The Computer Course Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grab that bag and we'll be off," she said standing and heading for the door.

"Shouldn't we say goodbye to Dave," I asked, edging past her towards the bed.

"I shouldn't bother," Helen warned quietly. "I shagged your supposedly inexhaustible friend to a standstill last night and when he couldn't get it up anymore he had an attack of conscience about you - I think he might be a bit embarrassed having to face you this morning. I've got his personal Email address if you want to drop him a line from home."

We got in the car and set off up the motorway. I drove in silence being still more than a little cowed. After a while Helen said, "You're punishment is over bye the way. You may also like to know that I have forgiven you completely - I can now fully understand why Dave seduced you so easily. If you want, from now on, I will be 100% faithful to you for the rest of our lives."

I started to mutter, 'Of course that's what I want' but my wife cut me off. With the note of authority in her voice that was now so familiar she said, "Wait until I tell you the alternative. I have enjoyed this trip more than I believed possible and I would very much like to see Dave again - he has pestered me for the same thing. I also think that you would like to come down alone to renew your friendship and a weekend of us sharing him might be fun. Such visits are bound to be rare and I can imagine that you have recently acquired tastes that you might need to satisfy between times. You have my permission to do so but if I ever find that you have had sex with another woman, then what you suffered this weekend will be like a slap on the wrist compared to what I will do to you. On my side, I will feel free to go with other men when and where I chose. I promise to be discreet and if you chose I will tell you everything that happens but, apart from Dave, I won't ever let you watch again. That's the deal - think about it and let me know which alternative you really want."

There was really nothing to consider. "You mean, not an open marriage but one with specific holes in the walls? I vote for that," I told her.

I was still suffering from severe sexual deprivation and the mental images inspired by my wife's words had turned my penis into a pulsating rod of white-hot iron in serious danger of spontaneous combustion. Helen chose this moment to rest her hand lightly on my thigh, triggering me to involuntarily twitch the vehicle into the adjoining lane. "Pull off at these services and park somewhere with a bit of privacy," she laughed. "I better do something about that thing between your legs before you kill the pair of us."