The Chronicles of Lars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eventually had an epiphany that caused me to reassess my choice of major. I didn't need a psychologist to convince me that my pursuit of a PT degree was for all the wrong reasons. I realized that I'd picked that career path not because I wanted to help athletes heal, but because it put me in close contact with these male studs to give them pleasure (not that there's anything wrong with that per se). I ended up switching majors but despite having to give up being a student trainer, the texts still kept coming and I had no problem hooking up with hot guys.

By the time I graduated from college, I had morphed from being a relatively inexperienced scrawny little twink into a cum-crazed (dealer's choice on where you shoot it) cock-hungry size queen (the bigger the better) and a power bottom. I love slurping on big fat dicks and getting fucked but if you plan on breeding my tight ass, you'd better plan on earning your stripes because I'm going to make you work for it.

After I graduated in 2008, I took a year off and sucked and fucked my way through Europe. I started off in Mykonos and worked my way through the boys of Budapest, the men of Malta then both in Ibiza. When the seasons changed, I moved onto the awesome gay scenes in Berlin, Amsterdam and London before exploring my Viking heritage in Scandinavia. Being multilingual (I know a few) and comfortable traveling alone in foreign countries (hostels are great for hooking up), I still struggled to order a beer in some countries but I found that being queer is a universal language. Either way, I never went thirsty and was always able to feed my hunger.

I knew I wanted to explore the world as my career and that led me to apply for a job as a flight attendant as soon as I made it back to Minnesota. My home-state airline was a natural fit since they flew to some coveted destinations. I'd like to think they hired me because of my good looks but I'm sure the fact that I'm multilingual didn't hurt either. And I know it helped when they started scheduling me on some of the more choice international routes.

A year after I joined, my airline merged with another to create the world's largest carrier and soon after that I found myself based out of JFK. Even though I had low seniority, I somehow always managed to snag some great routes on my schedule that took me to countries all over the world. When I wasn't flying for work, I was using my airline benefits to travel any place I could when space was available.

Now, at the ripe ol' age of 34, I'm still flying and I consider myself a sort of travel savant having been to at least 65 countries at last count, many more than once. I was gifted with chiseled Scandinavian facial features to go with my thick shock of blond hair and my piercing blue eyes.

I work out like I always did and manage to stay in good shape considering the perils of my travelling profession. Whenever I have a layover, I always hit the gym first to keep up with my workout regimen and to keep any jet lag at bay. Plus, it's a great way to meet fit and attractive guys.

So in case you're wondering, I've never been in a serious relationship although at one time I thought I was in love with Sven. But seeing that his was my first cock, I'm quite certain I'd fallen in love with the lust. I've had other opportunities (and offers) from a few people I've met on my travels but I figure they're going to want me to remain true to only them and I don't see myself being able to live up to that promise. For now, I'll stay single and in the hunt.

One of the things I started doing when I began my traveling adventures is to keep journals to chronicle everything about the places I visit, the people I meet, the food I eat and the knowledge I've gained along the road less traveled. The notes I keep are meticulous and no detail is too small (or large) to capture for posterity.

I've met some incredible people along the miles and have had some amazing experiences that have left indelible marks on my soul. But at the end of the day, the journey is part of the experience. So, after roaming extensively over the last 13 or so years I've put together a few vignettes of some of the places I've been to, and more importantly, some of the men I've met along the way. I've tried to keep them in chronological order and they cover my gap year after college as well as my travels as a flight attendant.

I hope you enjoy my travel stories and remember!

***

The End

Thank you for reading my chronicles - I hope you enjoyed them. So what are some of your favorite travel places? I always look forward to your input, comments and ratings!

12