The Blue Life Ch. 23: Dr. Piggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes and no. We were both submissive to Rodney. It wasn't the same without him. And Sondra is like a daughter to me. I don't think I could never have sex with her." Dr. Shapiro leaned and hugged Sondra.

"Never say never, Piggie," I told him.

He looked up at me. "Yes, Master." Then he beamed. "You are definitely NOT Clifton!"

"Then you approve, Eugene?" Sunny asked.

Dr. Shapiro made a face. "Are you trying to get me in trouble with my new Master? Or course I approve. And you say he's already met Gio and Marta?"

"Marta is in love with Robbie. I think she wants him." Eugene laughed at that, like it was uproariously funny. I didn't get the joke. "Seriously," Sunny continued, "Gio would get pregnant with my man's babies if he could. They think he's the best. I think they are right."

"Dr. Shapiro," I said, "You are Sunny's regular physician, right?"

"Yes."

"And I know she had a cancer scare a few years ago. But I was wondering, is there any chance of us having a baby?" I asked.

"Robbie, I already explained. I'm infertile. There's no way I can have a baby now."

"Master Robert," Dr. Shapiro began, "Mistress Sondra had a rapidly developing uterine tumor. She had a hysterectomy. Her uterus and cervix were removed."

"Oh," I said, then shrugged, "well, we can still adopt, Sunny."

"And there is still a way Sondra could have children," Dr. Shapiro said.

"Eugene, that's not practical," Sondra told him, "It will never happen."

"Sondra still has her ovaries," Dr. Shapiro continued, "The ovaries produce certain hormones that keep my Mistress from going into premature menopause. If we had removed her ovaries, she would have to had to have hormone replacement therapy. Now, in theory her ovaries are still producing eggs. But the eggs have no place to go, no way to be fertilized, and no uterus to enter and grow in. But, if we used drugs to stimulate Sondra's ovaries, we could surgically go in and harvest some of her eggs. That is, if you had someone who knew EXACTLY what they were doing."

"And those sorts of Specialists are insanely expensive, Robbie. Fertility treatments aren't covered by my Medical Insurance," Sondra argued.

"That is true," Eugene said, "You would need a Doctor who has been studying the procedures for several years, consulting with some of the finest fertility doctors in the World. Someone who would be willing to do the whole procedure pro bono." Dr. Shapiro was grinning. Sondra didn't get it at all. She was so locked up in the idea that her situation was hopeless, she couldn't even see what Dr. Shapiro was saying.

"Piggie, did Rodney like to suck your cock?"

Eugene was shocked by the question. He shook his head back and forth. "I-I-Master-uhm, yes, Sir. He did."

"Good. Remind me to suck your cock later, Little Piggie, because I am SO in love with you right now, Little Man." Eugene beamed with pride.

Nurse Nancy said, "And I will be waiting in line, right after Master Robbie, Eugene. Well done, Doctor! I'm very proud to be your Nurse."

"Robbie, where is all that coming from?" Sondra asked.

"Don't you see? Dr. Shapiro is saying that your Ovaries are still functioning. That he could harvest your eggs and then do an artificial insemination with my sperm. Then, all we would need is to find a surrogate mother to carry our baby to term!"

"Surrogate Mothers aren't that expensive," Dr. Shapiro enthused,."We could probably hire one for twenty-five to thirty five thousand dollars."

"Neither of us have that kind of money, Eugene. Even if you donated your services, we are still looking at the cost of a small house in this market."

"I'll be getting a good job after graduation," I said, "And we'll be getting married then. We can figure it out, Sunny."

Sunny smiled and shrugged. "That will be months away, Daddy. Let's just drop the subject for now. And Robbie, please don't mention this to the others. I just don't want that added pressure right now. Please?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded. "OK, Kitten. I'm just excited by this news."

"It's not news, Sir," Sunny said, shaking her head, "It's more of a pipe dream. Eugene? Robbie? Drop it for now. It hurts too much to think about."

I shuffled my feet, and affected an "Aw shucks" expression. "Yes, Mistress," I said.

Dr. Shapiro looked at Nurse Stockton, "Nurse, take our patient to the Restroom and get him to fill a specimen cup. Then fill one yourself, I'm testing you as well.'

"Piggie, you had better test yourself later today as well. I want everyone in the Family to have the same sense of Health and Security."

"Sir, I haven't had sex since the last time I was tested. I assure you I'm clean, Master."

"That's all well and good, Eugene. But I think we should establish a baseline for the entire family."

"Yes, Master."

The rest of the exam went about the same for both Nancy and me. There was a urine sample and a blood sample. There was a cheek swab. We had our blood pressure checked. Dr. Shapiro did a quick prostate check for me. The whole, "Turn your head and cough," deal. It was a little different, having a doctor with his finger up my ass who had recently sucked me off. But Eugene and I managed to stay professional. Nancy had a brief pelvic exam, and Dr. Shapiro skipped her breast cancer screening. He said he wouldn't be able to feel any lumps under her Natura-Elite implants anyway.

Before we finished, Sondra pulled Eugene and Nancy aside. "Listen," she told them, "this new dynamic is going to change a lot of things. There will be times when you will feel jealous or confused, because Master Robbie, Mistress Blue or myself aren't giving you enough attention or we're expecting too much from you. That's normal. Eventually you two will have sex with each other. I'm making a rule though. No sex with each other during work hours, or even at work. You are allowed to tease each other, but sex is for outside work. Got it?"

Nancy nodded. "Got it, Mistress."

"I understand, Mistress," Eugene replied.

"Eugene," Sunny said, "there are a lot more hens than roosters in our Farmyard. And Master Robbie and Master Red are bisexual. You seem to be having no trouble maintaining your erection. That's impressive for a man your age. But you may end up needing some pharmaceutical assistance to keep up. Don't be proud Piggie. Also, I will be stepping up your training. I've learned a lot since Rodney died, and you're going to benefit from that, Piggie. But that may involve pleasing your Mistress, and that may include fucking me with that cute, steel-enhanced, tiny Piggie-weiner. Understand? I know we haven't really crossed that Rubicon in the past. Prepare to cross it, or you will see your Mistress cross." Eugene's eyes went wide at the thought of possibly fucking Sondra. He nodded his head, dumb-struck. "Be very discreet. Tell nobody about the Family. Be careful where you talk to each other even." Sondra took a deep breath. "Mrs. Stockton, you may get angry with your husband and want to throw it in his face that there are half a dozen people including some very handsome men who think you are one of the Top Ten Most Gorgeous and Sexy Women Alive. Don't. We will hide your affair from your husband for now. But there are only two long-term options. The First Option is we need to bring your husband into the Family. This might be possible, especially if your husband has secret fantasies of orgies and being dominated. If he's a good little subbie, he can be trained for the rest."

"I think my husband might be into the idea of an orgy. He sometimes talks that his fantasy is to have men pay to have me on a train."

"Was it on a train, to be trained, or to pull a train, Sweetie?" I asked.

Nancy looked as if she were trying to remember. "You're right. I think he says pull a train, but I always thought that meant he wanted the orgy to take place on a train."

I shook my head. "No, Kitten. Your husband sounds like a real charmer. So, maybe we will have to consider our Second Option, Sunny," Sunny nodded her head in agreement.

"What is option number two, Sir?" Nancy asked.

"Your Mistress and I will have to convince you to leave your husband."

"That's a Red Card, Sir! Red Card! Red Card! Red Card!" Nancy got louder and faster as she repeated herself.

"Mrs. Stockton. Nobody is going to tell you that you have to leave your husband. We won't command you to do that. But...it sounds to me like you're in a loveless, abusive marriage. What's keeping you?"

Nancy's head dropped, and she said something. But I couldn't hear her. Eugene couldn't hear her. Sunny has better ears or had guessed what Nancy had said, maybe she read her lips. Because she just hugged Nancy tightly. Sunny said, "It's OK. We can figure this out. A way will present itself."

I stepped closer. Eugene stepped closer. I whispered, "I couldn't hear. What did you say, Nancy?"

Nancy looks up at me, tears in her eyes. "He would kill me. He would kill me. He said he would kill our son too. If he knew about you, he would try to kill all of you. And no, I'm not being hysterical. I loved Bill once. But now, he just scares me all the time. And I do what he wants because that's the way it has to be. And he goes out working on powerlines. And I pray that some day, he doesn't get just bit by a power surge. I wish that he could come home dead. Oh god, Eugene. You probably think I'm such a horrible bitch now. I'm sorry, Doctor. But I just can't have another surgery! I'll go crazy."

Eugene's fists were clenching and unclenching. He said, "Nancy. Nurse Stockton. Nancy, I-I-I didn't know. This is my fault. Why didn't I know? I'm so sorry. I've just loved having you around as my assistant. But, I think I've been taking advantage of you for years. I'm so sorry, Nancy! I'm so sorry. I should have seen this."

Nancy broke her hug with Sondra and wrapped her arms around Dr. Shapiro. She was still crying but said, "Oh, no, Eugene. You've been grand. And this job is like an island of sanity in my week. Helping people like we do. That's something real. I should have told you. It's all my fault. I'm not even a Nurse. I have no credentials. I'm just a glorified receptionist."

"You are also my greatest achievement as a surgeon and specialist, Nancy. Having you out in the front office, you have made most of my sales over the last eight years. The women want to look like you. And the men want to make themselves worthy of a woman as perfect and beautiful as you."

Nancy snuffled up some snot. "I'm sorry. I'm a mess."

Dr. Shapiro hugged Nurse Nancy, squeezing her ass. "You are not a mess! First off, you've got this fantastic derriere." His joke was meant to lighten the mood, and it worked.

Nancy laughed. "You should know, you built it, Doctor." We all laughed at that.

"I have only done minor alterations. It's mostly you, Nancy. All the basics were already there. And the hard work you always put in, during recovery and after. staying in shape and taking care of your skin. You make me look so good."

Nancy kissed the top of Eugene's toupee covered head. "That's a very kind, sweet thing to say. I-I love you, Piggie."

Eugene stepped back as if he had been shocked or burned. He held Nancy at arm's length. But he was smiling broadly, through his Botox and pulled skin. "Mistress Nancy, I swear I have dreamed of you saying those words to me. I love you too, Mistress. I love you so, so much."

"Do you...uhm...like eating pussy, Piggie?" Nancy asked.

"Even more than I love sucking cock, Mistress." And Eugene fell to his knees, ready to prove it right there.

Sunny stepped in between them. "OK, you lovebirds, knock it off! I said not at work. And I mean it. Besides you have two more patients to examine waiting in the waiting room. And a set of tests for Nancy to run on Eugene. This is a long day for you, Piggie. I'm sorry."

I helped Eugene to his feet. He was grumbling about how he had waited for years for that moment. I told him that it was Mistress Sondra who seemed to break the ice of the glacial movement of Eugene and Nancy's love for each other. He hugged me and whispered to me, "No sir. I've been Mistress Sondra's submissive longer than I've even known Mistress Nancy. The change and the magic here is you. Thank you for allowing your piggie to pleasure your cock, Sir. You don't know how I've missed that. And thank you for the gift of bringing Mistress Sondra back into your piggie's life, and for awakening my Mistress Nancy."

I sighed. I thought to myself, "I have got to stop collecting submissives. This is getting too fucking complicated!"

12