The Convenience Store

Story Info
POV story about an affair with a coworker.
1k words
4
456
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had long been working crappy convenience store jobs. Finally, just when I thought I had escaped, I found myself in need of a job, and the devil I know knocked on my door again... I accepted, not really thrilled to be back in my personal hell, but little did I know how different things would be this time around...

I started training. As usual, customers and most of my coworkers were, well, yeah. Except for one, who I admit, caught my curiosity. And how could she not -- all dressed in black, tattooed, black hair streaked with red, piercings, Doc's... the epitome of a dark beauty, if you will.

She and I would start cutting shifts together often. I would always enjoy conversation with her, even if it was only for 15-20 minutes.

I could always feel this electric tension in the air whenever we were together. I never acted on it, but believe it that my mind was running wild with possibilities...

Then, one evening, the night shift called off at the last minute. Of course. Wasn't looking forward to spending the entire night on top of the evening in this place. But, then, in a delectable twist of fate, Vero stepped in and offered to relieve me of this shift. I was both happy to see her and get out of this store at the same time.

11PM came and went so the doors were locked. I had some stuff to explain to Vero in the backstore so we both went in there -- not like there's much traffic past 11PM anyway.

As I walked with her in the backstore and started explaining what I needed to... that electricity in the air was suddenly more intense than usual. I could feel it in my bones...

We leaned forward, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. It just... felt right. Then, we both leaned forward again, slowly, as our lips were getting closer and closer. We kiss, slowly, deliberately, and the electricity going through me is spine-tingling. The kisses, like a crescendo, escalate in speed and intensity... with accelerated, heavy breathing, we look into each other's eyes, and without saying a word, everything was crystal clear.

Vero takes off the work uniform shirt, revealing a black lace bra. I examine her round, perky breasts -- they are the perfect size for my hands, and for my mouth. Biting her lip, she removes my own uniform shirt, and caresses my bare chest.

Her bra has a zipper on the front. In one swift move, it is unhooked, and Vero quickly removes it.

Her breasts have piercings. Leaning forward, I gently lick and nibble at her pierced nipples. Vero shivers in pleasure, as her hand grabs the back of my head by the hair. She pulls my head back up, and unzips my pants, who fall to the ground. She also unzips hers and drops them, and with a naughty grin, I realize she was wearing nothing underneath.

At this point, the pressure has risen to a fever pitch, and I cannot take it anymore. I lay Vero down on the counter, and climb on top. I nib at her earlobes, then kiss her cheek, her jaw, her neck, then I make my way down to her breasts, and I expertly work my tongue on her sensitive, pierced nipples, and she shivers and softly moans. I keep kissing her -- I make my way down to her belly, and then to her beautiful, shaved pussy. I slowly and meticulously lick, and the sweetest of nectars overtakes my senses in ecstasy.

I expertly work my tongue, as her body shivers and spasms in a dance of pleasure. Her moans are initially soft, but grow in intensity like a crescendo. I feel her nails raking the back of my neck and pulling my head deeper in. My hands grab her breasts, and gently play with her pierced nipples. Vero lets out a little squeal of pleasure.

Her spasming and shivering grow to a fever pitch. After a few minutes, all of her muscles twitch and she lets out a loud scream of pure ecstasy.

With a corner grin, I stand up -- for the fun is only beginning. My penis is hard and twitching and is begging to be buried deep inside of her... I tease her with the tip, rubbing it against her warm, moist pussy. Then, in one swift move, I insert myself as deep as I can as she lets out a shivering moan of pleasure. I then slowly thrust back and forth, feeling every inch of that perfect pussy.

She is enjoying it, but I can see a bit of frustration in her eyes -- she wants me to take her as hard as I can. And I am glad to oblige. I thrust as hard and as fast as I can, but I take a bit of time feeling her from the inside. Then I accelerate the pace and go faster. Vero stands up and pushes me to the ground... and wasting no time she climbs on top of my rock hard cock. She makes circular motions while thrusting back and forth in an erotic dance, allowing me to feel her from every angle. My hands grab her breasts, and I softly stimulate her pierced nipples, who are by now hard as a rock...

The doorbell then starts resonating through the store, but we pay it no mind. I have better things to do than serve some random customer, namely satisfying my woman of dark desires... whatever they wanted, it can wait.

Vero leans in closer and kisses me. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close, then my hands grabs her perfect bottom. I adjust my hip position, and start thrusting quicker and quicker. Her hand finds her clitoris, and she masturbates as I thrust inside her as fast as I can.

Pleasure is building up to a fever pitch for both of us, and eventually I cannot take it anymore. As I explode inside of her, filling her with my warm seed, she orgasms also, shivering and spasming while screaming softly in pleasure.

Then, comfortably basking in the afterglow, the realization of what just happened settles in... We look at each other and without saying a word, just grin. We get dressed back up, and then it's back to business of serving random customers after this delightful erotic interlude...