The Chosen One

Story Info
The Dreams...were they real?
3.9k words
3.69
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story just kinda came to me while I was writing my next one in my head. It could go in several categories, Romance, Fantasy or even Erotic Couplings. If you enjoy the sex scenes, you won't be disappointed. I'll let you choose.

The Chosen One

Chapter 1

My name is Laura Jordan. I'm thirty years old. I have blue eyes, shoulder length blonde hair and weigh 124 pounds as of this morning. I've never been married and physically and mentally, still a virgin. I date but sex is never on the table so I rarely have more than two with the same man. I will give myself to the right man when it's time. I live alone with my two cats, Will and Grace. Little did I know there was a plan for me and I would have nothing to do with it or have a say in it.

I work in a local law office as a Paralegal. After work, I basically go home, work out and fix a light dinner. I usually read until I get sleepy and do it all again the next day except for weekends. I had no idea that my life was on course to be changed in a big way.

It was a Saturday. I was thumbing through a magazine late in the evening. I heard the mailman at my door and the lid on my mailbox close. I thought it odd since the mail was never this late with delivery. I rushed to the door but saw no one. I retrieved my mail and found a black envelope with my name professionally engraved on it. I laid my mail on my dresser and took my nightly bath thinking I would go through it later. I distinctly remember the black envelope being on the bottom of the stack. When I finished my bath, I walked over and noticed the envelope was now on top of the stack.

I thought, Okay, this envelope is dying to be first figuring it was just my usual junk mail. With it in my hand, I laid back on my bed in the nude. I opened the envelope and removed the contents which looked like an invitation.

It said, "You are cordially invited...". That's when I smelled the most wonderful scent emanating from the invitation. I put it to my nose and smiled as I took in the aroma. I closed my eyes and was immediately in a deep, dreamy sleep.

I awoke. I was in a beautiful mansion. There appeared to be a party of some sort. There were probably one hundred or more people there dressed in tuxedos and floor length evening gowns. I looked at myself in the mirror in the entrance, I was also dressed in a beautiful blue gown. My hair was beautiful, obviously having been professionally done. I could feel a garter belt and nylon stockings. I looked down and saw that I was wearing ankle strap sandals and I could see my red toe nails shining through the toes of the stockings. My finger nails were the same color as my toes. My make up was perfect.

I thought, "What is going on? I must be dreaming."

As I approached the crowd, they all turned to look at me and began clapping. A distinguished looking man approached me and took my hand.

He said, "Laura, you look stunning tonight. I'm Oliver, your host for this evening. As the guest of honor, all of these people are here to see you and meet you."

I said, "Okay, Oliver, is it? Why am I the guest of honor and how did I get here?"

Oliver replied, "All in god time, Laura. I have someone for you to meet."

Oliver led me through this grand room. Everyone parted the way for me as we strode through the crowd. They were smiling and congratulating me. For what, I didn't know? I heard whispers as I passed through the aisle with people on both sides, smiling and clapping.

"She's the Chosen One?

He led me to a set of three steps that overlooked the crowd. At the top of the steps is a large sofa like seat. Standing by this sofa was a very handsome young man. He appeared to be younger than me by a few years maybe.

Oliver said, "Laura, this is Anthony. He is your escort for the evening."

Anthony said, "Oliver, I had no idea when you said my lady for the evening was beautiful, I had no idea that you were understating her beauty. She is absolutely stunning."

Anthony took my hand and I immediately felt a bolt of pleasure course through my body. Anthony approached me with his hand in mine and kissed me sensually. I responded to his kiss in a fashion that felt like I had known him all my life. Every aspect of my senses came to life. I was completely taken by this young man after one kiss. Oliver smiled and backed away from us as the room once again started clapping for us.

Again, I heard, "The Chosen One" whispered by these people who just wanted to get a look at me for some reason.

Anthony broke our kiss and led me to the sofa that overlooked the crowd. We sat looking into each other's eyes. I was in a state of lust driven euphoria. We embraced and engaged in another deep kiss. Our tongues danced together through our lips. I became aware that I was aroused, sexually. The only time I felt this feeling was when I masturbated. The only orgasm I had ever had was brought on by my own fingers dancing over my clitoris and slipping inside me. The longer and deeper we kissed, the more sexually aroused I became. I could feel my vagina oozing the secretions of my arousal.

Anthony said, "Laura, please allow me to make love to you. I want you, heart, body, and soul."

The crowd closed in closer to our throne. Oliver approached us as we broke our kiss.

He said, "Laura, you are pure, a virgin, as is Anthony. This will be the first time and the beginning for both of you. You are the Chosen Ones."

In my euphoric state, I smiled. We began touching each other. I placed my hand on Anthony's face and ran my fingers through his thick dark hair. I was now in a state of total desire for this young man. Our lips met once again, this time with more lust. Anthony placed his hand on my breast still covered by my dress. I realized I was braless beneath my dress. He placed his hand on my shoulder and slid my dress off of my shoulder and down my arm exposing my bare breast and erect nipple. He placed his lips on my nipple and began sucking it gently.

I could hear the "ewwws and ahhhhs" from the crowd as they watched my seduction. I didn't care. I was totally immersed in the lust and physical responses that this man has brought out in me.

I noticed two couples that apparently were overcome by the vision of our lust and their own sexual need. Their bodies entwined on the steps on each side of us. They undressed. The women were dressed similar to me. When their lover unzipped their dress and let it fall to their feet, I saw that they wore no panties. Only stockings and shoes. The ladies unzipped their man's pants and extracted the penis of their respective lover from its confines.

Anthony and I both watched the two couples as he continued to gently massage my breasts and lick my nipples. I had placed my hand on his leg and felt his erection. His penis extended half way down his thigh and was still growing. He moaned as I squeezed it through the leg of his slacks.

The lady to our left took her man's penis into her mouth and began pleasuring him. Anthony unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. He stood up and I undressed him. His beautiful penis sprang out proud and firm in front of me. I leaned back on the sofa and spread my legs inviting him into me. Two ladies walked up and each took one of my feet in their hand and began unbuckling my heeled sandals, leaving me only in my sheer stockings. The two women massaged and caressed my stocking clad feet, licking my toes occasionally which made me even wetter. Anthony was completely nude now and looked at my naked body. He smiled and moved in between my legs. He placed his lips on my puffy, wet labia, with his tongue caressing my clitoris which was now fully engorged. I've responded to his every touch like an experienced seductress when in fact this is my first sexual encounter with a man. My body and mind have become one sexual entity responding to my lust for this man.

I can feel my orgasm building as my pussy is tingling from Anthony's repeated entry with his tongue. Then, I came. I was overwhelmed by the sensory overload in my body. I gripped the sofa with my fingernails. I arched my body and shoved my overheated sex into Anthony's face. I tried to raise up to look at him. His face was wet with my oozing secretions.

I begged, "Anthony, enter me. I'm ready to receive you. Take my virginity. NOW! Anthony."

As Anthony poised his swollen glans at my entrance, I felt a presence on each side of me. I opened my eyes and there standing on each side at my head was a gorgeous, nude man. Their long flaccid penis was dangling between their legs as they looked down at me. My hands reached for their penis. My fingers wrapped around their girth just as I felt the head of Anthony's penis press against my tight entrance. He looked into my eyes as he pushed a little harder. I gasped as my vagina accepted his initial invasion. The head disappeared inside me.

Anthony held still for a moment allowing me time to feel his girth and adjust to it. All this time, I was stroking the penis in each of my hands and the ladies were driving my libido to a crescendo making love to my foot and toes. The men were now firm and oozing precum. They stepped closer as I took the glans of the one on my left into my mouth, tasting his precum. I licked the head and took as much of him as I could into my mouth.

Anthony began to move deeper inside me and met my hymen, the final barrier to my becoming a sexual woman.

I let the cock drop from my mouth and said, "Yes, Anthony. I'm ready. Take it. Push deep into me. I need you inside me."

Anthony's first thrust didn't push through but the second incursion into my vagina did. I felt a brief sting inside me and then the fulfillment of his engorged penis penetrate me until it stopped against my cervix causing a moment of pain. Anthony realized that he was too deep and pulled back slightly relieving the pressure on my cervix. He began to slowly thrust in and out of me. As he did, my own pleasure began to build inside of me. He was now making love to me. He kissed me and caressed my body as he moved in and out of me.

I was still stroking the penis that filled each hand. The man on my right let out a deep groan and ejaculated across my chest covering my breast and nipple with thick, milky semen.

Anthony's thrusting became faster as the base of his thick manhood massaged my clitoris. I was on the verge of cumming when he buried himself deep inside me and held it still. I felt the spasm of his ejaculation as stream after stream of his sperm laden semen entered my womb. I felt the heat of his essence as he filled me. The sensation of receiving a man's sperm sent me over the edge. My orgasm went from my curled toes to my womb as my body drove his swollen cockhead deeper into me.

Anthony held himself deep inside me as my orgasm subsided, keeping his sperm deep inside me. The man on my left shot his sperm across my abdomen, running down my mons and mixing soaking my sparse pubic hair.

Their was a loud uproar as the crowd that had watched our lovemaking began clapping and dancing at the climax of our coupling. I had never experienced anything like this. I had three men and two women exploring my body and driving me wild at the same time. It was a celebration.

Anthony pulled out of me and laid beside me, kissing and caressing my body. I saw a faint tinge of red on his penis. The evidence of the taking of my virginity.

We laid there with Anthony spooning me with his face buried in my hair. His hand was once again massaging my breast. I felt his penis slide between my legs and enter my vagina. I lifted my leg giving him access to me. He buried himself to the hilt again. The friction against my clitoris sent me into an intense orgasm. He pleasured me with that gorgeous penis until I felt his body tense and again fill me with another semen deposit.

I looked around and smiled as there were many couples engaged in sexual encounters around the room. Others were still watching us.

The euphoria I felt was still inside me along with a generous volume of sperm. I don't remember dozing off.

Chapter 2

I awoke with the sun shining through my bedroom window. I stretched feeling a bit stiff. My nipples were red and tender. I thought, "Wow, what a dream. I'd had a few erotic dreams but that one was something else. It was so real."

I had the urge to pee. I got up and strolled to my bathroom when I noticed a whitish substance dried on the inside of my thighs. On closer inspection, I noticed that my labia was puffy and tender also. There was a discharge oozing from my vagina. I also had a small amount what appeared to be dry blood on my thigh.

I thought, "What the Fuck! Did I get drunk and have sex with somebody? I don't remember anything like that. I'm a virgin or...am I? Then it dawned on me. That's not a discharge. It's male ejaculate. Oh, SHIT! I'm full of semen. I felt a glob ooze toward my entrance as I sat on the toilet. I wiped. There was no doubt. It was thick semen with a little red tint mixed in. Have I been raped? I seem to remember the words, Chosen One. What does that mean? Worse yet, I'm not on any type of birth control. I'm am so screwed. Have I lost my mind? I've been fucked and don't know who or how? That's when I broke down. I sobbed. What happened to me?"

I returned to work on Monday still no closer to any answers. I was still leaking semen. I tried to get some work done but the constant tingling between my legs was a constant reminder of a lost night in my life.

Six weeks later, I received another black envelope late in the day. Again, I sat on my bed and opened it. That scent ...again it overwhelmed me. I laid back and fell into a deep sleep.

I'm there again. I'm in a state of total bliss and sexual euphoria. The crowd is welcoming me back and staring at my body. I'm dressed in a different gown this time.

Oliver meets me in the foyer. "Welcome back, Laura. It's so nice to see you again. Anthony awaits you with open arms."

"Thank you, Oliver."

I see Anthony and run to him. He takes me into his arms and we are again embraced and kissing. The people in the room are giving applauding and telling us what a great couple we make. The euphoria and dreamy emotions I feel when I'm here are breathtaking. Anthony leads me out of the main hall and into what appears to be a beautifully decorated bedroom. He undressed me. Again I'm nude except for my stockings and suspender belt. In my dreamy state, I undress Anthony. We kiss as I reach for his swollen member, wrapping my fingers around it. I feel his girth and the precum dripping from the tip. I kneel and take him into my mouth tasting his salty drippings. He stands and moans as I suck the life from his cock. He's close. I feel it.

He stands me up and lays me back on the bed. He's standing at the edge between my legs. He starts at my nylon covered toes, sucking them into his mouth. I'm rubbing my clitoris as I watch him make love to my foot. He places it on his shoulder and kisses my leg up to the bare skin above my lacy stocking top. He sucks on my inner thigh leaving a love mark on my soft thigh.

"Laura, My Love. I smell your scent of arousal. I want you."

"Yes, Anthony, make love to me. I need you inside me again."

Anthony places the head of his engorged cock at my entrance and pushes into me. No barrier to stop it this time. He's taking me. He's fully embedded inside me in one stroke. I feel my climax building as he slides in and out of my swampy vagina.

Anthony, DON'T STOP! I'M GONNA CUM! YES, OH YES, I'M THERE. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

My body started shaking, my vagina clamped down on his penis deep inside me. For the first time in my life, I squirted. My female fluids flowing out around his penis. I momentarily blacked out for a few seconds as my orgasm passed. Anthony stayed inside me and began a steady rhythm in and out of me until he drove into me and held his glans against my cervix. The spewing flood of warm semen flowed into my womb filling every little crevice inside me. I could feel him throbbing as he finished in me.

We caressed and kissed each other in the afterglow of our coupling. My mind and body were satisfied and at peace.

Anthony said, "Laura, My Angel, we are no longer virgins. We are a man and woman joined for a purpose. Again, you are carrying my seed inside you. Can you feel it?"

"Yes, Anthony, I feel you inside me. It's so warm and gives me such a sense of belonging."

Oliver met us as we left the room to join the rest of the people.

He smiled and said, "You are truly the Chosen One. Laura, I think you are still unaware but you were impregnated the night Anthony took your virginity. Have you not noticed that the time for your last period has come and gone? My Dear, you are with child...yours and Anthony's child."

"Pregnant? NOOOOOO!

Chapter 3

I awoke, yelling "NOOOO!" It was noon. I had another dream like the other one. Oh My God! They are so real. I started to get up and realized the sheets underneath me were soaked. I felt of the wet spot. It was a mixture of my own bodily fluids mixed with what appeared to be semen.

"Oh No, Not again?"

I went to the bathroom and saw a glob of milky cum drop into the toilet water. I cleaned myself up and washed my sheets. As I was putting them in the dryer, it hit me. I almost didn't make it as I began heaving into the toilet. Throwing up anything and everything that I had eaten. Then I vaguely remembered the words from the dream.

"Laura, you're pregnant."

I checked the calendar. I was well into my second cycle after missing my last period. I made a OB/GYN appointment who confirmed that I was now eight weeks pregnant.

I thought, "How? Who? Why?"

My pregnancy progressed. I received no more black envelopes or dreams. I went to work knowing I would have many questions and no answers as my belly began to swell with my child. At first I enjoyed the feeling of the baby bump knowing I was going to swell a lot more in the next five months. Then, at work, the strangest phenomenon. No one seemed to notice. I was around many lawyers and employees all day. There was never a word spoken about my swelling belly. Not how far along are you, no congratulations, no questions. It's like they don't see it. At eight months, everyone including my parents walked around me like nothing was happening and not a word spoken as to my swollen belly. Can they not see I'm going to have a baby any day?

At the nine month mark to the day. I checked my mail finding another black envelope. I laid down to read it. My feet were aching, my back was killing me. I opened the envelope and the scent overwhelmed me.

When I awoke the next morning, I immediately knew something was amiss. My stomach was flat. I was no longer pregnant. I felt fine.

My first thought was, "Where's my baby?" But there was no sign I had ever been pregnant. My boobs were not filled with milk. My vagina does not feel like I endured any labor. I appeared to be just as I was nine months ago physically.

************

That was forty five years ago. I never had another dream. I never married. For some reason, I vaguely remember someone named Anthony.

I'm now seventy-five years old. I'm retired and live a good life. I have friends but never married.

I checked the mail late today and discovered another black envelope. Why? After all these years, I don't understand. I opened it while sitting on the bed. Needless to say, that overwhelming scent sent me into dreamland.

I walk into the mansion. I thought, "I must look a fright." I look at myself in the foyer mirror. It's me...forty-five years ago in that same blue dress wearing the same sandals as that first night.

Oliver met me smiling from ear to ear.

"Ah, Laura, I'm so glad you accepted our invitation to return to us. This is your home for as long as you wish to stay. Some one is waiting on you."

12