The Comic-Con Connection Ch. 01

Story Info
Chloe Bennet and Elizabeth Henstridge visit a glory hole.
7.8k words
4.1
9.2k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Author's Note: Okay, first time doing a glory hole story, make sure to let me know in the comments how it went and what you all thought of it!

Codes: MF, M+F, Cons, Oral, Cum shot

*****

"Wait, so what do we do?" Elizabeth Henstridge, the English actress who played Simmons on the hit ABC show Agents of SHIELD asked her friend and co-star Chloe Bennet as they walked through the various background parts of the San Diego Convention Centre and towards a small, more secluded part of the centre. The woman, dressed in a long flowing flowery summer dress was curious as to just what Chloe had signed them up for and while she trusted Chloe, the idea did sound like a wild and crazy one.

Chloe just looked over her shoulder and smiled before shaking her head and grabbing hold of Liz by her wrist. Chloe didn't seem like she was scared or worried, she actually looked like she was enjoying herself. Liz stole a couple of glances over at Chloe and while the Asian-American woman was dressed similarly to Liz, she had rolled for some black leather pants and a wine red top complete with a black under vest. Chloe was wearing a big pair of sunglasses that did hide her gaze but the way Chloe was smiling did put Liz at some sort of ease.

"It's simple Liz, we just have to show up and do what they say."

"Yeah, but what are we doing?"

Chloe stopped in her tracks and turned to look at her co-star. Looking around the thin corridor, the actress who played Daisy on the show moved over to take Liz's body in her hands and pulled the actress of Simmons right over to her and placed her own peach coloured lips right onto Liz's ruby red ones. The kiss was enough to silence Liz's questions and she almost melted into the embrace. Her hands came up to stroke against Chloe's sides before running down to her round ass and giving it a squeeze. The kiss broke and the two looked at each other before the more confident woman smirked at her English co-star and took hold of her by the wrist.

"You're going to love it." Was all Chloe said before she started guiding the other woman towards their destination. The two continued and it was soon that they were reaching the end of the corridor that had a lone door. Walking up to it, Chloe rapped her knuckles against the door, knocking on it before taking a step back and looking over to Elizabeth. Chloe's face was in a near permanent grin and the idea of a Comic-Con gloryhole had the young woman very excited and eager to experience it.

The door rolled open and the two were greeted by a tall, muscular man who was dressed in a black polo shirt and matching formal trousers. He looked at the two women and offered them a curt nod before taking a step backwards to invite them in.

The two women walked through the doorway and into the inside of the room, that seemed to be more like a photography studio rather than a convention room. The duo were then greeted by the sight of a tall, cylindrical construct in the middle of it. Looking at it, Liz just had more questions and while she was being led into the room by Chloe and getting closer and closer to the strange thing in the middle of the room. Liz looked it up and down and she could see that around the middle of the building there was a selection of small holes that had covers over them.

"What are they?" Liz asked, pointing towards them before inspecting the construct, looking it up and down. "And what is that?"

"Just roll with it babe." Chloe said with a shrug of her shoulders, walking to the front of the strange construct and moving to a door that was cut into the middle of it. The construct wasn't overly tall, it was maybe seven foot tall and it was wide enough for maybe two people to step into, and those two people would have plenty of room to move around in as well. The inside of the construct was a pearly white colouring and the floor was made of a carpet that looked pretty comfy and there was also two pieces of what looked like foam padding resting directly opposite the two women.

Following Chloe inside, Liz looked around the inside of the strange new room before almost comically scratching at the back of her head as if she was in a cartoon and displaying confusion.

"What is this?" Liz asked, breaking the temporary silence as she looked around the room and then back to her friend, lover and co-star. Chloe, however, wasn't listening and was already moving over to the foam padding, picking it up and tossing one of the pads over to Liz.

"You never heard of a glory hole Lizzie?" The other woman asked, a wide grin on her beautiful face as she grabbed her own foam pad and moved over to one side of the room. Dropping the pad down to the floor, Chloe got down on her knees in front of the four holes and looked over her shoulder to Lizzie. "Come on, just a couple of hours, some cocks to suck and jerk off and we each net a cool million and Agents of Shield gets another season. Sounds perfect right?"

Liz was quiet while she listened, and processed, just what Chloe had said to her. Was this really how it worked? Her mind was racing at a mile a minute before she finally found a way to at least bring up something that resembled a reasonable question.

"But what about diseases and stuff? We don't even know who's on the other side of the wall!"

"The whole thing is done by a lottery e-Mail check. All the people on the other side of the wall are selected at random, gotten in touch with and they have to provide a medical record to show they're clean. The only thing we won't know is who they are. Simple as that." Chloe said with a shrug.

"If you don't want to keep going, just hit that button there next to the door and the thing gets paused... I don't think you will though." Chloe added, smiling wickedly as a series of short bell chimes rang out inside of the studio. "They're getting ready to bring them in. Just use the pad there and kneel down in front of the holes and wait for some dicks to come through." Chloe added, her tone was matter of fact and the pair seemed like they were locked in on what they were going to do.

Elizabeth looked at Chloe as she turned back to face the small holes that would soon be provided dicks for them and then, the English actress looked over to the door and the large red button that was connected to the door. Looking back to her own pad, Elizabeth was quiet for a moment before she decided just what she was going to do. Walking over to her side of the room, Elizabeth Henstridge placed her foam padding down in the middle of the arc of holes and dropped to her knees in front of the holes.

There were mere moments being shared between the two women and electricity had started to build inside of the construct, the glory hole, as Elizabeth thought to herself. Still on her knees in front of the holes, Liz casually shifted herself from side to side before settling down in front of the holes and looking at the four of them.

Wetting her lips slowly, Liz let a sigh escape from her mouth before her ears perked up at the sounds coming from the other side of the glory hole. A moment passed and the two could hear a set of noises from the other side before a sound of what Liz could only imagine was a set of the men walking up to the small holes in front of the two women.

Chloe licked her lips and took her sunglasses up off of her face and pushed them up onto her forehead and into her long brown hair while the sounds of men on the other side of the wall getting into place. Her big brown eyes watched the small hole in front of her face and as soon as the dick in front of her face became apparent, Chloe licked her lips and moved her face forward and opened her mouth to suck on the cock in front of her.

Chloe looked over the dick as she moved to suck on it. The dick was a decent size, looked nicely thick and was going to be enough to please her. The dick had a series of bumps towards the base of it and she could see that the head had a nice shade of purple to the head that was just as thick for the length of dick. Chloe couldn't see the balls but the dick did look good enough for her to at least start on. Opening her mouth up, Chloe moved her face forward and clamped her mouth down around the head of the cock and started to move her mouth forward.

Liz looked over her shoulder to see that Chloe had already started to suck down on the first cock that had appeared from the hole. Looking back to her own set of holes, Liz waited and waited before the two holes near to where her hands were rolled open and she was greeted by a series of two dicks. The hole in the middle that was currently empty, was no doubt for the one for her mouth but while she had no guest in that hole, Liz lifted her hands up and wrapped her palms around the two dicks, slowly sliding both her left and right hands up and down along the length as she got used to handling the two stranger dicks in her hands.

Licking her lips and carefully biting down on her bottom lip, Liz gently squeezed on the two dicks, listening to the groans from the other side of the wall. As she settled into the jerking off, she had to admit, she was actually rather enjoying the whole thing as it unfolded. Sure, this was nowhere near what she would normally do for a fun day out but the whole thing was so wild and unlike her that that was in fact enough for her to consider it fun!

Chloe pressed her lips down firmly around the shaft and as she pushed the flat of her tongue up flat against the underside of the first cock she had at her disposal, Chloe was more than happy to lick her way up and down all while the man she was toying with was enjoying himself. Chloe placed the palms of her hands against the wall to steady herself all while she moved her lips up and down. Pressing her mouth down and making a tight seal for her to suck on the cock, Chloe moaned around the thick pole in her mouth and that only brought another moan from the man whose cock she was sucking. The hole on her left slid open and a long, black cock appeared for her to grasp.

Nodding her head as best as she could do with the dick in her mouth, Chloe wrapped her left hand around the base of the dick and started to stroke her hand up and down on it while her lips tightened around the big dick in her mouth. While her lips moved up and down, her hand started to develop a steady pace of sliding up and down, experimenting with the touch and feel of the hard black dick in her hand.

Liz had never even considered doing anything like this before she had met Chloe or even in her life in general but with her lips wrapped around a dick and stroking both of the hard cocks that were throbbing from her touch and the one that was in her mouth surged with arousal. Liz pushed her lips down, to the point where she was certain that her lipstick would have smeared against the shaft as she moved her face up and down, slowly letting the prick nudge against the top of her throat and prompting a soft cough from one of the stars of Agents of Shield but not that it would stop her as she moved her face up and down on the shaft.

Slowly pulling her lips up off of the cock, Liz heard a groan from the man on the other side of the wall which made her wonder if he was close. Looking at the cock bob with almost a raw energy, Liz ran her tongue around the head of the cock and much to her surprise it throbbed once more before it burst and the man on the other side of the wall started to cum.

Chloe had been working hard on the three cocks in front of her, and as she knelt down in front of the three men who had no idea who she was, Chloe heard a noise from the other side of the booth and as she turned to look at what Liz was getting up to, Chloe was surprised by both of the cocks she was stroking started to cum. Looking down at the two dicks she was jerking, Chloe grinned and continued to pump her hands up and down, stroking them up and down and encouraging any more cum to run from the dicks. Watching them twitch and surge, almost in defeat, the American woman happily let them fall from her hands and placed her palms flat against the wall of the curved shelter while she doubled down on sucking the cock she had in her mouth.

Liz heard that Chloe was working her way through the dicks she was dealing with and while the paler skinned woman hadn't considered it a challenge for the two but looking over to where Chloe was and seeing that she was now down two different dicks and she had only got one of the cocks on her side to cum it did give the woman something to work towards. Sliding her mouth away from the cock that had came, covering her chin and a few errant ropes over the side of her face as well.

The way the cum stuck to her face was something new for the woman and while her hands pumped up and down, stroking the two lengths in the palms of her hands and much to her surprise, the cock in her right hand started to cum as well. Her lips came up off of the prick in her mouth and she opened her lips to catch some of the ropes being fired.

Stroking her lips up and down on the dick she was sucking, Chloe's eyes watched as the two cocks that she had already emptied came away from the two holes to the left and right of where Chloe was kneeling. The holes were empty for a few moments before two new lengths slid inside of the holes and the woman who played the role of Skye on the show smiled around the dick and took hold of the two new white dicks. These new lengths were nowhere near as thick or big as the ones she had already dealt with but one was actually a decent length. Her mouth slipped down just a little bit further and as her lips tightened around the dick, Chloe was surprised to feel it start to tremor and shake and she knew what was happening. The woman closed her eyes and pushed her mouth down just a little bit further as the man inside of her mouth orgasmed.

Liz was getting to work with the three cocks on her side of the glory hole. Stroking her hands up and down the two new cocks, she could hear some of the men being surprised at the touch of Liz and the way her hand felt. Stroking the two cocks and then sucking on the dick inside of her mouth, the actress was surprised at just how the dicks were in front of her and how they felt while she touched them and sucked on them. Stroking the two cocks and sucking on the one in front of her face, Liz had never really thought of doing anything like this before but as she got into it, the woman really settled into what Chloe had wanted the two actresses to do.

Swallowing down the load that had been fired into her mouth, Chloe smiled down on the dick before pulling her mouth off and focusing on the cocks in her hands. Stroking the two dicks, Chloe wondered whether they would be able to feel the loads of the other cocks she had previously been dealing with. The sounds of the three men groaning for her on the other side of the wall made it sound like either they couldn't or they just didn't care. Opening her eyes and stealing a glance of Liz taking some more cocks onto the other side of the shelter.

Bobbing her head up and down, moving faster and faster and stroking the cocks quicker and quicker as well, Chloe and Liz seemed to strike up a psychic agreement to keep the competition going and the slightly more tanned woman worked on trying to make all three of the men on her side of the wall start to cum from her stroking and sucking. Chloe closed her eyes and focused on sucking the cock while her hands pumped up and down, stroking at them while her tongue brushed against the vein of the cock in her mouth.

The actress who played Simmons on the Agents of SHIELD show continued to suck on another dick that had slipped through the hole and while she jerked her hands up and down. The remnants of the first guy she had sucked to an orgasm ran down her face and towards her chin while she continued to pump her hands up and down on the two new dicks. Her eyes were shut while she sucked on the cock between her lips, the two in her hands were already twitching with energy and as much as she wanted to be able to cup and stoke the balls, Liz was busy working on deepthroating the cock. Pushing herself up off of her knees and forcing her mouth towards the wall of the glory hole and making her mouth have to take the dick further into her mouth and towards the top of her throat.

With the cum running down her arms, Chloe started to double down on the cocks in her hands, stroking them up and down while she wasn't as concerned with deepthroating the dick but she was ready to get the guy to cum down her throat as well. Looking over to the side of the thin chamber so she could spy what her co-star was doing, Chloe was surprised to see that the two dicks Liz was stroking were already cumming over her as well. The ropes of cum fired from the two dicks and were almost aimed directly at Liz's face. Chloe wasn't happy that the three dicks she was dealing with hadn't cum yet and while she sucked on the newest cock in the chamber, Chloe pushed her tongue up and all over the smaller dick that was now in her mouth. Fidgeting from side to side, Chloe smiled to herself again. She was having a lot of fun!

Having two new loads fired over her, Liz worked herself up and down on the cock between her lips as she let go of the cocks and felt the thick, creamy loads ran down her arms and towards her elbows. She let go of the two cocks so they were free to move away and get replaced. Sucking up and down, Liz was surprised when the cock throbbed and he started to cum. Closing her lips down and pushing her mouth down so that she could swallow it down, Liz felt a sense of pride wash over her as she was able to sit back and look at the three empty holes and see that it seemed like she was done with the cocks.

Looking up at the holes and watching and waiting, the brunette was surprised to see the three currently empty holes close down and it seemed to signal that she was done. Looking over her shoulder towards what Chloe was up to, the English woman was surprised to see that Chloe was dealing with one more dick and a final one that slipped through the hole.

Chloe knew she had 'lost' the competition that she was running with Liz but as she stroked and sucked on the cocks, Chloe worked herself on the double, stroking and sucking the three cocks she had in front of her. She could almost feel Liz's eyes on her but while she sucked and dealt with the last selection of cocks in front of her but she had no idea what the other woman was doing. Her hands pumped up and down and much to her surprise, they started to cum again but with her hands soaked with an existing load and the cock in her mouth, Chloe was stuck in her place on her knees.

Liz watched Chloe get to work on the three dicks and moved her hands over to the set of wet wipes that was sitting between the six holes on the walls and moved to grab hold of one of them. Running the small moist towel and washing her arms clean before grabbing her cellphone to use the camera, Liz swap the camera to the front facing screen, she inspected her face to see just how her face was covered in the loads that she had fired over her. Quickly dabbing at her face with the small towel, Liz wiped against the paper towel over her cheeks and chin, cleaning it up and making sure that her face was at least clean of some of the loads that had been shot over her skin.