The Daddy Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple days went by, and I didn't see much of the girls. I spent a lot of time planning how I would fuck either one, or both of them. I even came up with a couple ideas. However, the one that worked was not a plan, it just kind of happened.

Over the weekend, Sue went to her sister's for the night. Of course, Danni knew that and planned to have Shay spend the night. I kinda figured Danni was up to something as she was very giddy all day. Of course, the girls donned their tiniest and tightest bikinis and pranced all over the pool, patio and house. The both were totally hot and my dick was hard all day.

Danni was rubbing and bumping into me all day and giving me grins. I was worried that Shy might suspect something but Danni assured me that she didn't. Late in the afternoon, the girls came inside. They changed into dry clothes and disappeared into the basement. I did not immediately follow them as I figured they could use some time alone. Although, I did have visions of Shay fucking Danni with that dildo from a few weeks ago, and that got my mind stirring.

I couldn't take it anymore and slowly descended the stairs. I could hear them talking but couldn't make out what they said. I hid in the dark corner and peeked around the corner. Much to my delight, both girls were naked and on the floor. The "daddy" porn movie was on the TV again and Shay had the dildo stuffed up Danni's cunt.

"Don't you wish this was Daddy's cock Danni? Wouldn't it be soooo much better, especially if he would squirt his cum inside you?"

"Oh goddddd, I want him to fuck me sooooooo bad."

"And I wanna watch you do it Danni, I could even help out, or maybe he could fuck me too."

"Go faster Shay, I wanna cum."

Shay jammed that dildo in and out of Danni's cunt but I was ready to jump in, even if it meant Shay getting involved. After all, I have wanted to fuck her 19 year old pussy, just as bad. So I gathered up my courage and turned the corner and announced my presence.

"Hello girls, looks as if you need some help from Daddy."

Both of them looked shocked for just a second or so, and then they looked at each and giggled with great anticipation. I walked over and sat down next to Danni, so Shay and I were on opposite sides of her. I made sure our bodies touched in order to get her going in the right direction. I leaned in and began to help her with the dildo. We both had a hand in sliding it up Danni's already wet cunt. She threw her head back and let out a low groan.

As we worked on Danni, I began to eye up Shay's sexy body. Her curves were awesome and her big jiggly boobs were ready for me to feast on. I could see that her cunt was bare also, and that just made my dick even harder.

"Go ahead Mr. P, fuck your little daughter like you've been wanting to. Go ahead, I DARE YA!! The look on her face was purely devilish, when she said the dare part.

There was no turning back now, I wanted to fuck Danni, and she wanted to fuck me. Shay looked like she was up for anything, so I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. So I leaned in close for a kiss. Danni pulled me in tight and our tongues began their assault on each other warm mouths. Shay even joined in and the 3 of us were tonguing each other like wild animals.

Shay went back to stuffing the dildo in and out of Danni's wet cunt while we all kissed. My hand explored Danni's little tits, which by now were graced with hardening nipples. Her dark tan was set off by her insanely white bikini lines which made her that much sexier. Everybody was breathing heavy and really getting into the moment. Danni's hand even found my erect cock right through my shorts. I stopped and pulled away and dropped my shorts, exposing my glory to both of them. They both looked at each other and knew this was the real deal. I extended a hand down to them and assisted them up. We all went to the big couch and I plopped down into a comfortable position. The girls sat on either side of me and we all kissed again, with everybody's hand roaming everywhere.

They both broke from the kiss and leaned down to my cock. Danni took my knob into her warm mouth, while Shay used her tongue and flicked up and down my shaft. I have never had 2 mouths on my dick at once, so this was beyond incredible. Danni bobbed up and down and I could feel Shay's tongue go further and further down. She then got up and repositioned herself on the floor on her knees between my wide spread legs. She looked up at me with a totally slutty look and then got down low and licked the underside of my ball sack.

That touch sent a jolt of electricity through my whole body and I almost jumped off the couch. Danni picked up the pace a little, but I stopped her quick, as I wanted to be able to fuck both of them. I figured they presented me with the opportunity, so I was going to capitalize from it. I pushed Danni off me and lay her down on her back on the couch with her butt right at the edge. We spread her legs wide and both got down on the floor below her.

"Come on Shay, let's eat her out together."

Shay wasted no time at all in diving right in. She licked and sucked Danni's smooth pussy with wild aggression. I just took a moment to let it all sink in and then dove in to help her. Our tongues were all over each other's as well as Danni's cunt. Of course, Danni was so responsive to all the licking that she was nearing an orgasm. I had Shay focus on Danni's clit while I took care of the rest of her cunt, including her little butt hole, which looked as delicious as could be. I lightly rubbed her sphincter while we ate her out. She sensed this and her body tensed up tightly, and she let out a low purring moan.

Shay's tongue was doing all the real work and brought Danni to her orgasm. Her tummy began to tremble and her breathing was irregular. Her legs straightened out as if to fight it off, but there was no fending it. Her knees quivered and she tried to speak unsuccessfully. All she could do was pant and quiver and cum. Her body spasmed violently as she moaned and screamed away. Shaw was obviously proud of herself as I could detect a slight smile.

We both pulled away from between Danni's legs and she just fell back in a heap of exhaustion. I leaned in to Shay and kissed her succulent lips again. I wanted to taste Danni's pussy juice right from Shay's mouth and she was eager to let me. I wasn't going to waste any time getting to fuck my little girl, so I moved right back in.

I pulled Danni's little butt right to the edge of the cushions and spread her legs wide apart. I crawled between her legs and stayed on my knees. I then grabbed my throbbing tool and leaned lined it up with her glistening moist pussy. I slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, just to smear her cum juice around. She purred in approval and watched with eyes wide open.

"Do it Mr. P. Stick you hard dick deep into your little daughter's tight cunt. She wants it, you want it, and I want to watch it, so just fuck her already."

I used this as my green light and eased my knob past her still tight lips. My knob slid in quite easily and I began to give her some short strokes in order to get my shaft lubed up adequately. Her cunt was tight as, but her cum was making nice and slick. It didn't take long for her pussy to fully envelope my full length. That's when I started to give her a loooooong slow fuck going balls deep. Each time I hit maximum penetration, she gasped in ecstasy. Shay was totally mesmerized with the moment and seemed far off on a distance. She didn't even blink and her breathing was heavy.

Just then, she reached in and grabbed my cock. She began to jerk me off as I slowly slid in and out of Danni. She leaned in and kissed Danni aggressively with plenty of tongue. She even made a feast out of sucking Danni's little protruding nipples. She sucked and slurped and Danni's body just writhed around in response to all the sensations.

I used my fingers to lightly drag along the sides of her tiny little hips and waist. Her body reacted like getting hit with a jolt of electricity. She inhaled deep and tried to hold her breath, but was unable. Her breathing picked up deeper and faster with each touch of my hand and thrust of my cock. I then gripped her hips tightly and began to pound her tight cunt into oblivion.

"Oh god Daddy, fuck me hard. I want you to shoot your jizzy all over me. And Shay will lick it up, right Shay?."

Shay's face lit up with the statement and shook her head yes and she gripped my cock even tighter. She just left her tightly squeezed hand deep down at the root, and allowed me to fuck Danni with the rest of my length. Of course that made me even hornier and brought me closer.

I could feel my balls tighten as my juice began to boil. My body tensed up as I released my first load of cum deep into Danni's tight 18 year old pussy. I pulled out quick and Shay jerked the next several shot of warm jizz all over Danni's sweaty body. I managed to shoot a little up to her tiny tits and Shay went right for it, sucking it up like a champ. The rest of my thick man sauce had been dispensed all over Danni's smooth tummy and pussy mound. Shay lunged for that too as she licked and suck it all up.

"Shay, what about the cum oozing from Danni's pussy? Are you going to get that too? Go ahead, lick it out, I dare ya."

We all just kinda laughed as that has been the catch phrase during the last several weeks. Seems as though, just about everybody was getting into the dare games lately. Of course Shay wasn't going to leave any cum behind. She got down low and proceeded to suck up the last of my thick jizz, right from Danni's dripping cunt. What an incredibly slutty and sexy sight to see.

I leaned back and sat down on the ground. I was catching my breath, admiring the work I just performed and wondering what these two teenage girls were thinking. Shay inquired if I wanted to fuck her since I was the winner of the bet. I REALLY did, just not right then. This was Danni's day, and besides, the longer I make Shay hold out, the better it will be...