The Cane

Story Info
My initiation into spanking.
14.3k words
4.43
34.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until fairly recently I'd never really been involved in contrived or non-spontaneous sex. Whilst I was younger and with my husband, we had messed around with me dressing up, both of us tying the other up and some other stuff like that, but most of what we did was spur of the moment. We didn't usually think up new things, plan them and act them out in a calculated manner. That just wasn't us. When we wanted to fuck we did and to hell with plans and procedures.

True, when he'd persuaded me to do glamour poses for him to photograph they had to be arranged and occasionally I would dress up for him and surprise him when he came home from work. Sometimes I became a little aroused during the day and would greet him dressed in sexy undies. I had a special set for that. Black bra, panties, a waspie with suspenders and long seamed stockings. The classic erotic lingerie. What was special about it was the sizes of the bra and waspie. The former was a whole cup size smaller than my 35 d and the waspie was a tight 23 waist and 34 inch hips. My body really requires 25 or 26 inches for my waist and 36 for my somewhat bulbous hips. Thus, the gear made me, as he described it the first time I wore it, 'deliciously overflowing from my underwear.' It also made him want me and usually he'd have me there and then, before dinner, often in the hallway against a wall or on all fours. A bit like an aperitif really.

The idea, however, of hoods, leather, rubber or latex gear, butt plugs, acting out dominatrix and sub scenes and the various other acts associated with such slightly deviant practices never really appealed. Not that either of us had anything against mild BDSM. No, we were both quite adventurous and in the right circumstances we probably could have been persuaded to indulge. However, the circumstances never came about and doing such things by ourselves struck us as faintly ridiculous. I'm sure we'd have gained more fun and laughter from him in a latex thong or me brandishing a cat o' nine tails than we would have found sexual stimulation.

After we separated amicably so I could return to London to follow my career that had taken me back there and he stayed in Copenhagen my eyes were opened, a lot. I was a thirty something year old on the loose. Being born and raised in the sexually free thinking Danish society I was used to all types of sex being freely available. I had never really thought about it that much for along with most of my contemporaries, both male and female, I looked at sex as something to be enjoyed when and with whom it took my fancy. Us Danes have a totally different concept of faithfulness than the Brits or Americans. I have experienced both societies first hand for having been born in Copenhagen I was reared in both the US and the UK and had a large number of my sexual experiences in those countries. That said, the basic conditioning of a sexually very free society never leaves one, as is the reverse I imagine.

After we separated I still went 'home' to Copenhagen most months and we then did what married people are supposed to do, fuck like rabbits for two days.

Alone in London and with the dreaded forty approaching at an alarmingly fast rate I knew I had to build a new life, and quickly. Fairly easily I made myself a new circle of friends, well acquaintances I suppose, both in the cyberland of chat rooms and in the harsher one of reality. I developed an active social life and started dating. In fact it all probably worked too well as, for a year or so I was rushed off my feet with my social whirl. The being rushed off my feet often, meant off my feet and onto my back! That wasn't a good thing as far as my relationship with my husband was concerned, but then c'est la vie!

Whilst in Copenhagen nothing would have been thought of my behaviour over the next year or so, it did raise eyebrows amongst some of my female friends in London and may have well raised other things amongst the male contingent! In Denmark it would be treated as the norm and totally socially acceptable to as it's termed in the UK and US to sleep around. Over there it really is 'if two people are attracted to each other and want to fuck, they do.' In London, New York and most other cities everything is so much more complicated. At first I tried to be a Dane overseas and act and behave as if I was still in my home country. That didn't really work.

In that year I was too easy. I slept around. Maybe it was necessary. Possibly I needed the excess to find and appreciate the norm. Chatting to men, and women come to that, on the net widened my sexual outlook considerably. I exchanged views on aspects of sex that I knew little about and certainly had never experienced. It made me even more broad minded and acceptable of sexual '"different strokes for different folks.'

After that first mad year I settled down. I found the equilibrium, the balance between leading a Danish and a British lifestyle and between getting the sex I needed and being overly promiscuous.

It was during that year that I met and started going out with Adrian. A widowed advertising executive in his late forties he had two children, both boys, who were away at boarding school. He lived in a rambling town house just off Hoxton Square in Shoreditch, East London. The area, which had been depressed for years, was making a strong comeback with everywhere being gentrified and at that time was rapidly becoming the trendiest area in all of London.

We met at a dinner party, where I think we were set up as blind dates. We dined together a few days later, got on well, went on two dates then slept together. He was good, well more OK really, in bed. The first few time we had sex there was something just a little wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on what. There was a sort of edginess on his part. Sure, he took his time and made sure that I was suitably aroused by fairly lengthy foreplay. But that was all a bit mechanistic and almost as if he was making love to me by following instructions from a manual. Despite that he produced the appropriate reactions from me, multiple and satisfying orgasms.

He was a well-built guy in his mid-forties but, slightly embarrassingly, he was a couple of inches shorter than me. Good looking with a full head of hair Ade, as I usually called him, had very bad eyesight and had to wear thick spectacles, as his particular stigmatism prevented him wearing contacts.

A few weeks later I arranged to spend the weekend with him at his house which was just three miles from my Docklands flat. We had dinner on the Friday night at a Vietnamese restaurant in Kingsland Road, walked to his house, slightly tipsy holding hands and stopping to kiss every few yards in doorways and dark places. In one he slid his hand in my blouse and then in another he scooped my breasts from my bra. On the remainder of the short walk through the crowded streets of Hoxton we were heavily aroused, very excited and totally tuned into sex, especially as both of my breasts were out of my bra and the extended nipples were making large outlines in the thin top.

He fucked me in the hallway of his house. He fucked me just like they did it in The Thomas Crown Affair, the second one I mean with Piers Brosnan, half way up a staircase. He didn't undress me but merely pushed my leather skirt up, tugged my panties down round my thighs and fucked me like that. And it was great. It was exactly what the circumstances and our mood demanded. A hard, fast, raw and dirty fuck with no edginess. Perhaps it was more satisfying because his instruction manual didn't cover how to fuck half way up a staircase!

We drank more and then went to bed and there he didn't fuck me. No there, in his very masculine bedroom we made love. We made long, lingering, tender and pretty satisfying love. We'd taken the bottle of wine to bed with us and after we'd both climaxed, well with me it was after several climaxes, I was leaning back against his outstretched legs sipping my wine totally satisfied and fully at peace with life.

"Can you reach the bottle Michaela?" he asked, adding. "It's a little difficult for me, as I have such a lovely lump leaning on me."

Smiling I turned towards the bedside table but saw that I wouldn't be able to reach. I rolled over so that I lay across Adrian's lap, my legs bent with his thighs pressing into my tummy. As I stretched to pick up the bottle so I felt his hands on my bottom. He stroked me murmuring.

"Mmmm that's a lovely sight Michy."

I didn't reply or move but lay there enjoying his touch on that part of my body that has always been very sensitive.

"Very, very nice" he went on running a finger along the crease between the cheeks that he continued stroking with his other hand. "Is that nice?"

"Mmmm" I sighed probably slightly wiggling it a bit as I revelled in the lovely feelings his hands were giving me.

He had a lovely, light but nicely enquiring touch and I was just getting used to his gentle yet persistent touch when suddenly I firstly heard, 'thwack' then felt a sharp pain on my left cheek as he smacked me.

I cried out and was just about to ask what the hell was going on, for I thought more were on their way, when I felt his hand pressing softly and gently caressing me right where the blow had landed.

"I just couldn't resist it Michaela" he said huskily adding. "You have the most smackable bottom."

As it happened, I then had a call on my mobile so nothing more happened that night along those lines.

We spent the next day together shopping in town and buying each other presents that we'd agreed we'd open that evening after we'd had the dinner that we'd planned to cook together. A perfect, new lover's week-end.

We cooked together and then ate a great meal washed down with a crisp Chablis and then a hugely extravagant bottle of Chateau Talbot claret that cost us £60 in Harrods. We were both feeling warm and mellow as we sat down on the large sofa in the upstairs lounge that was lit merely by the street lamps outside.

We were almost immediately in each other's arms kissing and touching each other. We'd by now become pretty comfortable and relaxed together so I was able, without fear of being considered too forward, able to match him touch for touch and caress for caress.

So as my blouse came undone I slipped the buttons of his shirt open. As his hands found my breasts inside the white, lace, totally see through bra so mine ran across his nicely hairy chest, As his enquiring fingers edged inside my bra running across the smooth flesh of my breasts and the slightly bumpier skin of my areola so mine found and frequently pinched his nipples. His belt and zip were opened at about the same time as my skirt was pushed up my legs and his erection was bared just as the skirt was bunched around my waist. So I gazed at his penis as he looked at my bald, pubic mound inside the white net panties. And finally my hand wrapped around his rampantly straining cock just as his fingers found the damp outline of my drenched cunt inside my panties.

"Here or shall we go to bed?" he asked.

Bending forward with my eyes looking up at his I brought the bulbous end of his uncircumcised cock towards my mouth as I smiled and said.

"I'm a little too busy to tramp up the stairs Adrian so make love to me here."

Adrian had the highest quality, thickest pile carpet I'd ever seen or ever laid upon. Rolling around on it as his trousers and boxers and my skirt and panties came off it felt like velvet. It was so smooth and soft and just perfect to make love on.

"Lay back" I whispered pushing Adrian and positioning myself kneeling across his thighs. Pressing against his chest as I pushed his face from my tits I smiled. "Just lay there and let me fuck you.

It's such a lovely feeling, such a wantonly decadent sensation as a woman impales herself on her lover's erection and sinks down on it until the lips of her pussy are pressed against his pubic mound. And that's just how it was as I started to fuck Adrian. My breasts jiggling around all over the place, my hair cascading over my face, I pumped myself up and down on him, We both grasped my bouncing tits at the same time jointly enjoying the sensation of squeezing and pinching the soft flesh. I was soon getting so aroused that I would either have to stop or I'd cum.

"God yes, oh shit Adrian I'm cumming, I'm cumming" I moaned as the rivers of sensations rushed through my body.

"Yes darling, yes" he groaned back as we both held our bodies still with his cock as far in me as it could possibly be.

"Cum for me, cum on my big, hard cock."

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooo, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh," I grunted as I did cum, hard and long.

Collapsing onto him his erection still buried inside me, I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him deeply and whispering.

"Thank you, thank, you, thank you darling, that was amazing."

As I lay there I felt his hands on my bottom stroking it. He then fumbled around my legs pulling them so they were stretched out behind me, slightly open and resting full length with his between them.

"Put your legs on top of mine Michy" he whispered between planting kisses all over my face and mouth. I raised them and laid them on top of his.

In that position I felt so wonderfully full. Little tremors from my orgasm were still running through my body causing me to sigh and moan with the pleasure I had received from my orgasm and what I was getting now from being kissed and having Adrian fully erect inside me and from the anticipation of what was surely to come soon.

I hadn't expected what happened next though. Adrian suddenly started lightly smacking each of my bum cheeks in turn. Not very hard but enough to make quite obvious smacking sounds and to give me sharp, short shocks of slight pain with each smack. I didn't know what to do or what to say so I simply laid there as he lightly spanked my bottom. I could feel it starting to sting and becoming warm.

"Is that Ok Michy?" He asked as I grunted what he must have thought was an ok for he continued smacking and then caressing each cheek as once again my legs fell open dropping to either side of his closed legs.

"Is it good, is it ok?" He asked again as now his fingers stroked along the opened crease of my bum and down further to rub along my soaked lips.

It really was an amazing combination of sensations.

He and I were kissing. We were mixing deep, lips wide open, tongue searching, mouths squirming kisses with little light pecks and licks all over the others face and hair.

He was inside me. He was buried deep in my pussy, filling me and sending explosions of feelings through me as either he or I moved.

Then I realised that he was spanking my bottom. Slapping and smacking the softness of my spreaded cheeks in turn. As much as anything else it was the sound his hand made on my, now, smarting skin that was, in some ways, the most immediate sensation that hit me. Each smack seemed so loud, almost like the crack of a whip. Each little explosion of sound was then followed by stinging, smarting blast of pain that as blow after blow came down became more of a deep warmth than a hurt or an ache.

This was all new to me. And surprisingly I was enjoying it.

Whether it was the smacking together with everything else, or whether it would have happened in any case I don't know, but suddenly we were both climaxing. And climaxing very heavily indeed. I was moaning and grunting, covering his face in little kisses and stroking his hair and head with my hands as I felt him ejaculating into the condom.

"Oh God Michy, oh yes. Oh fucking hell. Fucking hell" he moaned as he thrust his hips upwards lifting his bottom and me from the floor whilst he shot his stuff into me for what seemed an age, but probably was no more than ten to fifteen seconds I suppose.

We lay there on the floor for quite some time kissing and stroking, whispering niceties to each other and simply enjoying the mellowness of that wonderful post orgasm time. I could feel Adrian getting softer and then as I moved a little he slipped out. I rolled off him and we lay side by side until I got up and used the bathroom. I had a quick shower and slipped into one of his bathrobes hanging on the back of the door.

We sat around drinking coffee, chatting and listening to music for quite some time. Nothing was said about what had happened and later we went to bed and made sweet and tender love

I couldn't, though, get the smacking of my bottom out of my mind. It had hit a chord inside me. It had stimulated something that must have been lying dormant in the deeper recesses of my psyche for ages. Every time I thought of his hand hitting my bottom or me lying there in anticipation my heart started to beat faster. I didn't know why. I'd never yearned for it, although, as many women so I've read and heard about, there was a tiny part of me that was intrigued by the idea.

As it happens Adrian was away on business in America for the next week or so, and as we often did when he was away, we kept in touch by yahoo messenger. That way as I worked at home or he worked in his LA office we could leave the PCs on and have periodic written 'conversations.' It also meant that I could chat to some of the people I'd made friends with on there and, more pointedly, it meant that I could cruise around some sites to learn more about my new found interest.

I was absolutely amazed at just how much information there was about corporal punishment in general and spanking in particular. It almost seemed as though everyone was interested in it and the act itself was as good as commonplace.

I read about the bond that was formed and was necessary between the 'master' and 'pupil;' the trust there had to be between the two of them; the fusion of dominating and submitting; the combining of pain and pleasure and of firmness and gentleness and of the ritualistic manner in which most couples went about it. Through the very brief exposure with Adrian I was able to associate with some, but not all that I read. What I was able to do in spades, though, was recognise my interest in and, likely desire for more, spanking.

Often, the 'conversations' on messenger with Adrian became quite colourful and occasionally we'd give into the feelings of arousal and we'd mutually masturbate. Sometimes in writing and sometimes on the phone we'd tell each other what we were doing, gradually getting to the point where we wanted to cum. It became a point of pride for us to try to arrange simultaneous climaxes. Something that seems easier to do when together than when on the end of a PC!

So it wasn't a surprise to me when a window popped open mid-afternoon a few days later as I was working at home. It wasn't even that much of a surprise when I read.

"What are you wearing?"

That had become an in joke of ours. I'd mentioned to him once that I had tried chat rooms in the past and one of the questions I was frequently asked was just that. I'd also told him that it was usually then followed by enquiries about my underwear.

Smiling I typed back.

"Earrings and a big smile."

I laughed when his reply came back. "You're overdressed wipe the smile from your face."

We exchanged pleasantries for a while about how we were, the weather, his trip, my work and our plans for the day.

"Looking forward to Thursday?" he asked referring to his expected arrival home.

"Yes of course."

"Can you stay the night?"

"Probably, but will you be up to it after the flight and the jet lag?"

"I'll be up for anything to get the chance of all night with you?"

"You won't be able to stay the pace; I'll come round for the evening and then go home. Ok?"

"If you don't agree to stay the night I'll have to give you a spanking."

"Oh yeah, promises, promises," I typed just as the phone rang. "BRB Phone" I wrote to him.