The Cougar Stalks Her Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TemptedOne
TemptedOne
401 Followers

As I got up in the morning Sara was getting in the shower. I decided to go downstairs and get some breakfast as Sara normally took long showers. As I descended the stairs, I noticed that the front door was unlocked, but I was certain I had locked it last night after the party. I walked to the front door and locked the deadbolt. As I did a hand wrapped around my waist from behind and grabbed my still hard cock, then I heard a frighteningly familiar voice,

"Hey baby, I missed you, I was dreaming about you all night!" It was Veronica.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! How did you get in?" I was shocked as Veronica held an iron grip on my cock.

"I took one of the extra keys from your bedroom last night, I figured the woman you love should have a key to your place." Veronica kissed me after saying this.

I was stunned and Veronica pushed me up against the wall, attacking my mouth with her tongue. I could see she was wearing a light pink bikini top, and a matching pink skirt that was so very short. I assumed she wasn't wearing any underwear since that seemed to be the norm for her. She had on ridiculously high heels that were pink, and mostly see-through plastic, they were most definitely strippers shoes. Finally she broke her lips lock on mine.

"Where's Sara?" Veronica gave me her evil smile.

"Getting in the shower." I replied, but probably should have lied.

"Perfect! Then I want that cock in me right now!" Veronica started to pull down my pants.

"Honey, is someone here?" Sara yelled down from the top of the stairs.

Out of instinct I pushed Veronica down by her shoulders to make sure she was out of view. Big mistake, without a moments delay she pulled down my pants, and started sucking my cock with great enthusiasm. I tried to keep my composure.

"Yeah baby, it's just Veronica." I yelled back to her.

"Tell her she forgot her jacket here last night, I think it's on the couch." Sara yelled, I then heard her walk back to the washroom and start up the shower.

All the while Veronica's mouth was providing what was by far the best blowjob I'd ever experienced in my life. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled seeing the enjoyment on my face.

"Did you fuck that gross bitch last night?" Veronica asked in a demanding tone, her hand locked tight around the shaft of my hard cock.

"No." was all I could manage to get out.

"Mmmmmm, good baby. This cock is mine now, you promised. Tell me you love me, and how much more you love me than Sara, and how gross she is." Veronica smiled and returned her mouth to my cock.

"I love you Veronica baby, way more than I love Sara, she disgusts me, she's nothing compared to you." was I still playing the role, or did I mean that?

Veronica continued sucking my cock like a pro, it was so good my legs were feeling weak. Veronica must have felt she was bringing me close to cumming, so she removed her mouth.

" Prove it then, lie down and let me have your cock, if I own it, I can have it whenever I want." Veronica's tone was commanding and in charge again.

I had lost the upper-hand. I didn't know what to do, I saw no way out. Slowly I moved to the couch and lay down on my back.

"Finally!! I've been waiting for sooooo long my love. I love you SO SO much. Now I'm gonna make you mine forever!" Veronica looked completely crazed with lust.

She didn't waste a second, she straddled over my waist and grabbed a hold of my cock. She pointed it right at her pussy lips and started to lower herself onto me. She was soaking wet, and the head of my cock slid into her heavenly pussy with only slight resistance.

"Do you love me baby?" Veronica asked while panting heavily.

"Yes!" I wanted to fuck this woman so badly.

"Do I own you and your cock?" As she asked I was desperate to feel her pussy wrapped all around my cock.

"Oh yes baby!" I responded helplessly.

"For how long my love?" she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Forever!!" what the fuck was I saying?!

Slowly she slid down until all of my rock hard cock was buried deep in her pussy.

"FUCK YES!!" Veronica yelled loud enough for Sara to hear I was sure, "You're so big baby!! I love your cock, I love you, that stupid cow Sara doesn't deserve this cock!"

Some might have been frightened by this crazy girl, but for some reason the crazier she got, the more turned on I got. Veronica immediately began to bounce up and down on my cock hard. I was amazed at how tightly her pussy gripped my cock, every time she moved up or down on it, it felt like a mini-orgasm. I could tell she was trying to make me cum as quick as she could. At this point I wanted to draw it out. I was hornier than I had ever been, here I was with my wife upstairs in the shower, and I'm downstairs with a certifiably crazy, but absolute perfect 10 next door neighbor riding my cock.

"Come on baby, cum for me, fill my pussy up with your cum!" Veronica was urging me on.

I could tell it was getting her off and I could feel her pussy starting to spasm as she began to cum. Veronica was surprisingly restrained with her sound, which I could tell was not normal for her when cumming. In return for her silence, she dug her long red nails into my chest and dragged them along, leaving long slightly bloody marks along my chest. That wouldn't be an easy one to explain to Sara. Feeling her pussy convulsing on my cock was pushing me very close to the edge, my cock began getting ready to cum. Veronica could clearly feel my cock beginning to swell and encouraged me,

"Yes baby!! Yes! Cum in me, I want all your cum in me so bad!!"

I was definitely worried by her insistence that I cum inside of her, and thought this girl was definitely crazy enough to try to get pregnant. I wasn't gonna let that happen. I grabbed Veronica by the waist and picked her up, I spun her around and got on top of her, never letting my cock leave her pussy. Veronica pulled me hard towards her and shoved her tongue into my mouth, and with her hips encouraged me to keep fucking her.

"Do it baby, cum, you know you want to, cum, cum!" Veronica almost sounded like she was trying to use a jedi mind trick on me or something.

My cock twitched and I immediately pulled out of Veronica's pussy. I could instantly see the look of disappointment on her face, but she didn't waste an opportunity, she quickly moved her mouth to my cock and started sucking right as the first shot of cum left it. She caught all of it in her mouth, as I finished cumming, Veronica removed her mouth, and spit my cum into her hand. She then reached the large glob of my cum down to her pussy, and started to finger as much of it as possible into herself.

"I told you I wanted it in my pussy!!" Veronica scolded me, "To make up for that, you're coming home early from work tomorrow, and fucking me in your wife's bed!"

Veronica immediately stood up, pulled down her skirt, gave me a hard kiss on the lips, and walked out the door. What the fuck was I gonna do? I knew leaving work early wouldn't be a problem, but I didn't want to. I had instantly felt guilty about what I had just done. I checked my phone and there was a message from Derek. I listened to the voice mail,

"Hey man it's Derek. Look I don't know exactly how to say this, but your neighbor is kinda creepy, and is totally obsessed with you. After we left she just kept asking questions about you, like she wanted to know everything about you. I finally got fed up and left. You might wanna be careful with that one man! Take care." He didn't know how right he was.

I felt awkward for the rest of the day, Sara didn't seem to notice as she spent most of the day catching up on some work. She went to bed early, and I was kind of relieved. I realized that again I was following Veronica's orders to not have sex with my wife. About 2 minutes after Sara had gotten into bed and turned out the lights I got a text message. It was from Veronica,

Veronica: "Hey lover ;) Once Sara falls asleep cum over."

Me: "How do you know she's gone to bed without me?"

Veronica: "I have windows and so do you silly :P"

Me: "I've gotta go to bed soon so I can get up for work."

Veronica: "You'd better be here in a half an hour!"

Me: "Or What?"

Veronica: "I'll just have to stop by, ring the bell over and over and over until you wake up and I can give you back your underwear. I'm sure I would wake up Sara too."

Me: "What underwear?"

Veronica: "The ones you lost while skinny dipping with me, and cheating on Sara."

Me: "Okay, I'll be over."

Veronica: "I thought so. You have to remember I own you now baby, and we're in love. You made a commitment to me, don't you dare try to break my heart!"

HOLY SHIT! Was all I could think. I had really screwed up this time. To my dismay my cock had risen to attention through the course of these text messages. I couldn't deny that what she was doing to me was a huge turn-on. Sara normally fell asleep fairly quickly, so feeling confident she was out, I quietly slipped out the front door, and went over to Veronica's house. Before I could ring the bell Veronica swung the door open. For the first time I saw Veronica without all the sexy clothes, and well applied makeup. She was in baggy sweatpants, and a baggy sweatshirt, all of her makeup had been washed off. I would have liked to tell you that I felt less attracted to her, but despite that her choice in clothing was far more casual, even without makeup her face was absolutely beautiful. She had perfect bone structure, and every last feature of her face was perfectly feminine. Her normally well maintained hair was up in a ponytail. Veronica no longer looked as slutty as she did normally, now she looked like a sweet girl next door, who is just flat out gorgeous, the type of girl you would love to curl up under a blanket with and watch a movie.

"Hi baby, thanks for coming." Veronica said almost sleepily.

Her voice as well as her whole personality seemed different to me. She had her hands tucked into her sleeves and she stretched her arms out wide almost begging me for a hug. I was happy to oblige and wrapped her in my arms. Veronica gave me a long, soft, sensual kiss that felt very different from that of her normal kisses. Veronica took my hand and pulled me inside, she led me up to her bedroom. I could tell that Veronica must have a lot of money as her house was well decorated, and everything in it looked very expensive. As we got to the bedroom I saw the most comfortable looking bed I'd ever seen in my life.

"Cuddle with me and watch a movie baby." Veronica looked up at me with her beautiful eyes.

She was hugging my arm and she got on her toes and gave me a soft kiss. She grabbed a remote pressed a button and a TV began to raise up out of the foot of the bed. She pulled off her sweatpants and sweatshirt and was completely naked, she quickly hopped under the covers into her paradise of a bed. I felt very nervous, but I removed all of my clothes and climbed under the covers with her. The bed was even more comfortable than it looked, and the sheets were all silk. Veronica immediately moved close to me and wrapped her arms around me, as we settled in to watch a movie. I couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of her soft skin against mine.

About 20 minutes into the movie I was gently caressing Veronica's hair and had completely forgotten that I was in bed and not in my own house, and that this woman was not my wife. Veronica looked up at me with an entrancingly innocent look in her eyes.

"I want to make out with you during the movie. I wanted to do it that first night over at your place." Veronica closed her eyes and rested her head against my chest.

I leaned my head down and started kissing her perfect lips. Our kisses started slow and soft and very long of course. Soon our tongues were beginning to tease one another, and our hands were starting to explore each others bodies.

"I would have loved to have straddled over your lap right there and just started making out with you." Veronica was starting to look a little more intense as she said this.

"That might have been a bit awkward with Sara sitting there." I laughed.

"That would have made it even better, her just sitting there in shock as I was on top of her husband. Then when she finally gained her composure and objected, I'd just tell her it's not like her husband is resisting me, and then shove my tongue back in your mouth. Pull out your cock and slide it ride into my pussy, while she just watched in horror. That would be so hot baby!" Veronica was now looking lustful again.

She had reached down and was stroking my cock, which had gotten rock hard listening to her fantasy. It had turned me on a lot too, it was so wrong, but that just made it hotter. I wanted her, and she knew it. Suddenly her demeanor returned to her sweet girl next door persona, and she moved her arms back around me in a hug, gave me a soft kiss and told me she loved me.

Suddenly I awoke to the sound of the ending credits to the movie. I had fallen asleep, and Veronica had done the same with her arms wrapped around me and her leg draped across my lap. I looked at Veronica for a couple minutes just admiring her beauty, and how amazing it felt to simply have her be so sweet like this, and at the same time a sex crazed fiend. I realized I was starting to have genuine feelings for Veronica beyond the basic physical attraction I'm sure she inspires in all men. I woke Veronica and told her I had to go home. She gave me a soft kiss goodbye, and gave me a key to her house, she asked me to lockup on my way out.

I got back home and slipped into bed with Sara. She woke up hearing me climb into bed. She immediately moved and put her arms around me and started kissing me. Luckily it was too dark for her to see the scratches on my chest. I was instantly hard as I was still a little turned on from my movie date with Veronica. Sara felt my rock hard cock and got a smile on her face. She moved down under the covers and starting sucking my cock. I closed my eyes and the whole time all I could see in my mind was Veronica. Suddenly Sara moved up straddling over my waist and slid her pussy down on my cock, letting out a long moan as she did. As I looked up at Sara I just kept thinking how much better Veronica looked with her big firm tits bouncing on my cock. Sara was riding my cock hard and got herself to cum very quickly. I wasn't done, I bent her over and moved behind her to fuck her. I spanked her ass as I fucked her hard from behind. I personally wasn't a fan of being so aggressive with Sara, but that's how she liked it, and I did love making her cum. Maybe that's part of what I loved about sex with Veronica, she was the aggressive one, nothing too kinky, just in control and making me bend to her will, I found it addicting. I felt the pressure building inside me and I came hard right into Sara's pussy. She got up and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I quickly put on a shirt to cover my scratched chest. Once she returned she laid down on my chest and we fell asleep.

As I woke up the next morning I was instantly reminded of Veronica's demand, and I knew I'd better get home early. For the first time at work I found myself dreading the end of the day. Veronica had sent me a text reminding me I'd better be home early. I had already cleared leaving early with my boss, and told him I would be going home for lunch and not returning. This would give me plenty of time to think about a plan before having Veronica over. I didn't even know what I was planning for anymore, it seemed I was already in way over my head.

I got home and pulled into the garage, hoping Veronica hadn't seen me from her house. As I walked inside I was greeted by a note that said, "come on upstairs, Love -V". She had apparently used her key again and let herself into my house. I headed up the stairs and turned the corner heading to my room. I opened the door and was greeted by Veronica lying on the bed. She had on long black heels, fishnet stockings that were attached to a garter belt with some hold-ups. She had on tiny black thong underwear, and a black corset that pushed her amazing tits impossibly high. Her makeup was done as perfectly as it always was, and her lips were bright red and looked like candy.

"Are you ready to fuck me in your marital bed?" Veronica's persona had returned to her confident sexual aggressor.

I didn't say a word, I loved sexy lingerie on a woman, and I had never seen a woman look so good in it before. I removed all of my clothes and moved to Veronica on my bed.

"You were bad yesterday not following my orders." Veronica said clearly amused with herself.

I was panicked had she seen through the window that I had fucked Sara? I decided not to say anything.

"I told you to cum in my pussy and you didn't, so now you have to fuck me on the bed you share with your wife. And when we're done you're not allowed to clean these sheets, you have to leave them for Sara to find." Veronica looked turned on by her demand.

At the moment I didn't care, I was transfixed on this girl. She pointed down to her pussy and slid her thong to the side. I understood what she wanted, and I moved my tongue down to her pussy and started licking her lips. She moaned in delight and grabbed the back of my head. She got 2 hand-fulls of hair and shoved my face into her pussy. I slid my tongue as far inside her as I could and she let out a long loud moan.

"You love my pussy baby? Is it better than Sara's?" Veronica asked.

"Yes baby, it tastes so good, Sara wont even let me taste her pussy", after my response Veronica shoved my head back into her pussy.

"That's probably because it's gross compared to mine." Veronica clearly enjoyed bad mouthing Sara while we were in bed together

I continued to lick and suck at Veronica's pussy when suddenly she clamped her thighs around my head. I felt her pussy convulse around my tongue as she came. Her juices game gushing out of her and I lapped them up happily. She tasted amazing.

"I need that cock baby!" Veronica sounded completely crazed.

She grabbed me and rolled me onto my back, she moved over top of me and wasted no time positioning her pussy above my cock. She stopped suddenly and looked at me with a huge smile.

"Are you ready to fuck me in your wife's bed?" Veronica kept her eyes locked on mine.

"Yes baby, I wanna fuck you so bad!" I really did.

"Beg me for it, beg me to take your wife's place in your bed. Tell me you love me!" Veronica loved hearing me say these things.

"Please baby, please let me have your pussy. I want to have you right here in the bed I share with my wife. It should be your place, I love you baby!" I wanted so badly to feel her lower herself onto my cock.

I was rewarded as Veronica plunged herself down until I was completely inside of her. She immediately rested her chest against mine pushing her tits against me, and started to kiss me. She rode me hard until I felt her cum again and her juices were flowing over my balls and onto the bedspread. I figured I would just wash it once she left, she wouldn't know if I had left it for Sara to find.

"Show me how much you want me, fuck me like you mean it!" Veronica commanded.

She rolled off of me onto her back, and spread her legs wide inviting my cock to return to her soaking wet pussy. I wasted no time I plunged my cock deep into Veronica and kissed her with all the passion I had. I started fucking her slow and deep and could feel my rock hard cock was pressing against her g-spot and it was driving her nuts.

"Do you really wish I was your wife and this was our bed baby?" Veronica asked with a sly tone.

"Yes baby!! So much!" I replied thoughtlessly.

Veronica moaned and smiled in delight upon hearing my answer. She pulled my head back to her mouth and resumed kissing me hard. As we broke our kiss I would have sworn Veronica's face turned to one of a shock for a moment before she returned her gaze to my eyes with a gleefully evil smile on her face.

TemptedOne
TemptedOne
401 Followers