The Breast Tax Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I entered the house, I could see my father in law and his friends sitting on the floor with empty glasses and waiting. As I bent down to place the bottles in front of my father in law, he dragged me down to kneel. Now my breasts were at his eye level.

He looked at the bite marks and grinned "Now you understand our ways.. obey me and you can stay. Disobey me and I will send you back to the City to beg." I nodded meekly.

"Now go and fetch some drinking water. The vessel is made of mud, be careful you city idiot."

I took the earthen pot and walked out. But before I could walk out, my father in law shouted "Don't hold it in front and hide your breasts silly girl. Hold it on top of your head."

I did as he said and as soon as I stepped out, some jobless men waiting outside started to follow me. I could hear them passing comments

"Oooh what creamy white breasts. Our Raju is so lucky. Our mukhiya ji is also so lucky. Just let me squeeze them once darling."

I ignored their lusty comments and walked to the village tap nearby. I felt very self conscious as I bent down to place the pot and turn on the water.

"Aha, look at those creamy mangoes swinging so temptingly! I want to suck on them so badly. Seems like babuji or the toddy man have tasted the juicy mangoes. Look at those tooth marks!"

I flushed bright red at these lewd comments. Now the pot was full and I tried to lift it. It was quite heavy. I couldn't lift it up. I looked around helplessly.

One of the guys stepped near me "Oh dear that looks heavy, do you want me to help you lift it atop your head."

"Yes sir. I would be very grateful.

"Ok. Let me help you. Turn around." I was grateful but suspicious as I could see his fellow men whispering around. But I complied and turned around to face the crowd. I could already hear some wolf whistles.

The man moved behind me and lifted up the heavy earthen pot and settled it on my head. I swayed a little but immediately moved both my hands to grab the pot and steady it. It took me a couple of seconds to adjust to the weight. I was sure I made quite a scene with my breasts openly heaving as my hands were pulled up to hold the earthen pot.

Before I could start walking, the nice guy who had helped me suddenly moved closer, pressed himself against my back, reached his arms to the front and covered both my breasts in his palms.

I was shocked by his surprise move and embarrassed as the men around started pointing and laughing. But I was too scared to make any sudden movements for the fear of dropping and breaking the heavy pot. I was ashamed to be molested in open daylight in the middle of the crowd but even more scared of what my father in law might do if I broke the pot.

Once the laughter settled, the man pressed closer so that his hard dick pressed into my ass crack and started to knead my breasts and pinch my nipples. Many men around also started to rub their crotch and put their hands down their shorts. I stood helplessly as the guy's hands roamed all over my torso and he started nipping at my neck and ears and shoulders. He was even moving his hips rhythmically to and fro making my pussy wet and legs weak. Soon his pace became so fanatic that water started to spill from the pot as my torso shook. To my disgust I felt him relax and felt the hot wetness of his seed against my ass. I was half naked, molested in broad daylight by a stranger. I could feel tears of shame and embarrassment rolling down my face. But I also felt frustrated because both the toddy man and this guy had aroused me, my pussy was throbbing and I was frustrated. Even a virgin like me knew I needed a release but I couldn't show my frustration to these people.

I forced myself to concentrate on not dropping the pot and started to walk towards my home. Unfortunately I had to pass through the crowd and as the crowd parted many hands grabbed and squeezed my breasts taking advantage and molesting me. I let out a sigh of relief as I could finally escape from the lusty men and walk towards my home. But as I got nearer, I could again feel the anxiety of facing my father in law and his friends.

Thankfully as I entered I saw that my father in law was alone. His friends were gone. So was my suitcase. When he saw me, my father in law got up and helped me put down the pot. He was once again standing very close to me. He looked down on the bite marks on my shoulders and my breasts..

"OOH OH... seems like you are quite hurt my dearest daughter in law. Teeth bites can cause illness and fever. Let us put some honey on it."

He moved to a nearby wall shelf and took a jar of honey. I extended my hand but he shook his head " No darling, you might miss a spot. Let me help." I resigned and nodded my head meekly. I understood that this lusty man would take every opportunity to molest me.

Father in law scooped up the thick honey with his fingers and started to apply it in a thick layer. He started with my pebble hard nipples and slowly massaged the honey in concentric circles all over and under my breasts. As he pressed and probed my soft flesh, I could feel delicious sensations from my toes to inner thighs and in my lower belly. They were quite intense and I felt my head swim and legs sway at the feeling.

My father in law sensed that I was getting unsteady on my feet "Oh dear I think you are tired after the hectic morning. lie down.. let me help you."

Once he had me flat on the ground, he continued to molest my breasts by adding more honey and squeezing and pressing rhythmically. I could feel my back arching as I instinctively lifted my chest up and pressed my breast into his strong hands. I had even thrown my head back and moaned softly. I brought my hands together and pressed them hard against my lower belly as my feet started to flutter. I could finally feel the waves of pleasure that had frustrated me since morning, come over strongly and insistently. I could hear my moans getting louder and even my hips were fidgeting, my father in law had increased his pace of squeezing. I could feel the sweet release of my first orgasm just within my reach.

Suddenly my father in law stopped squeezing my boobs and slapped me hard. I was shocked out of my pleasure. My head was still hazy.

"You city slut, look at you panting like a bitch in heat. Looks like I will have to teach you how to behave for the sake of my son. Get up and clean yourself." He walked out and slammed the door.

I was disgusted at my own lust and shameless behaviour. I was even more ashamed of what my husband would think of me when he came to know that the toddy man and a lusty stranger had molested me in broad daylight. I felt very dirty and very sticky. Father in-law had applied a thick coat of sticky honey. I also remembered that the back of my skirt was soiled with that random guy's sperm. I got up hastily, locked the door and rushed to the bathroom. I threw away the skirt and took a long, cold shower.

I wrapped a towel around my head and another one around my torso. It felt really good to cover my breasts. I came out and walked over to the petticoats that my father in law had dropped on the floor. I picked up the white petticoat. It was a thin muslin and hugged my curves. As soon as I put it on, I could see it was a bit too tight and clearly outlined the shape of my ass and the ass crack. It was so see through that even my black pussy hair was clearly visible.

I removed it and looked at the other options. All others were lace which was even more revealing. Cursing my luck I settled on a black lace petticoat. It also fit my ass snugly and some pussy hair peeked out of the holes in front.

I removed the towel on top and looked down sadly at my much abused breasts. My husband had at best crushed them when he hugged me tightly. Now the whole village had seen them and lusty men had tasted them before my husband had even seen them.

12