The Blue Life Ch. 12: Lace Boudoir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I beeped Sally's nose. "I don't think we need to try on any more today. We've got other things to do. Strip naked for your Bikini Wax. Lay all the things that you like and want to buy in one pile and make another pile of the things you don't want. I'm going to make some arrangements with Sondra."

Sally smiled and said, "Yes, Master."

"Sally, what is your budget for this shopping trip?", I asked.

"I was planning to spend around two hundred dollars, but with the Bikini Wax now, I'm figuring around two-fifty. That will mean we can't get everything today, Bobby."

"I understand. At least you know your sizes. And I think you've found a store and a salesperson that you like and trust. That's valuable."

I stepped out of the fitting room and looked for Sondra. She was behind the counter, ringing some things up. "Does Sally need more help?," she asked.

"No. I think we've found some things we like."

"Good. But, I'm in no rush. I sent the other staff home, and I've locked up for the day. We close at five, but I always allow shopping customers to take their time. So you and Sally are welcome to shop for as long as you want. You can do that before or after the waxing."

I looked at her again. "Do you manage the store?"

"I own it," Sondra said, "Technically, I co-own it. But I run the store and I'm looking to buy out my partner."

"Wow. Forgive me, but you don't seem that old."

Sondra made a face. "How old do you think I am?"

"I would guess mid-twenties, twenty-four, maybe twenty-six?" I looked for a reaction. It's dangerous guessing a woman's age. If you guess either too young or too old, they might get offended.

"Thank you," she said, "I'm twenty-nine. How old are you? Twenty-six, twenty-eight?"

"I'm just twenty-one, a college Senior."

"Meow! Sally is a Cougar!" Sondra giggled, then she looked at me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't joke about customers. That was inappropriate."

I touched Sondra's hand. "Don't worry about it. I will say nothing to Sally or anyone else. But I need to talk to you about something else. Sally and I have known each other for a long time. But recently our relationship took on a new dynamic."

Sondra looked at me and blinked, "She's your newest submissive."

"Is it that obvious?" I grinned.

"Maybe not. I was just very involved in the lifestyle and the local BDSM scene

for about four years. But not at all for the last fifteen months. Anyway, that sort of relationship doesn't shock or surprise me."

"There's a local scene?"

"Several underground clubs of swingers and kinksters."

"Are you Dominant or submissive, Sondra."

"I tend to be very submissive with men, Sir. But I haven't been anyone's Kitten since I left the scene. And it's hard to find a Dominant when I'm not involved in the scene."

"Well, I'm a noob Dominant. I've only been at this for less than a year. Quick questions before we do the Bikini Wax. If I feel the need to discipline my sub, since it's after hours and we won't disturb other staff or customers, would you feel comfortable with me spanking Sally, if I need to?"

"Of course. May I witness? And can I participate?"

"I would be honored."

"No, Sir. The honor would be mine."

"Do you find Sally attractive?"

"Certainly! She very beautiful. And she has a certain naughty innocence about her. "

"She's very self conscious about her weight."

"She shouldn't be. She'll never be thin. She's naturally curvy. May I ask her to model for me? I want to create an online catalog, and I would like to feature actual customers of varying body types. I would love Sally to model."

"You'll have to ask Sally. But I think that's an excellent idea!"

"Thank you, Sir. Some Dominants get very possessive with their submissives."

"I'm not one of those. So, Sally is both very apprehensive and very excited about you waxing her pussy. I think it's mainly because she finds you so attractive, and I can see why."

"Thank you, Sir. Some women become aroused by the intimate contact of a bikini wax. That doesn't shock me either."

"Yes. But I would like you to subtlety heighten that arousal, if you can."

"Are you directing me to do that, Sir?"

"Yes," I said.

"I hope this isn't too forward. But I would very much like to please both of you."

"That might be arranged. But my focus today is exclusively on Sally's pleasure. Are you familiar with edging?"

"Intimately."

"Good. I'm planning to be edging Sally, bringing her to the brink of orgasm but denying her release, for at least the next four hours before I finally let her cum. If you can help me with that, I would be grateful. I want arouse her, but don't let her cum."

Sondra nodded. "I understand. But, if I'm participating in an experience, I need to know your safe words."

"OK. You do have experience."

"This is not my first trip to the Zoo, Sir."

I laughed. "The safe words are Yellow Card and Red Card: for Caution/Slow Down, and Stop."

"Thank you. That's easy to remember, Sir. Finally, is your expectation that I be submissive or Dominant toward Sally? Because, sometimes l get very excited. And then I tend to try to Dominate the other women around me during an experience. If that's not what you want, tell me now. And even knowing that, I still might be too aggressive, and need correction and discipline."

"You can be Dominant as long as you support my authority."

"I will enjoy that, Sir"

"What should I call you?"

"Please, just call me, Sondra. I don't like being called other names like, Baby, sub, Kitten, or Slave by anyone I'm not in an established relationship with. It's a thing with me."

I smiled, "It's good to know the rules, Sondra."

Sondra smiled back, and looked me in the eyes. "Yes it is, Sir. Oh, I found these thongs. Is this a good shade of purple?"

"It's perfect! If you have a bra in the same shade of purple, in the style of the white one Sally was wearing, we'll take that as well. We want that bra in white, black, nude, red and purple, same as the thongs"

"I also picked out this garter and stockings."

"Would that get in the way of your waxing if I had her put them on now?"

"Yes, Sir. If I dripped wax on the stockings, it would probably ruin them."

"Fine. I'll have her put the stockings on after," I said.

"One last thing, Sir. We don't stock this. But I checked their catalog, and my suppliers have a silver toned, quarter bra in Sally's size, a 42G. It would just cup her breasts, not providing much lift, but it would expose her delicious nipples." Sondra turned a computer monitor to show me

"Then let's order that for a Birthday Present," I said.

"Is Sally's Birthday coming up?"

"I don't know. I will have to find out. But my Birthday is just a few months away!"

Sondra giggled, "That's funny, Sir."

"Let's go tend to Sally's pussy, Sondra," I said.

We entered the fitting room. Sally had separated the lingerie into respective piles: the rejects and the prospective purchases. She had taken off her panties and thong, but she was still wearing the white bra. She was pacing the room. Sally sighed, "You were gone longer than I expected, Robert. I was getting nervous."

"I can see that, Sally. I didn't mean to worry you. Sondra and I just had to clear up a few things. Sondra, will you lead us to the waxing room?"

Sondra gestured down the hall. "Right this way," she said.

Sondra brought us to a door with a hand painted sign on it. It read, "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow." Sondra opened the door, and Sally walked in. I followed.

Sally said, "Uhm, Robert. Are you going to watch this?"

I said, "No," and Sally visibly relaxed. "I'm not going to just watch. I'm here to direct, and make sure your pretty pussy is perfect."

Sally gasped. She stiffened, then relaxed again, resigning herself to her submission. In the room was what looked like a cross between a massage table and a gynecologist's exam table. It was wooden and had a padded top, that could be adjusted so the client could sit up or lie flat. It also had stirrups. There was a large, rubber, exercise ball, in a frame to keep it from rolling in the corner. There were several different waxes warming on an adjustable stand with wheels.

Sondra said, "If you step up and lie back on the table, we can get started."

I took Sally's hand and held it, preventing her from getting up on the table. "Before we begin, Sondra, there's something we need to fix." Sondra and Sally both looked at me. "Sally, when I left the room, I told you to be naked and ready for your waxing when I got back."

Sally looked around. "Uhm, yes, Sir?"

I pointedly asked, "Then why are you still wearing a bra, Sally?"

"Because Sondra doesn't need to see my breasts, Sir," Sally answered.

"But your Daddy loves seeing your magnificent titties, Little Girl. Sondra, what happens to Little Girls who don't listen to their Daddy?"

Sally started to say, "Bobby, I don't think-"

But Sondra interrupted her. "Lillie Girls who don't listen need to get their pretty asses spanked hard by their Daddy, Sir."

Sally gasped, "We can't, Sir! I might scream and that would disturb the other customers."

Sondra said, "Sally, the shop is closed. There is nobody to disturb. You can scream if you have to. Take off your bra like your Daddy told you. Then lie down on this ball with your pretty ass in the air."

Sally looked to me as if for reprieve. I just crossed my arms and nodded toward the ball. Sally looked to Sondra and mumbled, "Yes, Mistress."

"Your Daddy told you to take off that bra, Bitch," Sondra shouted in Sally's face. Sally immediately began fumbling with the bra. "Stop! You can't treat your bras like worn out t-shirts. Turn around!" Sondra helped Sally with the clasp of the bra. "God! Your tits are fucking huge! Robert, your Little Girl has giant boobies! And look at those big, hard nipples too! They're some of the biggest I've ever seen. Are you excited, Sally?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Sondra slapped Sally's bare ass. "Turn around! Look at me. That's right. We need to get two things clear, right away. God, look at these giant milkers. I bet these nipples are sensitive." Sondra rolled Sally's nipples between her fingers. "Look at me, Cow. In the eyes. First," and Sondra emphasized her words by viciously pinching and twisting Sally's nipples, "I am NOT your fucking Mistress! You may call me Ma'am or Sondra. But you aren't ready to have me be your Mistress. Because that would be more challenging, painful, and degrading than you are ready to take understand. I don't want to be the Mommy of a Little Girl. I'm either going to be Queen to a slave, or the slave to my King. Get it?" Sondra paused for an answer. Then pinched, twisted, and pulled Sally's nipples.

"Ow! Fuck! Ow! Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry, Ma'am," Sally cried.

"Second," Sondra said, as she pulled Sally across the room by her nipples, "when your Daddy tells you to present your ass for a spanking, you get yourself ready to be spanked! Pronto!" Sondra pulled Sally down over the exercise ball by her nipples.

"Fug! Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry, Daddy."

"That's five on your ass for not being naked like I told you," I said.

I spanked Sally five times. After each swat, she thanked me and asked for more. When I had finished, Sondra said, "And you'll get three more spanks on your pussy, for calling me Mistress, and for being slow to serve."

"Daddy, no," Sally complained.

"Do you remember the safe words, Little Girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Then it's two more spanks on your sweet pussy for not obeying right away, and for trying to use me to get out of your punishment. Spread your legs, Slut. Show us your cunt! Wider! As wide as you can."

Sally braced herself, with her palms on the floor, and spread her legs so wide her feet were in the air. I gestured to Sondra. "This is your idea. You should have the honors."

Sondra smiled and nodded, took a stance between Sally's legs and spanked Sally's pussy hard.

"Thank you, Ma'am. That's one."

"You've got a dripping, swampy cunt, Cow! You're very excited." Sondra slapped her pussy again.

"Yes, Sondra. Thank you, Ma'am. That's two."

"Your bush is a mess! When was the last time you trimmed this jungle? Don't you want a pretty pussy for your Daddy?" She spanked her again.

"Thank you, Ma'am. That's three. I've never trimmed my pussy. I'm sorry, Ma'am. Please help me look my best for Robert. Daddy deserves my best."

Sondra slipped two fingers deep inside Sally's vagina. "I will give you this, Cow. You have a nice, tight fuck-hole. Is that why Daddy took you as a sub?"

"Actually, I've never had my cock in my Little Girl's pussy," I said, "I took Sally as my sub before she had even sucked my cock. Before we had even kissed."

Sondra continued to brutally finger-fuck Sally.

Sally begged, "Daddy, please, can I cum. Oh, fuck!"

Sondra quickly pulled her fingers out, and spanked Sally's pussy again. "No. You don't get to cum, you beautiful fuck-cow."

"Oh fuck," Sally moaned, "Thank you, Sondra. But I've lost count."

"That was four, Cow!" She spanked Sally's pussy again.

"And that's five, Little Girl, "I said, "Let me help you up onto the table. It's time to clean up your pussy."

Sally lay over the exercise ball and begged, "Daddy, please. Just take me now! Fuck my pussy now. It's on fire. Please, Daddy?"

"Sally, no. I don't have any condoms with me. Get up on the table or Sondra will spank your pussy again."

"Yes, Daddy." Sally climbed up on the table.

Sondra began by trimming and shaping Sally's bush with a comb and scissors. Then she began waxing. Sally would alternately cry out in pain and then moan with pleasure, as Sondra would rip out the hair and then sooth her sensitive skin with kisses and licks. Sondra expertly edged Sally right up to the brink of cumming before backing away again and again. Sondra applied an aloe and botanical gel to the red skin with a small, roll-on applicator.. And she told Sally to use it twice a day for the next week. It would both soothe the skin and help prevent ingrown hairs. Finally, she asked Sally to lie down across the ball again.

"Sondra, Ma'am. I'm trying so hard to be good.. Please, don't spank my pussy again. I would cum for sure."

Sondra smiled. "Sally, I just have to get the last, few, stray pubic hairs down near your anus."

"Thank you, Ma'am. I need to look good back there. Daddy is going going to take my ass."

"Do you love anal sex, Sally?"

"I don't know. It scares me. I'm a virgin back there. That's one reason I need Daddy to have me there. So we both know I'm his Dirty Whore, who will give him everything, forever."

Sondra shook her head. "You've never been a sub before? And you've never had anal sex either? And the first time you fuck your Master will be in the ass after hours of edging?"

Sally tipped her head. "What's edging?"

"Get down on the ball again, Sally Girl, and I'll show you." Sondra turned to me and winked, "You really like to dive head first into the deep end of the pool, eh, Robert?"

I shrugged and grinned.

Sondra quickly cleaned up the last few stray hairs, then finished by kissing and rimming Sally's ass. Sally was squirming and moaning, and crying out how she was such a dirty whore. She was begging me and Sondra just to let her come.

Sondra said, "There. Your pussy is neat and trim now. As pretty as the rest of you."

"Can I get up now, Daddy."

"No, Sweetie. Daddy has one more special thing he needs to do. Hands on the floor, spread your legs. You've got a gorgeous full ass, Little Girl. I can't wait to feel it pressed up against me when I'm finally fucking you."

"I need your gorgeous cock, Sir. You can fuck me now, even in the ass. I won't care if it hurts," Sally promised.

I got a small bottle of lube out of my pocket. I smeared it around Sally's pucker.

"Yes. Daddy! Fuck my dirty hole. Fuck your Dirty Whore now!" Sally pushed herself back and one of my fingers slid inside her. "Oh fuck! I've got your finger in my fucking ass! I'm ready for your cock, Daddy!"

I explained, "Sally, we are going to take things agonizingly, deliciously slow." I took a butt plug out of my pocket, warmed the tip in my mouth and then squirted it with lube. I pressed it against Sally's ass. "Sally, do you know what a butt plug is?"

"Yes, Sir. I think so."

"I'm working a small one into your ass now. Just relax and press out with your sphincter, like you're taking a poop. This won't hurt, but it will feel strange. Don't tense up. Breathe. Remember cumming with my finger in your ass? Picture that orgasm in your mind right... Now!" I eased the the butt plug into her ass. She didn't resist. She even moaned a little. "Now, just relax on the ball. You can rock on it. Imagine that's your Daddy's cock back there, even though I'm much bigger. OK?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Don't get up. And don't get off. I can see you rubbing your clit on the ball, dry humping it. I know you've got an itch, Little Girl. And you can scratch it a little. But I will know if you cum without permission, even a little one."

"I'll be patient, Sir."

I kissed her soft butt cheek and stood up.

Sondra and I went out and rang up the purchase. We got seven bras, fifteen pairs of coordinating panties, a garter belt and stockings. The total came to $592. But Sondra took off the $50 for the Bikini Wax. And then she discounted the total bill from $542 to $431.50. I explained that Sally had only budgeted to spend $250 today, so I wanted to pick up the other $181.50.

"I hope you don't think I'm cheap or anything. But, well, I'm going to college. And I don't have a regular job."

Sondra looked at me and shook her head. "You don't owe me any explanations, Sir."

"Thank you, Sondra. I will definitely recommend The Lace Boutique. And, I don't know how to say this, but if I stopped back in sometime...and, well..."

Sondra took a business card and jotted her number on the back. "Here. Call me." She pointed a finger in my face. "You've got some explaining to do, Robert. Also, none of this gets bragged about to your college fraternity buddies, or posted about on any blog or message board."

"I am very discreet."

"You had better be. Is Sally really your sub?"

"Yes."

"For how long? How long have you been training her?"

"What time is it now?" I said, "It's about five-forty-five now. So, almost five hours, I guess."

"And you've just left her lying in my waxing studio with a butt plug in her ass?"

"She needs to get used to the feeling of having her ass filled. Thank you, Sondra. You're amazing. But Sally should be my focus today. If she asks about the bill, please tell her that you gave me an amazing discount (which you did, and thank you again), and I picked up the small difference. Try not to tell her how much. I don't want her feeling like she owes me anything."

"Besides her anal virginity." Sondra seemed stern.

I blushed and grinned. "Yeah, there's that. But it's really not about that." I said.

Again, she pointed a finger in my face. "If this is a joke, some sort of put on, I will nut you, Mister." I had no clue what Sondra meant, but I understood it was a threat she was prepared to carry out. "Call me...sooner rather than later," she said.

"I will," I promised. This is why I don't date. At a certain point, relationships get more complex than I can easily deal with. Dominating my mother is much simpler than this.

I went back into the waxing studio. I presented Sally with the black lace bra she had first tried on, the garter belt, stockings, and the deep purple thong, instead of any of the black panties. I liked the contrast. I told Sally to put the garter on first, and then the panties second. Sally said it felt and looked strange, until I assured her that this was the official uniform of Dirty Whores who needed to get butt-fucked by their Daddy. And Sally laughed at that.