The Dance Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haven't you had a g spot orgasm before?"

"Yea. Charlie used to like doing it doggy style and that could do it. But it was nothing like that. I've never squirted and anyway, I always found doggy style a bit impersonal, even if it did get my g spot."

Releasing Adam's hand, Kelly moved hers over onto Adam's erection, standing proud from his stomach and circled it with her hand...

"Wow, that came back up quickly."

"Well, it was pretty intense sex."

She played with it for a moment before sitting up.

"Lie there."

Rolling the condom off, Kelly disappeared into the bathroom, returning with a warm damp cloth, using it to thoroughly clean Adam's manhood. Then to Adam's surprise, she straddled his thighs and bent down, putting half the length of his erection in her mouth. She sucked on it before thrusting it quickly in and out of her mouth, her lips pursed tightly against it and her tongue pressing firmly down on it inside her mouth.

She'd stop from time to time, flicking her tongue into the grove at the base of the bell for a while, before swallowing it again and starting the cycle over.

Adam had rarely got head before and was quickly had to acknowledge...

"I'm going to cum."

Kelly took his erection out of her mouth and buried it between her ample breasts, holding them together as she bounced up and down to titty fuck him the few movements it took to induce his release. Adam felt his warm cum flooding into the tight space his erection had made in her breasts, groaning in pleasure.

And then with a giggle, a clean-up and a cup of tea, it, like so many of these encounters, it was over; although not without Kelly indicating she wanted more next week.

The ladies room conversation Cath over heard was almost certainly between Jane and Kelly. But clearly it had spread from there, because both Maddie and Lucy had asked for the same.

The next evening he was booty booked with Maddie. Adam always knew this would be a different experience, however much Maddie might pine for the same outcome. She lacked Kelly's exuberance and at 31, no longer had Jane's youthful adventurism.

He managed to finger her to an orgasm easily enough, but the whole immediate mounting of her was something of a damp squid farce. The orgasm might have been good enough by her standards, but it didn't have the same explosive impact that made Jane and Kelly feel the need for an immediate penetration by Adam. Nor did she present herself for an easy, quick penetration, meaning there was a lot of fluffing about achieving that.

In the end, she was fingered to a good orgasm and Adam rode her to one of his own. It was nice enough sex, but wasn't something that was going to cause them to all get the vapours about it in the ladies' room.

Wednesday was Lucy.

Adam wasn't looking forward to this. On the one hand, he wanted to normalise his relationship with her again after the coldness of their trip home. On the other, Lucy of all people was unlikely to get any great benefit from imitating what Jane had.

Apart from suspecting she was on the autistic spectrum, Adam guessed she was probably also hetro-romantic asexual. In short she wanted a boyfriend, but had no great passion for the sex that would go with it; was somewhat repelled by it. Indeed, she seemed to have sensory issues with any physical contact at all.

She'd been using Adam - and using is an appropriate word - to test her reaction to sex; trusting him enough to stop if she called for it and couldn't go further. For her it was like an aversion therapy; slowly increasing the degree of contact until she could tolerate actual sex, then experimenting with variations of it. All with a view to seeing if her future was one of spinsterhood or she would be able to sustain a physical and sexual relationship should the right man take an interest in her.

But a feature of it all was that, in a very autistic way, Lucy carefully planned every encounter. Every step was fully scripted, Lucy having mentally prepared herself for the emotional trauma of those particular interactions beforehand. What Adam was expected to do was follow the script. No improvisations.

What it never was, was wild and passionate; the very essence of Jane's experience. Like Lucy's dancing, precise but 'wooden' would be a better description.

For Adam, there were two benefits. First and actually most importantly, he liked Lucy as a friend. If this would help her, then it was no great burden on him to do so; even if some frustration inducing, prick teasing moments resulted.

Secondly, under that very unflattering clothing she wore was actually quite a stunning body and beautiful woman, so having sex with her was no burden, however strict the rules applicable to it were.

But the whole thing had persuaded Lucy she should let Adam digitally penetrate her and, almost to Adam's surprise he found her g spot and with the triple assault on her erogenous zones, managed to induce quite a strong orgasm in her; because all too often hers come across as pretty ho-hum. It may have been the best he'd seen her have; which was something.

Lucy had mentally rehearsed (and maybe physically rehearsed for all Adam knew) his urgent penetration of her, so presented herself for that, but the hip lifting came across as put on and he found her vagina not immediately receptive. So he doubted it had any real impact on her orgasm and certainly didn't generate a second orgasm for her as he humped her for his.

Still, by the end of it Lucy seemed happy enough and was back on reasonable terms with him. That of itself was pleasing enough.

Thursday night he was back in Jane's bed. Another repeat of the first, including the squirting.

But really, all these were just fillers to the night he was really looking forward to; Friday and his date with Cath.