The Bitch and the Jerk

Story Info
Two disdained coworkers must travel together.
  • August 2005 monthly contest
13.2k words
4.78
220.1k
535
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bingain
Bingain
124 Followers

This story is a fiction. It does not relate to any real incidences or real persons. This work contains explicit descriptions of sexual activity. Anyone who may be offended by such contents, or persons forbidden by law or any regulations, should not read, hear, touch, smell, or download this story. Re-distribution, posting, and anything other than personal enjoyment are subject to explicit authorization by the author.

Special thanks to Morgan for editing this story and giving invaluable input.

Chapter 1 - The Plan has Changed

It was late Friday afternoon. I was in the office packing the stuff I needed for a meeting with a client the following week when the intercom buzzed. I was working for a medium size advertising agency in Chicago, Illinois. I had been working there for five years, right after I graduated from ISU. My best friend, my roommate at ISU, and now my boss Nick recruited me to work for the agency.

It was Nick on the intercom. "James, can you come over for a while? The plan has changed."

"Damn it!" I mumbled. This wasn't a good sign. Nick was the man who knew me best, better than my parents and better than all my previous girlfriends. I knew him very well too. What he indicated by the change of plan would mean I wouldn't be going to Atlanta as planned. I was supposed to go there for a review meeting with a client. It was going to be a piece of cake for me. The client's budget wasn't huge; they had been very happy with our performance; I knew them well; and we had been maintaining good relationship for a number of years. The secretary of the client's president, Alice, was a hot tease. I almost got into her pants last time. I had been drawing up a plan, which I justly believed that it would work this time. Now this "change of plan" was going to kill all my hopes.

I went into Nick's office with a mean look. Nick laughed. He knew what I was thinking. There weren't many secrets between him and me. When I first met him at ISU he was a senior and I was a freshman. Since then we had been sharing each other's secrets. I knew almost everything about his life, his wife, and even company information that I wasn't supposed to have. I was his best man when he married his wife two years ago. I never dared to tell her I knew what size of lingerie she wore, how frequent she had sex with Nick, and all the juicy details about their life together.

"Well, your guess is correct, you're not going to Atlanta." Nick maintained a wily smile. "Dave's going instead."

I was more than disappointed. Dave was another Account executive in the agency. He was known to be an expert in dealing with hot teases. I could picture Dave riding on the woman I had bought a dozen of condoms for.

"We may have a crisis with Roger & Wilson. We just know that another advertising agency made a presentation to them this morning. Together with the screw-ups we had earlier this year, this could mean losing a big client. We need someone better to lead the presentation and negotiation in Monday's meeting with them."

"Fuck!" I muttered. Dave was going to get the beauty and I was going to have the beast. I knew why it was me who was chosen to handle this crisis. I had known Roger Dreyfus, co-founder of this nationwide cosmetic distributor, for most of my life. Roger's dad and my dad had been in the same platoon in the Vietnam War. We had been having strong ties all my life. In fact it was me who got Roger & Wilson for this agency and had been dealing with them until Dave joined the agency 2 years ago.

"Jennifer will be going with you." Nick added with another wily smile.

"You've got to be kidding!" I leaned forward in the chair. Jennifer was an assistant art director who joined the agency about six months ago. She was a bitch. Whoever complimented her soft blonde hair, her ocean blue eyes, her firm breast, or her slender legs, would be considered an impetuous jerk to her. I knew that well, I made all those remarks when I first saw her, and since then had been a total jerk as far as she was concerned. She was creatively talented, which could explain her being recruited into her position only 2 years after her graduation. However, whether it was prejudice or difference in views, she had never concurred with me on anything, not once. In meetings we always had the most scorching disputes which were usually ended with her calling me "Jerk". She must have been born to hate me. We just had a hot clash that morning. She almost hurled her folder at my face.

"I'm not kidding. I'm sorry," Nick winked, "but she did all the artwork of the new proposal and there is nobody who is better than her for the presentation."

"Damn it, Nick," I howled, "you know she's a bitch. Either she go or I go, but I'm not going with her."

"James, I know how you feel. I hate to send you there with her. But we're in a crisis. Do you think you can be certain to sure keep Roger & Wilson without presenting this new proposal we've been working on?"

"Well, I can't guarantee anything. As a matter of fact, I don't care. You can send the bitch there with anyone else. Damn, it's Dave account, not mine. Send Dave; I want to see Alice."

"Listen, James, Bruce has assigned Roger & Wilson back to you, and has agreed to raise your bonus in the consumer sector by a point. It's your business and your future now. You need to retain Roger & Wilson for the agency and for yourself."

I dropped back into the chair. What Nick meant was I would be getting at least $10,000 additional bonus if everything went well. Roger & Wilson was a major account for us while Alice's company was a small one. This would also prove to Bruce, CEO of the agency, that I was a valuable asset to him, which would enhance my prospect for promotion. Of course, that was only if things went smoothly.

Nick saw that I was being swayed. He pushed a thick folder on his desk towards me, on top of the folder were two air ticket envelopes. "Jennifer had some personal stuff to handle and left early, so you are taking both air tickets with you. You'll meet her at O'Hare on Sunday. You guys will be staying at the Hilton Millennium. Study the file and if you have questions, call me at home."

I sighed. I felt like I was a whore on my way to sell my body and soul. Yet I knew I had no option. I had been working very happily in this agency and it was a great pleasure to work for a boss who knew me, respected me, cared for me, and would fool around with me. I wouldn't quit this job because of that bitch.

Nick came around the desk and patted me on the shoulder when I was about to leave his office. "Put up with her. It's only a couple days. Maybe it won't be as bad as you think. By the way, they have a cocktail reception in Monday evening, take a good suit with you."

I sighed again. "Okay. I hope so." I left his office.

On my way back to my cubicle I almost ran into Mary. Mary was Bruce's secretary. She was a bigmouth, a gossipmonger. She was also the cousin of Roger's secretary Mariah. Obviously she and Mariah were the sources of Nick and Bruce knowing about our rival's activity at Roger & Wilson. Mary gave me a sly smile when she saw me. I sighed. She laughed.

Chapter 2 - The Trip

I arrived at O'Hare airport at about noon on Sunday. I hated that airport. I couldn't understand why they didn't build it so that the shuttle bus would stop right in front of the check-in area. I already had a couple tennis games that morning and I didn't need more exercises. It seemed like a marathon run before I got to the departure lounge for my flight.

I saw Jennifer when I approached the check-in counter. She was wearing brown crewneck sleek top and beige stretch pants. Her hair spread softly and smoothly over her shoulder, reminding me of those shampoo commercials. She was around 5'6 and had slender legs which made her look like a Victoria's Secret's model in those pants. She surely knew how to dress herself. If she wasn't such a bitch I would no doubt be attracted to her.

She was glaring at me with an impatient look. "Can you be more punctual? Do you know our flight leaves at one?"

"Why worry? Our tickets are confirmed and our seats were selected in advance. I don't see any thing that could go wrong."

"They better not!" She was still glaring at me when I gave the tickets to the man behind the counter. He gave Jennifer a glance when he took the ticket from my hand. "Your sister?" He asked in a low voice.

I turned to have a glance at Jennifer too. I couldn't understand why this stupid guy would think we were siblings. We had nothing in common. She was blonde and I had dark brown hair. Her eyes were blue and mine were brown. She was about 3 inches shorter than me but had a much nicer body than mine. The only thing that could suggest Jennifer was my sister would be her looks of hatred that my childhood neighbor's little sister used to give him. But then, I never had a sister in my life.

"No."

"Your girlfriend? She's been standing here for more than an hour. Pretty chick!"

I stared at him and pointed my finger at his computer terminal. "Girlfriend, you've got to be kidding." I murmured to myself. However, I knew why Jennifer was so annoyed now. I hated waiting for people too, especially an hour's wait. But then nobody told me to arrive two hours before the flight, either. I never followed what airlines told me; only idiots did. Well, bitches too.

When we boarded the plane I found out we would occupy the two seats on the twin-seat side of this MD80. There were more passengers on board than I expected, probably another convention or show fair in New York.

"Do you want the aisle seat or the window seat?" I turned over and asked Jennifer.

She was still glaring at me. "Aisle."

"Okay." I tossed my bag into the rack above us and offered to put hers there. Jennifer shook her head but didn't stop the glare.

I bent and got into my window seat while she put her baggage into the rack and closed the lid. She moved into her seat without looking at me.

After the plane took off, I unbuckled the seat belt and got the file out from my briefcase. "Jennifer, I had a look at the new proposal. The ideas and artistic part are great, but the client presentation technique could be improved a bit." I made my points carefully while keeping my eyes on the papers.

"Bruce said it was great. So did Janna and Nick." Jennifer replied in a flat tone of voice. Janna was the Art Director.

I had expected that reply. Human would walk on their hands if Jennifer would ever agree with me once. "Look, Roger doesn't like his company having a feminine image although their business is almost totally about women."

"I had talked to Roger over the phone on the idea. He didn't express any dislike. I don't think you understand it."

"Listen, Jennifer. Nobody in this agency knows Roger better than I do. I would bet anything on that." I couldn't keep looking at my folder anymore. I turned to look at her. There were flames in her eyes. I cursed Nick big time.

"You're just prejudiced. Bruce had endorsed the way the presentation is going to be made. We'll do it as planned." Jennifer turned her eyes to the back of the seat in front of her. "I need a nap." She said as she closed her eyes.

I had a feeling our proposal was going to fail, unless I could accomplish the impossible mission of changing Jennifer's attitude towards me.

I was still looking at her. So I saw her breast rise and fall as she breathed. Although her crewneck didn't expose anything other than her neck and arm, it was soft knit and showed her curvature well. This was the first time I saw her body at such a close distance. She had nice boobs. I didn't have to take off her bra to know it. I had a lingerie client. I felt blood rushing to a part of my body. Damn! Wrong moment, wrong place, and wrong target.

"Juice or soda?" The flight attendant asked from the aisle.

Jennifer opened her eyes; she glanced over and caught me studying her chest. "Jerk!"

I believed the whole plane must have heard her. The pilot must have reported it to the control tower. I felt my face heating up. There was no excuse. I needed a barrel - may be a whole tank - of soda. "Coke, please." I told the flight attendant who was looking enquiringly look at us.

"And you, Ma'am?"

"No, thanks." Jennifer replied to the fright attendant.

I had put the file back into my briefcase. I sipped the Coke while eating peanuts. I needed more Coke but I knew I had better be quiet. I pretended to enjoy the view from the plane. The bulge had long gone but I felt my bladder filling up. I needed to pee, but I knew I had better stay put. Any movement would constitute an intended rape to Jennifer. It was the worst flight I ever had.

I didn't even eat the lunch they provided. If I used the fork my elbow might sway over and touch her, and I would be spending time in prison for the crime. She didn't eat, either. She had been napping all the time. I didn't think she was actually sleeping, just avoiding any contact with me.

I hate my bladder. I didn't drink anything after my first Coke on the plane but it was now demanding some relief. I had to pee. I had to go to the bathroom or I would pee in my pants.

I carefully declared my need in a tone I considered appropriate, while keeping my eyes outside the plane. "I need to go to the bathroom."

Jennifer got out of her seat without a word and stepped forward to the seat in front of us. She wasn't really napping. I moved out to the aisle with great care and went to the lavatory. It was indeed a very relieving pee; at least Jennifer wasn't around. I had considered staying in the restroom for the rest of the flight but knew it wouldn't work.

Jennifer was still standing there when I returned. I huddled back into my seat. She was moving back into her seat when a gorilla-like guy making his way to the back of the plane bumped her. Jennifer fell against me. I instinctively raised my hands trying to hold her when I realized touching her was a capital crime. I lowered my hands and leaned back as much as possible. One of her hands was on the window, another hand on my lap when her cheek met my lips. If this was a kiss, it was the most horrible kiss I ever had. It was also the first time a female had her hand in my lap and I hadn't responded.

I saw Jennifer's face became bright red. "What are you doing?" She stared at me after she had stabilized herself.

I had never imagined having my lips on a woman could be such a frightening experience. "I, I'm sorry. I... It was..., was..., was an accident. I did..., didn't..., didn't intend that... that..."

I was expecting a big slap in the face. But Jennifer just got back into her seat, buckled up, and went to sleep again.

When I recovered from the dread, I played back the incident in my mind. Jennifer smelled good. She wasn't wearing any perfume, but she must have her hair shampooed that morning. Her fragrance was still in my nostril. My retarded lap was sending delayed signals of Jennifer's hand in it to my brain. I was licking my lips. I felt my dick swelling. I wished there was a button I could use to deflate my dick. If she found it out, I would be busted big time. That two-hour flight seemed to last 20 hours.

Chapter 3 - The Big Apple

It was almost 5 o'clock when we arrived at the Hilton Millennium. Jennifer had not talked to me since the "kiss". When I asked her if this was her first time in New York she nodded. When I asked her if she had ever seen anyone from Roger & Wilson she shook her head. I started to worry not only the presentation would be a failure, but also if we could make a safe trip back to Chicago.

We had adjoining rooms. I could see her uneasiness when she learned that. After the bellboy opened her door, I asked her if she wanted to eat something. I was starving to death. She shook her head and walked into her room. I followed her in, tipped the bellboy and told him to leave my room key to me.

"Jennifer, that was an accident. I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry. I apologize."

"It's okay. I know it was an accident." She spoke for the first time in two hours, but She wasn't looking at me.

"Thanks, Jennifer. I'm starving now. I bet you are too. Do you want to get something to eat?"

"No, thanks. Please just leave me alone."

"Okay. Call me if you need anything."

I went into my room, but I didn't go to eat. I lay on the bed. I ran through my mind to try figuring out what was wrong; what made this trip so lousy? What made Jennifer felt so bad? I couldn't come up with any clues. I just stared at the ceiling.

The "kiss" incident started to replay in my mind again. I had the bulge again. I realized why I couldn't get into Alice's pants - my dick wouldn't react to the right circumstances at the right moments. I tried to think about the possible failure of the presentation and my dick grew harder. I tried to think about me having to quit the job because of this bitch and my dick was a steel shaft making a huge tent in my pants.

I went into the bathroom and jerked off. I smelled Jennifer and felt her hand on my lap when I was doing it. It didn't take long before I was finished. I felt guilty. She was a bitch and I shouldn't be thinking of her while jerking off.

I went back to the room and lay down. I fell asleep.

My empty stomach woke me up. I looked at my watch. It was almost 8 o'clock, which meant it was 9 o'clock in New York. I hadn't had any anything, except the pack of peanuts on the plane, for more than 10 hours. I got up, hesitated for a while, and called Jennifer's room. After a long wait, she answered the phone.

"Jennifer, I need something to eat, and so do you."

"I'm not hungry."

"Jennifer, would you mind doing me a favor?" I asked.

"Go ahead."

"I need to eat, and I need to discuss the details of the presentation with you. I don't want to screw up your presentation." I entreated.

A long pause.

"Okay, but let me use the bathroom first."

I waited outside her door for what seemed like 12 hours. She came out carrying her big artwork folder. She was still wearing the same dress she had worn on the plane earlier.

"I know a fine Italian restaurant nearby."

"I don't want to go out. I'm pretty tired and I hope we can get things done fast."

"Okay." I said and pressed the button for the elevator.

I finished my double order of steak sandwich in the coffee shop while she watched from across the table. Jennifer only had a salad. She obviously wasn't in a mood to eat.

I asked the waitress to remove everything except the coffee. I then laid my folder on the table. I flipped to the middle of it and pointed at some storyboard illustrations.

I looked at her while Jennifer was gazing at the pictures. "Jennifer, I hate to admit this, but the idea you're presenting here is great. I know Roger's going to like it, and so will the TV audience and magazine readers."

"I don't believe you're sincere."

"Why not?"

"You never are."

"Jennifer, listen. This presentation to Roger & Wilson is not only your baby, it is something important for me as well. I'm handling their account now, not Dave. The success of retaining them is going to mean prospect and big bucks for me." I saw that she was still staring at her works.

"Jennifer, look at me!"

She raised her head and looked at me. Her face displayed no emotion.

"I know you don't like me. I don't think I like you either. But we're in the same boat and we need to work together. You are talented in creativity and artistic design..."

"No, I'm not."

"Why?"

"You don't."

"What?"

"You've never accepted my work. You never did, and you never will. You're biased."

"What makes you think so?"

"You say it all the time. You always criticized at whatever I come up with."

Bingain
Bingain
124 Followers