The Cabin (Day 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Only the slurping sounds of the moist mouths could be heard with a periodic moan from the men. "Suck me baby," Tisha heard not knowing which man said it. It really didn't matter because both girls were moving faster and faster to bring them off.

"I'm going to cum baby," Maria heard her father say as he pulled her mouth from his moist pole. She jerked back just as his fountain shot upward against her chin and neck.

"Me too," warned John as he too pulled his inexperienced daughter's head back. His load was deposited on her nose and mouth.

"Now we are even," Maria said smiling at her father.

"Us too," Tisha grinned at John.

John hugged her close to him.

They all sat on the sofa watching the logs burn down. The girls were only wearing their tops and were not concerned the men could see the soft downy hairs resting at the junction of their thighs. Tisha again tried to pull John's penis out but he stopped her, "I think we need to get some sleep. Would you and Maria like to stay over?" He asked Raul.

"I was hoping you would ask," the smiling man said, "Who sleeps where?"

"Why don't we get the sleeping bags out and all sleep in front of the fire?" Tisha giggled. They all knew sleep was going to be hard to find.

"Good idea," the other girl said. They grabbed the two double sleeping bags and placed them next to each other. Before the guys could blink both girls pulled off their tops and stood completely naked in front of the flickering fire. John looked at Maria's breasts which were larger than his daughter's and had much large areoles. Maria's pussy was completely protected by her full growth of dark hairs while the blonde thinly shaped pubic mound on Tisha's pussy did nothing to hide the thin pink slit. They giggled as they jumped down and into the sleeping bags. It was now up to the men to decide who slept with whom.

Raul looked at John. "What do you think?" He was not anxious to break Maria's cherry.

"If you don't mind I would like to join Maria," John whispered. Which of course meant Raul would be with Tisha.

"I was hoping you would say that," he said. They stood to move into the sleeping bags when Maria spoke up, "you have undress first."

John smiled at Raul as the two men removed their shirts and shorts. Neither of them faced away as they stripped off their underwear. Two semi-hard pricks pointed outward as they lifted the sleeping bag to see the naked virgins waiting for them.

At first the couples did not touch. They all lay on their backs looking up at the flickering light of the fire bouncing off the ceiling. Tisha was the brave one as she moved her foot over until it brushed against Raul's ankle. He turned his body towards her and felt her move her firm breasts into his hairy chest. His hands cupped and pulled her ass towards him until his hard-on pressed against her stomach. His mouth searched and found hers.

"I'm a virgin," Maria whispered in John's ear as their bodies came together. Her fingers moved around his hard eight-inch shaft.

"Do you want to do it?" he asked as his fingers explored her wonderful breasts and large nipples.

"Are you sure you want to go all the way?" Raul whispered in Tisha's ear as her legs spread to allow his body between them. His hard prick was pressing length wise across her small pussy.

"Yes," she whispered. She felt him move his body lower until the large tip pressed against her maidenhead.

John did not know what was going on in the sleeping bag next to him because Maria's breasts were now smothering his face. His fingers found her pussy dripping wet and ready. She had said she wanted him to fuck her but she didn't sound convincing. "What do you want? Tell me?" he asked.

Maria's legs were open and ready for him to take her. She surprised herself when she said, "I want my daddy to do it." John's prick was pushing against her virgin gate when he understood what she had said. He realized he wanted the same. He wanted to be the first with Tisha. "Raul STOP!" he shouted and turned to the other sleeping bag.

Raul moved his face out and smiled, "I know. Tisha wants the same thing." He held the bag flap open to allow the naked blonde girl to slide out.

As Maria left John's bag Tisha moved her naked body in her place. "Hi daddy," she giggled. John moved back to allow his daughter to lie where Maria was only seconds before. She opened her smooth thighs to allow his body to slide in. His lips pressed against hers at the same time his prick pushed into her tight slit. "Do it. Fuck me," Tisha whispered as her mouth broke free from his. John lowered his hips until he felt her virginity give away. A few seconds later she was a woman.

"OH GOD!" Tisha cried out as he slowly sank his shaft four inches into her.

Raul was moving slower because he was exploring Maria's body. His lips and fingers were everywhere touching her and lighting fires deep within her. "Please," she begged. Raul smiled knowing she was ready. Her body opened and he moved slowly inside.

Because of the earlier sex both men were able to last longer than they thought. The initial pain went away and soon became immense pleasure. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh echoed in the small cabin. It was so hot the sleeping bag covers were thrown open and they could all see each other fucking. Tisha looked over at Maria and smiled as their father's bodies rose and fell between their thighs.

Tisha felt his body getting tense and knew he was close to coming. "It's OK," she whispered, "I'm on birth control."

"Oh baby," John groaned. He wanted her to climax too but couldn't stop his explosion. "OH SHIT!" he cried as he came. "I'm sorry," he whispered as he moved off of her.

"It's OK, we've got all night." Tisha whispered back.

Maria was getting close and knew he was about to pop. She thought he would finish first until he snuck his hand under his body and rubbing her clit rapidly. It was enough to raise her passion to his. They both came at the same time.

"OH GOD DADDY NOW!" Maria screamed as her fingernails cut into his back. "I'M COMING!"

"ME TOO!" Raul grunted loudly.

Only the sounds of deep breathing could be heard in the small cabin. Their bodies came together again but this time not for sex. They all fell asleep.

*****

Mary Davis thought about her first week on the job in her new position. The first few days were hectic as she tried to learn as much about the job as possible. She had met her new boss a few times and shared a mutual admiration. It was late on Friday afternoon that her boss told her to work late. Since John and Tisha went away for the weekend she agreed not sure if she was really asking or not. The office was empty when she felt fingers on the back of her neck. She started to jerk away but the fingers were too strong. "Relax you need a neck rub," she heard her boss say.

Mary fought panic as the fingers gently caressed and massaged the back of her neck and the exposed areas along the top of her shoulders. The panic soon changed to pleasure. "That feels good," she said, wondering if she was hoping for more than a massage. She knew her boss was married and now wondered if the rumors about playing around were true. She didn't complain when the fingers moved slowly under the top of her dress and across the straps of her bra.

"I've admired you for sometime," her boss whispered as the fingers followed the bra straps downward until the fingertips pressed against her soft breast.

"We shouldn't...," she whispered not really believing it. She had wondered for sometime how it would be. The fingers traced the edge of the bra down until they pressed under the silky cup and slowly down her bare breast until they touched her waiting nipple.

Mary's eyes were closed and didn't see the lips moving down to her own. She moaned as the slippery tongue moved into her mouth. She thought for a fleeting second about her husband as the hand moved out from under the top of the dress and down to her bare leg. Her own tongue started exploring as the hand moved towards the place they both wanted it. When it pressed against her damp crotch her legs opened to allow the fingers to pull the panties aside and move under. The empty office was filled with her moans as the fingers spread apart her damp lips to find her hard clit. Her body rose from the chair as the experienced fingers quickly brought her up to the explosion point.

"Do you want to cum?" her boss teased knowing the woman only wanted one thing right now.

"Yes please," Mary begged.

The fingers moved harder and faster until Mary couldn't hold back anymore. "NOW!" She screamed.

Mary slumped down in her chair thinking about what had just occurred. Her boss had finger-fucked her and she was begging for it. She turned to see her boss moving towards her.

"I hope to see you back here on Monday,"

Mary smiled. "I'll be here."

"Goodnight Mary."

"Goodnight Diane," Mary said watching her female boss walk to the elevator. She had wondered for sometime how sex would be with another female. She knew she had to work on Saturday but hope to get caught up so she could drive up to the cabin on Sunday morning to surprise her husband and daughter.

*

Note from Slickman: Now how many of you thought Mary's boss was a man? One more day at the cabin as Mary joins the two men and two girls. All kinds of possibilities. Don't forget to vote and send me your thoughts. Thanks...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers
12