The Captain's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the rush of his seed flowing into me and, a moment later, he collapsed onto my body with a final groan. Pushing himself up onto his elbows, he captured my face between his hands and, before I had even caught my breath from the climax, he took it away again in a heavy, open-mouthed kiss. I whimpered against his mouth as he gave one or two more heavy plunges into my aching channel before slipping out of me.

He pushed himself onto his knees, leaving my heated body exposed to the cold air of the room. Before I could find the energy to complain, he snatched a folded quilt from the foot of the bed and returned with it, spreading its warmth over both of us.

Feeling tired and used and blissfully content, I snuggled into his arms. I felt him sigh as he pulled me tight against him, his knees fitting behind mine. His nose rubbed lightly against the back of my neck.

“It’s good to be home,” he whispered as I faded off to sleep.