The Blue Life Ch. 18: Little Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was grinning from ear to ear.

My father's mouth hung open. He was dumbstruck.

Terri came to stand directly in front of Dad, her feet spread and her arms akimbo. Her bright blue hair, bold stance, and golden studded bra made Terri look like a Sexual Superhero! Both Sophie and Sondra knelt on one knee, with their other leg stretched straight and back . Each of them grabbed Terri's thigh with one hand and reached up with their other hand to cup one of Terri's breasts. The pose was rehearsed. The ladies looked like an album cover, or the first photograph of a pictorial in a Men's Magazine. And Terri was the star!

"What do you think of my pussy, Red?"

My father stammered, "Oh my god! Your pussy hair is blue too. I hadn't noticed before. And I love the stud through your clit."

"That's not an answer to my question, Little Man. Tell me how my pussy makes you feel."

"It fills me with awe. I feel weak and small inside. You're a Goddess, Mistress Terri."

"Tell me, Red. Who owns you?"

"My Master, my Daddy, he owns every part of me."

"And who are your Mistresses, whom you obey without question?"

"My Wife, Mistress Blue. And my Master's Girlfriend, Mistress Sunny."

"And who else?", Terri demanded.

My father swallowed hard and looked at me for permission or reprieve, I couldn't tell which. "And you, Mistress Terri. I need to serve you as well," Dad said, "if you will take me as your slut, your stud, and your servant, I will work to please you as my Mistress in every way I can. Please, take me, Ma'am. I'm all yours. Please?" There was a begging edge to my father's voice that was both pathetic, and exciting, because he was so earnest with his passion and submission.

"Then you had better get on your knees and worship me with your tongue, Little Man. You may start with my feet, but you had better work your way up to my pussy fast." Terri looked down at Sophie. "Sophie, I need you, now."

Sophie stood, looking apprehensive and excited. "Yes, Mistress?" It came out in the form of a question.

"I need you to kiss me. I need you to prove to me with your passion, that you want to fuck me just as much as Red. Oh, fuck, yes, Red. Eat my pussy! Eat it, you bastard! Eat your Mistress' cunt! Fuck. Mmmmm." Terri was briefly cut off by Sophie's kisses. "Sophie, take off this bra. It's too expensive to get messed up."

"Yes, Mistress." Sophie undid the bra in the back, drew it down Terri's arms.

"Mistress Sunny?", Terri said. At least Terri had the good sense not to try to Dominate me or Sondra.

"Yes, Pussycat?"

"I need lube. Do you have some?"

"In my purse." Sondra took a few steps, dug in her purse and came back with a small bottle of silicone lube.

"Daddy?" Terri looked to me.

"Yes, Baby Kitten?"

"Please, take the lube and slick your Dad's cock. But don't make him cum."

I did as she asked. My father moaned into Terri's pussy as the cool gel greased his cock and I worked it with my hand.

"Red?" Terri pushed his head back from her pussy. "That feels great, but it's time to move on to bigger things. Are you excited, Red?"

"Yes, Mistress, very."

"On the edge of cumming?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good," Terri said, and she got down on her back in front of Red and spread her legs, and bent her knees. "Because you are going to fuck me, now!"

Red looked at me and then back at Terri, then back to me. "I-I-I can't, Mistress Terri. I don't have a condom, and my Master has claimed your first fuck."

"Don't fucking argue with your Mistress, Red, or I will paddle your ass. I want you to pull off your pants and straddle my belly, and put that beautiful slicked cock between my titties. You are going to tittie fuck me until you cum on my tits, neck and face!"

Dad look at me. I nodded and said, "Better do what she says."

Dad gave me a huge smile and said, "Yes, Sir." Dad practically jumped out of his pants, he took them off so fast. He straddled Terri's belly.

Terri looked to Sophie, "Sophie? Will you please make me cum with your fingers and mouth on my pussy? I swear, I will pay you back with interest later." Sophie smiled and nodded. She knelt between Terri's legs, and blew on her pussy, before inserting two fingers inside. Sophie lovingly kissed Terri's pussy lips, and started eagerly eating her out.

Sondra came near me, and we hugged. She said, "I'm very proud of our little minx."

"Did you coach her?"

"Only a bit. She recognized Andrew's submissive desperation, and asked if she could try to please him by Dominating him. I said yes. Do you want to fuck me while we watch them?"

"I would," I said, "but my next load is going to be deposited in my Dad's ass. I've never fucked a man before. Will you do me the honor, when it's time, of slicking my cock and helping me ease it into my father?"

"You've never fucked your Dad? Or you've never fucked any man ever?"

"Both. I've never gotten that far with any man. So this will be a first for me. And I want you to be a part of it. I want you to be a part of every significant event in my life, for the rest of my life, Sunny."

"You are a charmer, Robbie," Sunny said.

Terri was directing the scene. "Do you love that, Little Man, putting your hot, hard cock between my giant tits! I've never been tittie-fucked before, Red. I'm a Tittie-fucking virgin!"

"Thank you, Mistress Terri, for seeing me as worthy. Squeeze your tits around my cock, Mistress. Make it nice and tight. That is so fucking sexy!"

"Do you want to fuck my Mommy's titties too, Red? Her boobs are even sexier than mine."

"Yes, I do. But no, Mistress. You both have amazingly sexy breasts. Hers aren't any sexier. There is no way to say which is better. Oh, fuck! I'm on the edge right now. May I cum, Mistress? Please? Now?"

"Wait, Red. Hold it. Go faster! Faster! Get ready. I'm so close, Sophie. Oh fuck! You eat pussy better than my Mom! Oh fuck! Now, Red. FUCK MY TITS AND CUM ALL OVER THEM! Pinch my nipples, hard, Red! Yes! Just like that! Yes! Fuck, yes! Cum on my tits. Shoot on my neck. Show me what that powerful cock is capable of! SOPHIE! YES! Another finger! Fuck, yes! So fucking, oh please, just kiss it now. Oh FUCK! Cumming! I'm cumming!"

"You have the greatest titties. I want to titty fuck you forever," my Dad yelled, "I'm cumming! Guh! Guh! Ungh! Fuck! Oh, Mistress? Did that go in your eye? Here, let me wipe that away. Cum can sting if it goes right into your eyes." Dad climbed off of Terri.

Sondra went behind the counter and got a box of Baby Wipes. She handed some to me. "The silicone lube tastes awful. And you'll need to clean Red's cock, so he doesn't stain that sexy suit."

I had Red stand and I knelt and wiped his cock clean. Then, I playfully kissed his cock and took it in my mouth. Red pulled his cock away, "Master, no. Not unless I'm being punished. My cock is just too sensitive, right now."

I nodded. "Oops. Sorry."

Sondra and Sophie had finished cleaning Terri. Terri and Sophie were on their knees, hugging and kissing and whispering secrets back and forth.

Dad was getting his suit back on. Sondra came over and hugged me again. Her hand casually stroked my hard cock through my pants. "Are you sure you don't want me to take care of this for you right now, Daddy? I can make sure you get rock hard again later."

"That is very tempting, Kitten. But, no. We need to finish up here, so we can all go celebrate with Blue. I want my mother to meet you."

"Alright, then. We need to decide which two out of the three bras we like the best," Sophie said.

My Dad chimed in, "Why only two out of three? We saw four bras."

"Well, the last bra, the gold studded one is too expensive, and it wouldn't work to go under clothing while Terri is working in the store anyway. That's more of a statement piece to wear and show off when you're out clubbing or something. Terri was just trying it on for fun. The other two, I'm buying, so Terri will be wearing store merchandise when she is working."

My Dad nodded. Then he said, "Set aside the two least expensive bras, and the Shop can buy those for Mistress Terri. I will buy the other two bras and all the panties. And don't you dare give me any sort of Employee Discount, Mistress Sunny."

Sondra argued, "You don't have to do that, Red."

"Mistress Sunny, you don't know what sort of emotional impact your Fashion Show had on me. I gave my submission to Mistress Terri when she was wearing that studded bra. I'm already fantasizing about the next time she Dominates this little worm wearing it. I'm already a little fixated on it. Please, don't try to take that joy away from me. Mistress Terri also needs a black garter belt and both red and black stockings, she can choose the styles."

Sophie and Terri came closer. They still had an arm around each other's waist, quietly declaring that, at least for today, they were a couple. Terri said, "That's very sweet, Red. But I'm never going to command that you buy me things."

Red kissed Terri's cheek. He said, "I wouldn't do this if you tried that. I can Red Card anything. But, you're my Mistress now, Ma'am. Please let me celebrate that in this small way."

"Fine. But I'm new to being a Mistress and you are my only submissive. So, I'm going to need to practice being Dominant on you."

Sophie piped in, "Well, if it's just for practice. I wouldn't mind you practicing more with me, uh, Mistress Terri."

Terri looked at Sophie, smiled broadly, and said, "We will need to talk about what that all means, Sophe. 'Kay?"

Sophie nodded and kissed Terri's forehead. I pulled Terri aside. "Being Dominant is a lot of hard work. It's not just, 'I'm the Boss, do what I say.' You have to think about what is best for your subs."

Terri nodded. "I know, Bobby. But did you see how happy I made your Dad by commanding him to fuck my titties. Gawd, that was a rush! And I think Sophie really likes me too."

"You did a good thing, Kitten. Here's something else you can do...", and I whispered a secret in Terri's ear. And she ran off to the dressing rooms to get dressed.

Sophie and Sandra had both left, and Sondra came back, having put her knit top back on. Then she and Dad argued about whether he should at least get what Sondra was calling, the 20% Family Discount, but Dad would hear none of it. He was insisting on paying full price.

Sophie and Terri came back from the dressing rooms, both fully dressed, and hand in hand. Sophie spoke up, "Bobby invited me to come along for this evening's Family Celebration. And, while I'm excited and happy for you both, and I'm a little disappointed about dinner and whatnot here, uhm, I would like to take a rain-check on that invitation, Bobby. And, uhm, would it be fine with you if Terri and I had dinner with just each other instead, so maybe we could just get to know each other better."

Sondra smiled. "Would you like to use my apartment upstairs? Sophe, you have a key, and I won't be back tonight. You wouldn't have to worry about your housemates, Sophie. Or when your Mom might get home, Terri."

Terri looked at Sophie and they both grinned. "My place is a mess," Terri said.

Sophie giggled. "My place is a dump."

Sondra said, "Well, don't make too big of a mess at my place. Terri, there's a ball-gag on the bed. You'll need to wash that before either of you uses it. Sophie, you know where the other toys are. Feel free to use whatever you like. But they will all have to be washed with antibacterial soap, dried and put back where you got them. Sophie, you know the drill. I trust you. I'm opening the store tomorrow, so you can sleep here and sleep in, if you like, Sophe. But I will need you to be able to cover the shop after Noon. I will have a doctor's appointment. Sophie, we will have to get you a doctor's appointment too, and get you on birth control. I know it's a pain, but eventually, you are going to get curious and want to fuck Bobby and Red."

Sophie chuckled, "Or maybe both of them at the same time!" Sophie looked at both me and my Dad, but then she started to blush. It was very cute.

Terri thanked Dad for buying her new lingerie. Then she said, "I have a gift for you too, Red."

"That's not necessary, Mistress," Dad protested.

"Hand me your phone, subbie," Terri demanded. Dad reached in his jacket pocket, unlocked his phone and handed it to Terri. She continued, "I'm putting my contact information in your phone, both my phone number, and my e-mail address. I expect you to contact me at least once a day to check in. That can be as simple as texting, 'Good morning, Terri.' That can include photos. And if you are having fantasies about your Mistress Terri, I want to know those in detail. If you don't have the time or feel uncomfortable writing out your fantasies, you will have to call me. Do you understand what I'm telling you, Red?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Red said.

"If you disappoint me, I will not hesitate to ask Mistress Blue or Mistress Sunny to help me discipline you. Now, here's your gift, Red." Terri reached into her cleavage and pull out a pair of thong panties, and handed them to Red. "I heard my mother gave you a pair of her panties. Do you like panties, subbie?"

My Dad blushed, uncomfortable about being confronted with his fetish. But he said, "Yes, Ma'am. I like the look and feel of them."

"And?"

"I like the smell of dirty panties, Mistress." Terri just looked Dad in the eye, waiting for him to finish. Dad looked down, ashamed of this last part. He continued, "And I like to masturbate with them."

"Thank you, Red. I expect you to do that with my panties. It doesn't have to be today. But it will have to be sometime this week. And I expect you to cum directly on and into my panties."

My Dad smiled, feeling accepted. "I will enjoy doing that, Mistress Terri."

"I'm not done. I call that Paying Tribute. You will leave a tribute of your semen on my panties. Then, I will want proof of your tribute. I expect you to photograph your tribute. That can be a photo of the cum stained panties. That can be a point of view shot of your dick actually cumming on my panties. That could be a picture someone else takes of you, cumming on my panties or holding up my cum soaked panties near your face. Or you could exchange your cum stained panties for another dirty pair, and we can repeat this game again and again."

"I don't know if I will be comfortable with that, Mistress Terri."

"You don't have to be comfortable, subbie. You just have to please your Mistress. Get a second, anonymous email account, so your messages can't be traced back to your business, if you want. Get a second phone, if you feel the need. But you need to find a way to make this work, Red. Because Tributes excite me. That is a fetish of mine."

"You really want to see pictures of my cum and my penis, Ma'am? It doesn't gross you out that I need to jack off in your panties like that? You want evidence of that?"

"And when you send me the photos, I want to know what you were thinking when you were masturbating and cumming. That can be something simple like, 'I was thinking about your legs, or tits, or eyes, or smile.' Or that could be the detailed fantasy you used to get yourself off."

My Dad rubbed his chin, considering what to say. Finally, he smelled Terri's panties and said, "Thank you, Mistress Terri, your panties and your task are both beautiful and exciting gifts. The thought of Paying Tribute to you and then giving you evidence and details of that is scary, exciting, intimate and romantic, all at the same time. I know this task will bind us closer together. But, do you think other women would be flattered by Tributes?"

Sophie spoke up. "Let me offer an opinion. I'm not into this whips and chains stuff. So maybe I can be more objective. Mr. McMillan, if a man I didn't know jacked off on a picture of me or in my panties and sent me the Evidence as a so-called Tribute, I would feel threatened and violated. But if a lover I was intimate with wanted to continue to feel close to me by giving me Tributes, I would be flattered, honored and excited by that. What you really want to know is if your wife would also enjoy Tributes. And I think you should just ask her. My guess is she will love the idea."

My Dad broke into a huge smile. He hugged Sophie and kissed her cheek. He sighed. "Thank you, Sophie! That was exactly my concern. You are a beautiful and wise woman. Please take care of my Little Mistress. She is my very special Little Lady, and very special to my heart."

Terri choked up, "Stop it, Red! You are going to make cry, and that will make my makeup run and ruin my date."

"I'm sorry, Little Mistress," Dad said, "I'm just an old softie. I will call you this week and we can talk more about Tributes and the other ways I will service you."

"I'm starting work here tomorrow. And training with Mistress Sunny tomorrow night," Terri said, "But, I hope to work with you, just one on one sometime this week, Red. You're cute for an old guy. And I'm going to ask Mistress Sunny for ideas on how to train you."

"It will be an honor, Little Mistress," Dad said with complete sincerity.

Sondra hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear. "Did you tell the Little Mistress to make your Dad Tribute her panties?"

"I told her that Dad has a fetish for panties, and that he would appreciate having hers as a memento. The idea of the Tributes and checking in with her daily, that was all Terri's doing."

"I'll give her points then, for establishing a bond of trust and service with her subbie right from the start. I've never done any Dominating from a distance, by email, phone or text. I'm curious to see how satisfying that will be for both Red and our Minx."

"I think our Kitten has some experience with Dominating men in online video chats," I said.

"Well, Terri either has more experience with Dominance than she is letting on, or she has a very natural aptitude for it."