The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were whispering to each other, soft words that he couldn't hear. But he knew that words of passion and love were passing between them. Their mouths touched hungrily again and again and he knew the craving for the orgasms that they had been denied was consuming them.

In the darkness above them the Patron's eye's gleamed from behind his mask studying the great flood of arousal pent up by the hours of endless fucking that had driven them to a state of need far beyond anything they had ever known before.

Then a beam of light illuminated his organ naked to their needs and they both turned to it with every ounce of energy in their passionately petite pussies and for the next hour they climaxed on his unrelenting cock, trading his organ between their mouths, their cunts and their butts, his cock constantly coming in their orgy of orgasms.

Now they were climaxing together with all the passion, intensity, and excitement that they had given others all this night. He watched the crest of the tidal wave seize them and carry their trembling bodies into the pure bliss of exhaustion until at last the girls fainted into the slumber overcoming them.

He covered them then with a fine soft robe, turned out the light and ascended the steps into the garden his organ quivering with satisfaction.

*****