The Bosses Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again! All the way out...all the way out," she said twice looking at me. And then shove it...shove it deep and hard!"

I did as she asked, slipping out of her completely, just positioning the tip of my prick within the folds of her hot wanton cunt, and then slammed into her again, hilting myself all at once, nearly knocking her flat onto the desk.

"Yes! Fuck me again! Harder!"

Once again I thrust into her, and then kept thrusting into her, harder and harder as the slap of flesh upon flesh filled the room. Christine as I came to find out was very vocal in her desires, literally screaming at me to fuck her each time that I did, yelling the one word obscenity over and over, occasionally spicing that up with hot spiced sentences as she described the thoughts her lust filled mind must have been experiencing.

"Fuck my hot nasty cunt!" she continued to scream out. "That's it! That's it! Fuck it you sweet bastard, slam that hard stiff fucking cock inside my pussy...fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it!"

I had never before in my entire life ever been with a woman that could out cuss, or out swear any guy I'd ever known, but Christine certainly appeared that she could. The hotter she got, and the wilder our frenzied coupling became, the more outlandish and vulgar she became as well.

"I want to feel your hot nasty spunk filling my cunt!" She said grinding back against me. "I want to suck it from your prick, spit it back on it, and then have to fucking fuck it back inside my fucking cunt hole!" she cried out really getting carried away with herself now, as I soon realized she was in fact hovering on the edge of climax. Uncunting me, quite unexpectedly in fact, she spun away, climbing up to actually sit on my desk, reaching out to once again locate my cock as she lay back knocking off and scattering several of the documents and papers that had at one time been neatly stacked while waiting to be worked on.

"Come on you beautiful fucking prick!" she said glaring at me with a wantonness that almost scared me, "Come get your rocks off, come fuck this pussy and then let me see you squirt all over these hot fucking tits of mine!" She said holding them both within her hands.

She was in fact the perfect height as she lay there on my desk as I stepped back up between her legs, once again slipping back inside her, pounding against and into her cunt with a rapidity now that soon had me shuddering with the same obscene desires she was screaming.

"You like this hard fucking cock huh? You like my stiff hard prick fucking that hot cunt of yours yes?" I said holding still briefly, waiting for it.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

I fucked, held still looking at her.

"Fuck me!" I fucked, in...out, waiting.

"Fuck me!" In...out.

She smiled, though it was again more of an almost viscous looking leer. "Fuck me..." she said determinedly. "Fuck me hard...and don't you fucking stop until it's spurting out of your cock...when it does...give it to me!"

I slammed into her once again, and then continued to do so until I felt the surge of my spunk finally readying my balls for its release. Just before it did, Christine suddenly bucked, biting her lips, squeezing her breasts within her hands and then shrieked with a long drawn out ear-piercing scream that alerted me to the fact she was deep in the throes of orgasm. I continued to fuck, but long before she'd even half way begun to come down from her pleasure, the cum began to slingshot out of the head of my prick. I allowed the first squirt to hit the back of her cunt before pulling out. As I did however, she immediately sat up, reaching out, grabbing my dick, and then jerking it, yanking it almost painfully so as I finished the last several hard felt squirts directly against her soft lovely tits.

It had been a long, long time since I had cum that hard, or even that much. I had quite literally given her breasts, both of them, quite a cum bath, which she had obviously taken a great deal of delight in receiving. With it still running, and then dripping down between her breasts, she finally stood, leaving me to stand there hanging onto the side of my own desk, still breathless and weak in the knees. I turned, watching as she slipped back into her skirt, her shoes, and then finally slipping her blouse back on, though she'd not included her bra. Turning towards me, her blouse still open, cum still glistening, running in little rivulets down between her tits, she leaned over kissing me quickly and briefly on the lips.

"That was fun, I look forward to the drive home, the feel of your still hot runny cum on my tits while I drive," she said smiling at me, obviously having no intent on closing her blouse as she motioned for me to follow her back up the stairs.

I had somewhat regained my senses, though my mind and head was now a blur with what sort of Pandora's Box I'd just opened.

Slinging her jacket over her shoulder as she put her hand on the door preparing to exit, she once again turned towards me. "Oh, and by the way...If you ever do manage to get into the pants of either one of them...I want to know. I wouldn't like it if you tried keeping any secrets from me..." she warned with what I took to be a very serious expression on her face. Only then did she smile again, opening the door and walked out. I stood there watching her as she crossed over to her car, which was parked in front of the offices. It was a sporty red little MG3 convertible. Slinging her jacket off her shoulder onto the passenger seat, she slid in, her bare breasts clearly evident within the blouse she was only half wearing. I watched as she sat there turning over the engine, and then ran a finger up between her breasts, onto her mouth where she licked it, sucked it, and once again smiled at me. Moments later she backed out of the lot, and then drove away into the night.

I stood there for long moments afterwards, watching the taillights of her car as they got smaller and smaller, reminding me of demon's eyes as they soon after faded away in the distance.

**

I had finished my critique of the manuscript and took it up to Larry's office first thing Monday morning. Though disappointed by what I had written, he didn't seem too terribly surprised by it either. In fact, there was almost a look of relief in his eyes as he read what I'd written.

"Thanks," he said almost apologetically. "It'll be a lot easier on her reading this in someone else's words and not hearing it from me," he stated. Then he laughed. "At least, even if she does get upset by this, I managed to enjoy it before she does," he added letting me know in no uncertain terms that he had indeed already fucked her, perhaps for the first and last time.

I soon after left Larry's office returning to my own, finding that Rebecca and Brenda had just arrived.

"Hey, so how'd it go? Sorry you couldn't have joined us for that drink on Friday," Brenda told me.

"Yeah me too," I answered back meaning it. As wild as that night had ended up being, I was in a real quandary now as to how I actually felt about it however. Christine had warned me about keeping any secrets from her, but I was just as worried and concerned about keeping any secrets from my two dear friends and co-workers either. One thing I didn't want to do was give them any reason to distrust me. But would my telling them about what happened caused either one of them to hate me? That was just as bad...if not worse. Rebecca however the more observant of the two, knew that something was troubling me however, and so asked me.

"Anything happen this weekend you'd like to tell us about?" she suddenly asked. It really was obvious. I hadn't come into work my same old jovial self, teasing, and flirting with them almost immediately after arriving the way I had been doing.

"You might could say that," I began, walking over to take a chair next to their desks sitting down with a cup of coffee. "But what I hope is, is that neither one of you hate me for what I'm about to tell you," I now began having gathered both of their attentions.

I told them everything from beginning to end. As I did, I caught what appeared to be a look of obvious disappointment in Rebecca's eyes, though she never really let on she was disappointed in me after I'd finished. "Frankly, I'm surprised it took her this long to get to you," she told me moments later. "We've both been expecting it, haven't we Brenda?" she asked.

The only thing I hadn't mentioned to either one of them was her parting comment. I enjoyed flirting with both girls, but I'd already promised myself that I wasn't going to approach either one of them unless they clearly expressed an interest in my doing so. At the moment, especially after what I'd just told them, the likelihood of that ever happening, especially now, seemed pretty remote.

"You know, it really is too bad she's such a stuck up conniving bitch, she really is pretty attractive, and frankly, I wouldn't mind getting a piece of her myself. And I'm even willing to bet, she'd enjoy that too, but not at the cost of becoming her slave because of it afterwards," Brenda added, now worriedly looking towards me. "So don't let her turn you into her own personal slave either!" Brenda said concernedly. "As much as I know you enjoy your job, and as much as we both enjoy working with you, it wouldn't be fair to any one of us if you ended up becoming her boy-toy, or abusing your relationship with us just because she wants or needs a good fuck every once in a while!"

"So you tell me...what do I do now?" I honestly asked my two friends. "I mean, I obviously can't try and duck her, she's the boss, hell, she's the bosses' wife for hells sakes! I shouldn't have allowed what happened to even happen, but looking back on that, I can't even see how I'd have stopped it from happening even then!" I let out a very heavy sigh. "Shit! I'm fucked!" I said in pure and total exasperation.

"Look, there's no sense getting all hot and bothered over it now," Rebecca tried reassuring me. "Maybe all she wanted from you was what she got, maybe...that'll be it. What I think she'll be hoping for is that you'll now try sucking up to her in the hopes of getting something more out of her. But...if you don't, if you maintain and keep the relationship professional between you after this, maybe she'll just smile and file it away as a fun experience and let it go at that."

I looked at her. "You two really believe that?" I asked.

"No," Brenda said simply. "But maybe it will help if you do."

**

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly, it was busy around the office, though I was happy at least that Christine didn't surprise us with a midweek visit to the office. When Friday finally came however, I was expecting it, especially as Larry had had gone out of town for a business trip, though we all had our suspicions about that one too.

Thankfully, neither one of the girls had been treating me any differently, so at least they held no animosity against me for having fucked the boss's wife. If anything, it was almost the opposite. The flirtatiousness we'd all shared together previously had seemed to escalate, though even then I wasn't trying to read anything into that.

On Wednesday of that week, I had gone out to pick us all up something from the delicatessen around the corner from where we worked. I'd returned to find the two of them sitting side by side on my desk waiting for me. As I entered my office with our lunch, they had smiled, giggled, and then said "Batters up!" as I stood there staring at the two of them. Even then it took me a minute to get the joke, but once I had, I had turned beet red in the face chasing the two of them out of my office and back into their end of our little dungeon.

Thursday, it had gotten even worse. I'd just come back from a meeting with Larry where I'd been going over one of the critiques I'd just finished for the new author he was meeting with during his business trip. As I came downstairs, heading towards my office, I saw Rebecca bent over the edge of my desk with Brenda standing behind her, humping away wildly. They were both dressed, and obviously not really doing anything, but it had taken me off guard and by surprise as I walked in and found them like that. Truth be told, it was a bit of a turn on, even though they were just fucking around, not actually fucking. And of course they both pretended extreme embarrassment at being discovered, let alone hearing them as I worriedly turned back around to see if anyone else might have. And though not nearly as loud as I remembered Christine being, with Rebecca bent over my desk yelling out, "Oh baby, baby...fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I was nevertheless worried someone might have.

"All right you two, now I wish to hell I hadn't told you anything!" I stated once again shooing the two of them out of my office. Giggling, whispering, and later on talking in hushed tones which I couldn't over hear, I looked out the door where they were both sitting, everything seemed to be business as usual, so I went back to reading the manuscript I'd been working on. Minutes later once again looking up towards them, I had to take a double take. They were still sitting there just as they had been, but now...the two of them were sitting there topless with their boobs hanging out.

"Holy shit! Are you two nuts?" I said stepping out of my office taking in the two of them as they looked up innocently towards me.

"What? We're only trying to make it a little more comfortable on you," Brenda teased me. "Or is this having just the opposite effect?" she asked a little too demurely.

I was actually very surprised they had done that. On the one hand, I guess I should have actually expected it, but on the other, it was still a bit of a delightful surprise to see them actually sitting there with their boobs hanging out.

"Yeah, and besides," Rebecca said now joining in. "Maybe this Friday after seeing the two of us, you'll be more inclined to come and have that drink with us rather than staying here and wait for Christine to corner you unexpectedly again...unless of course, you're hoping she might?"

Luckily for me, there was nothing I'd been given or asked to do that would keep me here, though I was admittedly not looking forward to Friday, especially with Larry heading out of town. There was no telling what might happen around the office when Christine finally did come in, which we all knew she would. And especially after what had happened between us. I'd even considered taking the day off, but I in fact did have two manuscripts that had to be gone through before Monday, so I couldn't.

But it was seeing the two of them sitting there like that, which prompted me to tell them about the one thing I hadn't. And so I did.

It was oddly interesting to sit down and talk to them, neither one of the girls bothering to cover themselves while I did either. They both seemed as comfortable around me with their shirts off as on, though we all nervously looked up towards the stairs on occasion at even the slightest sound. They would have both had plenty of time to duck back into their shirts if the upstairs door opened. It usually made a lot of noise whenever it did for one thing, the sudden sounds of the office above coming in first, along with a substantial brightness in light filling the stairway. But even then, it was weird glancing over at two differing pairs of breasts, entirely bare, which neither woman seemed to care I was very much enjoying looking at.

"So...if you were to start fooling around with either one of us, the boss lady wants you to tell her about it does she?" Rebecca asked looking determined.

"Yeah, and I bet she'd probably get off on that too!" Brenda said joining in. "I told you I've always thought she had a curious sort of side to her, bet she's just itching to hear from David if he's seen the two of us ever doing anything," she said turning towards me. "Maybe...you should tell her you caught me humping Rebecca on your desk Wednesday, see what she has to say about that!"

"Except that you really weren't," I reminded her. "Though perhaps, if you'd care to do it for real, since you're already half undressed now anyway, I wouldn't at least be lying when I told her about that." I said grinning back teasingly.

The girls both laughed over that one, though it was Rebecca who actually stood up. I had no idea as to what she was doing, or where she was headed, until she walked over towards my office, reaching the door way where she suddenly unzipped the jeans she was wearing and stepped out of them, whipping them up and over onto her shoulder as though tossing a jacket, a point that wasn't lost on me either. Even Brenda giggled over that one. But the reality for me was, this gorgeous tall, good looking brunette was now standing just inside my office, entirely naked.

"Well? So which one of you is actually going to come in here and fuck me?" she asked.

Brenda and I turned looking at one another incredulously for a moment. Then she spoke up, grinning from ear to ear.

"Race you!"

Like a shot, she stood, just as I did, and we both tore off towards the door of my office reaching it at exactly the same instant.

Rebecca had stepped away from the door as we did, entering, and now closing it behind us, locking it. "Just in case," she said with a smile on her face. "We're in a meeting," she then added.

"Ok, the jokes on me," I said laughing, expecting her to unlock and reopen the door. But she didn't. Instead, she nodded over towards Brenda.

"Why don't you take the couch honey?" she said smiling. "David can take me from behind while I'm doing you."

I still thought she was joking, teasing me, going perhaps a bit too far with all of this, until Brenda stood, likewise slipping out of her jeans. "Sounds like a wonderful beginning," she stated, and then promptly positioned herself down on the couch. Almost immediately Rebecca wandered off over towards her, leaned over, and promptly began licking Brenda's widely displayed pussy much to my immediate surprise.

"You're not joking!" I said continuing to stand there just looking at the two of them, Rebecca's beautiful heart shaped ass just beckoning to me.

She finally turned around looking over her shoulder in my direction. "Well? You going to join us or not?" she asked quite seriously.

I was already walking towards them, my hand on my belt preparing to undo it when the phone on my desk rang.

"Fuck!" I spat, staring at it, knowing I'd have to answer it, though I then saw Rebecca turn back around and immediately went back to tonguing Brenda's sweet wide open split as she literally balanced herself on her head and shoulders, her pussy sticking straight up in the air. It was almost surreal as I walked around my desk in order to reach the phone, my hard cock pressing up against the front of my pants, looking over towards the two very naked women in my office as I answered.

"Yes? David Anderson speaking."

"David? Christine. Have you got a moment? I need to see you about a manuscript I need you to look at before you go home this evening. Would it be more convenient for me to come down to your office, or would you prefer coming up to mine?" she asked a bit more hopefully when she'd mentioned my office.

"Ah...ok, sure...but maybe it would be better if I came up to yours, say...five, ten minutes?" I asked.

"Make it five," Christine said, hanging up, giving me no chance to barter with her on the time.

"Shit!" I said once again looking down at myself. I was still hard as a fucking rock. And it wasn't going to be no easy task in trying to hide the fact that I was either.

"Going to see the boss lady?" Brenda giggled as Rebecca continued lapping away at her cunt.

"Looks like," I said with a frown on my face, not wanting to tear my eyes away from I was watching at the moment either. "Don't go anywhere...please!" I then begged, hearing them both laugh.