The Christmas Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna was finding Jessica to be a particularly engaging lover. Not particularly experienced, maybe, but eager, energetic and quick to learn. She was also refreshingly creative. When Joanna had begun going down on her again, Jessica had instead leaned over onto her side and motioned for Jessica to do the same, albeit in the opposite direction. True, now both of their legs were hanging over the sides of the cramped little loveseat but both of their heads were between the others thighs, eagerly tonguing the other one.

"Oh god, don't stop, don't stop," Joanna took a break from her own work to encourage Jessica's efforts. Jessica was energetically rubbing at Joanna's clit, her tongue deep inside her folds. Jessica was actually mildly relieved that she'd managed to distract Joanna long enough to stop. Jessica had proven particularly orgasmic beneath Joanna's expert touch and had soaked the couch with two more climaxes of her own with Joanna yet to achieve her first. Jessica desperately wanted more of her own but she was beginning to feel a little selfish and inept. So, with two of her fingers plunging in and out of Joanna's slick cunt, it was a welcome relief to hear that she was making some degree of headway.

"Fuck me, oh god yes, fuck me," Joanna implored, feeling the delicate soft lips on her clit as she gripped and squeezed around the two fingers inside her. She could feel herself finally getting there, the velvet-y smooth licks bringing her closer and closer to a delicious, well prepared climax of her own. Joanna always enjoyed that one big climax after coaxing several from the girl she was with and the one she felt, the one that felt as though it was being built layer by layer within her, felt like it just might demolish her. She wanted to sit back and enjoy it but she maintained her efforts on Jessica best as she could, her fingers frigging the younger girl's clit quickly. Both women were bucking their hips at each other, with Joanna's verbal encouragements met with Jessica's muffled moans. Joanna knew she was close, knew that Jessica's constant attentions were about to get her there. The dam finally broke when Jessica added a third finger, stretching Joanna's pussy tightly around the third invading digit and proving too much for the brunette to take.

"Fuck me you dirty little...oh fuck...fuck...FUCK!" Joanna closed her eyes, threw her head back and felt her toes curl and her body enjoy that familiar, exquisite release. A short, powerful burst of pleasure that caused her to clench her legs tightly around Jessica's head as she rode out the emanations that gripped her entire body. Her own fingers seemed to do the magic for Jessica one last time as she felt and heard the Blonde's muffled cries reach a heightened pitch and her body shake for the fourth time. The two women gripped each other tightly as they both felt themselves gradually slow and then stop, each of them breathing heavily and kissing the others nearest possible body part.

"That, I mean, wow," Jessica said finally as she sat up. There was an ear to ear grin on her beautiful, glistening face, one that Joanna knew matched her own. She sat up beside her and gave Jessica another long, soft kiss. Both chins and tongues wet with the others juices. The kiss was tender and sweet but short, as both of them knew they'd enjoyed each other for their allotted time.

"We should get back to the party." Joanna finally said as she reached down to the collected pile of their clothes, finding her underwear.

"Mmmm, I hate to say that you're right but you're right." Jessica said, slumping back against the couch. Joanna dressed relatively quickly, only needing Jessica's help to zip her dress back up at the back. Jessica soon followed and Joanna enjoyed the sight of the gorgeous, busty blonde getting back into her Christmas get up.

"Looking for something?" Joanna asked as she saw Jessica look through her pile of clothes.

"Your prize. I'm assuming I can still wear them out of here and you can claim your spoils tomorrow." Jessica said, still naked from the waist down.

"Sure, here." Joanna picked up the silky little things from the desk and tossed them to Jessica.

"Careful," Jessica said as she caught them, "Those are worth thousands of dollars apparently."

Joanna giggled and took in the view of Jessica completing her ensemble. She still had to shake her head at just how beautiful a girl she'd been with and not to mention how badly she wanted to be with her again. She didn't know when she'd get the chance but she knew that she'd make every effort to make Jessica's presence in her love life a fairly permanent thing. The two finished getting back into somewhat respectable appearance and, after a final long and lingering kiss at the door, walked out of the administration office and into the banquet hall. The sounds of the Holiday party were still going strong as they walked back towards the party that Joanna had only just left and Jessica had never gotten to. They stopped again at the doors and, after a glance to make sure nobody was around, shared a sweet kiss.

"I just have to be there for a few minutes." Jessica said, "I'll find you when I'm done and we'll head to your place? Provided the fumigation is finished of course."

"Mmmm, hurry up." Joanna said, playfully letting her hand squeeze Jessica's butt one final time. Joanna stood and watched Jessica enter to a loud cheer and saw that Mr. Crawford was, indeed, dressed as Santa and in the process of handing out gifts. She thought briefly about going in to watch Jessica's humiliation but, feeling the pack of cigarettes still in her jacket pocket, decided against it. That was sex that demanded a smoke afterwards.

She was just about to turn and walk out when, nearby, a door opened and from it emerged a gorgeous young woman that Joanna vaguely remembered from one of the other Media teams. She was straightening her skirt and, when she noticed Joanna, shared a knowing smile with her before quickly walking back into the party. Jessica could hear the unmistakable tune of Gilbert and Sullivan's "Major-General's Song" being whistled from within the room the young woman had emerged from and, to her complete and total lack of surprise, Alex emerged soon after. His whistling not being interrupted at all as he effortlessly re-did his tie into it's perfect double-Windsor knot.

"Hello there, Jo." Alex said with a smile as he caught sight of his friend, "I trust you're having an excellent Winter Holiday party as well?"

"I'm sure I have no idea what you mean." Joanna said coyly.

"Of course you don't." Alex said, finishing with the tie and moving his attentions to his cufflinks, "I'm sure you came to the party with your dress on inside-out."

Joanna just raised her eyebrows and gave him a sad little shake of her head. She knew perfectly well her dress was not on inside-out."

"Thought that would make me give something away, did you?"

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained," he said, his eyes aglow with his own latest conquest. Joanna knew that if she looked anything like he did, he didn't need to see a tag on the back of her dress, he'd just know it. "Still, I did hope you found somewhere better than I did."

"What is that place anyway?" Jessica asked. It was dark and she couldn't see inside but it looked quite small and cramped.

"I believe it's a janitorial supply closet." Alex said, "Who knew the smell of bleach could be such an aphrodisiac."

Joanna just shook her head a little in disbelief.

"Going out for a smoke?" Alex said, looking at the pack in her hands.

"I am. Want to join me?" Joanna offered,

"Tempting, very tempting," Alex said as he looked at his watch, "But that little red-head on Jenkins' team is meeting me in the closet in...five minutes. Damn. Not enough time at all."

"You're a filthy pig, you know that?" Joanna said with a disbelieving shake of her head and just the merest hint of a smile.

"To quote the great Tracy Marrow, a personal hero of mine," Alex said, returning her smile with a wink, "You don't hate the player. You hate the game."

Epilogue

Joanna looked out onto the city from her balcony. She'd been there for days now and still the sight took her breath away. Paris was everything she'd ever thought it would be. Ever since she was a little girl she'd dreamed about staring out at the Seine and the lights and, now that she was doing it, it was one of those things that more than lived up to her expectations. Her imagination had paled in comparison to the real thing. She thought she could look at it forever. It wasn't even that crazy a thought. Gigake had a Paris Division. Her French wasn't that bad. She clutched the heavy cotton of her bathrobe around her tightly against the chilly January air but didn't move to walk inside. She wanted to soak up every second of this view.

"Jo, if you're going to look, look, but at least close the freaking balcony, I'm freezing my butt off."

Joanna turned and smiled. Jessica was on her stomach, propped up on her elbows in the bed, the delicate white cotton bed sheet just covering her backside and leaving her back bare. Those large, perfect breasts only partially pressed against the bedspread and her blonde curls falling messily around her shoulders. Joanna had left her sleeping after a particularly spirited bout of sex after the day's sight-seeing and hadn't expected her to be awake for a bit.

Joanna smiled as she walked back in to the room. Paris was nice and all, but this was a sight.

The End