The Birthday Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waiting patiently for his, obviously, powerful climax to be over, I turned and headed back out the door, sweater in hand, acting as if his little performance hadn't affected me. Truth of the matter was that I was soaking wet and feeling quite randy.

"Ok, lights out in five," I called out from in the hallway, slapping my right tit back and forth a few times, quite hard, harassing myself.

"Okay mom," Andy moaned, out of breath, "Good night."

"Good night, hon," I replied, opening the door to my bedroom.

Without taking another step, I dropped my sweater, pulled down my skirt and panties, and plunged two fingers up my drenched twat. I didn't even bother entering the room and just got down on all fours – three actually, as I needed number four to fuck myself. I kept replaying Andy's most recent climax in my mind, over and over again.

While I continued fingering myself to an orgasm, I found myself wishing that he would have dumped his ridiculously big load on my tits, instead of on the floor. Or in my face! Oh fuck yes, all over my stupid, fucking face, again! I lewdly hung my tongue out of my mouth, closed my eyes and began climaxing around my fingers, in complete silence.

It was a minor, shallow orgasm, which barely lasted twenty seconds, but it got the job done nevertheless. Moderately satisfied, I got up and stumbled into the room, collapsing onto the bed. I didn't bother with picking up my clothes, cleaning up my juices or turning off the hallway light. Hell, I even left the bedroom door open. Maybe part of me hoped that Andy would swing by during the night and fuck me like the slut that I was!

No such luck, though. It wasn't Andy's fat cock sliding into me that woke, but my alarm clock, 7.15 the next morning. I sighed, realizing it was Monday. After getting dressed, I headed down to the kitchen to have some breakfast. Then, before leaving for work, I wrote Andy a note, saying that I had really enjoyed the weekend, and that I looked forward to spending some more 'quality time' when he came home from school, that afternoon.

Apparently, he had a different definition of 'quality time'. Around lunch time, he sent me a text, asking me if I could pick him and his friends up after school. After everything that had happened so far, I knew this wasn't going to be a simple carpool. Still, after checking my schedule , I shot him a text back, telling him I'd be there.

A few hours later, around 4.30pm, I drove onto the school parking lot. While Andy opened the passenger door and sat down next to me, Gordon, Reese, Jessie and Bram – the fourth guy from the party – jammed themselves into the back seat.

As soon as we'd left the school grounds, Andy turned to me and asked, "Mom, is it okay if we all cum on you?"

"I... uh... what do you mean, right here in the car?" I asked, baffled, glancing in the rear view mirror, at four pair of eager eyes.

"That would be so hot," Andy replied.

"I uh... I don't know," I stammered, hesitantly. Being a slut in the safety of my own home was one thing, but taking a bukkake in my car was something else entirely.

"Head over to the parking structure next to the mall," Andy said, assuming that I wasn't going to play hard to get. In his defense, I still hadn't said no – and it didn't look like I was going to.

I did as I was told and drove to the corner of Lenox and Fifth, where I headed straight for the upper level of the parking structure. Because the carpark had been built too big, the two upper levels were rarely ever used. Figuring we were going to need all the privacy we could get, I parked in the most isolated spot, as far away from the interior ramp as possible.

I turned off the ignition and looked over at Andy, already jacking his big dick.

"So, shall I take off my clothes?" I asked, unbuttoning the top button of my white blouse.

"Fuck no," Gordon replied quickly, "I wanna cum all over your clothes."

"Me too," Bram replied.

"But I wanna see her tits," Reese added.

"So... do I just take off my bra then?" I inquired.

"No!" Bram objected, "I wanna get some cum on your bra too!"

"And I want to see your fucking tits," Reese repeated.

"Boys, boys," Jessie exclaimed, clearly not in the mood for their whining and bitching. She leaned forward, squirming past three masturbating guys and put her hands on my chest. After undoing three more buttons of my blouse and pulling my bra up around my neck, she briefly groped my fat tits and wobbled them up and down for a few seconds.

"There, everybody happy!" she said, as she leaned back, letting everyone see what she had done to me, "Her tits are out in the open, and you can still cum on her blouse and her bra!"

The guys all gawked at me, stroking their fat dicks.

"Okay, single file... when you're done, get out of the car," Jessie said, taking charge.

Andy took point, and got on his knees on the passenger's seat, wanking his aching, throbbing dick. I maneuvered my legs out of the steering column and turned towards him, putting my legs on either side of the gearshift. He apparently liked the view up my skirt, because he – almost immediately – arched his back and exploded, dumping a massive amount of sperm on my skirt and nylons.

When he was done, he stumbled out of the car. Bram quickly took his place on the passenger's seat, and started pumping his fat cock, hard and powerfully, almost strangling the poor thing. Barely two minutes later, he moaned briefly and began shooting his cum all over my blouse, bra and skirt. When he was done, he wiped his tip on my right leg, leaving a string of goo on my nylons as well.

Having gotten cum on every piece of clothing, except for my shoes, Bram smiled contently and got out of the car. Gordon was next. Apparently, he had a different approach in mind. Instead of getting on his knees in the passenger's seat like his friends, he took off his jeans and boxers and carefully stepped onto my seat, squatting down over my chest.

In that lewd position, he aimed his fat cock at my tits and started wanking. Needless to say, he didn't last long either. First, he dribbled a few drops on my bra and blouse, but then, as the full force of his orgasm hit him and he started convulsing violently, it threw off his aim. As a result, a big, thick volley of his warm cum splattered audibly against my face.

"Oh!" I squealed, startled, as I felt my cunt contract.

"Oops," Gordon smiled, but kept his cock aimed straight for my nose. Having lost all interest in soiling my clothes, he continued, unapologetically, dumping his load all over my slut face.

While Gordon crawled out of the car, naked from the waist down, Reese – the last guy with a boner – began groaning loudly. Apparently he had stroked his dick a bit too hard, and had just passed the point of no return.

Realizing he was not going to make it to the front of the car to shoot his load on me, he turned to Jessie and whined, "A little help here, please!"

Panicky, Jessie looked down at his cock, taken aback for a moment. But then, she stepped up and proved herself a true slut, by lowering her head into Reese's lap, pushing his hand out of the way and replacing it with her eager mouth. Feverishly, she began bobbing her head up and down, causing Reese to explode in her mouth, mere seconds later.

When she'd swallowed everything he had to give, she sat back up and licked her lips.

"Fuck," Reese panted, "That was awesome."

Jessie smiled at him, a bit shy, but mostly proud. After stuffing his dick back in his pants and zipping up, he exited the car, joining his three friends outside. Figuring my workout was over, I sat back up and glanced down at my stained clothes.

"Ready for one more load?" Jessie blurted out, as she looked at me in the rear view mirror.

"Uh... sure," I said, confused, glancing around, wondering what cock I might have missed. But when she took off her top and unclasped her bra, I realized that the last load was going to come from her. Intrigued and aroused, I looked at her as she took off her jeans, panties and sneakers.

Then, she crawled over to my seat and maneuvered herself into a squatting position in my lap. As she looked into my eyes, radiating lust, she grabbed my head rest with her left hand – for support – and began fingering her sloppy, drenched pussy with her right hand. It didn't take long for her juices to start running down her hand, onto my skirt and nylons.

I gawked at her. I had never seen another woman masturbate from that close before. I could hear the sopping noises, and I could smell her twat, all of which were making me horny as fuck. I gazed up at her, as she writhed on top of me, frantically fingering the shit out her silly, little twat. It took her quite a while to achieve an orgasm, but I didn't mind... nor did the guys, gawking at us through the windshield and windows.

About five or six minutes later, Jessie suddenly pulled her fingers out of her twat and gushed.

"Oh, you're a squirter," I exclaimed, surprised and amused. Jessie moaned and immediately jammed her fingers back up her pussy, stimulating the shit out of herself for a few seconds, until she was ready to go again. Screaming loudly, she squirted all over my blouse.

She repeated this routine, of fingering and squirting, over and over again, slowly soaking me with her cunt juices. After getting squirted in the face, too, a couple of times, I had gotten so fucking horny that I reached down between my legs, ripped my nylons open, pushed my black panties out of the way and jammed two fingers up my own, sodden twat.

The boys, of course, loved every second of our little performance, and had begun cheering us on, screaming obscenities and tugging their dicks. One of them had climbed up on the hood and was tapping the tip of his cock against the windshield, while jacking off. From the corner of my eye, I also noticed a fat cock getting stroked, right next to my window.

Anyway, Jessie kept squirting for at least another minute or so, tormenting herself and squealing like a cute, little pig. As soon as she'd had enough, she got off of me, opened the passenger door and stumbled out of the car, stark naked, except for her little white socks.

"I think the bitch is ready for some more cock," she announced, causing the guys to turn their attention to me, instead of her gawking at her gorgeous, naked body. Although that was a frank and presumptions statement, every part of it was true. Completely soaked in the boys' cum and Jessie's juices, I did feel like a filthy bitch, and I was definitely in the mood for some more cock.

And apparently, so was Jessie, because she squatted down right next to the car – deliberately not closing the door – and began sucking and jacking off Reese and Andy. Bram – who had been jacking off on the hood – stepped up to my door and tapped his cock on my window. While I continued to masturbate, I pressed my face up against the glass, stuck out my tongue and lewdly flicked it around, getting him all worked up.

After twenty seconds or so, I rolled down my window, telling myself I had tormented him enough – while in fact I was at least as desperate for his cock, as he was for my mouth. He boorishly rammed his dick into my wide open mouth, gagging me for a moment. Then, he grabbed my head with both hands and started pumping my mouth up and down his huge, throbbing shaft.

After abusing my mouth for about two delightful minutes, Bram roared like a wild boar and pulled his dick out, stroking it as fast as he could. I knew what he was going to do, and it only made me finger myself harder. As soon as the first drop of his cum hit my face, I began convulsing violently.

I squeezed my eyes shut and enjoyed the feeling of him dumping his entire load on my face, as I bucked and trashed in my seat. His ejaculation quickly subsided, of course, while my climax continued. Imagine my surprise – and the effect on my orgasm – when, about twenty seconds later, I felt another load of cum splattering against my face.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, as I briefly opened my left eye, seeing Gordon standing by my window, stroking his spurting dick, right above my face. I came harder, and probably louder than ever before. I was lost in orgasmic bliss for – what I assumed was – at least another two minutes.

Afterwards, after finally taking my fingers out of my drenched twat, I carefully opened my eyes, curious to see what Andy and Reese were up to. Not surprisingly, they were still getting their dicks sucked and stroked by Jessie. Apparently, the little slut liked sucking on a good hard dick as much as I did. But, as with all good things, this double blowjob had to come to an end at some point.

In this particular case, it was Andy who began shaking on his feet, indicating that his climax was near.

A few seconds later, he pulled his cock out of Jessie's mouth and started jacking off fiercely, flinging his gooey sperm all over her naked body. When he was done spurting, he pushed his tip against her cheek and squeezed out the last of his cum, drawing a thin white line on her skin.

While Jessie ran her tongue up my boy's flaccid shaft and sweltering balls, Reese – the only left with a boner – made his way over to my side of the car, and stuck his fat dick in, through the open window. Although I knew he just wanted me to keep his cock warm and hard until Jessie became available, I leaned over, opened my mouth like a good little slut, and let him fuck it for a bit.

As soon as she was done with Andy, Jessie came walking up to Reese, and pushed her naked body up against him, letting him know that she was his, to do with as he pretty much pleased. As expected, his interest in me quickly faded now that he had Jessie's undivided attention. As he pulled his hard dick out of my mouth, he whispered something in her ear. Instructions, I assumed.

Next thing I knew, Jessie leaned in through the window, her head and hands inside the car, and her ass stuck out towards Reese. Without further ado, he pried her legs a bit further apart – causing her to slightly reposition her feet – and stuffed his cock in between them, looking for her cunt. It only took him a few seconds to find her entrance and penetrate her.

With her face just inches away from mine, Jessie started moaning and whining loudly, as if the little bitch knew how much I was aching for a decent fuck myself. To make matters worse, she suddenly pressed her face against mine and began licking cum off my cheeks, chin and mouth. Meanwhile, she reached out with her left hand to cup and wobble my fat tits around.

When Jessie realized her actions were making me horny all over again, she started teasing me, being extra sweet one moment – kissing me passionately and softly caressing my tits – and rather coarse the next – forcing her tongue down my throat, slapping my tits and tugging my nipples. All the while, Reese kept slamming his hard cock into her, fucking her hard and rough.

"I think he's about to cum, do you want it?" she asked bluntly, as she poked her head up, about a minute and a half later.

"Ye... yes," I stammered, feeling pretty horny again.

"You want his cum in your face, too, don't you, Mrs. S?" she smiled wickedly.

Without waiting for my response, she pulled her head out of the window and turned around.

"Hey, what the..." Reese started to protest, as his cock slipped out of Jessie's hot twat.

"Bitch wants a facial," was all she said, as she opened my door and reached out her hand to me. After helping me out of the car and directing me to my knees in front of Reese, she grabbed his huge, throbbing cock and aimed it at my face.

Although I knew he had just been inside Jessie, I opened my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down his wet, veiny shaft. Reese gawked down at me, probably realizing that I was more keen on the taste of the pussy he had just fucked than his cock.

Jessie, who had come to the same conclusion, squatted down next to me and whispered, loud enough for Reese to hear, "You like how my cunt tastes, you little slut?"

I fiercely nodded my head and whined like a schoolgirl, which in turn caused Reese to arch his back and begin ejaculating on my dumb face.

The guys and Jessie all laughed and applauded as Reese's spunk splattered on my nose, cheeks, forehead, chin and mouth. As soon as his climax had subsided, Jessie slid her mouth over his shrinking cock and gave him a little, passionate suck.

With all the boys now drained twice, Jessie and I got to work on cleaning ourselves up, with tissues from the glove compartment. Afterwards, we all got dressed again, and I continued my route home, dropping off Reese, Bram and Gordon on the way.

As soon as we got home, I insisted on using the bathroom first, as I was in desperate need of a hot shower and a change of clothes. When I came back down, about half an hour later, Jessie and Andy hit the shower together. There were in there for quite a while, so naturally, I figured they were fucking around again.

But, when Andy reappeared in the living room – about fifty minutes later – with a boner the size of a tree trunk and looking pretty frustrated, I realized that Jessie had been a real bad girl, teasing and tormenting my boy, without allowing him to cum. I caught myself drooling over the obscene tent in his boxers – the only piece of clothing he was wearing. For a moment, I even contemplating asking him if I could be of service – that's what a degenerate slut I had become!

Luckily, Jessie walked in, just in time. While fidgeting with her phone, she sat down next to him on the couch, immediately putting her free hand on his colossal erection. Without taking her eyes off her screen, she squeezed, tapped and rubbed his crotch almost non-stop. Andy gasped and squirmed uncomfortably as he gawked down at his poor, battered cock.

Part of me felt sorry for him, but another – bigger – part got aroused from seeing him get humiliated and mistreated like that. After watching the scene for over fifteen minutes – and getting pretty wet in the process – I glanced at the clock, and realized it was time for dinner.

"Who's up for some pizza?" I asked, softly.

"I am," Andy whimpered, without taking his eyes off of Jessie's hand. I could tell from his cracked voice that he was really suffering. But, as he was still hard as fuck, I assumed that he liked getting abused and humiliated – just like his mommy.

"Uh, no thank you, I am heading over to Reese's in a few minutes," Jessie said, without looking up from her phone.

"Reese?" Andy moaned, confused, "Why?"

"To get fucked," she replied bluntly, as she rubbed his crotch a bit harder.

"But... I thought... you were kind of... my girlfriend," Andy stammered, as he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I am," she replied, as she got up from the couch and headed for the door, "But right now, I just wanna get on my back and get fucked."

"But we haven't even..." Andy whined, very confused.

Not waiting around for whatever he had to say, Jessie simply walked into the hallway, opened the front door and called out, "See you guys later!"

Andy and I jumped up, and rushed after her, but by the time we got to the front door, Jessie was already halfway across the driveway. Not even a goodbye kiss or a hug for her so-called boyfriend. While we stood there in the door opening – watching Jessie walk away – I glanced down at Andy's crotch. His dick looked even bigger than before, and was now really stretching his boxers.

I fought a little smile.

"She tugged on it, didn't she?" I whispered, "Over and over again..."

"Yeah," Andy admitted with a faint whisper.

"Maybe even sucked on it for a bit?" I queried.

He didn't reply, and just kept looking at Jessie – who was about to turn the corner. I bit my lip, fighting a smile.

"She wanted you all horny and wound up... she wanted you to have a big, fucking dick when she told you she was going to fuck someone else," I whispered, stating the obvious.