The Changing Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had completely given up resisting. I was fully concentrating on the massive tool sliding into my ass. His grip loosened a bit, and he said with his chin pressing into my shoulder, "That's right, boy. You're doing great. My cock is almost all the way inside you. Your ass is so hot." Then with a final push, I felt the base of his cock against my buttocks. He moaned, "Yes, I'm all the way in now. Do you feel that?"

"Yes," I gasped. I couldn't believe that he had that monster inside me. He began to move it back and forth, first with slow, small strokes, and then slowly increasing his range and his tempo.

"God, that's good," he sighed. "You're going to love this cock. It feels so good in your ass. How do you like it in your ass?" he asked.

"It's tight," I said in understatement. I gasped with each thrust, and he moved his hands around my hips, no longer pushing me against the wall.

"Now you're doing it. Take this cock, boy. You love it, don't you? How do you like this cock?"

"Ok", I said. I had to admit it was beginning to feel good. I felt his long, thick erect penis plunging in and out of my rectum, and I was in rapture. My eyes were closed and I kept my face pressed against the wall. I didn't want him to know it, but it was driving me wild.

"Oh yeah? Just ok?" he asked. "How about we go little deeper, then? You're going to love my cock, bitch!" he said, and he quickened his pace; thrusting his dick deep inside me and starting to slam against my buttocks. He grunted with each stroke, and then he suddenly pulled out, which just took my breath away.

"Lay down." He said. I lay on my back, thanking God there was carpet. He picked up both my legs and said, "I wonder if this is what your girlfriend feels like. I wonder if she would love this cock inside her." He then pushed his cock back inside me, and it went in with much less resistance. "Yes, you like that don't you? How does it feel now?"

"Ok," I said, again.

The pressure inside me was amazing. He quickened his pace, thrusting his cock harder in me, and his balls began to slap me in the ass with each stroke. I moaned with each of his massive thrusts into my ass. "That's right, bitch. You take this cock. I'm going to fuck you like a little bitch," he grunted. I was starting to lose control now. "Do you love this cock, bitch?" he asked.

"Oh, god," I said in response.

"Do you love this cock, bitch?" he repeated, louder.

"Yes!" I shouted. "Yes, I love your cock!"

I just continued to grunt with each thrust. He let go of my legs, which were straight up on his shoulders, and they fell to the side, wide open. I suddenly realized that this would be exactly how my girlfriend would look had I been fucking her. The ravenous feeling of his cock filling me up was taking over. I started to move my legs up his sides and wrapped my ankles around his ass, like my girlfriend would have done, pulling him into me with every stroke. I was losing all composure, now. He kept saying, "Take my cock, bitch. You're my little bitch, now aren't you? You've got your legs around my ass! Do you love this cock?" he asked again.

"Yes!" I said.

"Tell me you love it, bitch!"

"I love your cock!" I said, between grunts. "Oh my god, I love your cock!"

"Louder!!" He shouted.

"I love your cock!!" I shouted.

"Beg for it! Beg for this big cock!" he shouted in reply.

"Please give me your cock! Fuck me with your big cock!" I shouted. I couldn't stand it any more. He leaned over on me with my legs around his ass and started fucking me harder. His huge balls continue to slap against my ass. I was absolutely spellbound. All his weight was upon me, and sweat dripped from his face and his chest onto mine. The scent of his sweat falling on me was intoxicating. I was loving this, and he knew it now.

"That's right, bitch. You love this cock. You're going to dream about this big fat cock. I'll bet your girlfriend would love to have this fat dick in here little pussy, wouldn't she?" he asked.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"That's right. Take it. Take this big fat cock, you little bitch. You're going to take all my cum, aren't you? You're going to swallow this load I'm gonna give you!"

"Yes!" I said. Secretly, I didn't want him to stop. He kept slamming into my ass, and started moaning louder and louder, "Oh yeah, oh yeah! I'm gonna cum, boy! You're gonna make me cum!" He then pulled out of my ass and ripped off the condom, tossing it aside. "Get on your knees, bitch. Quick!" He stood, stroking his cock with his face grimacing. I got to my knees somehow, and he grabbed my hair in the back of my head. I didn't need any coaxing at this point, though. He kept stroking, and grunting, "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" but held my head away from his dick, just in front of it. "Here it comes!" he shouted. He plunged his huge cock into my mouth, and I felt the precum start oozing out of it onto my tongue, then he pulled out and held his dick in front of my face. Semen suddenly shot out like a cannon, spraying my face and in my mouth. He moaned loudly, and grunted like an animal as he came. The cum sprayed in many spurts across my face, and dripped down onto my chest. Some got in my eyes, and it quickly burned, but I didn't care. As the semen trickled out to a slow ooze, he pushed it back in my mouth. "Suck that cum off my dick, boy. Suck it all," he said. I felt his cock start to go limp in my mouth. My eyes burned, semen dripped off my face onto my chest and my own cock, and my ass felt sore. Overall, I felt exhilaration.

"Yeah, that was good, boy. Go clean up," he said. I went to the sink and started to clean up; looking at myself in the mirror, wondering what it must have looked like with another man's penis in my mouth and in my ass. There was so much cum, it took me a while. When I emerged, he was gone again, leaving the exit door ajar. I quickly got dressed and closed up.

Walking to my car, I noticed I had three messages on my phone from my girlfriend. I called her back, remembering I was supposed to be there after work tonight.

"I'm sorry, hon. I got held up at work," I said. "I'm really tired. I don't think I'm going to come by tonight." She complained, which finally made me agree to come over. I got in my car and headed out of the nearly empty parking lot. About 5 minutes into my drive, I noticed the same car had been behind me since I'd left. I thought nothing of it as I drove. As I arrived at her house, I saw the car slowly drive by, deliberately in nature. I couldn't make out the figure inside, but he seemed to be staring at the house as he drove off into the night.

12