The Cherry Poppers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, fuck,' Jason moaned to himself.

Ariel had not even touched his cock yet and she took her time kissing her way down to it. She leaned back once she was there and looked at him.

"Master has a big one," Ariel claimed, smiling.

"Yes, and it's going to teach his slave a real lesson," Jason said, going with the game.

He was surprised though by her reaction. Ariel seemed to groan and he thought he felt her pussy which rested on his one thigh, wet it. 'God, does she get turned on by this role playing?' Jason thought to himself. He looked at her as she fondled and stared at his big cock in her small hands. 'Is she waiting to be told what to do?' he wondered.

"Suck it, slave," Jason said, hoping he was keeping with the game.

"Yes, Sir," Ariel responded quickly and lowered her head.

'This is too fuckin' unreal,' Jason contemplated. 'She likes being told what to do.'

Jason stopped thinking and started reacting at that point as Ariel opened her mouth wide and sucked the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue was as active as it had been in his mouth, which made him moan. Her hands never stopped and she sucked and licked wonderfully on the tip.

"How deep can you go?" Jason asked, liking the master and submissive roles.

Ariel just looked up with her soft brown eyes and descended. For a small woman, she was a lot like Lana. She took half his cock without any problem but like Lana the head wedged tight into the back of her mouth. Ariel tried to take more but it made her gag. She seemed determined though to please him and kept trying. Jason wondered if she was trying so hard because she could usually take smaller cocks into her throat.

Jason let Ariel suck him for a while. Her pussy and tits were out of reach so he had her move around to the side. Now he could play with those beautiful brown nipples which she seemed to appreciate very much by her coos and ahs. He slid one hand lower and teased around her labia. He played with her pubic hair and slid his big fingers up and down her slit. Ariel diligently kept working his cock as he played with her pussy. She was good with her mouth and Jason could feel his balls beginning to react, so he slid a finger into Ariel's hole. She was tight and she tensed as he pushed deeper.

Jason wondered how far Ariel might go in this role. He wanted to fuck her and after Lana's dumping didn't seems as concerned for Ariel's feelings as he might otherwise have been. He pulled her abruptly off his cock and rolled out of bed by the nightstand. Ariel seemed confused and had obviously planned on finishing the job with her mouth.

"Something wrong, Sir?" Ariel asked.

Jason grabbed his wallet from his pants on the other bed, extracted a condom, and tore it open. He pushed it onto his huge cock as he answered.

"No. I'm just going to fuck you now, Slave," Jason said matter-a-factly.

"Please in the ass, Sir," Ariel said, rolling onto her back and exposing her wet, slick cunt and puckered asshole to his gaze. "Please take me in the ass, Master."

"No. In your cunt, Slave," Jason answered as he climbed back on the bed between her legs.

"My ass is better, Sir," Ariel tried to advocate.

"No, your cunt, Slave," Jason demanded, looking into her fearful eyes.

He suddenly realized he was pushing her to go somewhere she didn't want to even in the role playing. Obviously she used her ass in the past to protect her virginity because she was certainly experienced in sex. He was about to relent, not wanting to take her against her will, when she nodded okay. Now he wasn't sure what to do.

"Slave wants it in her pussy?" Jason asked.

Ariel looked at him again and nodded yes again.

"You sure?" Jason queried once more.

Ariel nodded affirmatively, "As my master wishes."

Jason aligned himself with her entrance. He remembered what Mark had told him about doing this to a virgin and popping her cherry. Jason eased the cockhead into her slightly open hole, meeting immediate resistance. She was virgin tight alright. He pushed a little more but gained little as Ariel stared at him wide eyed and moaned. Her hands held his sides to try and ease his thrusts.

Jason pushed again and buried the head inside Ariel. She squealed like a little girl but held her tongue. He gave her time to adjust to the extra large intruder invading her lower body for the first time. Soon though, he pushed again drawing fresh squeals from Ariel.

"You alright, Slave?" Jason asked, sticking with the role playing he thought she wanted.

"Yes, Sir. It's just you are so huge for your little slave's tiny hole. Please go slow, Sir," Ariel pleaded.

He thrust forward a bit more and this time encountered her barrier. Jason waited there a second of two with his cockhead pressed against her hymen. Then he withdrew a bit and thrust hard forward. His cock tore through her maidenhead like a knife through butter. Not to Ariel though; she grunted and groaned loudly in pain. Her lower body tried to push back into the bed to escape the invader to her body. It was no use as her ass had nowhere to go between the bed and Jason's hard ramming cock.

Resting on his arms, Jason stayed still but pressed against Ariel. He saw tears in her eyes and wondered if he had gone too far or hurt her badly. He waited a long while but it was Ariel that smiled weakly and encouraged him on. Jason pushed just a little forcing a little more dick into her. Ariel whimpered, her nails digging painfully into his side. It was like she was subconsciously paying him back for the pain he caused her with her nails to his side. He waited then thrust again.

Jason went slowly, taking a full five more minutes to bury himself almost completely inside her. When he touched up to her cervix like in Lana, he stopped and slowly withdrew. Ariel stared at him intently as he extracted most of his cock from deep inside her body.

She surprised him when she said, "Fuck your little slave, Master."

Jason could see the determination now in her face, replacing the pain of before. He pushed slowly back in but did not stop until he was back nearly buried inside her. She moaned deeply but did nothing to discourage him.

He began slowly at first and then building pace until he was fucking her at a good steady pace. Jason noticed that even the determination in her face was showing signs now of pleasure. He quickened his pace and Ariel started fucking back into him. Her pussy was incredibly tight but her natural lubrication was increasing with practically every thrust it seemed. Jason could feel his own balls starting to react to the delicious sensations to his cock. He had lost much of the urgency to cum that he felt after the blowjob while he slowly penetrated her and took her cherry. Now he was back to near peak as he fucked this beautiful creature beneath him for the first time.

Jason bent his neck to try to capture a beautiful distended brown nipple. He managed to trap it and lick and suck it much to Ariel's delight as he fucked her. It was hard for him to do both with his neck bent like that so he reluctantly had to let her nipple go after a while to get back to fucking her in earnest.

Ariel was enjoying every thrust now and pushed her hips up off the bed to meet his downward plunging cock. Jason fucked her harder and she grunted her approval. He could tell she was getting close to cumming as her breathing raced and her hips bucked with greater urgency. Her words grew even more encouraging too.

"Master, take me! Fuck your little Chinese slave girl," Ariel yelled.

"I'm going to make you cum, slave,' Jason roared his response with his own rising need.

"Do it! Cum inside me," Ariel shouted.

"Take this, Bitch," Jason growled, fucking her even harder.

"Oh, shit, sir. Make me cum, please," Ariel begged.

Jason's cock became like a piston in a Formula One Car at full throttle. He soon had Ariel gasping for breath and peaking. Her climax was like none she had ever had before. It seemed to consume very pore of her being. It started in her pussy and radiated out to all the corners of her body and mind. Her head felt like it was going to explode as the blissful waves of pleasure consumed her.

"Oh, fuck me!" Ariel screamed, probably loud enough to wake the sleeping neighbors in the hotel this late. "Keep fucking me, sir!"

Jason did just that but his own libido had had enough too and he exploded with a loud grunt into the condom inside her tightly clenching cunt. His cock throbbed and pulsed inside her as it discharged blast after blast of pent up cum. Ariel could feel him cum despite the condom as the warm liquid filled the end.

"Oh, shit!" she howled. "That feels so good. I can feel you cumming inside me."

"Ahh ... fuck," was all Jason could manage as a response.

When he finally stopped cumming, it seemed like all his remaining strength had left with his cum. He slowly pulled out of Ariel and she gasped at the sudden exit of his huge cock from deep inside her now open pussy. Jason rolled off her to the side, breathing heavily as was she. They remained like that until Ariel leaned across his chest and kissed him.

"Thank you," she said when they broke the kiss still panting.

"You're welcome," Jason answered. "Are you okay?"

"Just fine, sir," Ariel said, smiling. "Did you like my little game?"

"Yeah, but ... "

"I enjoy the dominance. I hope you don't think me weird or something?" Ariel asked, showing a little nervousness.

"Not at all. I just hope you don't feel I took advantage of the situation by fucking you. I know you were a virgin," he said not telling her how.

"No ... that's okay. I wanted to really. I was just afraid. I have been afraid and worried about getting pregnant. Actually, even though it hurt you made it feel as good as possible, thanks.

"Good. I wouldn't want you to feel I had used the role play to ... "

"Jason, it's okay really," Ariel said kissing him again.

They fell asleep in each other's arms. It was nearly eleven by the time they stirred in the morning. Check out was at noon, so they hurried and showered. Jason would have loved to fuck her again but Ariel claimed to be sore. She offered to blow him but they just agreed the time was too short and checked out.

They talked about the sex and her submissive nature on the ride back to school. She expressed that she hoped he would be her new master as he pulled to the curb at her dorm. Gladly he said but a little unsure of what exactly that meant besides repeats of the sex of the previous night. Jason continued to wonder that as he drove back to the frat. He needed more rest and then to get ready for the double date with Kyle and his first date with Claire. 'God, I am hungry,' he thought. He went to the kitchen looking for some food.