The Blue Life Ch. 09: Big Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dad lost his position of attention. His hands came from behind his back and he grabbed Mom's head. He thrust into her mouth. "It's my mother! It's your grandmother, Sir. Oh, fuck! I'm coming! Oh fuck! Mommy! Mommy, I'm sorry. Oh fuck!"

I didn't know if Dad was apologizing to his wife who was busy swallowing his jism, or his own mother from his fantasy. But he had a strange look of agony and ecstasy on his face, shame and release.

Mom stood and kissed Dad passionately. She was probably passing him some of his own cum with the kiss. I knew she liked doing that with me. Mom hugged Dad close. He kept saying, "I'm so sorry, Mommy. I'm sorry."

I stood up and hugged them both. My Mom's ass pressed back into my own erection in my sweatpants. I said, "It's OK, Dad. We understand. We love you. Was it a good orgasm?"

"Yes. I mean, no. I mean, I don't know. My head's still spinning. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest."

My mother looked at me. "So what do we do now, Bobby?

"Well, for starters," I said, "I guess I need to find a girlfriend. We need to start building a guesthouse. And we need to figure out a way to seduce Grandma Kate."

"How are we going to tell her about Jillian?", my mother asked.

"After all the other surprises we have in store for Grandma, I think Grandma Kate will love Jillian too."