The Carol Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrel had been talking with his friend William everyday about Friday night but, somehow, the subject of what the people wore at the party didn't come up until Thursday afternoon. "The guys can wear their skivvies or a towel wrapped around their waist after eleven o'clock, the women usually wear lingerie, some even go naked," William told Darrel

When Darrel reported the conversation to Brad, Brad thought that it might be a problem and derail the party train once again and for a few minutes it was an issue when he called her cell phone. "Carol, Darrel was talking with his friend, William, and learned that the women have to wear lingerie after dinner."

"How come he just found out? Maybe I shouldn't go," she said without a lot of conviction, because for days she found herself actually looking forward to the adventure in Columbus.

"Panties and a bra aren't that much different than a bikini."

"Oh you men," she said mildly exasperated. "One is for swimming at the beach and the other is to make guys hot and want to fuck us. That's a big difference I would say. What if we just left right after dinner?" she wondered.

"I imagine Darrel, and probably all of the other men there too, would be very disappointed."

Finally, they decided that she would wear her black teddy. She hoped that the lights would be dim because the teddy was pretty transparent. However, when she thought of the woman in their video -- and she thought about her a lot -- she remembered that during the first half of the film the woman wore a teddy that was unsnapped at the crotch and pulled down below her breasts. The woman's teddy, that she wore in the video, was white silk or satin, while Carol's would be black and gossamer. Everything was back on track.

It was tense at work that Friday. It was Darrel who said at the end of the day, "looks to me like we're ahead of schedule on our project."

"You might say that," Brad replied. "We'll know a lot more in twenty-four hours than we do now about our project."

Chapter 5, Sprouting

At five-thirty, Carol ran a hot tub and sprinkled lavender scented crystals on its surface. As she stepped into the steaming water, the thick layer of tiny white bubbles floating on its surface reminded her of the froth on a freshly drawn mug of tap beer. After Carol had immersed herself, she realized that while she and the video gal had a lot in common, there was one thing that was different about them; the woman was shaved bare while she left a tiny patch of shaped pubic fur above the cleft of her pussy. As she shaved her legs and underarms she wondered if she should remove the hair on her vulva too, to be more like the woman in their video. Finally, she decided against it. The little bit of sparse, dark hair made her feel feminine. Also, she knew that Brad loved it just like it was. So, like always -- at least for the last year -- she carefully shaved the sides and between her legs. Now, her legs and the area at the top of her legs was silky smooth with a tiny dark patch above her cleft. After she finished shaving and while she was rubbing lotion into the freshly shaved area, she wanted so much to touch the sensitive little bud that always, these days, wanted to come out of its hood and play. But, she didn't touch it, instead she spritzed her special occasion perfume on the inside of each elbow, the inside of both wrists, under her thick mane of hair that covered the back of her neck, behind each knee and then, for the first time ever, the fragrant mist was aimed at her crotch.

After she stepped into the tissue paper thin black teddy, wriggled and pulled it up over her ass and boobs, she adjusted the tiny shoulder straps and then put on the black, cocktail dress. She had never liked the visibility of two sets of straps over her nearly bare shoulders -- she thought it looked sloppy and couldn't understand why the younger girls seemed to think the more straps showing the better -- but that night the straps of her dress wouldn't cover the straps of the teddy. She was reminded that the little black cocktail dress was more suited for summer evenings rather than bitter cold winter nights as she slipped it on over her squeaky clean and perfumed body that seemed to be glowing. She hadn't worn pantyhose for several years because Brad really hated them. He liked stockings and garter belts, but they just wouldn't work with the teddy, she told herself. Then, she pointed the painted bare toes of her left foot -- always, for some reason the left foot first -- and stepped into a pair of her highest heel, black patent leather pumps that she knew drove Brad crazy. The only jewelry that adorned her body was the band of gold on the third finger of her left hand that had been there since their wedding day and the fake diamond studs in each pierced, dainty earlobe. When Brad came home she was sitting in front of the vanity mirror in their bathroom doing her makeup. Darrel was picking her up at six-thirty, that left her with less than half an hour.

As she pursed her lips and applied a heavier than normal coat of red lipstick, Brad walked into the bathroom that smelled of her preparations and said, "Carol, you are a living wet dream."

"What a thing to say to your wife," she responded with a sexy smile letting him know that what he had said was exactly the right thing.

"Stand up and give me a twirl."

"Hang on a sec, let me finish up here. Why don't you pour us a drink. I need something to take the edge off before I fall to pieces."

Ten minutes later she glided into the family room where Brad sat on the old, comfortable brown couch with an icy drink in his hand. She didn't sit by him but stood before him, a hand on her hip, legs akimbo and posed. " Is that for me?" she asked as she leaned over and picked up the drink that he had mixed for her from the coffee table.

"Nope, it's for my girl friend. She's coming over the second you leave and I want to get her drunk so I can jump her bones."

"Oh, Brad, please don't tease about that. I want to be the only girl for you."

He knew she was as serious as a heart attack. As he looked up at her with loving eyes, he said, "oh, baby, oh my sweet baby, that's something you will never have to worry about. You will always be the only girl for me." After he took a sip of his drink he said, "now, I think you owe me that twirl."

She laughed, set her drink down, stepped back, did a spin, faced him and placed her hands on her hips. "How was that?"

"Beautiful, just beautiful. Now lift up your skirt."

"She held the hem in each hand and lifted it about an inch, teasing him.

"Come on, baby, you know what I want."

And she did know what he wanted. She lifted until the hem was around her waist revealing to his gaze the very high cut teddy that completely left bare each smooth hip. "Is that better?" She asked in a husky voice. "Can you see too much?"

"That is better and I can't imagine how anyone could ever see too much of you. Don't worry about it," he said realizing that her trimmed pubic patch and just a hint of the cleft below it, could easily be seen through the gossamer cloth. He knew that the same cloth covered her perky boobs and small, very sensitive nipples, each surrounded by pebbly areolas of nearly the same shade of skin. No matter how dim the lighting at the party in Columbus, if she did remove her dress after dinner, everyone would see what only he had seen before. He felt himself becoming aroused thinking, for the hundredth time, about the possibilities of what could happen later that night.

Darrel was just a few minutes away from the house on Trammel Lane. He was glad that the weather had improved. Though it was very cold outside, inside the candy apple, red Corvette, it was warm as toast. When he turned fifty, the first thing he did was buy the powerful sports car. Ruthie didn't talk with him for a week after he brought it home. "You're like a kid going through puberty for the second time," she hollered, "you know we can't afford that." He knew that she was partially right on both counts. They really couldn't afford it and maybe he was entering a second puberty. He found himself thinking about every girl he had ever fucked and longed once again for those feelings residing in his distant past that had been so exciting to him when he was younger. A few years ago, he discovered porn and found that watching it gave him a boost that was next best to actually doing what he was watching. He was so glad that his best friend and office mate seemed to like the same things he did. Even though Brad was ten years younger than he was, they seemed to be kindred souls. They talked about everything including their sex lives. His had become non-existent at home while Brad's was every man's dream. The perfect wife, great kids and an okay but very secure job. The perfect wife is what Darrel envied the most and he made no secret about that when they had their conversations. And now he was on his way to their house to pick up the perfect wife of his friend. Maybe dreams do come true after all, he thought, as he pulled up in the driveway of the big, old house on Trammel Lane.

Carol dropped and smoothed her skirt and said, "sounds like Darrel's early. I'll get my coat."

Brad didn't wait for the doorbell, he opened the door about the same time Darrel, whose misty breath warmed the chill-night air, stepped onto the covered porch. In the foyer, Brad turned around and helped his wife put on her best winter coat.

It was an awkward moment as the three friends stood in the entry. Finally, it was Brad who said, "well drive carefully, Darrel, and don't do anything that I wouldn't do."

"Carol stepped into her husband's arms, kissed him on the lips, then whispered in his ear, "what does that mean?"

He leaned down, whispering back in her ear and said, "exactly what you think it means. It's okay if you do nothing and it's okay if you do everything and everyone."

She pulled back, looked at him and said, "I love you Brad. Wish you could come with us."

Darrel was uncomfortable witnessing the goodbye ritual and was looking down at his feet. Finally, Carol turned from her husband, and said to Darrel, "Okay, I'm ready to go." Both men wondered what, exactly, she meant by that. Did it mean anything more than I'm ready to go outside and get in your car?

As Darrel held the passenger door open to the low, powerful car with its engine still running, he said, "it's pretty warm in there, might want to take off your coat for the trip."

She did, tossed it in the back seat next to his coat, quickly got in and buckled the seat belt as Darrel closed her door. She soon realized that the low seats made it almost impossible to keep most of her thighs covered by her dress which wanted to slip up. Finally, as the car backed out of the driveway, she knew that she couldn't ride all the way to Columbus pulling at the bottom of her dress to keep more of her legs covered. Within a few miles most of her gorgeous legs were uncovered, which wasn't lost on Darrel.

"You look beautiful tonight, Carol."

"Thanks Darrel," she said as she smiled at him. Before they had gone very far she was wondering if this wasn't all a terrible mistake. The wise thing to do, she told herself, would be to have Darrel take her home immediately. But she didn't tell him to do that. She knew that he and Brad would be very disappointed if she didn't at least go the party. She also knew, that she was very curious about what happened at parties like the one to which they were driving. It didn't take long for them to turn onto I-71. She couldn't count the number of times that she and Brad had driven to Columbus over the years. During their college years it was back and forth almost monthly. After they graduated, a couple of times a year they would attend a football game. With the birth of each child the frequency of their trips northeast diminished. She realized that it had been more than two years since she had been back to the city, almost exactly in the center of the state, where their alma mater was located.

"About tonight," Darrel said, "I know this wasn't something you were crazy about doing, but I want to thank you for going with me. I've never been to one of these parties either so I can't tell you very much about what goes on."

"Brad told me that your friend, I think he said his name is William, said everybody has dinner and then after dinner the women have to wear lingerie, something like that or nothing at all."

"Yeah, that's what he told me. Are you okay with that?"

"I'm not sure. I guess we could leave after dinner if we're uncomfortable."

"Sure we can do that," he said as he glanced at her bare thighs.

Carol could actually feel his gaze. For years she realized that she knew when men were looking at her. Well, not exactly just looking, she thought, more like leering at her. If she walked up a flight of stairs and a man was behind her she could almost feel where his eyes were looking and most of the time it wasn't at her shoulders, her back, or her feet, but at her ass. Now Darrel tried his best not to be obvious but, even though she was looking straight ahead, she could feel his gaze on her thighs and then as it moved up to the juncture that was nearly revealed to him. Pulling at her hem wouldn't accomplish much, she knew, and wouldn't help for hardly anytime at all anyway, so she did nothing. Her hands were in her lap but that wasn't quite right either because there isn't any such thing as a lap, really, her hands were resting on her pussy. If they were not there, the skirt of her black cocktail dress would ride higher and higher until the cloth of her black teddy would come into Darrel's view.

"If we stay after dinner, I'm told it can get pretty rough."

That caught Carol's attention. "What do you mean by rough?" She asked with concern in her voice.

"Oh, sorry. That probably wasn't the best choice of words. I didn't mean violent or anything like that. It's not an S&M club. I just meant that there will be lots of action. You know . . . I mean sexual activity."

"Yeah, I know that. Brad told me." She was quiet for a moment. Because the radio wasn't on, the only sounds that could be heard were the droning of the engine and their own breathing. "Brad tells me everything and I guess he also tells you everything."

"We're pretty tight. I don't keep secrets from him and I don't think he keeps many secrets from me either. Does that bother you?" he asked.

"It embarrasses me. I know that you know that we've watched the video over and over, I mean the video with the pretty woman and all of those men. I think it must be German. Also, I know that you know that he wants me to do things like the woman does that I can't imagine myself doing. And, we're in a car that minute by minute is taking us closer to a wild party that he wants me to attend with you."

"Carol, I sure don't want you to be uncomfortable or embarrassed. I want you to be excited."

"Well, guess what, I'm uncomfortable, embarrassed a little frightened," she turned towards him, took a deep breath, smiled and said, "and also very excited."

Chapter 6, Growing

Brad tried as best he could to relax. Yet he found the time just inching by. It seemed like it had been hours since he saw the red Corvette back out of his drive but he saw that it had been less than one hour. This is going to be a very, very long night he thought. He wished that Tim was home so they could do something together, but he hardly ever was anymore. If it wasn't a game, it was a party at someone's house, or a date. Usually when he came home his parents were fast asleep. Tonight would be no different. Well, maybe it would be a little different because when he did come home, his father certainly wouldn't be fast asleep because he was too nervous and excited, nor would his mother be fast asleep because she wouldn't be home, she would be at a party a hundred miles away near the university that Tim hoped to attend on a football scholarship.

Because Darrel had driven much faster than the speed limit, they were approaching the outskirts of Columbus much more quickly than for any of Carol's previous trips. "Hey honey," Darrel said with a familiarity that was unsettling to her, "reach in the glove box and hand me the slip of paper on top. It has the directions to the party. I think we're about fifteen minutes away which should be perfect. If we're there by eight fifteen we won't be the first or the last to arrive."

Carol had relaxed somewhat during the past half hour. Her folded hands had left her lap. Her right hand was behind her head and her left hand was resting on her warm thigh. Sure enough, the hem of the dress had ridden further up until the juncture of her slightly parted thighs, barely covered by the flimsy garment, was revealed to the eyes of a man, other than her husband's, for the first time. Darrel thought it was the most beautiful thing, next to her perfect face, that he had ever seen in his life and that included what he had seen in videos.

As the red sports car got closer to its destination, its occupants became more nervous and excited. A hundred miles to the southwest, Carol's husband also grew more restless. He knew that soon, his beautiful wife would be in a strange apartment surrounded by strangers. This wouldn't be the first time for her to be in an unfamiliar apartment, surrounded by strangers, because over the years she had attended many work-related parties with him. However, this would be the first time that the party goers were getting together for the sole purpose of having sex with someone other than their date, or spouse. This was something that Brad had thought about for several years and had been discussing with Carol, without any success until recently, for more than a year. In his fantasy, he was always there. It was always his hand intertwined with hers. He was the one who would kiss her and make her hot like he did in the privacy of their bedroom but in his fantasy in front of others. It was his hot breath in her ear and his soft voice urging her to do something wicked that was against her upbringing. His finger would caress her swollen breasts and gently touch her legs and the spot between them that always got wet in anticipation of his entry. It was always him who helped her take off her clothes and he who urged her to let herself go and have fun. But tonight he wouldn't be there with her. Now that something might be about to happen, the reality seemed to be different for him than what he had been dreaming.

Darrel followed the detailed directions and parked the car in the designated area. "Ready?" he asked.

"No. Honestly, I don't know if I ever will be," she said as she unbuckled her seatbelt, turned around, leaned over the seat to retrieve her coat and at the same time his.

The interior light was on in the car and Darrel had a view of the most perfect ass he had ever seen because her dress had ridden up nearly to her waist. Both cheeks were completely bare and at the top of her crack he saw that a black, gauzy-like piece of cloth plunged between the orbs. She was as bare as if she had been wearing a thong, not a teddy. As she turned around and handed him his coat he said, "thanks, thanks for the coat and even more thanks for the fantastic view."

"Oh you . . ." she said while blushing and smoothing down her dress. She did, however, appreciate his compliment. She knew he would look, and she had a pretty good idea of what he would see, so why, why did she do it? It was so unlike her and yet everything she had been doing for the past few months was so unlike the old Carol Taylor and it worried her.

In no time they were back inside the warmth of a building and lightly knocking on what Darrel hoped was the right door. It was opened by a very pretty black woman who identified herself as Alisha. She wore a colorful long gown with slits up both sides to her waist. If she was wearing anything under it the most it could have been would have been a dental floss thong because her brown legs were completely bared and flashed through the slits with each long stride. She collected their coats, quickly returned and asked them to join her in a small room off the entry. "Sit down, sit down, make yourselves comfortable. I want you to feel at home here. Now, because I know everyone who is here," she paused and laughed at her own remark, "you have to be William's friends, Carol and Darrel, right?"

1...34567...9