The Blue Life Ch. 13: A Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you really want to be Sondra's submissive too, Sally?"

Sally thought for a second. "Not hers. Yours. I would love to serve her, but only if you were there to make sure things didn't get out of control. I belong to you, Daddy. Now. I have to get going. Take your time getting the Chinese. I have to give myself an enema, a shower, change lingerie and change butt plugs."

"And call Bibliophile Dennis," I added.

"You mean, Tittie-ophile Dennis!" Sally laughed at her own joke.

"Ready? Go!" I gave Sally a pat on the butt, as she climbed in her truck. She blew me a kiss and drove away.

I got back in my car. I fished Sondra's card out of my wallet. I stared at her number for a while and looked at my phone. Then, I did something I never do, I created a contact in my phone with her number, I even put in the address of The Lace Boutique and the store number. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous. I hit dial put the phone to my ear, and listened to it ring. It picked up.

"Sondra Gutierrez," she said.

"Uh, hi. This is Robert McMillan."

"The Math Major at West State? The one who volunteered at a Math Camp for Homeless and Inner City Kids?", Sondra asked. She was snippy, but laughing.

I scratched my head. "You sound like you've been talking to my mother."

"No. I was just doing some Internet Research on you. There's an article from the local paper online. I figured, since you know so much about me, it's only fair that I know something about you."

I interrupted, "Sondra, let's back up a second. I know next to nothing about you. You own a shop. And you used to be into Dominance and submission. But I don't know if you're married or have a boyfriend or...well...anything."

"How did you know I was into BDSM when you came in the shop? Did somebody tell you?"

"I didn't know. That was just dumb luck, Sondra."

Sondra sighed. "I don't believe you. I got really burned by the last Dominant in my life. I don't have time to get my heart broken and have my business tossed around again."

"Sondra, I don't want to do any of that," I tried to reassure her.

"Do you prefer to be called Robert or Bobby?"

"Either one is fine. But, I guess, Robert."

"Fine, then I'll call you, Robbie."

"But, nobody calls me, Robbie."

"Great, Robbie, then I'll be the first," Sindra said.

I laughed. "Alright, Sunny, call me, Robbie."

"Good. Robbie, if this is going anywhere, we need to be completely honest with each other. I don't want half-answers. I don't want to hear what you think I want to hear. I just want the truth."

"Fine, but the same goes for you. What do you want to know?"

"Sally is your newest submissive. How many fillies are in your stable, Stud?"

"Three. They aren't all fillies. Two of them are married to each other. And Sally and I are not exclusive. Is it my turn?"

"Yes."

"Your former Dominant, that's your business partner now. How much money do you need to buy him out?"

"Nobody told you about me?", Sondra asked.

"Nobody. I'm just good at guessing games."

"Last year, I needed eighty-thousand. This year, I'll need over a hundred thousand."

"Are you involved with a loan shark?"

Sondra said, "I thought we were trading questions. No, he's not a loan shark. But he owns a percentage of the business. If I grow the business, so I can get enough money to pay him off, the business becomes worth more, and then I can't afford to buy him out. It's a vicious cycle. My turn. Where's Sally? Is she listening in on this conversation?"

"Sally is giving herself an enema, a shower and changing into the Honeymoon set you sold us. By the way, we came in thinking we would just get measured and walk out with one or two items tops. You are an amazing saleswoman. Seriously, I doubt I will buy lingerie anywhere else."

Sondra laughed. "You're damned right, you won't be shopping at other boutiques. I can accept my Master fucking other subs, but not wasting his money two-timing me in other lingerie shops!"

"Is that where this is heading? You being my submissive? Is that what you want?"

"I would rather just have a vanilla boyfriend, Robbie, than another kinkster, Dominant Master who is going fuck up my life again. I want my boyfriend to just want me!"

"I hate to interrupt. But I'm supposed to be getting Chinese Food. Is there good Chinese Take-Out near the Liberty Strip Mall?"

"Lee Ho Fok's is on 5th and Belvedere."

"Can I call you right back? I need to place an order."

"What do you want to get?"

"I'm supposed to get Chicken with Broccoli, Fried Rice, and Spring Rolls. And I want Spicy Beef and Egg Rolls. Sally said that if you are coming over, I should get extra."

"Sally wants me in on her scene?"

"Yes. She wants me to force her to eat your pussy while I fuck her in the ass!"

"Do you like Baby Corn?", Sondra asked.

"Is that a kinky sex thing?" I was confused.

"No. In with your Spicy Beef: Green Beans, Water Chestnuts and Baby Corn."

"That sounds fantastic," I said.

"Good. Because Baby Corn is a deal breaker for me," Sondra said, "I am not going to associate myself with another man who does not like Baby Corn. Your order is placed. It will be ready in twelve minutes. But it's under my name."

"What! How did you do that? We're talking on the phone." I was very confused and impressed.

"I'm an Enchantress, Mister! And don't you forget it! I also have Lee Ho Fok's bookmarked on my computer, because they do online ordering."

I laughed and started up the car. "OK. I'm driving north on Main to 5th."

"Then left on 5th, back down to Belvedere," Sondra said, "You can park in the back, off the street and go in the back door."

"Thank you. Where were we?"

"We were negotiating when and where we were going to get around to fucking each other," Sondra said.

"Are you coming to Sally's tonight? I can text you the address."

"For a math genius, you can say some really stupid shit, Robbie."

"I'm not very good at dating or relationships," I said.

"That's obvious. Look. The first time you have me, I will be your primary focus. Get it? How long have you known Sally?"

"Twelve years. She's my mother's best friend. But she only became my submissive today."

There was a long pause in the conversation.

"Oh shit! Robbie, you are so freaking kinky! Or maybe we both got played."

"What is it?" Trying to keep up with Sondra in a conversation was putting a strain on my brain in a good way.

"Robbie. I think I know who you are. So, I've got a question: Do you find me attractive?"

"Ms. Gutierrez, you are stunning, and not just physically."

"Thank you, Robbie. I've got a crush on you too. You were so impressive today with Sally. I thought you were doing all that for my benefit. I thought it was all an act, a put on, but you were very focused on Sally."

"You said you know me, Sondra. What do you think you know? No lies. No half truths," the conversation was making me nervous. I had already turned on 5th, and Belvedere was just a few blocks away. "Cut to the chase, Sunny."

"Marjorie is a gorgeous woman, Robbie."

"Did Sally tell you?"

"No. She just said that you were on loan from her friend, and I figured that's your primary sub. Then you said your mother and Sally were best friends. Your mother is also a customer of The Lace Boutique. Marjorie McMillan. I just put the names together. And you have similar smiles. I want your mother to pose for my catalog too. Am I right, Robbie?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes. Marjorie is my mother."

"No half truths, Sir," Sondra chided.

"She's also my submissive." I heard Sondra whistle at the other end of the phone. "You know, when this call started, I was just hoping for a date, like a movie or dancing," I said.

"Can you Salsa Dance, Sir?"

"No, but for you I will learn."

"Good answer, Robbie," Sondra said.

"Do you like romantic comedies, or horror movies more?", I asked.

"I like action movies. Anything with fast cars and lots of explosions," she said.

"Good answer," I said. "I'm going inside to get the Chinese now. Am I hanging up?"

"You're the Master, Sir."

I walked into Lee Ho Fok's. "Order for Sondra Gutierrez?" I said. They handed me a brown paper bag, stapled with a receipt. The man said something about putting it on a tab. I shook my head and handed him my credit card. I told Sondra, "They wanted to put it on your tab!"

"Oh shit. I forgot. Let them put it on my tab. Did you let them?"

"Of course I didn't let them, I gave them my card."

"Then tip them. Write in a tip of at least four dollars, Sir. Please?"

"I never tip Take-Out. Should I?"

Sondra said, "You don't have to, but I sort of have a relationship with Lee Ho Fok's."

"Who has a running tab with Take-Out Chinese?"

"I do, Sir! Please? Just tip them. Don't ruin this for me."

"I like it when you beg. I'm back in the car now."

Sondra spoke very slowly. "Sir. What did you do?"

"I wrote in a ten dollar tip. The guy gave me a big thumbs up and stuffed a bunch of extra fortune cookies in the bag. This feels like a lot of food too."

"Thank you, Robbie. They probably gave you extra, Sir. They really like me. I'm a very good customer."

I fumbled with my phone. "I have to plug Sally's address into the GPS on my phone, Sondra. When will I see you? Do you want to come to Sally's?"

"Are you ordering me there, Master? I don't think that's a good idea. I'm feeling jealous and bitchy, Robbie."

"OK. Not a good idea. How about we go out for brunch tomorrow morning? Just you and me?"

"I can't," Sondra said, "tomorrow is Sunday, and I've got church."

"Seriously?"

"First Unitarian. I'm an Alto in the choir."

"Can we go out for coffee after church? What time does the service start?"

"Eleven. But-"

"Is it very formal?"

Sondra laughed. "You've obviously never been to the Unitarian Church before. No. We're not formal. But, Robbie, there are some older women in the church who would think it scandalous that I even own a lingerie shop. Please, be discreet."

I said, "I'm an idiot, Sondra, but I'm not a total douche-bag."

"You're really coming to the eleven o'clock service?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Don't yank my chain on this, Sir-"

I cut her off, "Or you will nut me?"

There was another long pause. Then Sondra said, "I'm so sorry I said that before. You can spank this slut's ass for that."

I laughed. "Oh, you would probably like that."

"Robbie, there's a social gathering at ten thirty at the church, before the service. You could come to that too."

"Would the old ladies be scandalized if I held your hand?"

It was Sondra's turn to laugh. "No. That would be nice. Could I introduce you to people? I'd just say like, Hey, I invited my friend Robbie to church."

"No," I said, firmly, "you can't do that."

"I--I understand, Sir, but--"

"If you introduce me to anyone, it will be, 'This is my new boyfriend, Robert.' I will not have a whole church full of strangers calling me, Robbie."

"You're my boyfriend now, Robbie?"

"I hope so."

"We are definitely rushing things. I take that boyfriend/girlfriend shit more seriously than the Master/sub stuff, Robbie McMillan!"

"Sunny Gutierrez, if I hold your hand in church, will you please call me your boyfriend, and introduce me as Robert?"

"You must really want to get in my panties, Robbie."

"Desperately. But, I can't believe my girlfriend is an Alto in the church choir. I thought I had a thing for Sopranos."

Sondra laughed. "I can't believe my boyfriend is a Math Geek who lives with his parents."

"Sondra, I thought you understood, I do a lot more than just live with my parents."

"Yeah. I'm trying to come to terms with that too. If your mother was somebody other than Marjorie McMillan, I would not be so confused."

"Why is that?"

"You know why that is, Robbie! Your mother is hot! She doesn't even know how freaking hot she is, she's so hot, and that is hot too! And here I find out that this shy little thing that I first waxed, what, like 9 months ago, is fucking her son and her best friend!"

"The Sally thing just started today."

"From what you know, Robbie. I think your mother is pulling strings here. She's the one weaving a web." Sondra said.

"You like Conspiracy Movies, don't you," I laughed.

"Look, if my boyfriend, or even my Master said, 'Hey, I want you to fuck my parents,' I would be like, 'Take a hike into History, sucker!'"

"Sondra, you don't have to fuck my parents if you don't want to."

"Like hell I'm not going to fuck your parents, Robbie! I've been waxing your mother's pussy once a month for almost a year. I've watched her transformation. Hell, I've even been part of it! A bigger part of it than you know. I never mix business with pleasure. But I've been very tempted with your mother."

"I don't want to get technical, but you sort of mixed business with pleasure today with me and Sally, Sondra."

"Yeah. I was going to tell you that was a big mistake. But then something happened."

"What was that?", I asked.

"Somewhere in the middle of me telling you off, you became my church-going boyfriend, and my Dominant."

"Does that mean you're my Sex-Kitten now?"

"Argh! One of many, I suppose. Yes, if you'll have me, Sir."

"I can't tell you how happy and honored I am, Sunny."

"Robbie," Sondra sighed heavily, "I'm going to be your Number One. I hope Marjorie can accept that, and won't hate me for that. Because I am a demanding Bitch. And I don't ride in the backseat. I'm calling shotgun."

"I don't think you're a Bitch, Sunny."

"You have not seen me in action. By the way, I like when you call me, Sunny. That's sweet. But don't call me that in front of my friends," Sondra said.

"Or you'll nut me?"

"Damn straight. When do you get to Sally's house?"

"I'm there now. I've been here for about five minutes. I wanted to give her a chance to finish up."

"You're too kind for a Master. Sometimes a woman wants to get caught with her pants down, so to speak. Make this butt-fucking good for Sally, Robbie. Or I will punish you if you don't."

"You can come over and direct the scene, and make sure I do a good job."

"Text me the address. Then leave the door unlocked. You won't know if I'm going to show up or not. But, just between the two of us, I probably won't show. So don't be disappointed. But just the possibility that I might be there to check up on you will make you work that much harder to please Sally. And that's the important thing."

"Thanks, Coach. I will see you tomorrow at church, Sunny."

"It's a date," she said, and she hung up the phone.

I sat back and sighed. I closed my eyes and tried to picture Sondra in my head. Her bright smile. Her deep brown eyes. Her long straight, black hair. The way her butt looked in her tight grey skirt as she walked away from me in her shop. She was eight years older than me. She was as pretty as my mother, and that was saying something. She has a great laugh. I had only shaken her hand. Was she really my girlfriend now, and my submissive too? Maybe she was just pulling my chain. She is really intimidating, with way more BDSM experience than me. Maybe she gets her kicks out of stringing Dominant noobs like me along. Or maybe I had hit the jackpot today! Did I really agree to go to church tomorrow? Are Unitarians some kind of cult? The idea of seeing my sexy girlfriend singing in a church choir turned me on for some strange reason.

12