The BOOK of RENEE Ch. 07

Story Info
Which way is up?
28.7k words
4.67
1.4k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THEN

"Yup, time to make the donuts" Jaquan grinned at his reflection in the rear-view mirror of his sports car checking his teeth. He'd scrubbed them excessively but found himself tossing a spare toothbrush in the glove compartment before heading out for what he thought would be an exciting afternoon.

There was always this bit off hesitant queasiness before he hooked up with new women, but it had been a minute since Renee came up pregnant, and today presented him with an opportunity, a window to get something new and fine as fuck. His pregnant fiancé was out for the afternoon locked down in a doctor's office for a checkup after which he was supposed to pick her up for brunch on the northside of town sponsored by Renee's mentor, Aurthur Van Allen.

Jaquan hated Mr. Van Allen because there seemed to be this invisible handcuff connecting him and Renee. The old blue blood never seemed to be far away and the hangdog expression on his face made Jaquan want to smash his face to mush. For some reason Jaquan felt that he was responsible for the perpetual dour expression on the man's face at first secretly happy that he was Renee's first. It was supposed to be a feather in his cap when he discovered several attempts behind the scenes to keep them apart which ultimately failed due to Renee's own indomitable will.

The girl chose him.

Aurthur's mood read on everyone and everything around him; even his wife who was rarely seen without a drink in hand. Jaquan couldn't get thoughts out of his head that Renee had been with this man but didn't dare ask. He hated himself for that but didn't want to press the issue out of ego. There was no doubt Renee Kelly was presented as a social climber, but there was always this grey spot whether it was actually true. It felt as if both men were selfishly coveting her exotic beauty, but now she was pregnant.

She'd disappeared for weeks, almost two months before returning with news of his bun in her oven.

Jaquan paid for knocking her up with her vigilant policing of his sex life as she was partially living in his home getting nastier and more verbally abusive by the moment. She seemed intent on turning him into a eunuch for the duration of her pregnancy. That accompanied with the incessant browbeating from his mother had Jaquan put out and frustrated to the extreme.

His mother demanded his acquiescence to Renee citing the fact that she'd never held her first grandchild, currently living overseas in Germany with Jaquan's first "unfortunate" baby mother. Renee was made aware of this in a face-to-face meeting with his parent, then promptly added it to her repertoire of verbal abuse. This resulted in a toxic rolling argument ending with him being shut down by both women when his mother walked in during the confrontation. After that, he was determined to "get a little back" telling himself that it would be a reclamation of his masculinity.

"Wonder why she wanted to meet at an outlet?" Jaquan stepped out of his car looking around at the Innercity strip mall. The narrow streets were wall to wall, gridlock traffic due to some freeway construction on a nearby on-ramp. The downtown area was within five miles, an easy commute, normally. Jaquan didn't have much time by his internal clock, looking at the app on his phone again.

Her name was Tammy, and they met through a black themed dating app. Renee had found a way into his phone randomly calling up all the ladies in his contacts, giving them the business whenever it suited her. The drama was off the charts with no end in sight prompting Jaquan to get a new burner phone which was kept in his trunk under the spare tire. Renee found his original making him watch as she called up the girls there, too. A number of the women were incensed at being put on blast.

Renee received her fair share of death threats, even reporting one of the ladies to Aurthur who wasted no time taking care of that business with a restraining order within twenty-four hours of learning about it. The hapless woman was tossed in jail for three days for making a terrorist threat and later spent more time behind bars for a bench warrant. The woman in question ended up writing Renee a written apology at the prodding of Mr. Van Allen. Renee was effectively putting him on ice, and he was tired of it.

"Shit, this could be a catfish." Jaquan glanced around putting on his shades, unconsciously striking a pose. He was the king of his world and made sure everybody around him knew it whether he verbalized it or not. Jaquan was wearing a training muscle hoodie with the sides open exposing his chiseled torso and some black cargo type workout pants that left his calves exposed over some gleaming white Nike air-force ones. His look was finalized with a white gold Rolex. He dialed up Tammy on face time.

"Hey, what's up; you here baby?" Tammy answered in a half second presenting the lothario with a rather plain looking face, albeit with a bit of makeup making her more presentable. She was a solid five in his educated opinion, but he was a man on a mission. Her face was surrounded by a fluffy hoodie.

It had animal ears.

"Uhm, yeah; come on out." She reacted to the static look on his face for a moment, then smiled showing all her teeth.

"I'm over in the dollar store picking up a few things, can you come over and keep me company; the line is really long?"

"Want me to wait out here?" He didn't want to be coerced into giving up any money on a fling, but she pressed, dropping the phone down. The facetime blurred for a few moments before Jaquan found himself looking at some motivation in the form of two very thick "lady humps" encased in some micro denim booty shorts with a wealth of rear cleavage that should've had Tammy worried about police intervention. The creamy black cheekage was her one and only selling point from day one.

"Okay, I'll be right in."

"Better hurry up before I get somebody else."

"Ain't nobody else." Jaquan ended the call with bravado knowing what he brought to the table above and below. They'd been talking for a little under a week resulting in an exchange of two nudes, a butt pic from her and a single dick pic lined up next to a Pringles can. Tammy was definitely interested after his "big reveal" continually pushing for a sneaky link.

Renee's doctor's appointment presented a fortuitous opportunity.

The interior of the cheap ninety-nine outlet was congested with enough people to make Jaquan think there was a fire sale going on. The place was foreign owned, likely middle eastern with evidence in some of the people manning the cash registers other than one Korean woman wearing a burka.

Jaquan stood out like a sore thumb because of his height and apparel drawing a few looks from some interested women nowhere near his league. He walked the first two aisles looking for Tammy, before moving to the far end of the one-story storefront. The last register looked like an afterthought installed to ease the workload. There was aa general dinginess to the place that made him retch and question a woman that would shop here. He wondered if she would try to shake him down for some cash resolving to walk out if she did.

Some woman with a veritable brood of kids all under the age of ten was in the process of loudly scolding them for vandalizing the aisle leaving cheap knockoff toys littering the tiled floor. One of the small kids with a runny nose reached out to him making Jaquan recoil. It was an unconscious reflex but earned him a few choice words from the child's embattled mother which he played off nervous Tammy was watching. He was still being cussed out when he peered over the top of the aisle between stale bags of chips and cheap cookies finding his sneaky link. There was no doubt about it. This was Tammy.

Those denim booty shorts were unmistakable; Tammy was much bigger and fuller than he anticipated.

She was standing there with her back to him going through some haircare items in the last aisle leading up to the third register. This woman didn't have an ass; this was a certified badonkadunk, all natural and bulging obscenely from the bottoms of those shorts which looked handmade. Her legs were powerful, shapely and well-defined, seeming as if she worked out like a beast. Jaquan leaned against the opposite aisle entertaining thoughts of working out with Tammy besides clapping those voluptuous cheeks. He framed it as a "My Fair Lady" situation thinking about the pride he would feel getting this basic looking chick from a five to at least a seven in his book. He chafed at the fluffy animal themed hoodie.

"Hey Tammy." Jaquan addressed her, getting no response.

The sight of that chocolate donk had his crotch throbbing after so long propelling Jaquan into the aisle, proper. He noticed Tammy shifting weight from one leg to the other, lightly shaking what her mother so obviously gave her. A sly grin spread across his lips as he considered coming up behind to greet her with a loud smack to the rear. He figured they were meeting to hook up, so no harm no foul.

"...damn." That thing looked bigger as he got closer. It was the kind of ass that made your mouth water as Jaquan crept up behind Tammy, hand at the ready. The tips of his fingers lightly grazed that ripe butt.

"EXCUSE YOU MA' NIGGA!!!" She suddenly jackknifed around twisting at the hip, incredulous.

"Oh, shit."

This wasn't Tammy.

"Fuck, uhm..." It was Rashida Sikes, Renee's best friend and running buddy standing there glowering at him.

A hand grabbed his package from behind out of the blue, making Jaquan quickly turn about at the hip, with his fist was at the ready.

"Fuck me."

It was Renee standing there staring at him with her slanted eyes hidden behind a 585.00 pair of Balenciaga butterfly sunglasses. She was wearing a beaded headband with her shoulder length locks flowing from the open top broach turban. It felt like someone had turned on this powerful spotlight as he was caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar unable to look away from her symmetrical pale face. His gaze dipped low finding a jet-black open chest turtleneck putting her large bust on display.

Her baby bump was protruding from the hem of the expensive cashmere top, but Renee Kelly didn't have any fucks to give using a pointer finger under Jaquan's finger raising his chin so she could look him in the eyes. Perhaps out of some semblance of modesty, Renee wore a beige Calvin Klein medium length coat. Her bump obscured the rest of her ensemble as Tammy dipped into his field of vision, grinning. Renee no-look handed her a fifty-dollar bill, then grabbed Jaquan's junk balling a fist up around it.

"Uh, I can..." His words trailed off as she cut him off with a raised pointer finger.

"Nigga, why you so fucking hard?"

"He hard?" Rashida interjected, faux indignant but grinning harder than Tammy who waved at Jaquan before making good her escape. She was nowhere near Rashida Sikes' proportions as he realized the trap he'd fallen into through an elaborate catfish orchestrated by his soon-to-be baby mamma number two. Both women were wearing matching hoodies.

"Hell yeah, this motherfucker READY to GO, Rashida; now ain't that right, bruh?" Her tone always went street when she was pissed off.

"Look, I can explain, this is not what..."

"...it looks like; can't say I never heard that one before." Rashida interjected again making Jaquan bite his lower lip to avoid cussing her out.

"This nigga ain't never told me that one and he ain't about to, today. Yo' bruh, take care of my girl; I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and you paying for that shit." Renee went into his back pocket removing his wallet and black card, handing it to Rashida Sikes.

"Uhm, can't we go somewhere and talk about this, alone." It was a dig at Rashida, but Renee was stone faced.

"Oh, we gonna talk, alright Jaquan." She reached over grabbing an extension cord tossing it into Rashida's basket while some people snickered at their periphery, others whispering in hushed tones.

"What you think you gonna do with that fucking extension cord?!"

"Use it; I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, nigga."

"Oh."

"Damn your dick hard; you wanna fuck my bestie, huh? YOU WANNA FUCK MY GIRL?!!...ANSWER ME!!" Renee's palm collided with the back of his bald head resulting in this loud wet smack. Jaquan flinched, then turned into her body stopped by the baby bump as a few male onlookers seemed ready to spring to Renee's aid.

"I was just coming in here to pick something up."

"I know; I found your burner phone two weeks ago, stupid!" Some people were laughing out loud as the line progressed towards the register. Jaquan wanted to walk out, but Renee was in custody of his middle and forefingers. His knuckles grazed her baby bump as Renee continued looking as if she would explode.

"Damn girl, you gonna whup him in here?" Rashida was barely holding it together with a toothy grin.

"Stay out of my shit; so, you wanted some pussy bad, huh Jaquan?"

"It's not like that, Renee." He tried to avert his eyes but found his gaze focused on Rashida's huge derriere bulging out of the bottoms of those denim shorts. Renee dipped into his field of vision.

"ARE YOU STILL LOOKING AT RASHIDA'S FUCKING ASS?!!"

"NO!"

"Come on here; I'm tired of standing up, Jaquan. My feet hurt from walking around carrying your FUCKING BABY!!!" Renee snarled taking a few steps, but stopped when he didn't move. She looked back at his face slowly removing her glasses. Her pale face was flushed crimson, nostrils flaring mouth slightly open, breathing through it audibly.

Jaquan silently followed her out as Rashida emptied her basket at the register.

"Don't be nice to him!" Some portly hood rat shouted, laughing gregariously along with a few women. Rashida was laughing louder than most, the honey trap used to catch a cheater like Chris Hansen. Some guy in his fifties tried to make the hard sell to Rashida but shrunk away under her Pitbull-like mean mug.

Renee briskly walked hand in hand with Jaquan outside to his parked car, bodying up to him against the driver's side going into his pocket for his phone. A large bulky purse was slung over one shoulder hanging heavy and weighted as she opened it using the code he thought would keep her out of it. Jaquan watched her go through his messages in utter silence knowing he was dead busted. Her hand returned cupping his package in full view of anyone walking by as she texted the messages to herself.

"Renee." He was shushed with a pointer finger pressed against his lips.

"How come your dick is going down; what, you don't want me no more, huh? Don't answer that shit, the doctor said I need to keep my peace, for the baby. Damn man, you got me fucked up."

"Baby, please..."

"Man, stop talking; didn't I tell you my doctor said I need to keep it cool? Do you understand this whack ass shit you're doing can affect this baby, nigga? Get your ass in this car motherfucker, I'm tired of all these nosey bitches up in our business." There was an audience growing outside the store. She was facing away with them at her back. It always seemed like Renee Kelly had eyes in the back of her head.

"Look, it's complicated baby, I..."

"Get your ass in the car and shut the fuck up with that tired bullshit; Hey, I got the crib notes Jaquan. It ain't like we ain't done this before." Renee reached through the half open window on the driver's side unlocking it before palming the back of his neck shoving him behind the wheel. The way she put him into his sports car was akin to the manner used by cops with a perp. Renee leaned into the door taking a few deep breaths, then walked around the front of the car favoring her back. Jaquan was horrified.

The fleeting thought of driving off ran through his mind as she got into the passenger seat beside him.

"Nigga, if you would've tried driving off... fuck man, sometimes you can be such a child. Hold up a minute, I'm tired as fuck. Man, you got a bitch tired as fuck with this kiddie shit. You ever had a baby before, Jaquan?"

"No."

"Me neither; this is my first time and it's supposed to be this glorious experience me and you sharing, right? But it don't feel like that, Jaquan. Not at all, my nigga? Are you, my nigga?"

"Yeah bae, I'm sorry."

"We've established that Jaquan; look man, I know you like to be up in some guts, but a bitch is on the bench right now. Nigga, do you know how this shit feels, huh?"

"Uhm..." Renee's snapping fingers shut him down before he could stupidly answer.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, FEELS?!!"

"No."

"That's right, it feels like I got a couple of bowling balls pressing down on my shit, like I'm always on the verge of pissing myself, bruh. My fucking feet hurt all the time and my ankles are swollen, but you want some gawd damn pussy, huh right nigga?!My titties are swollen and full of milk, like early Jaquan; oh, you can squeeze them for me, but you gotta have some pussy, right?!! That dick was so fucking hard!"

Look I..."

"SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!! Hey man, we can't trade this fucking baby, but I wish I could; then you would know what this shit feels like. I'D GHOST YOUR ASS AND GET ME SOME GOOD DICK!! Hey Jaquan, you were gonna pipe my girl Rashida down, huh? YOU BET NOT SAY NUTHIN!! I feel like doing some messed up shit, but in times like this I think about my dear old, departed granny. What you know about that?!"

"Uhm, nothing Renee." He answered plainly noticing Renee's pallor was turning a bright crimson from her forehead to the exposed portions of her bust.

"Yup, you don't know shit. Back in the day granny used to lug around this big old purse stuffed with two or three bibles; when a nigga crossed her, he got that pocketbook full of bibles upside the head. Ask me why I'm telling you this, bruh."

"Why are you telling me this?" Jaquan just mimicked her question robotically.

Renee pulled her large vintage handbag into her lap, breathing so hard both nostrils were flaring. She unexpectedly forced a smile while beckoning towards him with her pointer finger.

"You ain't gotta worry about me smacking you in the head with this fucking purse; that shit is too old school, my nigga. Hey, check out my style baby."

Renee planted the purse in his lap hard enough to make the horn blare, then unzipped it pulling out a large dense looking King James bible. She opened the bible revealing it was hollowed out as a hiding place for classic 38 caliber pistol, a Saturday night special. It was in her pale hand before he thought to react and shoved underneath the purse into his crotch even quicker.

"Man, these hormones got me fucked up; do you want them to have you FUCKED UP, too baby?"

"NO!!"

"Wanna break up?"

**************************************************************************************************

NOW

Something just wasn't right, and Jaquan knew it as he trudged along the wooded pathway between the Kelly homestead and the cabin, he was supposed to stay in during this impromptu road trip. Renee suggested it out of the blue after weeks of being apart. She'd caught Jaquan with his hand in the cookie jar more or less; orchestrated a sexual grift catching him in the act. Even more alarming was the fact she brought along one of her guns hidden inside a bible in a purse she rarely carried. Despite brandishing the weapon, Renee was exasperated with him offering a clean breakup. Jaquan didn't take the offer.

"Aw shit; this is crazy." He looked up at the sun shielding his eyes trying to ignore the dead feeling between his legs. Jaquan couldn't tell if he were feeling the aftereffects of his wild threesome with the two elder Kelly women, or whatever Carlie dosed him with. Then there was the odd little meat pie left behind for him while Daisy Mae was off running some errands. What was inside it?

123456...9