The Cougar Tamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though he looked stern and upset, in his head Herbie was doing cartwheels, handstands, and a happy dance.

"Holy shit!" he thought, "I did it! Debra Fenway is about to beg for my dick!"

Out loud he said, "I remember you saying something about knees."

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" she thought, "He's actually going to make me do it. Shit!"

Slowly she got off the couch to kneel before her would be conqueror.

"Please, don't go," she murmured, "Please, stay here and fuck me."

"I didn't quite here that," the teen said.

"Fuck me, damn it!" the defeated size queen screamed, "Please," she was nearly in tears with panic, confusion, and lust, "fuck me with your big cock!"

She glared at the arrogant asshole who had done this to her. She hugged herself again in shame. The pressure of her arms caused her massive breasts to pop free of the bikini top.

Herbie walked up to the kneeling woman and began firmly fondling one of the exposed, fleshy mountains. Debra moaned at his touch as she leaned into his hand. She reached behind to to grab his ass to bring him closer.

"It's so fucking big," she mewled as she rubbed her face against the imposing lump in the man's trousers.

All that separated her from her sexual holy grail was a thin layer of cloth. She knew, at that point, that she would do anything to get that throbbing, hot slab of meat inside her. Then it hit her like a hard slap in the face. This young man hadn't done anything to her. She had done it to herself. Even though she had created the illusion of control for herself, she had never actually been in charge. She had always been enslaved by her lust for size. All that Herbie had done was show up with the big prize and the savvy to exploit her need. Her anger faded with that realization. The quest was finally over. She was going to be fucked be the cock for which she had spent years searching. The demanding yet gentle touch of his hand on her breast told her that she was about to get the fucking of a lifetime. He knew what he was doing. If she treated him right he would give what she had always wanted.

She looked up at the man, her man she hoped, with a beatific smile and asked in a quiet voice, "What do you want me to do?"

With a victorious grin the man answered, "Get naked. I want to see you body."

Debra leaped to her feet shedding her skirt and bikini top as quickly as she could. At the same time Herbie shed his shirt, shoes, and socks.

When she finished undressing the needy, older woman stood in a posture that she thought would be appropriate to giving her young, soon to be lover full access to her spectacular body. She held her head high to enhance her posture. She had clasped her hands behind her back which made her ponderous tits thrust up and out. Her legs were slightly spread.

Herbie walked around her looking at her physical attributes as though she was a slave at auction. It made Debra feel at once embarrassed and exhilarated. He was examining her like a piece of meat, but he was finally looking at her body.

After what seemed to the woman to be an eternity, the young man reached out to, once again, fondle one of her awe inspiring orbs. With his other hand her traced a line delicately, with almost a feather-like touch, down her spine. She trembled with pleasure at it. She had never thought of her spinal column as an erogenous zone, but in the skilled hands of this amazing teenager it was.

When Herbie reached the bottom of the desperately aroused woman's spine he began kneading one of her ass cheeks like bread dough. It was every bit as firm and beautiful as he had imagined. He made a mental note to stay alert for an opportunity to spank it.

Debra gasped in arousal and horror when he ran his finger through her ass crack to lightly brush her little rosebud.

"Oh my god," she thought fearfully, "if he sticks that huge dick in my ass he'll split me in two. I can't let him do it."

But, she knew, deep inside, that if this man demanded it she would.

Herbie moved his hand from her soft, round breast, slowly caressing his way down her ribcage and stomach to the dripping juncture between her legs. The hand that had been on her ass approached her wet hole from the other direction.

With the hand behind her Herbie plunged two fingers into the scalding moisture of her pussy. With the hand in front he gently pinched her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger.

The tamed cougar yelped with surprise as the climax hit her. Her entire body trembled and quivered with the wave of hedonistic pleasure that washed over her.

"Jesus fucking Christ on a railroad!" she thought, "He's made me cum just with his hands! I haven't even seen him naked yet."

She was almost afraid to imagine how hard she'd climax when he finally got that gargantuan pussy prod inside of her. She had another small orgasm at the thought.

Suddenly, Herbie withdrew his fingers and stepped away from her. Debra experienced a moment of panic.

"Is that it?" she thought, "Is that all?"

As she tried to bring her labored breathing under control she saw that he was, once again, standing in front of her. He was pointing to the floor.

She understood immediately and dropped to her knees. She still had her hands behind her back, tits thrusting out. She didn't know exactly why, but it felt right. No, that wasn't the appropriate word. It didn't feel simply right. It felt perfect for her to be kneeling, in submissive posture, before this skillful, gentle, horse-cocked young man.

Next he pointed to his belt. Again the woman understood right away. He was, at long last, giving her permission to see the staff of her dreams.

She looked up at him and said, "Thank you," with absolute sincerity.

With the eagerness of a child opening a birthday present she began to unfasten the young man's belt. Herbie had gotten into the habit of going commando when he did the lawn work for Debra against this very event. He wanted as few obstruction as possible when the day came. So, when she pulled down his trousers, with no underwear in the way, his mighty scepter sprang up and hit her in the chin nearly knocking her over.

For the first time in her life Debra Fenway looked at a cock with trepidation. She had been ready for the length, but, even though she had had her hand on it through his jeans, she had not been ready for its girth. When she reached out to grasp it she could barely get her petite hand all the way around it. Suddenly, she was uncertain whether or not she could handle it.

"This thing will rip me apart," she thought fearfully.

But, it was too late to turn back. She had committed herself to getting that huge, imposing pole inside of her. Come hell or high water she was going to do it.

With both hands she slowly began to stroke the meaty weapon. She licked up the drops of pre-cum that leaked from the head. It was a salty ambrosia which gave her the courage to keep going.

Herbie moaned with pleasure as she licked her way down the shaft to his bloated, cum filled balls. They were nearly the size of goose eggs.

As she started bathing the sensitive orbs with her tongue she thought, "How much cum is in these things? They're fucking huge. When he shoots he'll fucking drown me."

Licking his balls, she knew, was a stalling tactic. She knew what she had to do. She was on her knees with his twelve inch long, impossibly thick cock in her hands. She knew what he expected and would demand.

Lifting her head from his gonads she took a deep breath, opened her mouth as wide as possible and plunged it down over several inches of the eighteen year old's masterful man meat. Inwardly she grinned in triumph. She hadn't been certain that she would even be able to get the head into her mouth. Her tongue darted and danced over every surface of the thick pillar as her hands jacked the remaining length at a furious pace.

Herbie was in heaven. He had finally done it. The beautiful Debra Fenway was on her knees enthusiastically sucking his cock. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. The feeling was exquisite. He knew that he would last too much longer and he didn't want to blow off too soon. But, he wanted to make it last just a bit longer. It felt too got to make her stop.

Debra was growing more confident with each thrust downward on the cock of her dreams. Each time she was able to take just a little bit more of it. But what would happen when he finally climaxed? Would she be able to swallow even half of it. How much juice was in those massive nuts?

Finally she took enough for the tip of that bulky shaft to hit the back of her throat. If her mouth hadn't been full of dick she would have squealed with glee. With the next thrust she got the entire head down in there. She swallowed causing her throat muscles to squeeze the head of Herbie's cock. Herbie moaned and shuddered at the additional, slick pressure. His knees nearly buckled.

With her next plunge Debra began choking. Herbie immediately pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Don't hurt yourself," he said softly but firmly, "Just take as much as you can. If you really want to you can try for more another time."

Debra suddenly beamed at him with gratitude. Another time? It it had never occurred to her that she would have a second chance at this young man and his massive meat. In her relentless search for a huge dick she had always fucked each of her cougar cubs once then gotten rid of them. She had assumed that he would do the same with her. She resolved that she would take all of his manhood down her throat next time. For now she was going to give him the best blowjob he'd ever had.

As she began to lower her mouth over his pleasure pole again he stopped her.

"Don't you want me to fuck you?" he said with a smirk.

Grinning like a child with a new toy she turned around to put her hands on the couch with her round, luscious ass facing Herbie.

"Yes," she answered adamantly, "I want you fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Herbie dropped to his knees behind her. As he fondled the cheeks of her magnificent backside he move forward so that the tip of his long, thick manhood rubbed the lips of her dripping, hungry gash.

He stayed like that for several minute until the needy woman whimpered, "Stop teasing me. I can't take it anymore. Ram that big dick into my cunt and fuck me!"

He grasped his dick and rubbed it up and down along her drenched opening.

"Please," she whined in desperation.

Herbie carefully began to push his massive prick into her gaping hole. He knew from his experience with Wilma that he needed to go slowly. On his first time with her he had tried ram the whole thing in all at once. He hadn't actually hurt her, but she complained that it was damned uncomfortable for him to stuff it in so fast.

That kind of care wasn't necessary with Debra. The minute he began to enter her she pushed back hard and fast until his entire length was buried inside her. Her well used pussy was so slick with her arousal the he slid right in without a hitch. Debra shuddered with a small orgasm when he was all the way in.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she began chanting.

Herbie moving his fuck stick in and out of her pussy with teasing slowness. He reached around in front of the woman to squeeze her hanging tits. She was so hot, slick and tight that Herbie feared that he might cum almost immediately. But, he maintained his self control as he reveled in languorously fucking his horny cougar.

"Please," she begged, "Fuck me harder. Make me scream! Make me bowlegged! Make me yours!"

Herbie picked up the pace.

"No!" she cried, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Please!"

Herbie picked up the pace a bit more. He began tweaking he nipples as he leaned over to nibble at her earlobe.

She climaxed again.

"More. More. Harder," she chanted through ragged breaths.

As he slammed his cock in and out of the hot woman's grasping gash Herbie began to realize how different Debra was from Wilma. With Wilma he always had fun and it always felt good. But, he always had to be careful to not be too rough with her. As she regularly reminded him, she bruised easily. Debra, on the other hand, was begging to be banged into oblivion. He could completely cut loose with her.

Debra, meanwhile, was completely lost in the moment. Nothing existed except the long, hard schlong that was pounding her pussy. Her shame at letting herself beg for it was rapidly fading in the face of the sheer rapture she was receiving.

Between whines of, "Fuck me harder," and moans of "So good," she murmured, "I'm such a slut," ruefully.

"What did you say?" Herbie whispered into her ear.

"Fuck me harder!" she answered.

"No," Herbie said, "what was the other thing you said?"

Debra abruptly understood what he must have heard. She hadn't meant to say it out loud.

"I was a joke to myself," she said through ragged breaths.

"What was it?" he asked forcefully, "Tell me!"

"Please, don't make me repeat it," she whined.

"Say it!" he demanded.

"No," the well fucked woman pleaded.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"No!" she whimpered.

"Then say it!" he shouted.

In a near cry she said, "I'm such a slut."

"That's right," he whispered then licked her ear, "You're a slut, a big titted, cock hungry, cougar slut! Isn't that right?" As he spoke he increased the pace of his pussy pounding.

"Yes," the woman howled.

"Yes, what?" Herbie prodded, "Say it out loud."

"I'm a big titted, cock hungry, cougar slut!" she cried.

"And what does a slut like you want?" he growled as her fucked her.

"I want you to keep fucking me!" she shouted, "Fuck me until I can't walk! Fuck me until my mind turns to mush. But, please, keep fucking me!"

With that he released her swinging tits, grabbed her hips, and began jackhammering his mighty meat into the eager woman. She was hot, slick, and tight around his cock. She began having small orgasm with each stroke of his powerful piston. The vibrations of her climaxes massaged his cock as he fucked her. After several minutes neither was aware of anything but the voluptuous ecstasy of their coupling.

Debra's entire body pulsed and throbbed. Each climax was bigger than the one before. She had so much cock inside her. She had never been so full. She had never been so happy. She had never been so fucked!

Suddenly, her young lover reached down and, for the second time that afternoon, squeezed her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger. That put her over the top. She screeched as the orgasm hit her. Her body quivered, shuddered, and shook. She gasped for breath. She nearly passed out at the sheer force of it. She had never cum like that in her entire life. When the wave of rapturous stimulation began to wane she collapsed, exhausted on the couch.

Reluctantly, Herbie pulled his still hard weapon from her tight, slick sheath. She whimpered at the sudden emptiness. But, Herbie wasn't through. There was one more thing that he wanted to do.

"Lie down," he commanded.

She obeyed.

Herbie straddled her torso and slapped his long, thick boner into the valley between her twin peaks. Finally, at long last, he was going to fuck Debra Fenway's huge tits. He had wanted to do this since the first time he saw her.

Debra grasped a boob in each hand to squeeze them tightly around the instrument of her recent pleasure. She was determined to give him the tit fuck of a lifetime.

Herbie started moving his hips, sliding his mighty staff between her jugs faster and faster until he was banging them as hard as he had just banged her cunt.

"Yes," she cried out, "Fuck my tits. Make them yours! Cum all over them!"

It was an easy slide through that soft, firm fissure for Herbie. His cock was still slick with her vaginal juices. He couldn't believe how hot and pliable her tits were. They hugged his length like a velvet vice. Her began tweaking her nipples as he humped. He never wanted it to stop. He felt like the king of the world. Debra Fenway was on her back begging him to fuck her big tits. She begging him to cum on them. She was begging him to own them.

"That's it!" she yelled, "Keep fucking them. Fuck my tits! Cum between them! Own them!"

"I already do," he shouted back between between gasps, "You're mine! I will fuck you anytime, anywhere, any way I want to. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes!" she screamed, "Yes! Own me! Make me a fuck toy for your big, manly cock!"

"I going to cum any second all over your slutty, cougar face!" he yelled.

"Yes!" she responded, "Mark me! Jack yourself off all over my face and tits. Claim your woman!"

"No!" he commanded as he pulled his masterful manhood from her cleavage, "You make me cum, slut!"

It was the moment of truth. If he made himself cum on her would be taking what he wanted. If she made him cum she would be giving herself to him.

It wasn't even a question for Debra. She didn't hesitate to reach up with both hands to begin desperately wanking the man at a furious pace.

"Please, cum on my slutty body," she whined as she worked, "Drench me in your jizz. Fuck every hole I've got, anytime, anywhere! Just, please, don't ever take this big, beautiful, powerful, fucking cock away from me!"

Herbie roared as he emptied his bloated balls all over the servile woman's body. Spurt after spurt shot out of his raging hardness until she was nearly drenched from her hairline to her navel in his masculine essence. He'd never cum so hard, or so much in his entire life.

When his nuts had squirted their last he fell backwards on the carpet, exhausted. Sex with Wilma always tired him out, but he had never felt this completely spent.

For her part, Debra was exhausted yet strangely energized. This had been the fuck she had always wanted. This was the cock she'd been searching for. Best of all it was attached to a man who knew how to use it and her.

"Okay," she thought as she scoop dollops of cum from her body with her hand and licked her fingers clean. "it belongs to the skinny, dorky kid who mows my lawn. But, he's a man in every way that counts."

She resolved, then and there, to do everything she could to keep him coming, and cumming, back.

12