The Christmas Shoes

Story Info
An erotic FemDom piece in the spirit of holiday movies.
2k words
4.32
7.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Christmas Shoes: Another Fun Fetishy Hallmark Holiday Movie

It was December and it was pouring rain. It was a cold rain too, the temperature was in the mid 30's and had it been a few degrees colder it would be snowing. The drops were splattering off my umbrella and going everywhere, I was soaking wet and dreaming of a hot cup of coffee and some dry clothes awaiting me at home. I was cursing myself for not taking a taxi or calling an Uber but the rain hadn't been that bad when I left my office and my condo wasn't that far.

The Christmas decorations were everywhere and the city was covered in colorful twinkling lights, garland and bows, photos of Santa Claus and decorated trees. I was in a festive mood because we had just had our annual holiday lunch and gift exchange. Some people took it seriously while others gave more gag type gifts. I had contributed a nice bottle of wine that the head of HR had chosen and I had randomly picked a gift card to a local sex shop that I think an IT guy had brought. It was random and anonymous so I have no idea who the pervert with the sense of humor was. I wasn't planning on using it though, that wasn't my type of store to shop in. Maybe I would save it for next year's gift swap? That would be the epitome of irony, the nerdy uptight company accountant giving a sex shop gift card for a holiday gift exchange. The company had also given everyone a $50 Amazon gift card and I was looking forward to buying some books for myself. I was lost in thought, blindly walking home on auto pilot, and thinking about the juxtaposition of my happiness for the holidays and the miserable weather. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a woman holding a handwritten sign on a soaked piece of cardboard. The words were smeared from the rain but I could make out her message.

"I need money for work shoes. Please help. Merry Christmas."

I don't normally help people begging for money with signs but I was feeling generous. I think I felt bad for the woman because she was standing in the rain, her clothing saturated and she was asking for money for work shoes. I grabbed the Amazon gift card out of my pocket and handed it to the woman.

"I hope this helps...Merry Christmas."

Her eyes lit up at what I thought was a simple gesture.

"Oh thank you Sir, this certainly will. Thank you so much."

I walked the last few blocks with a smile on my face. Max the doorman at my building commented on my grin as he held open the door. I took the elevator up to my 22nd floor unit and was trying to decide whether to make the coffee first or change into sweats and a t-shirt as I unlocked the door. Dry clothing won out as I emptied the pockets of my khakis and chucked them into the hamper. Something black and yellow caught my eye amongst my wallet, keys and iPhone.... it was an Amazon gift card. My heart sank, my attempted good deed sullied by the thought that the woman must be thinking what an asshole I am. It was totally an accident of course, it was raining, there were 2 gift cards in my pocket and I must have given her the one to the sex shop. But she seemed so happy by it? Perhaps she was just being polite at being given anything? I had to make this right so I got dressed, grabbed the correct gift card and ran the few blocks back to where I had seen the woman. I was working on what I would say to her. A humble apology and hand her the correct gift card then be on my way back home. She was nowhere in sight though. I asked a police officer if he had seen a woman holding a sign asking for money recently.

"All over the city bud, it's really a shame."

He wasn't helpful but I noticed a soaked piece of cardboard with black smeared letters sticking out of a garbage can. It was her sign. I had to hope that someone had helped her and that she hadn't just given up. I walked home in a less joyful mood and Max noticed that too. Took the elevator up to my condo and didn't notice the small watery shoe prints in front of my door as I unlocked it, high heeled boot type prints. I went to make my coffee when I sensed someone else in my condo.

"Hello...is anyone here?"

I turned on the lamp in my living room and there was a scantily clad woman sitting on my couch. I jumped back in surprise

"Who are you? How did you get in here? I'm calling the police."

I went to grab my cell phone but she was quickly on top of me. She was very strong and the next thing I knew I was on my living room floor hogtied with cuffs and ropes.

"Take whatever you want just please don't hurt me."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Well technically that's not true, but I'm really here to thank you."

"Thank me?"

The mysterious woman could tell I looked confused.

"Don't you remember me?" She asked as she walked towards me her black stiletto boot inches from my face. "Look at these beautiful work shoes I was able to get because of the gift card you gave me." She clapped her hands together in glee. "I could have bought a similar pair off Amazon but prime would have taken a few days to get them to me."

"How did you know about the other gift card?"

"It's the holiday season, mixups and fate happen all the time. Haven't you seen any of those cheesy movies? Enough chit chat though. Just know that I'm not going to hurt you too badly, you might even enjoy it and you need to start by kissing my boots as a reward for getting them for me."

"Why would I do that?"

"1. because I told you to." The mysterious woman said as she smacked my ass with a riding crop that I suddenly noticed that she was holding. "And 2. Because I know you're secretly a foot guy and you really want to. I know all about you and how you fantasize about the women in your office who wear heels or sandals in the summer."

"Since you know so much about me, how about sharing something about yourself?"

Smack smack, two more slaps on my ass with the crop.

"All you need to know is follow my orders, speak only when spoken to and your only response is yes Mistress Claus, no Mistress Claus or Thank you Mistress Claus. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress Claus."

"Good boy. I believe I told you to do something that you haven't done yet."

I leaned forward and tried to kiss her right boot but she pulled it away from me. Then she put it near me but pulled it away again when I tried to kiss it. My deepest darkest fantasies were flying through my mind now, this was like a scene out of the FemDom porn I sometimes watched. I wanted to do this but was too afraid and ashamed. Smack smack smack, 3 more smacks of the crop as she pulled her boot away again. She tired of this game and left her boot in my face as I began to plant kisses on the smooth black vinyl. She then rubbed the toe of her boot all over my face and decided that she wanted me to deep throat her heel. Mistress Claus shoved the thin heel as far into my mouth as she could then thrusted it in and out and giggled every time I gagged. After a few minutes of me gagging and slobbering on the heel she decided to untie me.

"Thank you Mistress Claus" I said as I stretched and let the blood flow around my body.

"I never said you could stand. Always kneel in my presence."

"Yes Mistress Claus."

I dropped to my knees.

"I changed my mind. Stand up and strip...quickly."

"Yes Mistress.."

Whack she hit me again with the crop.

"Just shut the fuck up and take off your clothes."

I stripped quickly then received 5 smacks with the crop because I didn't fold my clothes properly. She sat on my couch and extended her leg and had me lick and kiss my way up her thigh high boot. I could see the tops of black fishnet stockings above her boots. I received more crop smacks because I kissed her stocking by accident.

"Remove my boots bitch boy."

"Yes Mistress Claus."

I quickly pulled down the side zippers and slid the boots off her amazing legs and perfectly pedicured feet. I was ordered to kiss and lick her feet and suck her toes. I really liked her alternating red and green polished toes that had mini candy canes on them. She loved to hear me gag so she forced her entire foot into my mouth and moved it in and out. She wanted a foot massage so I did my best to rub her feet to her liking. Apparently I didn't do a good job so she ordered me over her lap for a spanking. She started with her hand then moved to the crop. I could feel my asscheeks warming up.

"Oooh a nice red ass, the same color as Santa's suit."

She spanked me a few more times then decided that she wanted more intimate worship. I was ordered to lay on the floor and she attached nipple clamps that were connected by a metal chain. The clamps hurt as they bit into my pink flesh. Mistress Claus straddled me and as I looked up I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties and her slit was shaved smooth. She lowered her pussy to my face and ordered me to lick as she smothered me. I could tell how well I was doing by how hard she was yanking the nipple clamp chain. She would quickly raise her body to allow me air then sit down again. She smelled amazing, a cross between pine trees and cinnamon and she tasted like gingerbread. I could tell that she was close to cumming because she was writhing on my face, her thighs were crushing the sides of my head and she pulled the nipple clamp chain so hard that they came off. I ignored the pain and kept at the task at hand, licking this holiday Goddess. She moaned, screamed and cried out as a powerful orgasm blew through her body. She flooded my face with her juices...yep gingerbread flavored and ordered me to lick her clean. I'm not sure if it was intentional but she enjoyed my clean up licking and soon achieved a second less powerful but still loud orgasm. I was feeling woozy from the lack of oxygen and I think I passed out under her pussy. When I came to, I was still naked and laying on the floor. My nipples and ass were red and sore but now there was a clear chastity device with a red bow attached around my cock and balls and secured by a strange padlock with no keyhole. There was a note on my end table under a steaming hot cup of coffee.

Dear Christmas Bitch,

Thank you for the boots and the fun. I hope it lived up to everything you've fantasized about. I've decided to keep you in chastity... for now. Perhaps if you stay on the naughty list I'll pay you a return visit before Christmas and remove it. Enjoy your coffee, I know you didn't get a chance to have it before.

Sincerely,

Mistress Claus.