The Bondage Chair Ch. 01

Story Info
Abby and Denise renew their lesbian lust.
2.2k words
4.47
2.7k
6
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note, this is a prequel to the Bondage Chair, it will be opened fully in the next chapter)

"So, what are you getting Allen for his birthday?" Abby Winters asked.

Her best friend Denise Shelby replied, "Well, I think it's something he's always fantasized about."

Abby was curious, and she asked "What is it?''

Denise said, "Well, I think it better if I show you, it will be delivered a few days before his birthday, and then you can see for yourself."

"You are such a tease!'' Abby purred. She stood up and moved over to Denise, stroking her face. "How about we get naked and get hot? I've seen the way you look at me, I know you still find me desirable, and I don't think getting married had tamped down your lesbian desires."

Denise looked up into her bright blue eyes. No sense in denying it. They had been lovers all through college, they couldn't get enough of each other. They'd done all kinds of racy things, the riskiness of what they had done had made it hotter.

Getting frisky out in public had made them extra hot and horny. Denise, on her knees among the library shelves, her face under Abby's skirt, eating her bare cunt wildly, doing her best to bring her lover off before someone caught them going at it, while Abby fought to keep herself from crying out as her orgasm swamped her.

In the park, between a stand of trees, going down on each other in a heated 69, both of them crying out as orgasm seized them.

At a fancy restaurant, Abby was underneath the table, hidden by the tablecloth, hiking up Denise's skirt and eagerly licking at her heated cunt, bringing her off as she fought to appear normal.

Out on the shore of Copple's lake at sunset, Denise was on her hands and knees as Abby fucked her with an 8-inch strap-on dildo, driving her to a gut-wrenching climax.

Denise had stopped her lesbian loving when she got married, but whenever she was horny, or Kevin had not done enough to satisfy her, she'd wait until he was asleep, grab her vibrator, and fuck herself silly, thinking of the hot fucking and sucking with Abby, and she'd explode. It had been 9 months since she had been married, and she couldn't deny it to herself any longer. She still wanted Abby, wanted her in a way that was like a pressing, sharp pain.

Denise rose, and Abby immediately pulled her in close. Their lips came together, warming quickly as the passion rose. They clung to each other, feeling the rising lust. When Denise broke the kiss, she cooed, "Come with me, Abbs."

Hearing Denise use her pet name for her made Abby hot, she was just as eager as Denise to get back to the hot loving they shared.

In the bedroom, their clothes were tossed aside, and each of them drank in the sight of their lover. Denise was 5'10" tall, with natural blonde hair and green eyes, and measurements of 36-23-36. She had a good tan and her pussy was shaved bare and smooth.

Abby was 2 inches shorter than Denise, a little heavier, with big beautiful breasts. She was brunette, very pretty with a neatly trimmed pussy. Both of them could feel the simmering desire rising. The vision of each other, being denied for 9 long months, was a natural stimulant, and they were eager to slake the lust.

It took very little time before Denise was on the bed, legs spread wide as Abby was in between, feasting on the hot, shimmering pink hole. Denise cooed, "Mmmm, oh yes, you lick so nice. Just as good as the first time you went down on me."

Abby was giving Denise her best lick job, Abby was in heaven, Denise's cunt looked and tasted so hot and sexy, totally bald made for a fantastic licking, no pubic hair getting in the way, and she burrowed her face in, her tongue swirling wildly, eager to make up for the 9 months they had been apart. The sounds of hot licking and slurping rose in volume. Denise reached down, cradling Abby's head against her pussy, letting out gasps and moans of pleasure.

"Mmmm, so good Abbs, so good, you know what I like, shove a finger up my ass, finger bang my tight pucker, make me cum lover!"

The sounds of groans and cries of pleasure increased, as Abby swirled her middle finger through the wetness, running her finger down over the taint, poised, and Denise's loud cry of pleasure as Abby's finger drove in, as far as she could go. She started to finger fuck that sweet tight asshole, eager to make her lover explode.

Denise clutched at the headboard with both hands, moaning with her head thrown back in ecstasy. Oh yeah, Abby was a natural at cunt licking, Denise was rocking her hips, fucking Abby's mouth, whimpering and moaning. Denise's body was quivering, breasts heaving up and down, her body tensing up, reaching for her orgasm.

It all came together, Denise gasped, "Oh fuck, gonna make me do it, you sexy cunt licker, yes, yes, EEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Her shriek filled the bedroom, and a rush of juices poured out, giving Abby a hot juicy facial. After Abby had licked the last spasm from Denise's juicy heat, she slithered up her body, coming face to face, their mouths clung to each other, and Denise was getting a rich taste of her own pussy. They lay back, floating on the afterglow.

After a few minutes, they moved into a 69, and eagerly applied their oral talents to each other. Breasts on bellies, mouths cleaved to each other's sweet holes, licking, sucking, slurping, the hot wet sounds mingled with their grunts, moans, and cries of pleasure into a symphony of lust, their bodies writhing sinuously against each other. Their movements became faster, sounds of pleasure now non-stop, building up.

The two bodies entwined started shaking wildly, and muffled screams of pleasure sounded as they both caught that orgasmic rush, licking each other to climactic joy.

Resting in the afterglow, Denise realized that she needed sexual pleasure from both. She couldn't be satisfied with just one side of the coin. The soft, smooth silky skin, the tender touching, gentle hands, lips, and tongues urging her on to explode, it had been like torture, trying to deny what she was. Bi-sexual, she could live with that.

Abby cooed, "Let's go and take a shower baby."

Inside the bathroom, Denise reached in and cranked on the shower taps, once it was adjusted, they slipped in, and let the water pour all over their bodies. Abby purred, ''Let me wash your back baby, then you can do mine."

Denise felt a rush of pleasure as Abby's hands stroked thick lather all over her body. When Abby whispered, "Grab those sexy cheeks and pull them apart'', Denise let out a long, drawn-out moan of pleasure as Abby lathered up her tight ass, cooing, ''Going to get your tight little asshole nice and clean for what I'm going to do to you.''

Denise was letting out soft moans and purrs, as she cooed, ''Mmmmm, I love having my tight little asshole played with, feels so good."

When Denise took the soap, she purred, ''Your turn lover, spread 'em!" Abby started making loud sighs of pleasure, her asshole was incredibly sensitive, and the feel of soft soapy hands playing with the tight rosette made her lust roar. Abby cooed, ''Oh yes, finger my tight little hole, I love it."

When they got out of the shower, Denise cooed, ''Let's towel off baby, and play with our nice clean assholes."

They left the bathroom, and walking naked, side by side with an arm around each other's waist, they made their way back to bed.

Abby growled, ''On the bed lover, hands and knees!" Denise quickly did so, her mind was swimming in a sea of lust as Abby knelt behind her.

''Denise, my sweet lover, you have the most beautiful, sweetest pucker hole, I'm going to love kissing it."

Denise could feel her body quiver as Abby's hands gently parted her cheeks, her head nuzzled between the sexy moons. Denise let out a long, shaky breath as Abby's lips pressed hotly against the rose-shaped pucker of her asshole.

"Mmmm, oh god, it's beautiful, feels amazing. Give me your ass, I want to lick you at the same time."

They got into a 69, and each grabbed the other's cheeks, adjusting their hips, and twin growls of pleasure filled the room as Denise's tongue found Abby's sweet ass hole. In that sexy configuration, Denise wondered what her husband would think if he saw his wife in a hot analingus clinch with her college lover/roommate.

Abby purred, ''You'll like what's next baby,'' as they broke the clinch.

Abby had a large, oversized purse and she reached into it saying, "I call this my goodie bag.'' Abby had a lust-filled grin as she lifted out a small hand-held control. Two wires protruded from one end, and at the end of the wires were two white plastic egg shapes.

Abby cooed, ''This is a set of dual vibrating eggs, can you guess where these eggs will go?'' She gave Denise a most wicked smile as she spread some lube on the eggs, and purred, ''Spread your cheeks, baby.'' Flicking the switch, the eggs began humming and vibrating. Denise was breathless as Abby pushed the egg against her ass hole, and slowly pushed in, Denise let out a long moan of pleasure as her tight little ass stretched to take it, when it slipped inside, Denise gasped, ''Oh god, it's vibrating away inside my ass, it feels so good!"

Abby whispered ''Lay back baby.'' as she climbed on top of Denise. She held the other vibrating egg against her tight pucker and slowly pushed, and Denise saw Abby's body shudder, her eyes flaring, letting out a soft ahhhh of pleasure as it slipped in.

Abby lowered her body, cooing, ''I want our pussies to kiss each other,'' then matching purrs as they came together, mound to mound. Abby reached down between where they were joined, as they started to rock, purring, ''I'm going to spread us open, really let out sweet cunts kiss each other.''

Abby was holding the control and dialed up the vibrations from LOW to MEDIUM. They both felt the sweet tingles growing, a moment later, they pressed hard against each other, Denise called out ''Oh yes, kiss me right there.''

They started to rock together, Denise pushing upward, Abby grunted, ''Let's rub our clitties together.' They started to hump at each other with increasing vigor as Denise grunted, ''Oh yes, I can feel your clit against mine baby!''

Abby fired the control up to FULL, both of them were now getting their sweet assholes vibrated wildly. Both of them were letting out grunts, moans, and cries of passion as orgasm beckoned. Denise was writhing and whimpering under Abby's thrusts, as Abby pressed down hard, eager to plaster her dripping cunt lips as tight as possible against her lover's matching seam.

Their clits stood up, stiff, rock hard with passion, and they were rubbing against each other, the pleasure was almost too much to bear. Their bodies were squirming wildly, crotches locked together, grinding hard at each other, bolts of passion starting to surge as they rode.

Denise reached behind Abby's head and pulled her down, lips locking together, it took only a few more moments before they broke the kiss, and twin screams of passion split the air, cumming wildly, their bodies writhing together in blazing passion.

They flopped back, gasping for breath, getting their wits back. It was just the beginning, Denise let out squeals of pleasure as Abby parted her cheeks and a jeweled butt plug was led on its ass-splitting path, she let out a loud cry of pleasure as the flare gave her the maximum stretch, then the rest pushed in.

Abby was very soon fucking Denise, she had on her dildo harness that had a 6-inch dildo and a 5-inch butt plug on the inside. Mmmm the feel of those fun attachments sliding into her horny holes, and seeing the heated lust on Denise's face, always made her extra hot. The look of bliss on Denise's face, her legs pressed up for maximum penetration, was a view that Abby had never tired of.

The room was full of lust grunts, squeals, and cries of pleasure as two hot and horny cunts were getting used in exactly the right way. Denise was in a blaze of lust, and having Abby's dildo plunging into her, rubbing against the flare of the butt plug, was fucking amazing.

Abby was just as fired up, every time she drove forward, she could feel her asshole tighten down on her butt plug, making her body sizzle with pleasure as her harness attachments pressed against each other inside her horny holes. It didn't take long before the room was filled with shrieks of orgasmic joy as the two ladies rocked and writhed against each other, burning away the built-up lust.