it on my feet, too. " Without waiting for his answer, Judy pushed one foot into Kurt's face, with the ball of her foot resting on his chin and her wiggling toes just under his nose.

Kurt sighed and thought, "aahh... a foot worshipper's work is never done. " Smiling, he one by one licked between Judy's toes. She got immense pleasure from watching his squirming tongue poking out from between her toes. Sometimes she'd squeeze her toes together to capture his probing tongue, other times she'd wiggle her toes while his tongue worked between them. She made sure he licked between all her toes... which he was perfectly happy to do.

"Now," said Judy "here's what's next. "

"Oh, no," interrupted Anya, "Kurt's been fawning over your feet for over an hour now. You and Kay have had his undivided attention for a long, long time, and Amanda and I have been very patient. Now it's our turn. Fair's fair, right?"

"Right," agreed Amanda. Judy sighed and gave in. "Oh, all right, but if he's got any energy left when you two are done, I want to try a couple more things. " She looked over at Kay and said, "His mouth feels just wonderful all over the feet, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yeah," said Kay, winking knowingly at Judy, "Mmmmm... I'd like more if he's got any pucker left in him, too. "

"That's fine," said Anya, "but after Amanda and I have had our turns. Amanda, you ready? You can go next if you want to. " Amanda squirmed just a bit, then smiled down at Kurt, who just sat there with a stupid grin on his face. What a wonderful evening this was turning out to be!

Amanda traded places with Judy, sitting on the table, and Judy took her spot on the love seat. Amanda put her feet on Kurt's chest and ran her fingers slowly through her hair, trying to decide what she wanted to try. Kurt just looked up at her, smiling, waiting to see what he could do for her. "Aren't you going to take off your stockings, Amanda? He's not going to be able to suck your toes really well with them on," Kay offered. "No, not just yet," she said thoughtfully, "I really love my fishnets, and I think I'd like to see what it feels like to rub them really sensually all over Kurt's face and neck. " She thought about it for a little longer, and came to a definite decision. "Yes, I want to rub my stockinged feet in his face. That okay with you, Kurt?" His heart pounding, and his breathing quickening, he replied, "Bring it on. I love nylons of all types. I bet it'll feel great... hopefully, for both of us. "

"Wait a minute," Judy said, "My drink's gotten warm. Let me get a refill. Don't start until I get back. " She ran to the kitchen, refreshed her drink, gulped a third of it on the way back to the love seat, and then plopped herself down to watch the show.

All eyes were now on Amanda. She looked from one pair of eyes to the next, and then down at Kurt. She lifted her feet off of his chest and then started rubbing the fishnet material all around his cheeks,using mainly her toes and soles. She purposely let her toes linger under his nose, letting him smell the nylon mixed with her own natural scent. Kurt's eyes fluttered shut and he sighed. Seeing that he enjoyed it, Amanda let her toes spend alot of time under his nose. Taking a cue from Judy, she rubbed the soles of her feet along Kurt's jaw line to massage her soles. Then she started with her toes at his jaw line and slowly slid her feet up his face, pushing her toes and soles up over his chin, his lips, his cheeks, pushing her toes briefly into his eyes, and then up to his forehead. She rubbed her feet all over his face, the silky nylon gliding along smoothly. She played with his nose, rubbing either side of it with her two big toes. She pressed her fishnet covered toes into his lips, and then had him kiss her toes. He lost himself and began to kiss her feet all over, which she did not put a stop to. She watched him enjoying her feet, and she smiled.

But Amanda still wanted to feel his face with her nylon-clad feet, so she started rubbing them on him again, but a little harder this time. The nylon being pressed into his face irritated just a tiny bit, but he was so into the feel and smell of Amanda's feet that he didn't want it to ever end. As he did earlier with Judy, Kurt went completely limp. His hands dropped to his sides. He once again became putty to be molded any way Amanda, or any of the girls, desired. Every muscle in Kurt's body had become as limp as overcooked pasta... except for one muscle... which the now alcohol-giddy ladies did not fail to notice.

Anya, sitting on the floor, was the first to notice the bulge. The tent formed at Kurt's crotch had been there for most of the night, but had been steadily growing. It was now so huge that it looked as if it might tear itself free of it's confines.. and burst forth from his jeans. From her angle on the love seat, Judy was the second to notice it, mainly because she followed the trajectory of Anya's eyes after she saw her lascivious grin. Kay was next, keying on the smiles and snickers of Anya and Judy. Amanda didn't notice it for awhile because she was enjoying the feel of Kurt's face on her nyloned feet, and also because her legs were blocking her view of Kurt's erection. But the others winked and nodded at her and she spread her legs at the knees to look down between them, keeping her feet on Kurt's happy face. She smiled when she saw what her feet were doing to Kurt.

Anya saw a pad and pen on the end table next to the love seat and grabbed them, scrawling quickly. She wrote: KEEP HIM REALLY, REALLY BUSY! IT'S TIME TO MAKE THIS REALLY FUN!! She showed it to all the other girls and they giggled wickedly. Kay sat up on the back of the love seat, putting her feet on the top of Kurt's head, playing with his hair and forehead while Amanda rubbed her stockinged feet in his face. Judy took the hint also and began rubbing her feet on the side of Kurt's face. The three of them rubbed their feet all over Kurt's face, keeping him completely occupied. Anya reached under Amanda's legs and pulled at the buckle of Kurt's belt. When it was loosened, she next grabbed his zipper. She looked at the other girls and nodded. They upped the face-rubbing pace, shoving their six feet all over Kurt's face, playing with his nose, shoving their feet in his mouth. Amanda put her entire right foot in his mouth up to it's middle, and wiggled her toes. Kurt was in la-la land... tootsie overload!

Anya pulled down on the zipper, Kurt's erection springing up, but still confined in his briefs. She looked over at Judy and motioned her to help her out. Judy was only too willing. They each grabbed one side of Kurt's jeans and then looked up at Amanda and Kay... who again got the message. Amanda and Kay really worked over Kurt's face now. They took turns shoving their feet in his mouth and squeezing his nose, mashing their feet into his face, which was becoming very red indeed. The two of them gave Kurt continuous commands to kiss, lick, smell or suck their feet, keeping him occupied and aroused.

While Kurt was in total rapture under Kay's and Amanda's feet, Anya and Judy gave a mighty tug on Kurt's jeans. Even though they pulled them down to the middle of his thighs, he never noticed. Next, they grabbed his briefs. One more tug brought them to mid-thigh as well, and freed Kurt's straining love muscle. It pulsed and throbbed in all it's horny glory.

"Now," said Anya... the fun really begins..."