The Crew Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," I said. We kissed again as I softly squeezed her breast and teased the nipple. Our hands moved on to relish in exploring skin without the interference of clothing. Mine played with breasts, stroked down her back and over her ass. I toyed with the lovely red curls at the top of her sex. She moved her legs apart, allowing me access to caress her warm dampening folds.

She leaned down and licked one of my nipples while her own hands found their way back to my cock. "I think I'm in love with this thing," she chuckled. "I'm not ready to fuck yet, but you're really hard. What do you think we should do about that?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Something else I've never tried before, if that's OK with you," she smiled. "OK?"

"...OK..." I answered.

With that, Bobbi scooted around on the blanket, leaned down, and gently sucked one of my balls into her mouth. She rolled it around on her tongue, then switched to the other ball. Releasing that one, she drew in just my scrotum and sucked. And licked. And sucked. After a minute or so of this, she slowly, thoroughly and very wetly licked her way up from my balls and along the underside of my now quivering shaft until she captured the head of my cock in her mouth. She licked and suckled there, taking more and more of me, not so much bobbing her head as just sliding her lips and tongue.

I was speechless. No one had ever done this to me before and I had never felt such an exquisite need to come. Yet my biggest surprise was when she reached behind me, grabbed my ass, and plunged forward. She was looking up into my eyes and pressed her face all the way to my pubic bone with a seemingly total lack of discomfort or effort. Then she pulled almost completely off before sliding me all the way into her mouth and throat again. Agonizing slow. She did this four times at most before I warned her that I was about to cum.

"Mmm. Hmm," she hummed with my glans still in her mouth. I came so hard it was almost painful. I don't know how much or how many spurts or any of that other nonsense people write about in erotic stories. All I know is that she filled her mouth and swallowed, then stroked me until I stopped erupting because she wanted to see it happen. When it was over, she spread the remaining semen around like lotion on my stomach and chest and lay flat on top of me, sliding and slipping our bodies together because she wanted to see what it felt like. It was weirdly nice. And fun.

It was about this time that I heard Scooter groan. I looked over to find her looking back. She was still playing with Sal but her eyes were fixed on Bobbi and me. Without speaking out loud, she mouthed the words "That was so hot!" Seconds later Sal shot. Most of it landed on his chest and stomach, but some spewed across one of Scooter's tits as well. This was about the same time that Karla was rolling off of Pete, each of them coated from nipples to crotch in what I could only assume to be his cream. With a huge laugh, Sal looked around the group.

"Looks like we all could use another swim," he said getting up. Somehow, we all ended up clumped together back in the water, a mix of laughs and giggles and hugs and not so random rubbing together of friendly naked bodies paying little real attention to which girl was washing which guy and vice versa. Just being certain to make it fun and be very thorough.

(To be continued...)

12