The Confessions of Stan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonder if dad ever assfucks you?" Cassie hissed down at Charlotte, and kissed the top of her head. Then, she glanced at Jaqueline. "Ha! Am I terrible for kinda wanting to shove her face up my twat right now?" she laughed. Charlotte cried out and vehemently tried shaking her head. 

"Fuck's sake, bitch..." Jaqueline chuckled and shook her head.

Even I coughed a disbelieving laugh. My sweat was trickling down, and my dick was literally vibrating in Charlotte's tight hole.

I was getting really close to getting my rocks off. I could tell my sweet daughter had inherited some traits from dear old dad. She looked almost violently horny now, one hand stuffed down her unbuttoned jeans, the other frantically rubbing at her breasts over her top. I'm very ashamed to admit this, but right there and then, I found myself kinda wishing she would take it off. I mean, shit, she was even pinching her nipples through the fabric, and I clearly saw how stiff they were.

She looked up and our eyes met. I think Jaqueline probably could tell I was quickly passing the point of no return. She sat upright and nudged Cassie with her hand, then nodded towards me. Cassie snickered anticipatingly. "Oh, you're gonna get it now, mommy!" she squealed.

Jaqueline made sure to catch my gaze. "Cum on her pretty little face, dad!" she urged, with a malicious grin. 

"Yes! Fuck!" roared Cassie. 

The bad girls then grabbed hold of poor Charlotte. They dragged her to her knees, making me groan as my dick was pulled out, and held her facing me. Jaqueline leaned back and resumed touching herself. Cassie gripped her mother's cheek steadily, her eyes gleaming sinfully.

Well, I couldn't hold it anymore. I staggered forward, frantically jerking my cock. Charlotte stared into my eyes, the moment before I came. My dick twitched and erupted, spurting cum on Charlotte's face. I roared, strained, as my jizz shot out and squirted on her cheeks, mouth, and chin.

Both Cassie and Jaqueline roared with triumphant laughter. "That was fucking awesome..." Cassie panted. She crawled off the bed and collected her clothes. 

Jaqueline was on her feet rather quickly, too. "Thanks for the help, daddy!" she cooed, and patted my arm. 

"Sure... no problem, sweetheart..." I puffed.

"We'll be seeing you later." Jaqueline growled at Charlotte. "Bye, mom! Love you!" Cassie sang, and laughed. Both girls were out of the room before I'd even caught my breath.

Charlotte lay herself down and panted heavily. I swallowed and started to gently untie the poor woman. She sighed and relaxed her limps. I took the gag off last. Charlotte looked up at me. 

"That...That was wild..." she gasped, and smiled happily. 

Shit, I still don't know who was the biggest freak in that room, let me tell you. I just sorta left her there--I didn't know what else to do, or say.

When I got home that evening, I was still shaken and confused. Shanelle even asked me if I was getting sick. I lied that everything was fine.

That whole thing really festered in my mind. Hell, that night I even jerked off thinking about it. I stroked and thought back to everything that happened. However, I caught myself imagining, what if Jaqueline had gotten undressed, too.

That kinda scared me. Got me really uncomfortable. Crap...

..............................

HARPER

After that whole thing with Charlotte, I obviously had a serious talk with Jaqueline. I gotta say it was one of my life's most strange and difficult conversations.

Jaqueline wasn't that keen to talk either, but we managed to get through it. We agreed not to do stuff like that again, and to never speak of it.

I also found out that the rumours about me were getting a bit widespread. Jaqueline had heard a lot of stuff, many of them true. Luckily, she seemed unaware about my dealings with her boyfriend and his mother.

After the talk, we were both kinda embarrassed. It was awkward between us for days, but somehow we found our way back to our usual father-daughter dynamic. I also got free from picturing her when I jerked off.

By the end of that week, I felt relieved. I did feel the need to get some sort of break, though. I decided to call my old acquaintance, Harper, up. She was happy enough to hear from me and we agreed to meet at her house at lunchtime that Friday.

Getting to Harper's mansion wasn't a big deal. I'd made that trip many times before. I left the second the clock struck twelve, and ran two red lights on my way over. I was already hard when I banged on her front door.

I expected to be greeted by Harper in all her glory. But that was not the case. Instead, I came face to face with that spoiled brat of hers.

"Aww, hell no!" Henry yelled, when he saw me.  

"Hey, kid," I gloated. "Your mom at home?" I tried not to laugh in his face, and managed to keep it at a smirk.

Now, I had anticipated Harper to be alone at home. Still, the sight of Henry gave me some smug satisfaction I just couldn't hide. Compared to everything I had been through lately, that last time with Harper seemed almost innocent now.

Henry was considerably less pleased, however. "Get the fuck out of here, man!" he snarled. He was evidently angry, but there was some worried fear in his eyes, as well.

"Don't be rude, sweetie," came a sultry woman's voice, from behind the young man.  

"Hello there, sexy!" I grinned, and rudely pushed myself past Henry and into the house.

"Hey there," purred Harper, and met me up with a grinding hug and a teasing kiss.   

"No! No!" whined Henry, and slammed the door.

Harper chuckled. "What's the matter, sweetie?" she cooed, in an exaggerated-motherly tone.

"What the fuck you think, mom?" Henry growled. He turned his furious gaze at me. "Listen, dude! We've got stuff to do. So you've gotta fucking bounce," he hissed, and pointed his thumb back at the door.

"Oh, this won't take long, sweetie," purred Harper, and scratched at my cheek with one fingernail.

"But we were gonna go look at a car for me!" Henry whimpered, sounding ten years younger.

Harper kissed me again, and slid her hand down my pants. "We are," she assured her son. "But, I need this first."

Her fingers gently grasped around my shaft. "Yeah, you do..." I groaned, quietly.

Henry grunted in frustration. "Fine, make it quick!" he snapped, and threw his arms up.

Harper giggled and started unbuttoning my pants. My meat was already out and in her hand, when Henry turned to storm off.

"Where do you think you're going, young man?" Harper snapped, sternly.  

Henry froze. "No..." he gasped, worriedly.

"Yeah." Harper purred. "You want me to go look at the car with you, then you come look at me first."

Henry turned on unsteady feet. His face had lost all colour, and there was even a tear in his eyes. "Mom...please..." he pleaded.

"Won't take long," Harper said. She turned and made towards the living room. "Get your clothes off, stud," she instructed me.

I chuckled, and grinned at Henry. Then I followed his mother and spread my clothes in a trail behind me.

I was naked when I entered the living room. Harper was down to her underwear by then. "Shit..." mewled Henry, from behind me.

"Quit your whining," Harper told him. She grinned. "Besides, I distinctly remember you liked it last time."

"I fucking did not..." Henry groaned.  

"Ha! Right..." I goaded him.  

"Fuck you..." the spoiled brat growled.

Harper barked a mean laugh. "I remember very well what you did last time, sweetie," she purred. "I think about it all the time. You know, when I touch myself," she added, with a wink and a kiss towards her horrorstruck son.

"Mom! What the fuck!?" Henry screamed. Harper laughed heartily. She unhooked her bra and with a playful, "Think fast!" and she threw it at Henry. He did not try to catch it.

Both me and Harper chuckled at the horrified kid. I reached out and cupped her firm tits. Rubbing my thumb on the nipples, and pinched them a bit when they'd stiffened.

Harper moaned, her head thrown back. She then slid her panties off and held them in one hand. "Hey, sweetie..." she purred. "Feel how wet your mother is." With that she flung the panties at Henry. They landed on his crossed arms and stayed there. The kid looked absolutely panicked.

I was still ashamed from my episode with Jaqueline. Probably, I hadn't fully worked through it, so I sorta 'decided' to take it out on Henry.

"You know, kid..." I started, with a growing grin. "Might be best if you gave those a sniff. Could be there'll be no car-shopping if you don't." I chuckled, and gave a dramatic shrug.

Harper roared a laugh and grabbed my cock. "Yes, do that..." she moaned at Henry, and started stroking me. "Shove my panties in that beautiful face of yours."

Henry whimpered. He sniveled, and almost sobbed. With a shaking hand, he lifted the wet panties to his face. They barely touched the tip of his nose, but still, what can I say? The kid actually did it. Harper cackled meanly, as her poor son got a whiff of her smell.

She turned around, her back towards Henry, and kissed me again. She was still frantically jerking my cock. I gleaned at Henry, just as he dropped his mom's panties to the floor.

I huffed a laugh, and smacked Harper's ass with my hand. I grabbed hold of the cheek and wiggled it about a bit. Henry stared and I met his eyes. "So, kid?" I started, with a spreading grin. "You ever picture this ass when you jack it?" I goaded, and nodded at Harper's cute behind.

"Woah!" Harper screamed with laughter. 

"No, I fucking don't! Fuck you, man!" Henry screamed, with disgusted horror. 

I just barked another laugh. This was fun.

Harper seemed to think so, too. She gave a horny growl and eagerly got down on her knees. "I'll give you something to picture, sweetie!" she winked at Henry. Then she stuck my dick in her mouth and started blowing.

The blowjob turned sloppy, quickly. Harper was sucking greedily and bobbing her head. I groaned and grunted, felt really fucking good.

After a while, she spat me out and jerked my soaked rod with her hands. "What are you waiting for?" she demanded from Henry. She gave him a stern, meaning look. "Get your dick out," she instructed, coolly.

Henry squirmed. "Please, mom... Not again." he whimpered. 

"You better listen to your mother, young man," Harper hissed, and jerked me faster. "Otherwise you can forget about that car," she chortled, and gave my shaft a lick.

Henry sniveled and mewled, but he unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out. There was evidently some blood flowing to it, but it wasn't hard by any means. "Fuck...mom..." Henry sobbed, and blinked away angry, confused, tears.

Harper looked at his dong. "Good. Now stroke it for mommy," she grunted, before swallowing up my cock once again.

Henry kept sniveling and fingered on his dick. "Better do as she says, kid. Car and all that..." I puffed 'encouragingly'. The kid shot me an agitated look. He begrudgingly started tugging his dick nonetheless.

Harper grunted a laugh around my shaft. She was going all in sucking-wise and also stroked my dick, anytime some of it got outside her lips.

I grunted and groaned. Stroked her hair and cheeks and slowly started fucking her face. To my side, Henry was puffing and jerking. He had actually managed to get hard, in spite of his violent disgust to this whole thing.

I felt that I'd still wasn't quite done harassing the young man. Henry glanced down at his mother's cock-sucking face. I grinned at him. "Hey... Maybe next time, she can suck you off, too. Haha!" I taunted maliciously.

Henry's eyes popped wide open with fright. "Shut up, man!" he whimpered, still jerking his dick. 

Harper screamed a shrill laugh. My soaked cock plopped out of her mouth. "Oh, I bet you'd like that, sweetie!" she cackled and, made kissing noises at her poor son.

"No! Mom! Fucking shit..." Henry whined. He staggered back a bit and sat down on the couch. He sniveled and glared at us, but was still stroking. He did it at a pretty slow pace, sure, but he still did it.

"Haha! You can't run away from mommy!" Harper chortled. She got to her feet and dashed towards the couch. She leaned herself over Henry, grabbed the top of the couch behind him, but kept her feet on the floor, trapping her son beneath her.

"Mom!? What the fuck?" Henry yelled. He instantly let go of his hard cock. 

Harper bawled with laughter. "Get over here and fuck me!" she roared at me. I chuckled and hurried over. Eagerly I rammed my cock up her pussy.

Harper roared with sinful pleasure as I started fucking her from behind. Poor Henry almost cried, stuck only a couple inches under his mom's naked body.

"Fuck, Henry, sweetie! Aah! Mommy's pussy feels so fucking good with a hard cock in it!" Harper moaned at Henry's bewildered face. 

"Mom...please..." he sobbed.

"Don't stop jerking off!" Harper snarled at him. With another sob, Henry gripped his dick again.

I was growling and already pummeling her wet hole pretty wildly. Harper was violently banging herself back on me. "Stroke it, sweetie! Stroke your cock when he fucks me!" Harper moaned, down at her jacking son.

Her breasts were bouncing just some inches in front of Henry's face. In vain, the poor kid tried to look away. "Look at my tits, you brat!" Harper snarled. Henry sniveled and looked, horrified. Harper laughed and slammed her butt faster at me. "Look at mommy's little titties when you stroke your cock!" she laughed at Henry.

I gotta hand it to the kid. He did look, he did jerk and he was hard. I would never been able to do the same in that situation.

Harper was snarling and growling. Like a horny beast-woman. "Keep stroking, sweetie!" she hissed. Henry swallowed but kept going.

"Faster!" snapped Harper. 

"Shit..." Henry mewled. He did start to jerk faster though. 

Harper grinned wider. "Faster...." she purred. 

"But mom?" Henry whimpered. 

"Faster!" Harper snarled.

The kid jolted and jerked even faster. He was really really beating it by now. Slowly, he started sweating and his cheeks reddened a bit. "Fucking shit...." he puffed strainingly, a hint of panic in his voice.

Harper gave a low laugh. "Better try not to finish, huh, sweetie?" she giggled, "Or you'll cum on me. Ha!"

"Fucking God..." Henry grated. His dick was throbbing, but luckily for him, he'd managed to quench whatever was about to happen.

Harper greatly enjoyed it, though. Her pussy started tightening up hard and she huffed and moaned violently. Almost angrily, she grabbed Henry by the chin, her red nails scratching at his cheeks.

"I'm fucking cumming, sweetie!" she growled in his face. Henry was forced to look his mother in the eyes, their faces barely an inch apart.

Harper exploded in orgasm and screamed in her son's face. "Mommy's cumming, Henry! Oh, fuck yes! I'm cumming! Henry! Henryyaah!" She got absolutely wild, just roars and snarls. She kissed Henry forcefully on the forehead, practically biting him, actually.

The freaky woman was pounding herself at me so fervently, I could barely keep up. I decided she might as well take most of the workload. I threw myself down in the couch and dragged her away from her terrified son and up over me.

She immediately straddled me and shoved my throbbing shaft back up her tight, wet, fuckhole. I grunted loudly. She felt so fucking good. And she started riding me like a maniac, her butt bouncing like crazy.

Henry just stared blankly at us. He was still hard and still jerking off, but at a noticeably slower pace.

Poor kid didn't get much of a respite, though. His freaky mother just wouldn't ease up on him. "Get up!" she moaned. "On the floor! Aahh! Right there!"

Harper nodded at the spot right in front of her, which would be behind the couch's back. Henry groaned, but got up. He staggered round the couch to stand where mommy dearest had ordered him.

Harper looked up and smiled at him. "Closer, sweetie. Closer!" she laughed. Henry mewled in a pathetic attempt at protest. Then he shuffled closer.

He was now jerking his hard dick just an inch or two in front of Harper's face. "That's it, sweetie..." she groaned, and rode me even harder.

It was starting to get tough holding my load back. But I succeeded in staying with it. Kinda wanted to see how far this messed-up shit would go this time.

I mean, I had the kid's dick just above my face, so I got a real good look on how hard he actually was. Harper's drenched pussy was really clamping round my shaft, too. Man, I loved it. I tried thrusting up into her, but there was really no point, since she was riding me so vehemently.

Harper's grin was out of this world, as she stared between Henry's eyes and his dick. "You know, I could kiss it..." she purred. Harper stretched her tongue out, but Henry gasped alarmed, and quickly withdrew a step backwards.

Harper just bawled a mean laugh at the poor kid. "I'll kiss your cock again, then!" she growled down to me. I was so close I couldn't possibly contain myself much longer. With puffs and grunts, I got to my feet, as Harper climbed down to her knees in front of me. "You get your fuckable dick over her, sweetie!" she barked at Henry, before hungrily stuffing her face with my meat again.

"Fuck, mom..." Henry hissed and walked over. He came to stand right next to me. His hand was running lightning-fast over his throbbing cock. I barely registered any of it, though, I was so goddamn close. My balls were tingling as all hell, and my shaft was twitching anticipatingly in Harper's mouth.

I just couldn't hold any more. "Fuck, woman... Gonna bust....W-watch this, kid..." I coughed, and spluttered. Then I, more or less, roared and threw my head back. My cock bulged, throbbed and shot a big, pumping load down Harper's throat. She moaned, muffled, and swallowed, all the while my cum pumped out.

Harper purred, slowly sucked my dick out of her mouth and moaned.

Henry grunted from beside me. "We're finished now?" he whined angrily.

I looked down at the hard dick in his hand. "You don't look finished, kid," I puffed and gave him a goading grin.

Henry looked worried. His mother barked an evil laugh. The kid glared down at her, his throbbing rod swaying just inches from her cheek.

"You got your shit now, mom. Come on. Let's go!" Henry grumbled. "Yeah, we're gonna go, sweetie. Promise," Harper panted. Henry made to shove his stiffness back in his underwear, but his mother's emerging smile halted. "Just, you know--" Harper started, purring, "Slap it on my face first!"

Harper chuckled and Henry whined. "Mom...No..." he whimpered. I could tell by his hardness what made the poor kid most worried. I mean, apart from slapping his dick on his mom's face, obviously.

Harper snarled at Henry's hesitation. "You wanna see even a lick of that car, you be a good boy and slap that cock on mommy!" she hissed, loudly.

Harper shuffled up right in front of him. Henry sniveled and let his dick out fully. Harper frothed in anticipation. Henry groaned. Then he grabbed his meat and with a thick thud he slapped it on Harper's cheek.

Now, that freaky woman growled. I think she got overwhelmed by sinful horniness. The second the hard dick had touched, she immediately grabbed it from her son. Henry gasped, alarmed. Harper growled and started licking that shaft. She really drenched the dick and rubbed it feverishly all over her face.

"Mom! Mom!" Henry yelled, in a gasping panic. He almost screamed when his dick twitched and erupted in cum. Henry panted heavily and was shocked. His jizz splurted over his cackling mother's face. Harper was crazed as hell. She shoved the whole dick in her mouth and greedily swallowed the last shots from the grief-stricken young man.

"Moooom..." Henry groaned. He finally dragged himself free. His dick swung limp and he was panting heavily.