The Christmas Present

Story Info
Ben gets mind control ring for Christmas.
3.9k words
4.24
49.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

All characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older. This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. If you like this story, please vote, comment, and let me know what you liked, and look forward to many more stories from me

I was woken up by a knock on my door. I look at my clock it was 7:30 in the morning, I didn't have class until later. I didn't know why mom was waking me up so early.

I sat up and told mom to come in. Mom was ready for work and smiled at me.

" Good Morning sleepy head, long night "

I look at mom, mom was always a morning person. She loved to get up at the crack of dawn to do yoga and work out every morning. She had to keep in shape as a real estate agent.

Mom sat down on my bed and handed me a brown box. Looking at the label I knew it was from my dad.

My dad the world-famous Archaeologist. He would rather be in some old grave than with his family. I guess that's why it didn't work out with him and mom. But she still loved him and let him stay with us whenever he come back to the states.

I looked at the box and then mom. I opened the box and pulled out a letter and a small stone Sphere with Mayan carvings all over it, I looked at mom. She shook her head.

" What a perfect Christmas gift for an 18-year-old college student a rock".

" that's your dad for you, I'll get you the laptop you wanted"

" Thanks, mom"

" what does the letter say?"

I didn't want to read it I know it was going to be about the rock and not me. So I gave it to mom and laid back down in bed.

" Dear Benjamin, I hope you are doing well. Am sorry I didn't make it for your graduation, and I am sorry I can't be there for Christmas this year. But I can't leave in the middle of my work. I found this sphere in a burial chamber of the High Priest of the Tikal civilization, he was said to be the most powerful man in their civilization and help mysterious powers. Hopefully, this will bring you some luck as it did him.

With my love Franklin smith. "

For as long as I can remember dad has always sent me Artifacts he found. belonging to someone important my room was looking like a small museum.

Mom got up and left my room. I looked at the rock for a while and started to throw it into the air and Catch it. One of the sharp edges of the carving cut my hand and was now covered in blood.

I got up to go to the bathroom, but I felt the rock move in my hand. I looked at the rock and saw that the carvings were moved around and started to open up. There in the middle was a golden ring with a large blood-red Ruby.

I took it out and looked at it, it was so beautiful, I put on the ring and felt something run up my arm and into my body. I looked at the ring and tried to take it off, it won't come off no matter what I tried.

I wanted to go take a shower, but I felt so tired, I fell back down onto my bed. I got back up at noon. I was my last days of college before Christmas break started and my last class for the day was at 2 pm.

As I got up I felt different, I didn't know how but I knew I was different. I got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and show that my normal skinny self now had more muscles and was toned my skin was more clear and cleaner. As I dropped my boxers I got my next surprise, my ones 6 inches cock was not a little over 9 inches and a good bit thicker.

I got out of the shower and got ready for class. As I got to campus I had my AirPods on and got to my class. As the professor come in I took off my headphones and looked on. As I was looking at him I heard him say " fuck I can't wait for this class to end so I can fuck April one more time before the holiday break" I looked at him he was telling the class about the midterm test, but how did I hear that.

I looked at April sitting there on her phone. I focused on her and heard her say " I can't believe I have to fuck this asshole to pass this class " but she didn't say anything her mouth didn't move.

I looked around the classroom and did the same to everyone and heard what they were thinking. I looked at the ring and knew that this was the only thing that made sense for this new power.

As everyone started their test, I focused on the Professor and all the answers come to me. I got done with an hour-long test in 10 minutes.

With some free time I wanted to test out this new power to see what I can do with it, I focused on Heather the hot girl I had a crush on from the first day of class. Heather was a hot 19 years ago redhead with green eyes and light skin and had a C cup tits and a nice bubble butt.

The more I focused on her the more things open up to me. I could see into her memories and her thoughts. I can see her memory as if I was watching a movie. I saw her having sex with her ex-boyfriends and even the nude photos she took for him. And how he was the only guy she had been with.

I focused and put my phone number into her head and told her to send me the picture she had taken. Almost as fast as I did that she pulled out her phone and sent me ten nude photos of herself. Looking at the pictures It was amazing she truly did have a beautiful body.

I looked around to learn more about everyone in my class. It's amazing how much you can learn about someone from looking into their mind and finding out their deep dark secret.

Most of the people were normal, but some had me in shock, The jock that was the lady's man was into guys, the quiet shy boy that sat in the back of the class was having sex with his mother. The good religious girl that everyone thought was waiting to get married to have sex was in a free-use relationship with her mom dad and brothers.

I needed to see how far I can make someone do what I wanted. So I told Heather to go back to her apartment after class and wait for me there.

I was nervous as class was coming to an end. But as it did I saw Heather get up and head out of class. I followed her to the parking lot and saw her get into her car. I let her go home first, I got to her apartment and knocked on her door.

I heard her ask " who is it, " I told her it was " Ben ". She opened the door and let me in. As I got into her apartment, her expression changed and she looked at me and asked what I was doing there.

I remember I told her to go home and wait for me but that was it. I quickly put it into her mind that she asked me to come by and how she wanted me so bad it was making her crazy.

Heather pushed onto me and put her lips to mine and kissed me with passion, as her hands started to work on my pants. I put my hands on her ass and squeezed, how I have dreamed about doing this for so long.

She reached down and started on my pants and broke our kiss. Heather looked down and smiled, she quickly dropped down to her knees and pulled my pants down.

She took my cock into her mouth and sucked hard and deep I felt my cock hit the back of her throat so quickly as she started to take me in and out. I was hard as she worked her tongue around my cock.

She got up and took my hand and took me to her room. She told me it has been a while since she had gotten fucked and never with a cock this big, so let's take it easy at first.

She pushed me down onto the bed and got on top and slowly started sliding down on my cock. She took as much as she could before she started going back up. Within a few minutes, my cock was covered in her sweet pussy juice. How I have jerked off dreamed of this for so long and now it was happening.

She started to go faster and was taking more of my cock. She was so wet, her room was filled with the sounds of our body hitting and her wet pussy getting fucked.

Heather Dug her nails into my chest hard as she had her first orgasm. And I felt her pussy start to spasm and squeeze hard around my dick.

I let her ride out her orgasm before I flipped her onto her back and started to fuck her hard and fast, she was a screamer moaning loudly and telling me to fuck her harder which I was more than happy to do. I pushed her into a bigger orgasm than the first.

Heather wrapped her legs around my waist and held me there as she come and this time dug her nails into my back and bite me on my solder. I kissed her neck and sucked on it leaving a big hickey after I was done.

I took her breast in my hand and pinched her nipples before sucking on them. Heather had nice tits about a C cup that was perfect for me. I looked down Between us and saw the mess her pussy had made on my dick and was loving it.

Heather was only the third girl I have ever been with. And she was the loudest and wettest one.

I pulled out of her and looked at my dick covered in her thick white cum all over my dick and told her " look at the mess you made".

She quickly apologize and Without a second thought, she took my dick into her mouth and sucked my dick clean of all her juices.

I told her to bend over, I got behind her as she did and pushed back into her. I fuck her and got a good rhythm going. She was loving the way I was fucking her and how deep I was getting and she kept pushing her large ass back onto me as I pushed into her.

I give her ass a good smack that had she go crazy. As I smacked she called me Daddy and she said " to fuck her hard and smack that ass harder daddy". I was shocked at all the dirty things she was saying to me.

I fuck her hard for several more minutes and smacked her ass as well before I pulled out and come into her mouth and she swallow everything down.

We lay there Breathing heavily and catching our breath. Heather got up and got us some water. And told me she was going to take a shower, I told her I wasn't done and she could do that after I was done fucking her again.

As I got hard again I asked her if she had any lube but she did have any, I told her to get me some oil. As she come back with so baby oil. I told her to bend over again. And that she was going to remember me forever, I dropped some oil on her little asshole and some on my dick.

Heather was scared, as I rubbed the head of my cock against her virgin asshole before I slowly pushed the head in. She let out a scream and had her eyes closed and was holding onto her bedsheets as I pushed more into her tight little ass.

I got halfway into her and could see she was crying loudly from the pain. I stopped and smacked her ass hard and asked her " do you want me to stop or are you going to be a good girl for daddy". She looked up at me with tears in her eyes " am a good girl daddy I can take it ".

I held her hips tighter " get ready baby girl here comes to the rest of daddy's dick" I pushed hard into her ass, and got a crying scream out of her as I did.

I held my dick there for a moment before I start to fuck her. I started slow but quickly was fuck her hard. Heather was moaning and started to like it.

I was pulling out to the tip of my cock and pushing back into her. I fucked her hard and after a while I fell up her ass with my cum. I slowly pulled out and laid back down next to her. " how did you like your first anal baby girl?"

Heather looked at me crying " I didn't like it " " that's to bad good girls like getting their ass fucked hard, and we're going to make you a good girl that likes getting her ass fucked by daddy right?" " yes daddy " was all she could say.

As I got ready to leave, I looked at her lying in bed, I kiss her on her head and told her " you belong to me now, and that hockey on your nick and the ass full of cum Proofs it"

I told her she couldn't fuck anyone without my permission.

As I left Heather's apartment, I was amazed at what I made her do. With no more school for the next few week, I had nothing but time on my hands to see what the limits of my new power were going to be.

I knew that Heather had a sexy mom that had recently gotten divorced. And if she was anything like her daughter she was going to have an ass full of cum soon too.

I got home at around 6:30 pm. Mom was home and making dinner, I went and kiss her and said hello. Mom told me diner was going to be ready in 30 minutes. I went up to my room to get cleaned up. I got back down for dinner as mom was setting the table.

Throughout dinner, I looked into mom's mind and found out she had only been with dad her whole life. And was lonely but didn't want to date anymore after all the bad experiences she had, but one of the surprises I found out was that mom and one of her girlfriends had been having sex for the last two years. Mom had gotten a big collection of toys that they played with almost every day. And the next one was that Mom had sexual thoughts about me over the years but was too scared to do anything about it.

As I helped her clean up after dinner. I put it into her mind to come and check on me later that night. I had always thought mom was sexy and how good it would be to fuck her and now it was going to happen if she liked it or not.

I went back to my room after helping mom clean up. And sat down on my bed with only my boxers on and waited for mom. I heard her knocking on my door and told her to come in.

Mom come into my room and was in her pajamas ready for bed. She come over and sat down next to me. We talked for several minutes before I put the thought in her mind to suck my dick. Mom had a blank expression for a minute before she smiled at me.

Mom laid down next to me. She started to kiss me as she got on top. Mom gradually kissed her way down my body, kissing down the side of my neck, softly biting and sucks as she went down. Mom ran her tongue and kissed me slowly down my chest to my stomach. Mom pulled off my boxers.

Mom take my cock in her hand and lowered her head and licked and kissed my dick a couple of times before she took the head of my cock into her mouth. She let out a pleasurable moan around my cock as she took more of my cock in her mouth. Her mouth feels so wonderful so wet and warm. I got so hard as She slowly worked me down her mouth and to her throat, my balls finally hit her chin. She started working my cock up and down as she get into a rhythm bobbing her head. I felt mom's tits against my legs.

Mom Continued this for several minutes as I lay there in bed. As I felt my cock start to swell inside her mouth. I know I was going to cum soon.

I held her head and started to increase my throating into her mouth, I could wait any longer I was going to cum. I felt the pressure start to build.

I'm going to cum I yelled as I felt my cum rush through my cock. I come deep into her throat and mouth and she started to swallow my sweet cum down. I groaned and moaned as I come, and I feel my cock jerk with every shoot.

Mom sucks on my dick harder. She swallowed every last drop, she was sucking my cock dry. I had to tell her to stop, as she stopped and gasped for air as she got done and laid next to me.

I quickly fell asleep as mom Coddled next to me. I woke up the next morning to an empty bed and the smell of Bacon. I got down to the kitchen and saw mom there only in her robe. I went over and hugged her from behind and pushed my morning wood between her firm ass cheeks. Mom gives her ass a quick shake and leaned back onto me. I kissed her neck and told her good morning.

We sat down to breakfast as I started to eat. mom told me she was sorry for last night and didn't know what come over her but was happy with what happened. I too her I was happy with everything that happened last night too. We made so small talk as we ate breakfast.

As I got to my room to get charged. Mom come in and asked what my plans were for the day.

I told her I didn't have any but would love to continue where we left off last night. If she was ok with that. Mom told me to give her some time to get cleaned up and come to her room in 30 minutes.

I took a shower myself and sat in my room waiting for her. finally, I heard her call for me.

I got to mom's room and saw her in bed naked waiting for me. I got on top of mom and kissed her on her soft lips before I slowly worked my way down her amazing body.

I work my way down mom's torso, she arched her back as my kisses passed her navel to her now clean-shaven pussy. I Inhaled her sweet aroma. Her pussy looked so inviting I can see she was starting to get wet, her lips were swollen I licked my way to her slit from the bottom to the top. I had no difficulty finding her hard little clit. I started exploring her pussy with my tongue. Mom moaned and screamed as I worked her pussy. She started crying out louder and louder, She reached down and pulled my head into her and clamped her legs tightly around me, and let out a very loud scream as she starts flooding my face with her first orgasm of the day. I licked my tongue on her sensitive nub and get another loud moan out of mom.

I got up on my knees and got close to her. I rubbed my cock against her wet pussy and lined up the tip of my cock to her wet opening. I lifted Mom's legs to my shoulders as I slowly pushed into her, she was tight, I had a little difficulty sliding into her at first but as I got halfway into her she opens up for me. She clenched at first but quickly relaxes. I slowly pull out and push back in. After several minutes, I get into a good rhythm of pulling out and sliding back in feeling my hip pressed against her. As I pick up my speed, mom met my downward thrusts with her upward thrust. Mom's moans had gotten louder and longer, which turned into screams every time the tip of my cock hit her cervix. Slamming into her, she let out a scream and had another big orgasm. I stop to let her ride it out, mom told me to pull out and lay down.

as I lay down on her bed Mom placed her legs over me. She reaches down and grabs my hard cock, lines it up, and slowly lowered herself on my dick. She places her hand on my chest and slowly starts moving up and down. I reach up and cup her tits and play with her nipples. As mom started to go faster I grabbed onto her hips and hold on. As time passes, we both get close; I announce that I was going to cum, and mom went faster and told me to cum with her.

As mom kept up her speed, I feel my cock pulsing inside her I moaned and squeezed her hips harder as I start shooting rope after rope of my hot cum into my mom's pussy. As mom felt the first shot of cum hit her inside. She froze and her pussy started to squeeze me tighteras her nails dug into my chest and she had another big orgasm. As we both finished she fell on top of me as both of us were breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath mom kissed me and told me she has wanted this for so long.

This was Turning out to be the best Christmas present I ever got, and I couldn't wait to see what else or who else I can do next.

Thank you for taking time out to read my story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it...